The One Who Would Be Queen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick's desire and love for her had flared and spiked in-spite of all her adjustments. But the controlling bracelets she had placed on her Master had done their job and the brief flareup had died down. But at the same time Rick had a large flare of suspicion and as soon as he had looked at Lacey his desire and lust for her had surged even greater than that for his wife. But Lacey did take note that in terms of love, even with the bracelets, Rick still had a great desire for Jewel, almost as much as for Lacey.

"It seems that Master ended up with two great loves. If this was a book it would be tragic, but it's not and I have magic to use so we will have only ONE great love." Lacey thought.

Lacey looked at her Master. "Master, you still harbor great emotions and feelings for your wife. This could be a problem. If you see her in real life and she can talk with you, I fear that her influence against the magic could cause problems I have not foreseen."

Rick looked thoughtful. "This is true my lovely Queen. I still love my wife, though not as much as I love you. But she is a doctor of the mind, she could be a problem. What do you propose?"

Lacey slid up to Rick and looked deeply into his eyes. "Master, when Jewel returns, let me put her into a magical sleep. You build a lamp beforehand. Let me use some magical Lotus blossoms on her and do what I did to lovely Ranyah here. I will make her forget all about being married to you, about her knowing anything about magic or genies, make her forget she is a Psychiatrist, and make her forget about some of her history with me."

Lacey leaned forward and kissed her Master. "Mmmmmm, your kisses melt my soul Master. One thing about Jewel, for a while she was very much like me as a mortal. A gold digger, a party girl, and a very manipulative woman. She very nearly didn't go into her doctorate program because she had landed a whale, some very old and very rich gentleman, who wanted to elope with her. She nearly took him up on it but backed out after one particularly massive party on his yacht. Some things happened, and Jewel got scared about what she was becoming. She had a deep soul-searching moment and decided to make a change. So, she entered the Doctorate program and stopped partying so much."

Lacey leaned back and smiled at Rick. "I wasn't there you see. I had been "swept off my feet" by another guy and we had flown off to Maui for a two week get-a-way. When I got back, Jewel had already made up her mind. If I had been there, I would have convinced her to marry the guy and to enjoy her life."

Rick laughed. "I knew my lovely wife had a history, but this is interesting. So, you want to use a Lotus blossom on her and revert her back to her old party girl self and then have me take her as a genie?"

"Yes Master, I want her to be my assistant like lovely Ranyah here. She won't remember anything about what has gone on and will be a lovely harem slave who serves at your pleasure."

Rick furrowed his brow. "Well, I don't want to be rid of her completely, and having her as a harem slave is most certainly appealing, but how can you be sure to only make her forget so much?" Rick looked thoughtful for a moment. "Lacey, what have you been doing with the magical plants? Tell me everything now."

Lacey blinked. "Damn it, well, this is the risk of having the strong Master in charge. He's a lot more suspicious than the other Master." Lacey thought.

"Master, back when Evie first made the garden and showed us around, I made a point to harvest some of the more exotic plants and hide them away. I later took some with Evie's permission to run some tests on other mortals to determine their effects, but as she became more confident in her power, she restricted my use. I ran some tests on some homeless people and some volunteers from our staff and found out how much memory a sniff will remove and how permanent it will be. Dominika helped me as I told her this was in case you fell under the bloom's influence. And you can see how well it worked on Ranyah here." Lacey said and patted the black-haired beauty who was busy working her tongue down her master's leg.

Rick looked thoughtful for a bit. "I am not exactly happy about you running tests on mortals without my permission. You will NOT do that again, ever."

"Yes Master."

"But I do like the fact that we do know how much we need to use to remove certain blocks of time. And having Jewel as harem slave..."

Lacey snuggled into her master's arms and felt his hands slowly roam over her body. She loved that feeling. He was enjoying what was his while his mind worked out a problem. His fingers traced her nipples and down her belly and then began to fondle her clit. Lacey sighed and spread her legs a bit and master's fingers began to slide in and out of her pussy.

Lacey tapped Ranyah on her head and made a shooing motion. Ranyah smiled at her and eased back to the edge of the bed and then disappeared in a puff of smoke. Lacey let out a low moan as her master's magical fingers played with her privates. After a bit Rick rolled her over and pulled her up onto her knees.

Lacey let out a squeal when Rick eased his hard cock into her ass. She caught her breath and got out a "Oh Master! It's so BIG!" before she was cut off by smack on her ass.

"Listen Lacey and obey." Rick said in a voice of command as he began to pump harder and faster. "You will enchant Jewel into sleep, you will use the Lotus on her and make her forget what is and what has happened. Take her back to her older self and I will enslave her. What she doesn't know will not hurt her and I will keep her as a slave so she will enjoy her master's attentions."

"Yes, oh GOD! Yes Master! I, uhhhh, obey." Lacey gasped out as her Master worked her ass over.

LATER THAT DAY

Rick sighed as he reclined on his throne. "I have missed this my lovely secretary."

Lotus popped her mouth off her master's cock and giggled. "I have as well Master, you are so yummy!"

Lacey and Rick both laughed as Lotus went back to work on Rick's cock.

Lacey leaned forward and put her hands around Lotus's wrists and Rick nodded as a loud "click" sounded.

"And that makes four. You are quite good at this "adjusting" my Queen." Rick said with smile. He stopped and grunted, and Lotus made a gulping sound. She eased back onto her knees and smiled up at her Master.

"Thank you Master. I am so glad things are back to the old ways. A great Lord such as yourself should not have to restrict himself when enjoying his slaves."

"Indeed. But enough for now. Evie, have you adjusted the plants as I have ordered?"

Lacey looked down to the next wide step at Evie who was naked except for several vines that seemed to have grown over her. Her eyes had a slightly glassy look to them, and she bowed her head. "Yes Master, I have done as you have commanded. Any mortal coming into your palace will feel the effects immediately except for you. That charm with the pollen from the wide-a-wake flower will keep you clear headed. Everyone else will become euphoric and buzzed, must like if they had downed a couple of shots or had smoked some grass. They will find it hard to focus and concentrate and will be easy to command."

Rick nodded. "Good. Dominika, how is my body?"

Dominika rose from her pillow and glided up to her master's throne. She waved her hands over his body and smiled. "You are in a fine health Master, no issues. But I must remind you that you can quickly go downhill if you are not careful. You must exercise and diet correctly and you must have enough sleep."

Rick nodded. "Of course, but I WILL enjoy my slaves. Won't l?" Rick said with a smile and extended his hand. Dominika giggled and took it. She let herself be pulled onto her master's lap and she sighed out "Yes Master!" as Rick began to nuzzle her neck.

Lacey looked at Samantha who was sliding her hand down her front and into her pussy. "Samantha, come here. I think I desire some attention."

"Yes, my Queen, as you command." Samantha purred and glided up to Lacey. Lacey kissed her and then slowly spread her legs. Samantha knelt and Lacey sighed as Samantha's tongue went to work. "Oh yes, my little genie. That's it, ooooooooooh, right there."

Lacey rolled her head over towards her master and she let out a giggle as Dominika started bouncing up and down on Rick's cock while facing out. "Yours! Yours! Yours!" Dominika gasped out in time with each thrust from Rick and after a few minutes Rick growled, and Dominika let out a yell and then eased back into her master's arms. Rick kissed her and Dominika cleaned him with a snap of her fingers.

Rick leaned back with a smile until Lacey had finished and once she was cleaned and dressed, he spoke.

"Jewel will be back soon. I just got a text from her. She is a bit annoyed at me for not making the ball and wants to know what is going on. I told her I am still under the weather and she said she is heading to our estate to use the portal." Rick glanced at a large clock. "She should be returning any minute now. I am going for a walk with Evie and the others. Do what you have to do and then let me know."

With that Rick stood and motioned. Evie, Dominika, Samantha, and Lotus all stood, and Evie took Master Rick's arm. Rick led them out of the throne room and Lacey sat down in her throne.

Lacey looked at the bunch of blossoms in her hand and smiled. "Soon. Very soon."

After about twenty minutes Lacey heard footsteps approaching.

"Rick? Rick, where are you?"

Jewel marched into the throne room and stopped dead in her tracks.

"Lacey?!?! What the fuck are you doing on my throne? And dressed in that? Where is Rick?"

Lacey smiled. "Master is out walking in the morning air with Lotus, Samantha, Dominika, and Evie. Dominika felt the air would do him good after this morning's events."

"Events?"

"Yes, a nice walk after fucking five genies is good for the body and soul."

Jewel blinked. Lacey could see the confusion in her face and could feel her emotions. She was angry, really angry, at Rick for standing her up, but that was nothing compared to how mad she was at Lacey.

"Wow Jewel, you really are mad at me. I don't think I've ever felt this much emotion from a mortal before."

Jewel's face twisted into a snarl. She marched, no, stalked forward like a lioness about to rip apart a wildebeest. "I don't know what the FUCK is going on Lacey, but you will get your ass back in your lamp NOW until I have had a talk with my husband." She growled.

Lacey laughed. "Oh, I don't think so. I no longer answer to you Jewel. I guess in your shock you didn't notice that I'm not addressing you as "Lady" anymore, that would have been your first clue something was amiss."

Jewel was coming up the stairs fast. "Bitch, you are about to get stuffed into your lamp for decades unless you get off of my throne NOW!"

Lacey waved her hands and Jewel froze. "What th..." Lacey waved her hands again and Jewel's voice cut off. Her eyes darted around in a rage and then widened a bit as Lacey stood up.

"This would be the part where the villain spends a longtime monologue explaining what they did and how clever they are."

Lacey walked right up to Jewel and smiled. She finally felt what she was hoping for.

Fear. Real honest to god fear.

And it was so lovely she sighed. And then she got back to business.

"But I'm not taking that chance, smell this."

Lacey held up the Lotus Blossom and put it right under Jewel's nose.

To Jewel's credit she tried to not breath in, but Lacey simply blocked her mouth with magic and held it until Jewel could hold her breath no longer. And she inhaled.

Lacey hand nearly trembled as she felt Jewel's emotions go from fear and anger to confusion and then bliss. After several deep sniffs Lacey lowered the flower.

"Jewel? Can you hear me?"

Lacey removed the gag and Jewel looked around confused. "Uh, hello Lacey. Where am I? What is going on? Why can't I move?"

Lacey felt the fear and confusion in Jewel. "Well, that's a long story. What is the last thing you remember?"

Jewel's brow furrowed. "Um, I was just presenting my Doctoral Thesis." Jewel blinked and then glared at Lacey. "No thanks to you."

"Oops, not quite far enough." Lacey said and shoved the bloom under Jewel's nose again.

"What the...oh wow." Jewel said as she smelled the Lotus again.

"That's it, take another looooooooooong sniff. Yeah, just like that. Now, what do you remember?"

Jewel's feelings were a jumble of confused emotions ranging from fear to curiosity. She looked around and Lacey smiled as she felt the emotions of greed, desire, and envy pop up. Ranyah had a similar emotional range when seeing the palace for the first time.

"Uh, whoa, this is a NICE place. I, damn Lacey! Where did you get that harem girl outfit? Christ, are those real jewels?"

Lacey giggled. "Easy girlfriend. I'll explain it all, but first, what do you remember?"

Jewel stopped her gawking and blinked. "I was at Joseph's beach house. We had just finished fucking and I was talking him into throwing a big party on his boat next weekend. He wasn't sure about it, but I...damn, I can't remember after that, just some weird jumbles of stuff."

Lacey grinned. "Well, that is perfect. Now then, about this this place. This belongs to my Master Rick; he is a great Lord and the richest man on the planet. He turned me into a genie and he's going to turn you into one as well. You will serve him as a sex slave, and you will serve as my servant forever."

Jewel's eyes widened a bit, but Lacey waved her hands and Jewel's eyes rolled up into her head and she flopped onto the floor.

Lacey snapped her fingers and with a "poof" was sitting in her master's workshop with Jewel asleep on the floor. She spoke out loud "Ali Baba, inform Master Rick I am in his workshop with Jewel."

The AI responded with a "Yes My Queen" and Lacey sat back. After a moment there was another "poof" and Master Rick stood there with the other genies.

Lacey was ready for the emotional spikes of her Master seeing his wife. Lacey quickly drained away the spike of love and desire and reinforced the slight mistrust that Rick had been developing with her assistance.

"Master, as you have commanded. She has the memory of her life prior as a stripper and a gold digger."

Rick looked up at her and Lacey amped his feelings of love and lust for her. Rick blinked and grinned. He moved forward and kissed her hard. Lacey returned it but then eased down on his lust.

"Easy Master, first Jewel, then me."

Rick laughed and got to work.

It took several hours, and Lacey made sure to keep her genie slaves between Rick and Jewel so he couldn't see her very well. She kept giving her Master little jolts of lust and love for her when he looked at her. "I'm making sure the strong master is in command after all" Lacey thought.

Rick finally pulled out the finished lamp and said "It's done. Let's get this over with."

Lacey carefully felt out her Master. Even with her efforts she could tell that his will was working hard against her magic. She focused and moved right up in front of her master's eyes.

"Master, you must do this. You must be strong. If not, you could back to your weaker self. You are a Great Lord and a Great Man. Prove this to your Queen. Now."

Lacey felt Rick's inner turmoil, but she drained away the emotions supporting Jewel and amped his love and lust for her. She looked into his eyes and after a moment saw some of color drain away and the harder tone set.

"Yes. Yes, my lovely Queen, you are right. Wake her."

Lacey snapped her fingers and Jewel's eyes fluttered open.

"Huh? What happened? Who are..."?

Rick didn't pause but pushed the lamp into Jewel's hands and began to recite the binding spell. Lacey nodded as he seemed to rush a bit. It reminded her of someone sprinting off a high dive so they wouldn't have the chance to chicken out.

But Lacey smiled broadly as Jewel disappeared into a cloud of smoke with a "Wow!"

Rick looked at the lamp in his hands, and Lacey felt a final surge of regret. Rick looked at her and the feeling of regret ended and was replaced by joy, lust and love.

"Done my Queen. Now you are unchallegnable. No, WE are unchallengeable."

Lacey laughed and wrapped her arms around her master's neck. "Yes, my love and my master. WE are!"

Rick smiled at the lamp and nodded. He placed it down on his bench. "No need to bring out my latest creation just yet. I need to do something else first. Lacey, bring me Ranyah's lamp."

Lacey transported herself to the cabinet and then back with the lamp. She was still not allowed to rub any lamp and her Master had been clear she never would be allowed that power as he was unsure if it would mean the genie was now under a new master.

Rick rubbed it and Ranyah appeared and bowed low. "Master, how can I serve?"

"I need to use my wishes. I wish for more lamp materials; I wish for excellent physical health as I enjoy my genies more and I need some special materials."

Lacey listened as her Master spelled out some items, she was unfamiliar with. Ranyah nodded and said, "I understand Master, I can create what you wish for."

"Then do so."

Ranyah waved her hands and the new lamp materials appeared along with some other items and materials.

Rick moved back to his bench and picked up a small hammer. "Lacey, as much as I know you desire to fuck my brains out over your victory over Jewel, I have something else I must create. Take the genies to the pool and relax. Tan some, rub some oil on each other and generally get ready for some fun. I will be along shortly."

Lacey bowed. "As you command Master, and with great pleasure. Please do not be too long."

Lacey led the other genies to the pool and with a snap was naked with her hair done up in a bun. She eased into the water and took some long slow strokes. She laughed as Samantha and Evie began to oil each other and it got out of hand and both were soon 69ing each other wildly. After a few laps, Lacey got out and had Ranyah oil her slowly on one of the tanning beds.

"Mmmmmm, you do that well Ranyah."

"Thank you, your Highness, I am glad to serve."

Ranyah slowly worked her hands over Lacey's perfect ass and then down each leg while Lacey sighed. Lacey knew that as a Harem genie Ranyah would of course be an expert in anything sensual and so she enjoyed a massage that only a genie could give.

When Ranyah was done Lacey lay there with a pleasant boneless feeling. No stress, no worries, nothing but satisfaction.

"Now there is a sight I will never stop enjoying."

Lacey turned her head slightly at the sound of her master's voice. Rick was standing naked except for a necklace and smiled down at her.

"It's all for you Master." Lacey said as she rolled to her side slowly and showed off her tits. "And only you."

Rick laughed and knelt down beside her. He kissed her gently. "I have made a wonderful gift for you, but you can't ever wear it." Rick fingered the necklace and Lacey looked at it.

"Cruel master. Teasing your Queen like this. But this necklace doesn't seem so amazing. My own jewels are far grander. Unless this is something more than it seems?"

"Clever as always my fair Queen. This is your freedom." Rick said as he held up the stone.

Lacey looked closely at it. It wasn't a jewel at all she realized it looked like a stopper of some kind. She frowned and Rick laughed.

"Lacey, this is a stopper for your lamp."

"But Master, my lamp doesn't have a stopper."

"It does now. And so long as I wear this, you don't need to return to your bottle. You are "uncorked" as it were."

Lacey gasped. One of the greatest fears that she and all the genies had was their Master dying or injuring himself and not being able to release them. Being kept in a pocket dimension, if that happened, they were trapped for eternity.