The One Who Would Be Queen Pt. 03

Story Info
Rick and Lacey move against Jewel.
8.3k words
4.63
7.5k
7
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers

Lacey smiled at her sleeping Master. She was well fucked, dressed in her magical jewelry, had her position and powers restored, and due to a mistake by Master in the throes of wild passion, she could now use her magic on her Master freely to influence him.

"Strong Master is now the only Master. And now we can get about making a proper Empire for us to rule. I won't settle for just a financial empire. A Queen Genie must rule a country. Or maybe countries? Or maybe worlds?" Lacey said out loud and then giggled.

"Well, first things first." She snapped her fingers and her master's cellphone appeared in her hands. She quickly typed a text to Jewel posing as Master stating he was very tired and not feeling well. He was going to delay coming to Paris for a day to rest and recover.

"Just in case that slut Jewel shows up..." Lacey muttered and she moved by the doorway that also served as a portal. Rick had a Château near Paris with a portal built in and Jewel could use it at any time. Lacey didn't expect that, Rick also had a penthouse apartment in the center of Paris and Lacey figured Jewel would be staying there.

Lacey waited a bit and then the phone dinged. "My love get better soon. Tomorrow night is the big gala, you had better be here to take me! XOXOXO!" Read the text.

Lacey grinned. "And that is that. Now then, onto business." Lacey looked at the clock and smiled. "Yes, a bit more sleep and then we will get things taken care of."

Lacey sat back down and cuddled up to her Master for several hours. Genies didn't really sleep after all, but they did rest and did like to snuggle up to their Masters. And it had been so long, Lacey just lay there sighing contently for several hours.

After letting her Master sleep, she sat up and snapped her fingers. Rick yawned and smiled at Lacey. "Mmmmm, now this is a fine way to wake up."

Lacey kissed him. "Yes Master, it is indeed. Too bad I have to go back to my lamp, then I could stay with you all the time."

Rick chuckled and then got a wondering look to his eyes.

"You know, I've been thinking about that. Trying to keep track of who needs to be let out of their lamps is a bit complicated. I've got an idea about something that might help on that. But first..."

Rick grabbed Lacey and rolled over on her while she let out a happy squeal.

"I've got morning wood and the hottest woman on the planet in my bed. No sense in wasting either one."

Lacey kissed him deeply. "No Master."

Rick eased into his wonderful creation and let out a long "Yeaaaaaaaaaah. Oh Lacey, your pussy is heaven."

Lacey moved under him and felt the wonderful feeling of her master's long, thick cock slide in and out of her, fitting perfectly, sliding smoothly, and hitting all the right places. "Ohhhhhh Master! Yesssssss!"

Rick took his time and slowly sped up. Lacey could tell he was enjoying himself, taking his time. He nuzzled her neck and they kissed and kissed. After nearly fifteen minutes Rick tensed and Lacey matched him and they both came in a nice easy orgasm.

"Mmmmmm, that's a proper wake up for a great Lord." Lacey said with a smile.

Rick eased off her. "Yes, very proper. Make a note, I am to always have a nice easy fuck once I wake up."

"With pleasure Master." Lacey said and put her hands together and bowed her head.

Rick stood and Lacey cleaned him with a snap, and then he was dressed in slippers and a nice silk robe and trousers, looking like an Arabian prince.

Rick took no notice but turned and began to walk to the doorway, deep in thought. Lacey glided along beside him smiling. The cheerful easygoing old Rick was gone, the strong Master Rick was obviously in charge. He was focused and had an intent look. He was obviously planning something, and Lacey loved it.

Rick paused and looked down. "Lacey, who is that?"

Lacey blinked and then looked down. Flopped on the floor was Ranyah, still doped up and looking like she had been fucked senseless. Her clothing was torn off, her right hand was stuffed in her crotch and she stank of happy pussy.

Lacey giggled. "I'm sorry Master. This is Ranyah, she was someone who assisted me in finding the solution to your multiple personality problem. She is a doctor."

Rick nodded and looked her over. Lacey watched him carefully and smiled to herself. "Master is considering her as a genie unless I miss my guess. I think I need to help him make up his mind."

"Master, I think we need to take some precautions with this one."

Rick looked at her. "Oh? You see her as a threat?"

"Not exactly Master, but a source of information that could be dangerous to us. Aside from myself, she is the only one who knows about the binding I used. If someone were to get to her, the information she has could be dangerous."

Rick tapped his lip. "I see. You make a good point. Now that my mind is healed and I can enjoy my power and position fully, I don't relish the thought of someone being able to undo this. Does anyone else know? Hold on, did anyone else know and how have you handled it? You will tell me everything."

Lacey was a bit annoyed by the question and the command. Trust or not, when ordered directly she had to obey, but she bowed her head. "As you command Master. Ranyah is a doctor of ancient cultures. She and two others found the ability to cure you, but of course didn't believe in magic. I found them out and talked to them. Ranyah was the most helpful, and she honestly desired to see this through as it proved that she was right. She is also somewhat of a gold-digger, so greed was also a factor. The other two I used Lotus blossoms on. I completely wiped their minds clean, made them forget everything they ever knew, gave them a name, and then gave the woman to Ali as a sex slave, and banished the man into Ali's lamp with two strippers to fuck while he and Ali drank themselves stupid."

Rick frowned. "You manipulated Ali, didn't you? Answer me truthfully."

Lacey could fee Rick's annoyance, but also something else. Respect.

Lacey blinked and then answered. "Yes, I used one of his slaves to sneak him some alcohol, and then I amped up his lust. His ability to resist Liquor and women were easy to over-come. I then shamed him, and crushed his spirit, and sent him back to his lamp a broken djnn, with a new sex slave and a drinking buddy."

Rick gave her a hard look and then smiled. Lacey could feel respect and approval and a bit of wariness. She quickly tamped the wariness down as her Master spoke.

"I am impressed Lacey. You found a way around all the commands and restrictions to attack and defeat your most dangerous enemy. I assume you have similarly dealt with Evie. Answer me truthfully."

Lacey smiled. "Yes Master. She is not broken per say, but she has a new outlook on things. She very much desires the Strong Master, and fully supports me in bringing you back."

Rick laughed loud and hard. Lacey could sense his approval and his respect for her and even a pulse of true love and desire. He pulled her close and kissed her hard.

"That's what I love about you my fine Queen. You are loyal, but utterly ruthless in your desire to see me a great Lord. You undercut my Grad Vizier to ensure you could gain your power back and ensure that the real me, the strong me, would come out on top."

Rick's hand grabbed her long hair and he pulled her head back and kissed her neck. Lacey's breath caught at the tension and the hard hands of her Master holding tightly.

"A great Lord like me needs Queen who is loyal, ruthless, and cunning." Rick growled. He nipped her earlobe. "A Queen who is strong, and willing to do whatever it takes to win. A Queen who will manipulate anyone save her Lord, in order to support her Lord and Master. A Queen who will sacrifice anything and risk it all for her Master."

Rick kissed her full on the lips. Lacey's toes curled. She swore she could taste POWER in her master's kiss. Strength, hardness, willpower; power oozing out of her Master.

"You knew what would happen if I found out. You knew there would be no mercy. You risked your very existence as a genie, your very life if Ali found out, in order to win your place back."

Rick pulled back and Lacey saw that hard look of power with a hint of madness in Rick's eyes. She could feel his strength. She had never felt the "Strong" Master so strongly! It was intoxicating and she gasped as he stared down at her.

"You Lacey have proven yourself worthy of being my Queen. You will rule this world second only to me. I will make every mortal on the planet bow before you. You have earned your place by my side forever. When I pass, you will rule alongside my heir and ensure his greatness as well."

"Oh Master!" Lacey backed up a few steps and then knelt. She placed her hands before her and bowed till her forehead touched the floor. "I, Lacey of the Black Lamp swear my everlasting obedience and loyalty to my Master Rick and his line until the end of my existence."

Rick smiled a grim smile. "Yes, I know you will. Lacey, I command you to use your powers to ensure that the real me, the strong Lord, is always in command. The binding that has locked away my weaknesses, you are to everything in your power to ensure that it always remains in place. And to ensure this, we need to take some added precautions."

Rick glanced down at a blissed out Ranyah and Lacey giggled and nodded. "Yes Master. She will make a fine addition to your harem. But what will you use her for? We already have a curator and household mistress."

Rick smiled wickedly. "Oh, you misunderstand my fine Queen. I have special plans for this one. Bring her."

Lacey waved her hands and the limp form floated into the air. Lacey followed her master to his workshop, and he began to get out his tools and materials.

"Lacey, this will take me a bit. While we work, I want you to think about my other genies and advise me on any you think will have a problem adjusting to the new order. I don't want to ruin any of my fine creations, but I must have fully loyalty from them to both me and you."

"Of course, Master. I will think more on it."

Lacey waved her hands and sat down on a large cushion and smiled. She began to think hard about who she could trust and how much she could trust them. She knew that she would bind every genie in the end, but Rick didn't want zombies or giggling bimbos, so the less "correction" the better.

Lacey knew that Lotus, Dominika, and Samantha would be very loyal and likely need very little adjusting. They had been her friends in mortal life or had been of a very similar mindset. Nicole was Rick's bodyguard and his Guard Captain. She preferred the strong Rick but might have a bit of a problem with Lacey's coup. But with the promise of Rick building an army and expanding by force as well as by magic, Lacey felt Nicole would be happy with the changes.

Susan and Heather would need some adjusting. They had been strong independent women with a sense of justice and had been very friendly with Jewel. But Lacey felt that they would be easy to manipulate. Susan had been a lawyer and Heather had been an investment banker and broker. They both had been motivated by greed and a desire for power as mortals and Lacey knew that as genies those feeling were greatly amplified.

Bridgett and Ada would definitely need some adjusting. Bridgett was the second genie taken and she was much more attracted to the softer, gentle Rick. Ada had been a hacker and was a bit of a kinky genie. Lacey felt she liked the gentle Rick because he let her take the lead in bed. But the new master would most certainly NOT let that happen anymore.

And then Jewel. Rick's wife and the cause of her pain. Lacey had thought of many ways to punish that backstabbing bitch, but she had settled on an idea that she hoped Master would approve of.

After several hours Rick held up a lamp and motioned to Lacey. "Bring Ranyah here, time to make a new genie." Lacey waved her hands and the still asleep mortal woman was jerked upright. Lacey held a wide-awake blossom under her nose and Ranyah blinked. She looked around with a very dopey smile and said, "Did we win Mistress?"

Rick and Lacey both laughed. Rick moved forward to her, but Lacey held up her hand. "A moment Master. I need to take care of one thing first."

Lacey glided up to a smiling Ranyah and said "You have done well my pretty one. I promised you a great reward for helping me and you shall have it. Our Master Rick will turn you into a genie, a great beauty and a creature possessing power you have never dreamt of. But I must be sure that everything is safe first. I can allow not threats to my power or position. So, smell this."

Lacey held up a Lotus blossom and Ranyah sniffed. She blinked and Lacey pushed up right up under her nose and said, "Smell this flower, inhale deeply Ranyah, and let your memories go."

Ranyah smelled deeply several times and then looked around with glassy eyes and a look of wonderment on her face. "Where am I? I was in London, wasn't I? At a graduation party? Umm, whoa. I don't know who you are, but I'd certainly like to. Hi handsome, I'm Ranyah."

Lacey nodded and said, "Now Master."

Rick shoved the lamp into her hands. Ranyah stiffened and Rick spoke aloud the enchantment.

"As the maker of this lamp, and the opener of the gate, I name thee the gatekeeper. Ranyah, I bind you heart, soul, and body to this lamp so long as it exists. You control its power, whoever controls it, controls you. You are bound as the genie of this lamp, so sayith the lampmaker!" Rick said with a steady voice.

The lamp pulsed and Ranyah's eyes glowed. "I, Ranyah, am bound to this lamp as its genie. I swear upon my soul to serve whoever owns the lamp as my master until I am freed, or a new master takes me." Ranyah responded in a monotone voice.

Lacey smiled as Ranyah dissolved into smoke. She just let out a "Wow!" as she disappeared and was sucked into the lamp.

Rick smiled at it and then rubbed it.

"POOF!"

Ranyah put her hands together and bowed low. "I am Ranyah, Genie of the Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service."

Lacey nodded in approval. Ranyah was a hot middle eastern woman with jet black hair (almost as silky and dark as hers), and eyes that sparkled like sapphires. Her lips were lush and red, her skin flawless, a perfect set of tits and a figure that would stop a clock. She was dressed like Lacey in a nearly see-though set of genie silks and slippers, decked out in fine jewelry and smelling of lovely flowers. A beauty fit for a harem.

"Ranyah, you are the first of my new set of genies. You obey me and your Queen Lacey, my commands above all others."

"Yes, my Master."

"Your function is a harem genie. You are too look good, fuck good, and ensure that I and Lacey enjoy life. When I am doing important work, you will of course stay out of the way, but otherwise you are to help me enjoy the pleasures of women."

Ranyah glided up to her Master and smiled a smile that would stop a heart at 50 paces. "Of course, Master, I live to serve."

"Just to be clear. Queen Lacey is my Queen and head of my Harem. You serve her when not serving me. You are to be her assistant and her right hand. You will help her keep my women in line and ensure that I ALWAYS am pleasured."

Ranyah smiled at Lacey. Lacey returned it and nodded. Ranyah dropped to her knees and her deft little fingers eased out Rick's hard cock. With a big smile she gave it a little kiss on the tip and slowly worked her way down to his balls. She kissed them, and then began to suck on them. Rick's eyes started to lose focus a bit as she worked.

"I take it Master is pleased with his creation?" Lacey said as she glided up next to her Master.

"Oh, uhhhhh, oh yes. I, sssssssss, hmmmmmmm, oh that's GOOD! I think I did a good job on her."

"She won't be telling any tales anytime soon." Lacey said as she ran her fingers through her newest servant's dark hair. Ranyah winked at her as she slid Rick's shaft down her throat.

Lacey kissed her Master deeply. Rick returned it with passion. They made out while Ranyah worked Rick's cock and after nearly ten minutes Rick stiffened and then grunted. Lacey heard Ranyah giggle and then make a gulping sound and then a smacking sound as her lips broke the seal around Rick's cock.

"Mmmmm, Master tastes yummy. Ranyah would like more Master."

"Oh, there is more my little harem slave. But answer me this. What do you remember about before you were a genie?" Lacey asked as she traced her fingernail over Rick's chest.

Ranyah looked a bit puzzled by the question. "Not much really. I was a student I think, but really more of a party girl. I really can't remember, and I don't care much. I'm a genie and serve Master Rick, what more do I care about?"

Lacey smiled. "Yes, what more indeed. Forget about what you were before my little sexy genie slave. You are a genie now, and a harem member. Pleasing and serving your Master is ALL you will concern yourself with."

Ranyah lowered her head. "Yes, your Highness, I obey."

Lacey looked at Rick and smiled. "And the last threat is removed. Now Master, about the others."

Rick held up his hand. "First, transport all of us to my bed."

Lacey snapped her fingers and they all appeared in the middle of Rick's giant bed. Rick eased Ranyah down onto her back and eased off her bottoms which she giggled. Rick kissed her and his monster cock slid into Ranyah's smooth and glistening pussy and Rick let out a sigh. Ranyah gasped as Rick began to slowly pump in and out of her.

"Continue Lacey."

Lacey reclined back and smiled. "Yes Master. Of the other genies, Lotus, Samantha, and Dominika will present no issue with my restoration. They are friends and have always been supporters of the Strong Master over the other. I recommend we start with them to make sure we have a strong section of Genies already loyal. I have already dealt with Evie; she is my supporter now and fully supports the Strong Master. I then suggest we adjust Nicole; she might have an issue but deep down she has always been a strong woman who lusts after action. The idea that she can be your general as well as your guard captain would be a strong enticement. Once she is adjusted, then we deal with Susan and Heather. They prefer the older you, but they were both strong women who respected power and sought power. I think that their desires will make them easy to adjust."

Rick nodded and sped up his pumping. Ranyah was gasping and squeaking out "Oh Master! Master!" and Lacey paused when Rick tensed and came. Ranyah let out a loud squeal and Rick rolled off her.

Rick motioned to Ranyah. "Lick me clean, Ranyah, then bring Lacey and myself some wine."

"Yes Master." Ranyah crawled over and began to lick Rick's groin. Rick sighed and lay back on a large pillow.

"I agree so far, I did notice the cliques that had formed among my slaves. I am not surprised you took care of Evie first. She was your greatest rival and threat. But we have other genies to discuss."

"Yes Master. Ada and Bridget will be the most opposed to the Strong you. They will obey you of course but will actively seek to undermine me unless adjusted properly. It will take some effort on my part to bring them around."

"You may do whatever is required, but they must not be broken. I need happy, loyal slaves, not broken forced slaves. Perhaps when you are "adjusting" them I can assist. A genie being fucked senseless by me is easy to manipulate after all."

Lacey licked her lips and giggled. "Oh yes Master, we are indeed. I think that is a wonderful idea. Now then, about Jewel."

Lacey has been feeling her master's emotions during this and had been very happy to see that her adjustments were holding fine. Rick had no issues at all about her suggestions to adjust the others to her line of thinking. She had braced herself for when she brought up Jewel and was both happy and disappointed when she felt her master's reaction.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers