The One Who Got Away

Story Info
He needed her, he wanted her...his ex.
1.4k words
4.17
8.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted her.

All of her.

The touch of her soft thighs rubbing up against his hips, her silky smooth scarlet hair wrapped around his fists. Her exposed pale neck flung back in ecstasy as she rode him to an orgasm.

He wanted her.

It had been six years since he last saw her...his ex. He thought she had been the one. Even though their relationship had been tumultuous and full of arguments, frustrations and tears there had not be one day since their inevitable breakup where he did not think of her.

He watched her in this shady den of a nightclub, it was dirty, dark and on the rougher side of town. He had imagined after their breakup running into her somewhere, in a different city, on vacation, even in his own home. Her begging for him to take her back. Each time he had hardened to the thought and he had spent many nights fantasizing about what he would do if he saw her again.

This time he was not letting her go.

He prowled the outskirts of the dance floor telling his friends he would catch up with them another time. They had already glanced over to where he had been staring before nodding and disappearing into the crowd of the already over- filled club.

He could see her towards the middle of the dancefloor eyes closed, swaying as she danced hypnotically to the beat. Her hips swinging in time to the music as she danced with her friends. He had recognized a few of them but they were not his concern.

He watched her push her tight firm ass out, grinding as she lifted her arms over her head moving to the bass in the song. He could see other guys on the floor watching her. One brave enough to sashay up to her grabbing her hips and pushing her hard up against him. He waited, intrigued as she allowed this stranger to openly run his hands over her. Her body hugging dress was thin and revealing, it left little to the imagination. He didn't mind another man touching her, he knew she had been with others since him but he knew she wouldnt go home with just anyone.

He waited patiently as she pulled herself away from the stranger before making an excuse and walking towards the smoker's lounge. She didn't smoke but he knew she would go out there to get away from the crowd and get a breath of fresh air.

He followed her outside.

---‐----------------

She could feel him watching her as soon as he walked into the club. She knew this was a bad idea but he had been on her mind lately. Since their breakup she had been with others but none who made her feel the way he did or who she had the same sexual chemistry with.

She grinned confidently as she danced slowly and seductively knowing he was watching. She wanted him to watch her like a hunter stalking his prey. She felt a guy push up against her, usually she would push them off but tonight she wanted her ex to know what he had been missing. She pushed up against the stranger not caring who they were and ran her tongue over her front teeth before allowing herself to enjoy the feeling of something hard rubbing up against her already moist, aching pussy. She had decided to wear this dress tonight knowing if she ever saw him again this is what he would want to see her in. She would have him even if it was the last thing she ever did.

Finally deciding she had teased him long enough she made an excuse to her friends before walking out of overly stuffy night club until the cool, fresh air.

She wondered if he would follow her, she wasn't sure but she hoped he would.

She walked further out of the smoker's area into the dimly lit carpark. Looking up she saw the moon go behind a cloud before she felt a cold shiver go down her neck.

"Miss me?" He purred quietly.

She spun around faking surprise."Oh I didnt realize you would be here."

He grabbed her pushing her up against the cool hard brick wall, the cold brick felt good up against her overheated aching body. Exposed to the natural elements her nipples stiffened.

"Dont lie" he whispered pinning her hands above her head before licking a drop of perspiration that fell onto her shoulder below her ear.

She groaned pushing herself into him.

"Its been so long"

"I know baby but I'm here to take care of you."

He smirked running his hands down her body, his fingers lightly grazing her nipples as she moaned out loud.

The carpark was empty except for a flickering light. He felt confident no one would see them but if someone did he probably wouldnt notice anyway.

He stepped back to admire her.

Her body tight and taut was writhing up against the brick wall aching to be touched. Her neck and chest flushed with longing, nipples hard and legs opened.

"Beg" he said calmly knowing what the answer would be.

"Please"

He grabbed her, pulling up her dress to expose a g-string. He sunk to his knees before running his nose over her apex. She squirmed above him as he inhaled trying to hold herself still in her high heels.

She smelled warm and sweet just like he remembered.

He needed to taste her.

He pulled the g-string to the side and groaned seeing her smooth, shaven pussy. Cum already smeared and dripping down her thigh.

He grinned lavicously up at her as she struggled to breathe properly before he dived in.

He took one long lick swallowing her juices before he began lapping.

She pushed her hands into his shoulders creasing his dress shirt as she began squirming above him, moaning and calling his name.

He ravaged her, drinking up all of her juices.

He flicked his eyes up watching her body twist in pleasure. Her eyes rolling upwards, mouth open in a silent scream as her legs opened wider allowing him more access.

He moved his hands up to pull her butt cheeks apart pushing his mouth further in.

She moaned loudly , her hands in his hair and gripping tight she used her hands to steer him where she wanted his mouth.

She held him captive.

He was hard but this was for her.

He grabbed her left leg lifting it to rest over his shoulder as he stuck his tounge straight into her pussy using his tounge to fuck her. She began to grind herself up against him loving the feel of his whiskers on her pussy.

She wanted her cum all over his mouth, whiskers, nose and chin.

She wanted him smeared in her juices.

She moved his head so she could smear herself all over his face as he groaned calling out her name, begging for more.

She pulled the top of her dress down exposing her breasts to the cool air. She felt sexy and she imagined what someone would see if they glanced over towards the carpark.

A guy on his knees lapping the pussy of his women, bare chested and dress scrunched up above her hips as she moaned in pleasure.

It turned her on more just thinking about it.

She groaned loudly as he fondled her nipples continuing to lick her pussy.

"Shhh someone will hear" he muffled.

She laughed before grabbing his hand away from her right breast.

"Let them"

She guided his hand slowly down to her pussy before dipping his fingers in her vagina. She brought his hand up to her lips sucking her own cum off his fingers as he watched intently.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes."

He dived his fingers into her pussy, fucking her with two fingers as he watched her closely.

Her chest rising up and down.

Her moans becoming more pronounced as he fucked her harder with his fingers, listening to the sound of his fingers sliding in and out.

He felt her tighten around his fingers as she breathed "I'm cumming."

Suddenly he inserted a third finger before he felt her orgasm all over his fingers. She cried out, her hands grabbed his shoulders as he legs buckled beneath her. He slowly guided her down to sit on the concrete as her orgasm continued to give her aftershocks.

Finally she looked up at him.

"Meet me at mine once your finished here tonight."

She watched as he slowly brought his fingers up to his mouth not breaking eye contact as he sucked the cum of his fingers and walked back into the club.