The Only Constant is Change Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since then, you've reconnected me with a friend I thought lost forever in Jess, and reunited me with another friend that had begun to grow distant in Serena, even though you didn't know we were friends. And you draw girls to you like flies. Remember Tabby from the charity event? 14 years old and she couldn't help herself; it's just you.

I should be jealous all the time, but I watch you with them and I see that it's just your nature. You can share yourself completely and effortlessly with me one night, with Serena the next, and I know you'll do the same with Hannah and Lanie. I just can't find it in myself to be jealous. They're all good girls, and every one of them would kill to have you all to themselves. But they all see the same things I see, and it just works out. Truthfully, I'm proud that I'm one of your girlfriends. That means you want to see me. I can't explain it, but in a way, it makes me want you more because all these girls want you."

"I've thought about tonight for a while. I knew I wanted to make your birthday special. It wasn't until I started putting together the plan, though, that I really started thinking about how I feel. And once I started thinking about it, there was only one thing I could say." For the first time in a while, she looked Jeremy in the eye. "Jeremy, I love you. I know it's sudden, and I know you worry about a serious relationship after the summer. You probably haven't even thought about it. I don't care. I just had to let you know." Exhausted, she settled back in her chair, watching him closely. Would he be angry? Frightened? Would he laugh?

When Ava stopped speaking, Jeremy sensed that the next few moments were incredibly important. He should say something, but he didn't want it to be the wrong something. And, it was true, he hadn't really thought about things that seriously. After all, he'd been the one adamant that a long-term commitment wasn't going to work. He only had seconds to determine if he still felt that way. It felt unfair that she'd put so much thought into it and he hadn't, but he'd had the same amount of time, hadn't he?

The truth had served him well thus far, so he resolved to lay out his thoughts, jumbled though they might be. Clearing his throat, he said, "Before I respond, I want you to know that I appreciate how difficult this must have been for you to say. You're brave, maybe braver than me. I'll always be honest with you, but you've had some time to organize your thoughts, so if I come off a little jumbled, please forgive me.

You're right, that I haven't spent much time thinking in those terms. I struggled with the idea of seeing multiple girls until I decided that I wouldn't get serious with anyone before I left. Once I made that decision, I've taken it for granted that it was settled. I've been having fun with you and Serena, and the others to a certain extent, and I haven't really looked back. But, it's not that simple, is it?

A couple of months ago, I'd more or less resigned myself to walking a lonely road for the foreseeable future. Then you came along, and Serena came along, even Jess and Monica played their parts, and now I feel better about myself than I have for a long time. I'll never be able to repay you for what you've done for me.

It's probably not what you want to hear, but I can't say that I'm in love with you." At this her face fell, so he hastened to explain, "I'm not sure I really know what that means. The concept seemed far off for a long time and I never really thought about it at all. But I can tell you this much. You've been everything I could have ever hoped for in a girlfriend. Sometimes, I still wonder why you're with me. You could have any number of guys from school who could and would commit to you right away. And now that I know how you feel, I feel even more guilty that I don't feel ready to make that commitment. You deserve so much more than what I'm giving you, I know.

My feelings about you are different than the other girls, though. Obviously, Jess and Monica didn't work out. I like Hannah and Lanie, too, but we're just getting started. I can't shake the feeling that Serena is going to look for someone else soon, someone who will fit better into her world. As much as I like her, I don't think I'd feel her loss like I would if you weren't around. I don't know if that's love, but it's something, isn't it?" He looked at her guiltily. Quietly, he said, "I guess that's the best I can do, right now. I'm sorry."

He wasn't surprised to see a tear leak down her cheek, but he was surprised to see a smile on her face. "You don't have to apologize, Jeremy. I told you, what I said was my gift to you. But, what you said was a gift to me. I'll wait for you as long as it takes for you to decide." Standing, she stepped over and hugged his neck. Then she stepped back, and gently pulled him up to stand as well. With her arms draped over his shoulders, her hands lightly clasped behind his neck, she said, "Do you want the second part of your gift?"

He swallowed the lump in his throat and, unable to speak, he nodded. She took his hand and led him to the mattress. "Tonight," she said, "I want to make love to you. For the rest of the night, I want us to take our time and explore each other. I barely remember losing my virginity. It was quick and painful, and I didn't even know the guy that well. I want you to have a good time, but I want to know what it's like with someone I care about too."

She stepped back and slowly raised her shirt over her head and discarded it. In the dim light, he could barely see the black lace bra she wore. Then she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. Jeremy slowly slid the palms of his hands around the cups of her bra, teasing her by gently squeezing at the base of each breast and slowly stroking the captured breasts towards her nipples. Even covered as they were, it wasn't long before her nipples began fighting for freedom. As he gently explored her breasts, Ava closed her eyes and kept her hands on his, guiding him to her most sensitive spots, helping him to know the right pressure to squeeze and pinch. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and softly said, "Help me take off my bra?"

It was the first time Jeremy had ever done it himself; Ava had been the one to do it previously. As he stepped up close, he dipped his head to softly kiss her neck as he reached around to find the fasteners, eliciting a groan from Ava. For his first time, he was secretly pleased with how quickly his fumbling fingers managed to release the hooks. He slid his hands up her back to assist the straps down her arms, releasing her breasts. He'd felt them a few times previously, but this was the first time he'd seen them in any light stronger than a distant streetlight. The warm glow of the firelight lent a softness to her entire form, and it only enhanced the swell of her large breasts. The fat nipples that she loved for him to pinch were situated amidst wide areolas of a slightly darker brown than her otherwise olive complexion. He went to grab her breasts again, but Ava's hand stopped him. When he looked at her quizzically, she said, "You've got too many shirts on."

Ava slid her hands up his torso, enjoying the feel of hard muscle underneath and the heat that radiated from him. As she began to unbutton his shirt, she kissed his collarbone; with each additional button opened, her lips gently kissed the newly exposed skin. She took her time, which mostly made Jeremy impatient, but the last thing he was going to do at this time was interrupt her. Finally, she released all the buttons and slid the shirt from his shoulders. Again, though she'd seen him shirtless before, the light from the fire seemed to add a new, almost glowing, warmth to his skin.

His patience about at an end, he quickly kicked off his sandals and stepped onto the mattress, pulling her with him. He gently bore her down with him to lie on the mattress. Lying back, she watched him intently, wondering what he would do next. Jeremy leaned in to kiss her lips and said, "You're so beautiful." Then he stretched out atop her, supporting his weight on elbows and knees, as he began to kiss his way from her mouth, along her jaw to the side of her neck, down to the collarbone, and covering most of each breast with kisses. Alternating between mouth and hands, occasionally switching between breasts, he soon had Ava writhing in pleasure. Her increasingly insistent moans and hips that sought contact with his were adding to his own excitement, and he was harder than he'd ever been before.

"Please," she finally gasped, "Stop teasing me." He continued the journey down her body, placing gentle kisses across her stomach and feeling the trembling of her muscles. He found the button on her shorts much easier to work than the bra had been, and he followed her shorts down her legs with his hands and mouth rubbing and kissing as he went. Reaching her feet, he removed her sandals and shorts, and then reversed course up her legs. By the time he got near her crotch, he could feel and smell the warmth and scent of her wetness through the matching lace thong she wore.

As he reached to begin lowering her thong, Ava again stopped him. "Lay down," she whispered. Once he had done so, Ava mirrored the path that Jeremy had taken down her body. They found that kissing too far to the side made him ticklish, and he didn't really care for her to suck on his nipples. As she continued kissing her way along, her hand sought his hard length and began slowly squeezing and stroking him through his shorts. It was driving Jeremy crazy.

By the time her lips reached his waistband, their tempo had picked up and Jeremy was bucking his hips in time with her strokes. He could feel the early stages of an orgasm setting in, so it was timely that Ava chose that moment to remove her hand and take his shorts from him. Unlike Jeremy, Ava took his underwear with his shorts, leaving him completely bare and exposed to her. She kissed her way back up his legs, before taking him in her hand and gently stroking him. "I may not remember a whole lot about my first time, but I can tell you you're a lot bigger than him. I've only done it that one time, but I think this is going to make me feel almost like a virgin again. Now, it seems like you're pretty excited already. Are you close?"

When Jeremy nodded, she continued. "I want you to be able to last as long as you can once you put this inside me, so I want to take care of you with my mouth first. I know it didn't go so well last time, but we're both new to this and I want to try again. Okay?" That must have been a rhetorical question, because there was no way in hell he was saying anything but "yes!" to that query.

Ava relaxed her grip on the base of his cock, allowing it to rest in her fingers against his stomach. She began kissing and licking just where his sack met the shaft. It was an agonizingly slow procession from there to the head, and she occasionally jerked him to help maintain his hardness. In the dim light she couldn't see, but he was leaking plenty of lubrication, which aided her efforts. After what seemed like an hour, she reached his head and gently gripped the base of his shaft, raising him up for easier access. The taste of his pre-cum was pushing her to work more quickly, and her tongue was flickering along the frenulum and the ridge of the underside of the head, alternating with a swirling motion across what would normally be the top of the head. Between the work her tongue was doing and her gentle jacking motion, Jeremy was in heaven. Then things got really good as he felt the warm wetness of her mouth sliding to take the first few inches in. Starting slowly, Ava began to slide his thick cock through her lips by bobbing up and down. As she moved, she kept her tongue pressed flat against the underside of his shaft.

It wasn't long before she began to push herself further down, taking as much of him into her mouth as possible without gagging herself. She realized quickly that Jeremy was moving his hips in time with her strokes and kept her hand in place to keep him from going too deep. Jeremy couldn't believe the difference from the other night, and as much as he wanted to prolong this sweet sensation, it wasn't more than a couple of minutes before he felt the familiar stirring in his balls. "Ava," he gasped, "I'm going to...I'm about to..."

Ava wanted it just as much as Jeremy did, so she groaned and picked up her tempo.

Without additional warning, Jeremy rested his hand lightly on her head and, as his body tensed, he began to fire shot after shot. The first shot took Ava by surprise and she pulled off him. She maintained her stroking motion and could feel the liquid warmth as it coated his cock and her hand. Licking her lips, she found that she enjoyed the taste of his cum. She lowered her head to take his last small shots in her mouth, and when no more came, she traced her fingers down his shaft with her tongue, seeking the pool of his essence she knew would be there. After a few minutes, she'd found all she could in the low light, and slid up to lay her head on his chest.

"Was that okay?" she asked worriedly.

He could barely form a coherent thought and she wanted his opinion? "That was...that was...that was unbelievable! Thank you," he said and kissed the top of her head.

They lay there without talking for a minute or two, and then Jeremy began to stir. He tilted his head down to look at her and said nervously, "You made me feel soooo good. I want to return the favor, but I've never done it. Will you help me?"

Suddenly, it was Ava's turn to be nervous. Jeremy wanted to go down on her? She'd never done that before, so she wasn't exactly sure what to tell him. She smiled shyly and said, "No one's ever done that to me before. Just go slow and I'll tell you what feels good, okay?"

He slid out from under her arm and she lay on her back. Jeremy couldn't help but make a pit stop on his journey down south at her breasts. But it was brief, because they were both impatient to get his mouth on her. He gently kissed and licked her skin down to where her thong began, and then slowed his pace. The scent of her pussy was intoxicating, and rubbing his fingers over the material, he could feel that her thong was soaked. He tentatively kissed the spot above where he estimated her clit to be and was rewarded with a groan as she arched her back at his contact.

He slid his fingers along the edge of the fabric to find the waistband. Curling his fingers over the top, he slowly drew the material away from her pussy. Even in the dim firelight, he could see the gleam of a perfectly smooth mons. She was watching him as he removed her panties. Seeing his shocked look at finding a shaved pussy, she giggled and asked, "Do you like it?"

"I've never seen one in person before, so I don't really know the difference," he chuckled. Fascinated, he softly said, "It's beautiful, though. So smooth." Then he bent his neck to gently kiss her mound. The scent of her arousal was so enticing, that it wasn't long before he gave a timid lick to one of her outer lips with just the tip of his tongue. Ava hissed as she drew in breath. "Yeeessss. Do that again."

Jeremy needed no further invitation to partake of her honey. He began to lick each of her outer lips from what would be back to front if she were vertical, alternating sides. As he became more comfortable with her anatomy, he used his fingers to pull the fold of skin adjacent to the lips away from the opening and ran his tongue along the exposed portion of her labia. Ava didn't say anything then, but she groaned heavily and slid a hand to rest on his head; Jeremy took that to mean she liked it. He continued to work the outside of her pussy for a minute or two more, but he had seen enough porn to know she would need some stimulation to the clit as well.

He backed off and licked directly between her outer lips from back to front, ending with a flick of the tip of his tongue on her clit. Ava jerked so hard, she almost sat up. "Oh God, yes! Right there, put your tongue right there."

He followed her instructions and she was soon moving her hips in time with his tongue. Taking a chance, he took her entire clit into his mouth and began to slide the flat of his tongue along the exposed portion, while applying pressure and suction with the rest of his mouth. Ava began moaning and moving her hips more rapidly, holding his head in place with both hands. Jeremy thought she might be getting close, and he wondered what would happen if he used his finger on her at the same time.

As Ava's activity and moans began to reach a crescendo, Jeremy abruptly slid his middle finger into her pussy and began to plunge it in and out slowly. He felt a little rough spot at the top of the opening with his finger tip and wondered if this was her G spot. He focused his efforts with his finger on this spot, swiping across it back and forth instead of plunging his finger in and out. Simultaneously, he picked up the pace of his tongue working her clit.

The result was that Ava exploded. Within moments, she arched her back so strongly that only her head, shoulders and heels were in contact with the mattress. She came so strongly that no sound issued from her mouth. Veins stood out in her neck, and her entire body began to tremble. Liquid began to pour from her pussy, soaking his hand and finger, and pooling on the mattress. As this began, Jeremy stopped his motions to watch. She maintained this posture for a good 10 seconds before collapsing. When he started stroking again, her eyes opened wide and she scrambled to push his hand away. "Too sensitive!"

He lay down next to her and began to gently run his hand up and down her body. Ava's eyes were closed, but he could see she was smiling, and he heard her groan a few times like a kitten purring. Which probably wasn't far from reality, come to think of it.

Jeremy took this moment to roll away and tend the fire. When Ava felt him move, she said, "Wait! Where are you going?"

"Don't worry. I'll be right back. I just need to add another log to the fire." He realized that he was still naked, so he had to be careful not to burn anything important.

Returning to lay at her side, Ava rolled towards him. "Mmmmm. Are you sure that was your first time?" He assured her that it was.

"You must be a natural then. That was unbelievable. I can still feel little tremors down there."

They lay there, stroking and petting each other for a few more minutes. The feel of her skin against his, her full breasts pressed against his chest, and the kisses that grew more insistent combined to return the iron to his sword. Ava slid her hand down to grasp his hardness as it pressed against her hip.

"Looks like someone's ready to go again." She began to stroke him, which flipped a switch in his mind.

Jeremy rolled her onto her back, kissing her lips with growing intensity. Ava welcomed him between her legs, wrapping them around his thighs as they ground pelvises against each other. He was once again at full strength, and Ava was beginning to breathe heavier. Between kisses, she gasped out, "The bag...over there. Quick. Condom."

Reluctantly, Jeremy pulled back and went to find the bag she referred to. When he found it, he saw the box of condoms and realized how close they'd come to perhaps making a big mistake. Fortunately, his girlfriend had planned ahead. He'd have to remember that in the future.

Separating one from the string, he returned to the mattress. As Ava watched, he tore the packet and rolled the condom down to cover his cock. They met eyes and she smiled before opening her arms and pulling him into her body. Whispering in his ear, she said, "Please make love to me. Slide your cock into me slowly; let me get used to the feel of you inside me. God, I want to feel you deep. Please don't make me wait anymore."