The One Who Would Be Queen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master? For real? You are the greatest man ever born!" Lacey said with a gleeful squeal.

Lacey lunged up and kissed her master hard on the lips. She was fast and Rick was bowled over onto his back. Lacey straddled him before he knew what she was doing. Rick had been fairly hard already but as soon as his cock sank into Lacey's pussy it got as hard as it ever was.

Lacey looked down on her Master and kissed him as hard as she could, her tongue diving into his mouth and playing around. Rick gasped for air when she broke the kiss and he immediately gasped as Lacey arched back and pulled up slowly on his cock. Rick growled as his ass was pulled up and then slid down as his cock eased out.

He looked into Lacey's eyes and saw a fevered, animal look. He gasped again and was then flooded with the most intense passion he had ever felt. This woman, this GODDESS, was his!

"Fuck me Master! Fuck me as you have never fucked a woman before!" Lacey shouted.

Rick didn't open his mouth put pushed up as hard as he could, and Lacey howled like a wild animal.

Rick was overpowered with bliss. Lacey's pussy seemed to melt around his cock and stimulate it perfectly. Any normal man would have cum in a few thrusts, but Rick was no mortal man. He growled and grunted as he thrust wilding into his queen. Lacey thrashed back and forth with her eyes rolling and babbling like an idiot.

"Oh, Master, Oh Master, Oh MASTER! Fuck, uuuuuuhhhhhh, oh GOD, FUCK! So wonderful! SO, IEEEEEEE, SO, HUUUUHHHHHHHH, SO FUCKING WON... FUCKKKKKKK, OH GOD!!" Lacey screamed out and Rick laughed and shoved as hard as he could into his queen.

Lacey let out a scream that was so loud Rick actually had ringing in his ears. Her whole body stiffened and her back arched nearly so much Rick was afraid she might break her back. She actually shoved him up and back off of her, but Rick was able to brace in time and stay on top of his queen. Lacey's scream petered out and she flopped on her back.

Rick flopped on top of her and blacked out. They both lay there for a few moments. Lacey stirred and then opened her eyes.

She waved her hands and Master magically appeared next to her on another tanning bed, naked, covered in cum and her juices, passed out and a huge grin on his face. Lacey's hands flopped to her side. Even with her genie strength and endurance, this fuck from Master had left her truly exhausted.

"You look like you enjoyed that Your Highness."

Lacey turned her head and nodded at Lotus who was kneeling by her. The other genies were kneeling around her and Master Rick.

"That was the most intense fuck I have ever had. Not the longest, but the most passionate and energetic. Master was a force of primal lust."

The genies all nodded with various giggles and smiles. Evie said "Not even with Jewel did he have such energy. You are truly his favorite Your Highness."

Lacey smiled evilly. "Yes, as it should be. Mmmmmm, Ranyah, attend Master. Lick him clean. Samantha you help her. He must sleep now. When you are done, move him to his bed chamber and stand guard until I join you."

"Yes, Your Highness." The two genies obeyed and soon Lacey was hearing the giggles and smacks of their efforts as they worked on cleaning Master.

Lacey snapped her fingers and her tanning bed appeared out in the sun. Lacey rolled over onto her stomach and sighed. "I am going to rest a bit. The rest of you enjoy the day. When Master awakes, we have much work to do."

"Yes, Your Highness." All the remaining Genies answered.

Lacey smiled. "Now then, we fix the remaining genies, and then Master can begin his conquests." Lacey murmured to herself as she enjoyed the warm sun on her lovely perfect flesh.

MEANWHILE IN JEWEL'S LAMP

Jewel reclined on a divan and sighed. "Mmmmm, I hope I am released soon. This is, mmm, odd. I feel like I have been here before but that is foolish."

Time passed strangely for genies in the lamps. For mortals it was impossible to understand, time seemed to be a mere split second and an eternity at the same time. A genie could simply sit and be bored for years and still have it seem like only a few moments.

Jewel rubbed her stomach. She felt a bit queasy. "Hmmm, that is odd. I'm a creature of magic, I don't get sick." Jewel thought for a moment. In her memory, she was a stripper, just finishing her college and looking for a whale to land so she could have a nice big sugar daddy and an easy life. She had been, in her adjusted memory on the pill.

Jewel swallowed and felt the odd feeling subside. "Strange. I feel like there was something important I was going to tell someone. Very odd." And with a wave of her hand she forgot about it and leaned back on the divan to await her Master from summoning her.

To be continued...