The Only Constant is Change Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy looked down and took his cock in hand. Sliding it back and forth over the lips he'd tasted not long ago, he was surprised at how smoothly he slid across her. He pumped a few times, rubbing his underside against her clit. Ava quickly grew impatient, however, and reached down to grab him. He drew back and she directed his head against her opening.

Looking into her eyes, he began to apply some pressure. Ava's eyes closed as she enjoyed the feel of him pressing against her sensitive lips and clit. Then, suddenly, his head and the first couple of inches of him slipped into her. Once again, a look of surprise appeared on her face. He held still until she closed her eyes again and nodded, with a reminder to go slow. Over the next several minutes, he painstakingly worked himself back and forth into her tight sheath, each plunge taking him a little deeper. Eventually, he was fully seated in her. The tightness and the heat were incredible. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before.

After resting briefly, he again began to move, this time withdrawing until only the head of his cock remained within her before slowly plunging fully into her. At the end of each downward stroke, he ground his pelvis against hers, putting that much more pressure on her clit. As they continued to move in concert, Ava began to urge him harder and faster.

Incrementally, they worked until finally he was fucking her as hard and fast as he was capable. The condom deadened some of the sensation, but at this pace, his balls were slapping against her ass and he knew it wouldn't be long before he filled the rubber. Ava was no longer saying words other than "Yes!" Mostly, she relied on grunts and groans to express her appreciation of his efforts.

Inevitably, his orgasm came upon him. "Ava, I'm about to cum!"

"Keep going! I'm almost there!"

He held back long as he could, but soon reached the point of no return. "I can't hold out anymore! I'm cumming!"

"Yes! Do it! Cum with me!"

He drove his cock as deep into her as he could, holding himself there as a sensation like an electric shock passed through his balls. Spasm after spasm cascaded through him, seemingly endlessly. While he was jammed deep into her, experiencing his orgasm, Ava's body began to tremble and shake through an extremely powerful orgasm. Her arms were wrapped around him under his arms, her legs locked at the ankles behind his hips, holding him deeply within her.

Afterwards, neither would be able to tell you how long they stayed locked in that position. For that period, time ceased to exist for the two young lovers. For a brief moment, it was as if the two no longer existed separately, but as one united flesh and spirit.

Eventually, though, they uncoiled themselves. Jeremy removed and discarded the condom. They each dressed in underwear and t-shirts; true to her plan, Ava had brought a change of clothes. Neither seemed capable of wiping the loving smiles from their faces, or to keep from pausing every so often to gently stroke an arm or leg of the other.

Finally, the emotional and physical toll of the night came to bear. The two young lovers curled up under the blanket and fell asleep in each other's arms.