The One When Phoebe Speaks French

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go through, big risk...could go all wrong...or...it can go all right and you'll get some pussy!" she thought.

Monica enters the calling out for her brother.

It stopped the two lesbians in their tracks.

"Monica!" Carol shouted, "What are you doing here?!"

"Oh my god, sorry," Fake shielding her eyes, "I came to get the blender Ross borrowed, I didn't know, you and her, were, you know..."

There was a long, long, long pause.

"Well, I don't know..." Susan said, "What do you think," she said looking at Carol.

"Hmmm...she is hot...always thought so...crazy but hot and crazy fucks good."

Susan rose from the couch, walked over to Monica, who was dripping wet by this time, took her forefinger, touched Monica's shoulder and traced it all the way around her back to the other shoulder.

"I've always loved her tits," Susan said in a hushed voice.

"Mmmm, those tits," Carol agreed.

"Let's see if we're right."

Susan walked behind Monica and took off her shirt. Then, released her bra.

Monica covered up.

"Oh don't be shy, we've seen tits before, we're lesbians."

Monica slowly dropped her arms to reveal her medium firm breasts.

"I think we were right, darling."

"I think so, and look at those luscious nipples..."

"You mean these nipples?"

Susan drew circles around her hard knot with her fingers making them harder.

"But you know, Carol continued, "We need to see the rest of the packaged before we fuck her..."

"I agree, take off your pants and panties. Strip."

Monica's hands were shaking as she tried to unbutton her pants. Susan, stepping behind her, helped hee and her pants fell to the ground revealing her cute panties.

"Now, your panties, let's see that bush of yours. What do you think, Carol, shaved natural, or bald..."

"Good question, lovely, I do like a bald pussy, like yours, sweetheart."

Monica was so shaken she didn't even notice Susan's bald pussy.

"I say, shaved..."

"I say, natural..."

"Shall we see?"

Monica let her panties fall to the ground.

"Shaved, mmmm, I'll lick a shaved pussy, too."

Monica, standing in the middle of the room, was quite aware of her nakedness, her hard nipples, and especially her wet pussy.

"You know," Susan said, "I saw you looking at us through the window...did you like what you saw?"

"Oh, god, yeah."

"And, I saw you rubbing your pussy...would you like to show us how you rub your pussy"

Monica took a deep breath, reached over to her pussy and started lightly rubbing her clit.

"Look, Susan, look at the cum running down her leg."

"I see that. Don't stop. Keep rubbing your pussy."

Monica increased the speed and she moaned.

"Did you hear that, angel?" she moaned, "I like that."

"Me, too."

"Now. we want you to take your hands and squeeze your beautiful tits, and then pinch your nipples," Susan said.

She grabbed both tits and mashed them together. Then, as told, pinched her nipples.

"Carol..."

"Yes, babe..."

"I'm wet."

"Really..."

"Yes, but would you mind if Monica licked my pussy?"

"Not at all, darling."

Susan placed both hands on Monica's shoulders and pushed her to her knees. Susan then spread her legs and pushed her pussy against Monica's mouth.

"Let's see if she can eat pussy..."

Monica grabbed Susan's ass and pulled her pussy closer to her mouth and started licking it and sucking it.

"She's very good."

Susan stroked Monica's hair in the most loving way. Susan took a deep breath and her breasts heaved upward then down again.

"Carol?"

"Yes, babe."

"I think we should show her a good time."

"I believe you're right."

Susan knelt down next to Monica and gently placed her on her back. Carol walked over and started tongue fucking her as her wife was sucking her pussy.

Monica just laid there getting serviced. Tongue on her pussy. Tongue in her mouth, then suddenly, the tongue in her pussy was replaced by three fingers.

"Oh, I'm cumming!"

"Yes, honey, cum for Susan."

"I'm cumming hard."

"That's the point, sweetheart."

Monica arched her back and came. Her cum flowed out of her pussy and onto the floor.

"But, wait, before you think you're done here.

Susan, being the only who hadn't cum, stood over Monica's mouth and lowered her cunt onto it kissing and molesting her wife's breasts.

Susan rode Monica's mouth.

"Babe?"

"Yes, babe."

"Can you kiss my breasts the way I like you to while I cum in Monica's mouth?"

"Of course, my love."

Carol started kissing and groping Susan's tits. They were small, but hard, and Susan loved when Carol pushed them into her chest.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," was the only sound Monica could make with Susan's pussy pressed against it.

"I'm cumming, babe, can I let Monica make me cum?"

"Let go."

Carol knew how much Susan could cum. And she enjoyed drinking it up.

Susan started to cum in Monica's mouth. It was so much cum it filled Monica's mouth to the point that it overflowed.

Susan stopped over Monica, and laid in the arms of her wife. Monica sat up and the three of them enjoyed Susan's cum as the all three kissed and shared her.

"Thanks for babysitting, Monica. Maybe another time?"

All she could do was nod her head, "Yes."

Naked, and not to be left out, she quickly undressed and slid underneath Phoebe and started licking her cunt.

She could see Rachel going in and out of Phoebe's asspussy with the giant strap-on.

Phoebe moaned as Monica reached her clit. Monica then used both her mouth and her hands on Phoebe's pussy.

"Does that feel good, Phoebe?" Rachel asked.

"Yes!"

"Does it make you feel slutty?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want it even harder?"

"Yes!"

Rachel began jackhammering the cock into Phoebe's ass.

"I'm cumming!" Phoebe yelled.

"Me, too," Joey groaned.

"I want you to cum on my face, Joey, cum on my face!"

Joey did what he was told and came all over Phoebe's face. As Rachel took the dildo out of her ass, Phoebe was able to sit up on her knees which meant that she was sitting on Monica's face.

And that was perfectly okay with Monica.

Monica kept eating Phoebe's pussy. And now Phoebe was grinding her pussy on Monica's mouth.

Rachel walked around the pair, got on her knees, opened Monica's legs, and stuffed the cock into Monica's hole.

This gave Phoebe and Rachel the moment to finish what they started. Caressing each other's breasts, their nipples brushing against themselves, and softly kissing each other, they knew they were going to cum together.

"I'm cumming," Monica gulped, "I'm cummminggggggg!"

"Oh, me too," Rachel said softly.

"Same," Phoebe said.

Rachel looked into Phoebe's eyes.

"Hi."

"Bonjour."

"Don't start!"

End