The One When Phoebe Speaks French

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel had three fingers in Phoebe's cunt and was driving them up and down at a slow, methodical pace that was making Phoebe breathe hard.

Joey, watching from the Barcalounger, was doing his best not to cum, but he couldn't help pumping his enormous cock faster and faster.

"Rach?" Phoebe said.

"Yeah?"

"Reach behind and stick a finger in my ass."

Phoebe, using two hands, she spreaded her ass cheeks to give Rachel easy access to her hole.

Rachel found it with her finger and gently, slowly, submerged her forefinger up to her knuckle into Phoebe's wet hole.

"Uh, mon ami!"

"Rach?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I'm cumming, and I'm cumming hardddddd!" Phoebe screamed.

"Cum for me, cum all over my fingers!"

Both Phoebe's pussy and ass hole tightened around Rachel's fingers and she drenched them with her cum.

"Oh, shit," Joey groaned as he came on his chest.

Phoebe dropped to her knees after cumming. She was taller than Rachel so her breasts were level with Rachel's mouth which she took advantage of so she squeezed one of her tits and fed it to Rachel's mouth.

"Suck it, slut."

Rachel did.

"Now, bite it."

Rachel grabbed her nipple with her teeth and bit down. Softly at first but increased the pressure which made Phoebe moan and cum just a little more.

"Now, what are we going to do with you," Phoebe pondered.

"Be a good little girl and go get your favorite dildo, vibrator, strap-on, it doesn't matter because I am going to fuck you like you're never been fucked before."

Rachel's knees were a little weak, walking into her bedroom.

"Enjoying the show, Joey."

"Yeah, baby!"

Rachel came back in the living room holding a dildo that she loved using to fuck herself with. It was big, long, and had an extra extension so when it was inside of her rubbed her clit so she could cum even harder.

Phoebe sat Rachel down on the sofa where this sloppy sex all started. Looking at Rachel sitting on the sofa with her beautiful face with her nipples bursting out of her tits, Joey sat up in the chair already feeling his cock getting for cum #2.

Phoebe took the dildo from Rachel and held it up like a teacher held up a ruler in a classroom.

"D'abord, je vais te baiser la bouche et les seins."

"Stop."

Ensuite, je vais écarter tes jambes et efonce cette bite dans ta chatte si forst que tu vas jouir fort pour moi.

"Seriously, I'm about to cum."

"Ensuite, je vais baiser le cul de ta jolie petite fille riche, Phoebe said, "Does that sound good to you?"

"I don't give a fuck about understanding you all I want you to do is fuck the shit out of me."

"Slut. I like that Rachel Karen Greene."

Phoebe straddled Rachel and did exactly what she said she was going to do. Placed the huge cock in between her tits and started sliding it in between her gorgeous mounds.

Rachel leaned back with a moan.

"That's it slut, enjoy it."

Rachel loved being called filthy names.

Then Phoebe slid the dildo up Rachel's neck, placing the tip on her trembling lips.

"Open for me, baby."

Rachel opened her mouth and Phoebe gently slid the cock into her mouth.

"How much do you want, whore?"

"As much as I can take."

Rachel knew she could take it all in. When she and Paolo were together he taught her how to deep throat his massive Italian cock.

Phoebe pushed the cock a little deeper, then retracted it, then back inside, and a little deeper.

All Joey could think about he wished that was his dick moving in and out of that beautiful mouth.

"Deeper, cunt?"

"Yes, please."

Phoebe slowly pushed the dildo almost all the way into Rachel's mouth. She opened her throat to take in the marvel, sucking the whole time.

"Does that feel good, ma putain de poupée?

Phoebe leaned close to her ear and whispered, "My fuck doll."

Rachel began to violently thrashed head back and forth on the mighty dong rubbing her pussy at the same time: She needed to cum. Now.

"Uh, uh, uh, no cumming..."

Phoebe was a master at teasing. She loved being a dom. Although, with Gary the cop, she loved playing "Interrogation room" and let him put her in handcuffs, tie her up, basically have her way with her, but she was enjoying every second fucking Rachel.

Rachel was leaning back on the sofa, legs spread, pussy exposed, and she was crushing her hard nipples with both hands.

Phoebe, as promised, traced a line down her stomach with the dildo, over her incredibly beautiful and drenched pussy, stopping to tease her clit.

"Are you ready, my little fuck doll?"

"Yes, anything, do anything to me."

Phoebe put the tip at the entrance of Rachel hole, twisted it to get it inside and wet just a little, then slammed the entire length of it inside of her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK," she screamed.

Phoebe held it there and felt Rachel gripping with her pussy muscles.

"I thought you would like that. I betcha Ross never did that."

Ross never did, she thought.

The extension on the cock was pressing up against Rache's clit making it very hard, making pussy very wet.

Phoebe, the evil dom that she was, slowly pulled the huge cock out of Rachel making her moan even more.

Then, slammed it back into the greedy hole.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH SHIIITTTTTTTTT! Say something in French, say something in French!

"Tu aimes ta chatte claquée par une énorme bite, n'est-ce pas?

(You like your pussy slammed by a huge cock, don't you.)

The French, the cock so deep inside her, her twisting her nipples sent Rachel over the edge and she started to cum. Hard.

"Fuck Phoebe I'm cumming!

"Me, too, Joey added."

Fuck, Phoebe drill me while I cum, please, drill me."

Phoebe started moving the huge dick in and out of Rachel, each time making sure her clit was getting the pounding it deserved as well.

Rachel let out a scream as she was cumming. It was long and hard and it felt like a gallon of cum was coming out of her pussy. Then something happened that never happened before. Rachel squirted. And squirted. And squirted. It drenched Phoebe's face and tits, and some even made its way onto Joey.

"Oh, baby, thank you very much for the shower," Phoebe said, "I think I am going to let Joey give me a tongue bath before I finish with you.

Rachel couldn't believe that there was more, but she was happy about it. And as Phoebe crawled on knees over to Joey, the smile on his face was very wide, and his cock was very hard.

"I know we said, "No dick," today, but before you lick all of Rachel cum off of me, can I have a little taste."

"That sounds really good."

Phoebe was now kneeling before as big as a cock as she just fucked Rachel with. It wasn't the largest she had ever seen but it was the widest, proof when she put it into her mouth, it stretched it wider than ever.

"Oh, fuck, me," Joey said.

"You will fuck my mouth, Joseph."

Holding his cock with two hands, she twisted her mouth around the shaft. After watching dominant Rachel, it was not long before he came into her mouth.

"Thank you," she said after she swallowed his cum, "Now be a good boy and lick Rachel's cum off me."

Rachel leaned back and watched Joey lick her cum off of Phoebe's face and tits. Rachel loved Phoebe's tits. So round, so ripe, with brown areolas and tiny brown nipples, she felt like she was getting a little wet.

She put her finger on her pussy, "Huh, I am."

Phoebe turned her attention back on Rachel.

Es-tu prêt á te faire enculer, mon amoureux."

"Oh fuck that's sexy," Rachel thought.

"Are you ready to get your ass fucked, lover?"

"You can do anything you want to me just keep talking like that."

Phoebe walked into her bedroom, and came back with a pillow. If she

was going fucked her ass, she wanted to make sure she enjoyed it.

Lying her face down, with the pillow under her tummy, Rachel's ass was at the perfect angle to take cock.

"I think this needs a little lube," Phoebe said as she dipped the cock into her own pussy.

Taking it out, she pointed at Rachel's pretty, little waxed asshole.

"Oh, I see you've done some housecleaning back here. That's good because they way I'm gonna fuck it, I don't want to pull any hairs to stop this from being as pleasurable as it could be.

Rachel's pussy was on fire as she let out a groan. She wanted to rub herself but the pillow was blocking her hands, which made it even more hot.

Phoebe pushed her cum cock into Rachel's asspussy. Her cum that had dripped down into her ass, overflowed onto her ass and legs.

"Someone's wet."

"I am, I am, oh god I am!" she screamed.

Pushing the cock into her further, Phoebe reached under Rachel and started rubbing her clit.

"Yes, Phoebe, yes, rubbbbbbbbbb it," she moaned.

Phoebe matched the speed of the cock going into Rachel's ass with the intensity of rubbing her clit.

Now, one all fours, Rachel started bucking back on to the massive cock invading her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out with raptured pleasure.

V.

While this was the best ass fucking Rachel had ever received, it certainly wasn't the first.

Ross and Richard were standing outside each other's girlfriend's bedroom in the jockeys, waiting for them to decide what couple was going to get the last condom.

"That's a nice mustache," Ross said.

"Thanks."

"How do you get it, so, uh, groomed?"

"I have a tiny mustache brush."

"Cool."

In the bathroom, the girls were trying to make deals for the condom.

"I'll do your laundry for a week," Rachel offered.

"You don't even do your own laundry."

"Oh, yeah."

"I'll cook for you for a month."

"You already do that. And besides, that condom is way more valuable that that, I need to get fucked!"

"I know, I'll let you watch me in the shower and you can play with yourself," Monica upped the ante.

"I already do that."

"Oh yeah."

"How about I let you play with my tits until you cum?" Rachel said.

"I already do that!"

"Until we both cum?"

"Ugh, we're getting nowhere," Rachel complained.

"I'll let you fuck my ass!"

"Oooohhhhh, that's interesting! But no. I really need to get fucked, tonight, sorry."

"Oh, alright!" Monica yelled, "But I'm next!"

The girls returned to their rooms.

"Look what I got!"

"I don't, Rach, I'm tired, I got a big paper due tomorrow, I don't know."

"Ross, you are fucking me tonight!" Rachel demanded.

"OK, but do you have to yell?"

Rachel got on top of Ross and started grinding on his groin. Her pussy was on fire and she needed him to put it out with his cum.

But after several minutes, Ross' dick wasn't responding.

"Are you kidding me? Look at me! I'm half naked, my pussy's wet, and nothing?"

"Sorry, Rach, I think I should go."

"Yes, I think you should.

He gathered his clothes, got dressed and headed out into the living with Rachel in her underwear following close behind.

"Just so you know, it's NOT that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it IS a big deal!" she shouted.

Ross left and Monica wearing her skimpiest nightgown emerged from her bedroom.

"What the fuck is all the screaming out here?"

"Oh, forget it, what are you doing with that on, you guys fucking without a condom, kinky."

"If you must know, I was giving Richard a blow job and I planned to get my tits fucked."

"But seriously, what the fuck is going on out here."

"Your brother couldn't get it up."

"Not what I was expecting."

"Any way, here's the fucking condom, I don't need it, go ahead, enjoy."

"OK, thanks."

Monica turned and started to return to her bedroom when she suddenly stopped.

"I got an idea...wait here."

She shortly returned looking sheepishly.

"How would you feel about me sharing RIchard with you?"

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really."

"Mmm hmmmm."

The pair walked into the bedroom.

"Are you sure you're okay with this," Rachel asked Richard.

"We fantasize about a threesome with you all the time."

"You do, do you."

"All the time," Monica added, as she moved close to her best friend, grabbed one of her tits, and deeply kissed her.

"Uh..." Rachel moaned, "Good kiss."

"Wait until you taste her pussy." Richard said.

"I already have..." she thought.

The girls undressed each other, much to the delight of Richard who's gigantic cock was getting harder and wider.

The girls explored their bodies. It's not this was the first thing they got naked and made out. The night Monica was so drunk during her birthday party, Monica snuck out of her and Chandler's room, crawled into bed with Rachel, and they felt each other up and sucked each other's pussy for hours.

Richard sat up against the headboard enjoying his girlfriend standing with Rachel licking and sucking her and Rachel returning the favor.

They broke their embrace, and Monica led Rachel to the bed. It was then Rachel got the sight of Richard's hard, long, thick cock.

"Be my guest," Monica said.

Rachel crawled in between RIchard's legs, knelt down, and got her first taste of the biggest cock she ever had in her mouth.

Monica crawled behind Rachel and started licking her asshole, which made her fuck her mouth even faster.

"Your cock is magnificent."

"I know."

She returned to licking and sucking his member.

Monica crawled up the bed, and joined her. Taking turns, one was going slowly, the other fucking their face very quickly.

Watching the two girls go down on him made his cock as hard as marble.

Monica looked at Rachel.

"Should we?"

"Yes."

Monica, gripping his dick, she licked and sucked his shaft, while Rachel used her magic mouth on his head.Rachel started fucking her fist as fast as she could. Richard was leaking from his cock, he was going cum.

As Rachel continued pumping him, they placed their mouths over his cock. His dick tightened, and gooey cum started squirting out of his cock, directly into the mouths of waiting girls.

They looked at each other, moved closer, and shared his cum with each other before swallowing.

While Richard was recovering from his orgasm, the girls were concentrating on getting into a 69.

Monica's coarse black pussy hair felt good in Rachel's mouth and Monica was treated to Rachel's newly shaved cunt. Monica, being the dirtier of the two, licked both her best friend's pussy and her asshole at the same time.

Rachel was enjoying smothering her face with Monica's pussy juice.

"I'm cumming, Rach!"

"Me, too!"

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," both girls were grunting as they smashed their pussies into each other's mouth.

"Oooooooooooo," Screamed Rachel.

"Yesssssss," Monica replied.

The sweet release of cum came to both of the girls, and they licked the leftovers of cum.

Rachel was about to dismount Monica.

"Where do you think you are going, " Richard said, grabbing her waist.

Monica, snuck out from under Rachel. She wanted to see her boyfriend ram his thick cock into her pussy.

Richard, kneeling behind Rachel, condom over his cock, he squeezed a glob of lube on Rachel's asshole, put a little pressure on the edge, and drove it into her.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. IT'S BIG," she screamed.

"I KNOW!" Monica shouted.

While Richard was pounding Rachel's ass, Monica moved to her head, and spread her legs.

"LIck, suck, bite, do whatever you have to do to make me cum."

Rachel started licking her clit with abandon. Her pussy was in need of attention, so she reached back and started rubbing her clit as hard as she was sucking Monica.

"Dear god, I'm cumming, Mon."

"Don't, Stop. Licking."

The groans coming from behind Rachel meant that Richard had already cum. Relieving Rachel's cunt of his dick, he quickly removed the condom, and asked Monica to suck his dick one more time.

Monic grabbed his cock, stuck it in her mouth, and started to cum.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she wailed.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," Rachel cried.

And with that, the best friends came at the same time. But Richard wasn't through. He began jacking his cock to its length again, cumming all over Monica's face.

"Now that's a good use of a condom." Monica stated.

V.

Phoebe planned on fucking Rachel's ass again, but had a change of heart. What she needed was Rachel to fuck her ass.

She handed the dildo to Rachel and whispered, "Fuck my ass."

"Anything."

Phoebe got down on all fours, lubed her asshole, and waited for Rachel to violate it.

"Are you ready, Phebes?"

"Always."

Rachel knelt behind Phoebe and held the dildo like it was her dick. She turned the dildo over so that the knob on the other side would stimulate her clit.

Moving closer, she pushed in slowly.

"Harder, bitch!"

The harder she pushed in the dildo, the more it stretched Phoebe's ass, and the more her clit was being flicked.

"For the love of god, woman, fuck, my ass!" Phoebe screamed.

Rachel put every single inch of the giant cock into Phoebe's ass. Phoebe responded with moans and groans.

"God, yes, you slut, keep going!"

Rachel grabbed Phoebe's straight hair and pulled her head back while she was thrusting the cock into her ass.

"Joey, please come around, I need your cock in my mouth."

Joey immediately jumped up and stuck his hard cock into Phoebe's mouth.

She greedily sucked it.

Rache had an idea. She ran naked across the hall and entered Monica's apartment.

"Holy shit, Rach, you're naked!"

"I know," she answered as she ran into Monica's room.

She emerged with Monica's strap-on.

"What are you doing with that?"

"We're fucking Phoebe, gotta go!" she said, running out the door.

"Well, shit, I gotta see this!"

Joey was still fucking Phoebe's mouth when Rachel returned. She quickly wrapped the strap-on around her waist, got on her knees, plunged into Phoebe's ass.

"Oh, fuck, now that's what I'm talking about!"

Monica entered the apartment and was delighted by what she saw.

The last time Monica walked into a room where people were having sex were Carol and Susan.

Ross was out of town and Monica was watching Ben at Ross' apartment.

A knock on the door, it was Carol and Susan came to collect Ben.

"Hi," Carol and Susan said together.

"Hey, Ben is still sleeping," Monica said.

"Oh, ok, I guess Ross wouldn't mind if we hung out here for a while."

"No I guess not, ok, see ya."

Monica was always nervous and shy around those two. Gorgeous, great bodies, beautiful and funny.

There were plenty of times she came thinking about them fucking and sucking and licking each others tits and pussies.

About 30 minutes had past, Monica, cleaning the apartment, walked past the picture window and looked into Ross' apartment and got an eye full: Carol, on the sofa, with her legs over Susan's shoulders, getting her pussy licked, completely naked.

"Fuck I wish I was a lesbian," she said.

Watching Susan give Carol the tongue lashing off a lifetime, she grabbed and twisted her nipples and stuck her hand down her pants and stroked working her pussy into a lather.

Carol, with her arms over the back of the sofa, was cumming. Monica could tell because her grip on the leather sofa tightened and stretched the materials, just like Moncia's grip tightened on her left breast.

Susan shifted herself up towards Carol's mouth and gave a long, wet kiss.

"Man! I want those to be my lips!"

Then Susan stood up, and slowly took off all her clothing, never once taking her eyes off her wife's.

Now completely naked, Susan straddled Carol and fed her her nipples. Carol obliged by licking each one with the same vigor Susan licked her pussy.

Monica thought to herself she needed to act quickly if she wanted some of that pussy.

"The blender!" she shouted, "I can go over there to get the blender!"

Composing herself, she rushed across the street, up the stairs, but stopped short of Ross' apartment door.