The One With The University Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly cleaned up and went into my bedroom. I told myself off in my head, I'd just cum watching my daughter orgasm. However much I told myself she looked like my wife, or I'd been wanking over Carly, I knew what was what.

It was my turn to be awkward later on, especially when Carly asked if I wanted to know what they'd been doing. Both of them laughed loudly, Sharon blushing like they had a secret only they thought nobody else knew. I left them downstairs and worked on the spreadsheets in my bedroom.

The next couple of days went quickly, Stacy had phoned to say she thought they'd be three or four more days. Carly came in and asked if I was okay, and I told her I was missing my wife.

"Missing your wife, or missing having sex?" she asked. I laughed.

"Well, a bit of both to be honest," I answered.

"Have you not masturbated this week either? That can't be good for you, you don't have to not to because I'm staying here," she said, "I have, but you probably heard didn't you?"

I nodded.

"Didn't you masturbate then either, I thought showing you my arse and buttplug would have done the trick, or did I offend you?" she smirked.

"No, not all, you have a fantastic arse, but you're my daughter's friend and it just doesn't seem right," I told her.

"Do you want to cum on my tits?" she asked.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Well, if you don't want to fuck me because you're married, it's the least I can do. Can't have you not cumming all week, it's not right," she said.

I looked at her shocked, I couldn't work out if she was still teasing me or not.

"It's not that I wouldn't fuck you, you're beautiful, it doesn't seem right though," I tried to explain.

"Tit job it is then, come with me," she instructed.

"What, now? Where's Sharon?"

"Oh she popped out, she'll be a couple of hours," she said.

Carly stood and took my hand, leading me towards the bathroom. She told me to go in and wait and walked in a short while later completely naked with her dildo in her hand. She told me to lean against the basin and pushed my shorts down, picking them up and throwing them towards the door. Her hand brushed my cock, making it twitch. She smiled and did it again.

"Oh Mr Wilson, do you like that," she said.

"Call me Dave," I told her.

She put her finger to her lip, shushing me, then told me not to speak. She knelt in front of me, blowing her breath across my shaft. It twitched again. She looked directly into my eyes and instructed me not to touch myself or the show would stop.

"Oh Mr Wilson, your cock is so nice looking. Is it going to go hard for me? What can I do to make it so?" she said, her voice turning into a flirtatious whisper.

She turned and pushed the button for the shower to come on, turning the head so it sprayed towards the back of the bath towards the wall. she climbed in, letting the water hit her heaving bosom, turning so I could see the water cascading down her cleavage and towards her pussy. She put body wash into her hands, lathered it up and rubbed it across her shoulders and neck, the lathery suds following the water trail. She rubbed across her tits and nipples until they were covered in white foam.

"Oh Mr Wilson, is that your hands rubbing and cleaning my big tits and nipples? You seem like you like that don't you?" she said, nodding towards my erection.

She continued to soap her body over, across her stomach and then turning and letting me watch the suds flow from her shoulders and into her arse crack. She turned again, rubbing between her legs and sighing loudly.

"Oh Mr Wilson, I don't need water down there, you've made me wet with your hands," she gasped.

She looked over her shoulder and winked, then reached down and picked up the dildo. She stared me straight in the eyes, then slid the dildo between her legs.

"Oh Mr Wilson, are you using your cock to clean me now, my clit will be clean and dirty at the same time if you keep rubbing it like that," she gasped.

She turned and put a foot up on the edge of the bath, opening up the view of her arse, and rubbed the dildo between her legs from behind. She groaned as she did so, the dildo nudging against the entrance to her arse.

"Oh Mr Wilson, does my arsehole need cleaning too. That does feel really good, but am I clean enough for you to enter me now?"

Maintaining eye contact with me, she slid the dildo into her pussy from behind, putting her spare hand down onto the other side of the bath to push her arse upwards more. The water from the shower jets still trickled down her back, droplets shooting out as they reached the dildo and were flung out on each out stroke.

"Mr Wilson, you're doing a very good job of cleaning the inside of my pussy, I can feel how far inside me you're reaching," she gasped, "I can feel the soap suds being pushed up far into me."

She paused after a while, leaving the dildo inside herself and reaching back with both hands and pulling her buttocks apart, pulling open her inviting arse. I was desperate to pull on my cock at the glorious sight in front of me. Was she too far gone to stop though? I didn't want to take the risk and potentially see her stop. To stop myself, I put my hands behind my back, against the sink basin, and leaned back against them so they were locked behind me.

Carly smiled at this and pulled the dildo from herself. She pushed the dildo down onto the bath edge nearest to me, the suction part making it stick firmly. With both feet on the floor of the bath, she lowered herself down onto the dildo, her hands on the bath on either side of her thighs to keep her upright. The sight of the dildo virtually disappeared as her buttocks pushed down onto the bath was mesmerising, Carly riding quicker and harder still.

"Oh Mr Wilson, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," was all she could murmur now.

She moved her hands to the other side of the bath making her lean forwards, now her arsehole gaped open as she rode the dildo. She put one hand behind her and thrust two fingers into her open arse.

"Oh Mr Wilson, that's naughty, very naughty. Are you checking to see if the inside of my arse needs cleaning too?" she cried out.

She pulled herself off the dildo, primed her arse ready, and lowered herself down again. This time she cried out in pain, stopping with only a couple of inches in her.

"Please Mr Wilson, no more, it hurts too much if you clean me with your cock in there," she whimpered.

She rose and I expected her to get up off the dildo, but instead, she thrust back down harder, all of the dildo plugging her arse. Each time she pushed downwards she'd cry out.

"No, please no Mr Wilson, no more, oh it hurts but feels so good."

She climbed up after about ten minutes, holding her arse facing me so I could see how her arsehole had stretched. Leaving the dildo stuck to the bath, she stood and turned to face me. Kneeling on the edge, she guided the dildo into her pussy again, once settled she moved her feet to be on the bath edge on either side of the dildo, her knees facing outwards as she squatted, showing her pussy lips gripping the dildo as she rode it.

Her large tits swung in front of me as she rode harder, she had to put one hand onto the wall to steady herself but used the other to pull roughly on her nipples and knead at her soft fleshy tits. Riding harder still, she grabbed one and raised it, taking her nipple into her mouth. She gripped it with her teeth and pulled it until it sprung away, yelping as she did. Her nipple was becoming red and angry looking, but she didn't stop.

"Mr Wilson, you're going to make me cum soon if you don't stop. Are you going to stop? I don't mind if you want to carry on," she said.

She put her feet down slowly so they were on the floor, the dildo still inside her. Now she had a hand free, she rode the dildo harder still while rubbing at her clit. Her hand was a blur, and soon her body shook and her orgasm hit her, her legs buckling as she slumped forward, unable to keep herself upright. The dildo made a large slurping sound as it fell out of her. She lay there for around thirty seconds, then looked up at me. Now the show was over, my erection started to fade away.

"Did you enjoy that Dave? Oh, you didn't touch yourself, did you? That's good," she whispered.

"Dave again now is it, what was with the Mr Wilson part?" I asked.

"It's a thing Sharon likes to do, it gives the impression you're the boss or a headteacher like she has to be doing something to please you," she explained.

"So, basically we've just played out one of Sharon's fantasies?" I asked.

"Oh, it's no fantasy, it's what she has to do for Mr Grant," Carly answered.

"Mr Grant?" I asked, the name ringing a bell but I couldn't place it.

"Yes, that's what she has to call Bill next door," Carly answered.

She saw my puzzled face and looked at the time. She took my hand and told me to come with her. We walked towards my daughter's bedroom, got to the window, and Carly pointed down. I looked where she'd pointed, and gasped loudly. Bill, our sixty-four-year-old neighbour, was leaning back on a sunlounger, completely naked, his legs on either side. Kneeling at the bottom of the lounger, his cock in her mouth, was Sharon, also completely naked. Sharon's arms were raised so her hands were on the back of her head, Bill's hands were on hers, forcing her to deepthroat all of his cock.

"Holy fuck, why show me that, I don't want to see that," I shouted.

"Your cock says otherwise," Carly said, pointing to my erection.

"Now, don't stop watching them and I'll let you cum on my tits at last," Carly instructed me, "hold my hands, Mr Wilson."

I did so, and she placed her hands on the back of her head, mine on top of hers, and guided her mouth very close to my cock.

"Please Mr Wilson, can you fuck my mouth?" she urged.

12