The Online Mentalist

Story Info
He was in control. She was in extacy.
2.1k words
4.36
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting in his home office. Work was slow lately, which was never a good thing for him. Any time he was not busy with actual work, his mind sprinted towards erotic thoughts. This is nothing new or unusual. Recently, though, things took a turn.

Until now, John had been satisfied with cruising porn and masturbating when his wife left the house. That had become a very well established routine. Especially since her desire for sex had dwindled to zero. He found that he needed more interaction than porn was giving him. He needed that one-on-one connection.

But...how does a married man, who works at home, with no history of being social find such an interaction? The internet, of course. With little effort, he was able to find a video chat site with willing participants. Click after click, he was met with women of all colors, ages, sizes, and levels of kink. Kink...there was a term he didn't use on a regular basis. He had no idea how very soon things would change.

He met Kristina on his third day of searching. She was young. Not overly pretty by today's standards. Her hair was long and wavy, but could be described as stringy. Her nose was slightly too big. But her eyes were compelling. They held secrets. She was fully clothed on the camera. Not licking her lips, or caressing her tits in an attempt to seduce him. She simply looked like a girl that was hanging out. He was smitten.

Something about her made something inside of him come alive. He more than wanted this girl. He needed her. Her eyes had something in them that told him there was much about her that needed to be discovered. This was going to take some time, but he was willing to put in the effort.

The conversation started with the typical questions. How old? Where are you from? Are you single? He was honest about everything. There was no need to lie. It is always more difficult to remember the lies you tell. She was new to the site. In fact, it was only her third day. That could have been a lie, but he believed her. It also told a bit of her story. This was a sex chat site. Some come here by accident and leave as soon as they realize what is happening. If someone comes back for a third day, there is a desire there.

He wanted to move the conversation in the right direction, so he asked her in a sarcastic (safe) tone, "How are you enjoying seeing all of the cock on this site?" Her reaction revealed volumes. She did not answer the question with words, but her body language said enough. Her head bowed down with embarrassment - showing that she did not like that she loved what she saw. She maintained eye contact - showing that she needed his acceptance. It was the mouth that aroused him the most. It had a slight curl of a smile. She had a lust for what she saw, but she did not know what to do with those emotions. She was perceived as a "nice girl" and "nice girls" don't like to look at men jacking off.

He asked her, "Have you ever masturbated while looking at them?" He already knew the answer before he asked. Of course she had not. As soon as she saw it, she moved on to the next person. She didn't say it, but he knew that the images were burned into her brain, and she used those images later in the shower, or in the privacy of her bed. That image made his cock swell. He reached down, under the desk to touch himself. He watched her eyes follow his hand as it disappeared. He was careful not to be vulgar, but his cock was desperate for attention. He didn't make a big deal of it and continued to type.

"Was there a cock that you liked the most?” he asked? She hesitated before answering. Scrolling through her mental photo album of recent men.

Then her eyes widened. "Yes! There was this one man. It wasn't huge, but it was the perfect shape. Like it was a perfectly formed dildo."

"Was he circumsized?” She nodded no and smiled.

He stopped typing for a moment, just looking at her. Slowly stroking himself under the desk. Out of her eyesight. Her mouth was slightly open. Her chin was resting on her hand, and she was absentmindedly caressing her pinky finger with her tongue. He asked, "Do you want to join me?"

She sat up. A bit taken aback that he would be that bold. "No" she said, "I couldn't. Not on camera." Not on camera...it was her way of saying yes without saying the words. And she wasn't even aware she had said it.

"Of course not. I would never ask you to do something on camera that you were not comfortable with." Her shoulders relaxed at the statement. He would protect her and push her at the same time. "I could help you explore if you want me to."

Her eyes narrowed with a confused look. "What do you mean, explore?” she asked. He looked at her, seeing that her breath had quickened. Her mouth never really closing except to occasionally bite her lip. Her tongue caressed anything that was near it; her lips, her fingers.

"Trust me," he said. "This will be fun."

Her mind was racing. "What am i thinking? Is this man going to try to see me naked? I'm not going to let that happen."

He looked at her again with those calming, trusting eyes and said, "I am going to talk you through some movements. You have the power to close the camera at any time."

"Right, I can stop at any time." She nodded to him. Her smile had faded. Replaced by arousal and expectation. She could already feel herself getting warm and wet.

"I want you to take your left hand and place it on the side of your neck."

A bit of an odd start, she thought, but she did it.

"Perfect. Let your hand get warm from the heat of your neck. Move it under your hair."

How did he know my hand was cold? Is this man in my head? It felt good. The contrast of heat and cold. She could feel her hand warming up.

"Now...move your hand down your chest. Stopping at your breast."

She moved, almost involuntarily. She slid her hand around her neck and onto her clothed breast. She always liked how they felt in her hand, but he could not know that. She could not help herself and squeezed her left tit. The pressure shot waves through her body and made her take a short, quick breath. She saw his eyes. Still calm. Still trusting, but also full of lust. Lust for her. Was he actually getting turned on by her? She watched as his hand went under the desk again. He stroked slowly a few times as he watched. She wondered what his cock looked like? Will he whip it out like the others do? She hoped he wouldn't do that, but at the same time, she was desperate to see it.

He smiled at her. She was obviously loving what she was doing. "Okay, leave that hand there. Take your right hand and place it on your belly."

"Oh shit. I know where this is going. I don't want to do this," she thought as she placed her hand on her stomach.

"Move your hand down, but do not go inside of your clothes. Only the tips of your fingers can be inside your shorts."

She felt the skin beneath her shorts. It was soft and warm. Just a hint of moisture from the sweat forming. Where was he going with this? She had never wanted to touch herself more than in this moment, but it wasn't allowed.

"I am curious, how hard are your nipples? Don't show me, but check for yourself."

Without thinking, she moved her hand inside her shirt. Her bra was thin enough that she would be able to tell how hard they were. Her nipple jumped at being touched, but it was not fully erect yet.

"They are getting there," she said.

He smiled - he already knew this again! "We will need to remedy this. Here is what I want you to do. Step away from the camera for a moment and remove your bra. Leave your shirt on and return to me when you are finished."

She moved off camera. "Oh fuck...this is getting real." Her hand went behind her back and unclasped her bra. She knew that he could still see her elbow and back. It excited her that she was only partially hiding. She slipped her arms out and pulled it through her shirt. She dangled it in front of the camera before tossing it to the floor. She suddenly felt exposed. She still had her shirt, shorts, and panties on. Why did she feel so naked?

She returned to the front of the camera to be welcomed by a wide grin. He had such a welcoming smile. It had been there since he said hello. Only now has it changed. Desire was the word that came to mind. Desire for her. It sent a surge through her body that almost made her cum. "Wow, thanks for doing that. This will make things so much easier for us."

Us? Yes, we are in this together. He was clearly enjoying himself, and she was experiencing all sorts of new feelings.

"I have found the best way to bring a nipple to full arousal is to provide wetness."

Her eyes widened. 'Was he going to ask for a wet t-shirt thing? That's not happening'.

"I'm sure you have something there that is wet. Don't you?"

She smiled. "Maybe," she said. Her thoughts were, 'Oh god, yes. I am practically dripping'.

"I want you to find some of that wetness. Slowly put your hand inside your shorts."

She wanted to shove her hand down, but moved with deliberation. She preferred to be trimmed, not shaved. She felt the coarse hair on her fingertips as they passed over her mound.

"Only use your index finger. Split your lips and explore yourself."

She bit her lip again. Trembling a little, she did as she was told. She gasped a little as she pressed in. It was soaking and took her finger easily.

"Spend a few moments there. Put it all the way in."

She knew he could not see what she was doing. How did he know how far in she was?

"Okay...now that we have some of your sweet nectar, it's time to apply it."

She didn't want her finger to leave her pussy. It was feeling so good, but she had to know where this was going.

"Take your finger and moisten those nipples."

Her hand moved under her shirt. The slick, wet finger was circling her nipple. It had never been so hard.

"While you are doing that, I know that pussy needs more attention. Go ahead and use your other hand. Touch that wet, wet pussy."

Without hesitation, her hand plunged into her shorts. With her two middle fingers she pushed as deep as she could into her pussy. Her hands were dancing on her body as she watched him lean back and begin to stroke more aggressively.

"I want us to cum together," he said in almost a whisper.

She had not spoken for some time, but she had to tell him. "Will you let me watch when it happens?"

He smiled, "Of course. If that is what you want, It won't be long now."

She knew she would not last much longer either. Desire and lust filled the space between them. She watched as he stood. His erection was clearly visible under his shorts. He slowly pulled them down. Revealing a swollen purple head and a nicely formed shaft. It wasn't huge, but it was very nicely formed. She almost came just then, but wanted to wait.

He started to stroke again. This time she did not have to imagine what he was doing. They both began to speed up. The climax was approaching. His breath quickened. Her body writhed. When he began to spasm, she pushed hard on her clit. She watched him explode. Seamen covered his desk. It was so wrong. So perverted. So wonderful.

She had never experienced an orgasm so intense. It was like he had touched something inside of her that was virginal.

He collapsed into his chair. His cum-soaked hand still holding his softening cock. "I need to clean up this mess you created," he said as he chuckled.

"Yes, I could use some cleaning myself. And a good nap."

He blew her a kiss, and the screen went black. Was that it? Would that happen again? Even if it never did, she thought, I will never forget this.