The Only Constant is Change Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him, confused. "What do you mean, 'fears?'"

"Do you remember the conversation we had on graduation night, by the pond?" She nodded. "And do you recall how I was talking about the kind of guy that I thought your family expected you to end up with? You told me that I scared you because of the way you felt about me. You even said that one of your fears was that there would never be another Jeremy Halperin out there for you. But you didn't really address my concerns about whether you really wanted a guy with money or connections or anything. Even when you told me I shouldn't underestimate my chances with any girl, it felt like you were making it clear that I was a temporary preoccupation for you."

"I didn't mean it like that, and I think you know it," she protested, angrily.

Jeremy said, "I'll admit that that's not the way I took it at the time, either. But I've had some time to think since then, and especially since the other night at your parents' house, it seems more ominous now."

"All this because I kissed a guy I'm probably never going to see again in my life?" she asked.

"It's not the kiss, really, it's the look on your face. I've seen your pictures from the trip, where you and he were together. That was the second week you were gone, I think. In that short time, you latched onto a good looking French guy..."

"Nothing happened! We kissed a couple of times, that's it," she stated emphatically.

"...and held his hand and looked into his eyes lovingly for a few days." He stopped and looked at her. "Did you realize that you didn't send me an email from Paris? You sent emails from London, Barcelona, Rome, Berlin...not Paris. Why is that?"

Serena looked unhappy. "I don't know. Maybe I just forgot, or we got busy doing other things. Does it really matter?"

"Not in the end, I guess. My point is, you communicated a lot of things about your trip. But for almost a week...nothing. Either you were reaaallly busy, or you felt guilty about something."

"What would I have to be guilty about?"

"I don't know. I wasn't there." He didn't like fighting, and this wasn't even really a fight that could be won. If he browbeat her into admitting that she had feelings, however fleeting, for the Frenchman, she'd resent him. If he didn't pursue the nagging feeling of doubt brought about by the pictures, he'd have unanswered questions that would erode his ability to trust her.

"Look, maybe I'm misreading the situation. To me, it sounds like he's everything that I told you I was concerned about. But, let me ask you a question. Putting aside whether you kissed him once or did a lot more with him, did you ever think about what danger you might be putting me in? Or Ava? Don't you think I have a right to know who you've done what things with?"

The guilt showed on her face, but his tone sent her on the offensive. "Okay, so I made out with him. Big deal. It's not like I slept with him, like you did with Ava. And I'm sure that you made out with Hannah and Lanie while I was gone. How is this any different?"

He thought she was missing the point but ignored that for the moment. "Well, I didn't make out with Lanie while you were gone." Serena raised her eyebrows. "But even if I had, to answer your question, the difference would be that you knew about those girls. We had an understanding about them. I didn't know about Phillippe until after you and I had already been intimate. From the beginning, we've agreed that this open relationship thing would only work if everyone trusted and respected each other. I don't see how you respect me in this. What if he'd had some disease that he passed to you, and then you passed it to me? How am I supposed to trust you when I don't know who you're kissing?"

"I see your point," she admitted. "So, where does that leave us?"

Jeremy wasn't sure how to answer her question. He didn't know any better than she did. "Do you want there to be an 'us?'" he asked. "It sounds like you resent me seeing other girls, and I'm not as comfortable with you seeing other guys as I should be. Maybe we're not much of a match after all. We've got about a month before I leave anyway. Should we just call it off?"

She stood and walked over to where he sat. She took his hand and knelt before him. "Jeremy, nothing has changed for me. I still want to be with you as much as I can before you leave. The night that we shared before I left on this trip has been on my mind ever since, and the other day only reinforced it. I am yours whenever you want me. I didn't, don't, have a problem with you and Ava, or the other girls, for that matter. I only said what I said because you're right and I felt guilty. I should have told you about Phillippe, and you have a right to know what I'm doing with whomever. So, I want an 'us,' but you've got to want it too. It would make me very happy, but I understand that you need to think about it some more. I will wait for you to make up your mind." With that, she kissed him tenderly at the corner of his mouth and patted his cheek before turning and walking away.

Just as he had with Jess, Jeremy eventually worked his way around to accepting what Serena had done. But it had certainly cleared up any confusion for him about their possible future. He worked to maintain the status quo throughout the rest of the summer. And now that they were going their separate ways, they were done as a couple.

*****

Of all the dominoes that had fallen this summer, maybe the most unanticipated was Hannah. It wasn't unanticipated because it happened, but more so because of the way it happened. Not that it was violent, but it was like that slow-motion film of the bullet passing almost all the way through an apple before the pressure wave blasted the fruit to bits. The conclusion was foregone; it just unfolded over the entire summer.

Between the flirting and innuendo over the previous couple of months and Hannah's almost-slipup at his birthday party, Jeremy'd been pretty certain that they were headed towards some sort of interlude themselves. He'd certainly wanted it badly enough. Apparently, Hannah wanted to do things with him, too.

Their first "date," was for the Friday that followed his dinner with Lanie. Jeremy invited Hannah to come to his house for a pizza and movie night. Watching a movie on the giant flat screen in the basement was every bit as enjoyable as hitting the theater, so far as Jeremy was concerned. Given the choice, Hannah surprised him by choosing one of his favorite movies of all time, "A Few Good Men." Hannah had taken great care to position Jeremy just so on the couch. It allowed her to assume what she said was one of her favorite positions with him, namely to sit between his legs and recline back against his chest and stomach as he massaged her shoulders and neck.

Jeremy thought it was one of his favorite positions too, but probably for much different reasons. Every time she shifted her body even slightly, he was reminded of the proximity of her head and his cock. He also got to look down and see the swells of her breasts straining against her t-shirt. She didn't have the largest breasts of any of his "girlfriends," but they were plenty for his enjoyment.

That's the second of two things that he found out when he made his "move." It's a misnomer to call what he did a move, since it was unintentional, but that was the joking way they ended up referring to what happened. About half an hour into the movie, he was done massaging her shoulders and looking for a better place to put his arms than simply hanging at his side. From the way they were laying, it was an impossible stretch to wrap his arms around her stomach. He thought he might be able to lay them over her shoulders and relax on her arms. He was wrong. Embarrassingly wrong.

The first thing he found out was that her bra allowed her breasts, which were wide-set on her chest anyway, to sag to the sides when reclined as she was then. Between that and the dim lighting, when he went to lay his hands on her arms, he ended up with two palms of side-breast. It took a second to realize what he'd done, and then Jeremy just froze, unsure of what to do. He sat there, unmoving, unable to focus or relax. Fortunately for him, Hannah took pity on him. She looked up at him upside-down, bowing her neck up to be able to see him. "Jeremy?" she whispered. When he looked down at her she said, "Either on or off, pick one." When he looked confused, she reached her right hand to his left hand, moved it over to her arm and said, "Off." Then she reached over with her left hand and moved his right hand to palm her breast completely and said, "On. Pick one." Jeremy was not stupid; he chose "on," and moved his left hand to her breast as well.

Hannah placed her hands over his and squeezed, resulting in her groaning quietly, "Mmmmm, good choice." Then she held his hands in place and she wriggled her body up to recline against him in a more upright position. As she did so, Jeremy once again smelled the strawberry scent that he always associated with Hannah. He leaned in to nuzzle her neck and placed a few small kisses along the side and just below her ear. After a minute or so, she turned her head towards his and they joined mouths hungrily. Hannah was impatient for him to put his hands on her, though, and dragged his right hand down to her crotch. Her jogging shorts and panties did very little to hide her excitement; he could easily feel the moist heat outside her clothing.

Jeremy was enthralled when she basically used his hand to masturbate. She had a firm grasp on the back of his hand, pressing his fingers tightly against her mound, as she undulated and circled her hips to a rhythm only she could hear. As her excitement grew, she moved his left hand under her shirt and up to her bra. He could feel her hard nipple poking into the material, and began to rub his palm over the spot. He was rewarded with another groan of contentment.

He continued to massage her breasts and kiss her as she used his fingers to rub her crotch. Despite his relative inexperience, he was beginning to recognize the signs of an impending orgasm. He began to press a little harder into the wye between her legs and picked up the pace of his rubbing. She was very close when she whispered, desperately, "Pinch my nipple." He did so and that was the trigger. She began saying, "Yes, yes, yes," with increasing volume. Fearing that his parents might hear, he clamped his mouth over hers and pinched her nipple hard. Her face took on a surprised expression as she drew in a deep breath and held it; her hips bucked violently as he kept his hand in motion against her. She bucked through her orgasm, before finally releasing her breath in a whoosh and collapsing against him.

Her eyes were unfocused, and she lay there panting for a moment to catch her breath. "Wow," she said, staring at nothing. "That was pretty intense."

Jeremy quietly spoke in her ear as he continued to nuzzle her neck and hair. "I'm glad I could make you feel good."

"Oh, that was better than 'good,'" she assured him. She began to fidget, and eventually moved to lay more on her side against his body. When he looked at her quizzically, she reached for his crotch with a grin and said, "There's something hard down here that was digging into my back." Jeremy was wearing an old pair of basketball shorts, so his excitement was evident. However, the extent of him must have been a surprise because as she slowly slid her hand up his leg through the opening in his shorts and began to trace his outline with her hand, she inhaled sharply and her grin got a little bigger. "Oh my," she said.

Gripping him through his underwear. She jacked him a few times, but he was already hard as steel. "Can I see it?" she whispered as she withdrew her hand.

He nodded, but he warned her. "My parents are upstairs. They probably won't come down, but we should be careful. Just pull my shorts down in the front, so I can cover up if we hear them coming." She nodded her understanding and began tugging at his waistband. She was momentarily confused when his shorts moved a little and then refused to go further, but then she realized that the head of his cock was wedged into the material below the elastic band. When she backed up and pulled his shorts further away from his body, she was able to uncover him completely.

She seemed fascinated with him. With her eyes fixed on his member, she said, "I've seen a few of these in person, and of course there's porn, but yours is beautiful. It's so hard, and I can barely get my hand around you. How big is it?" Like any man, Jeremy was a little paranoid about the length of his penis. He'd measured himself on more than one occasion and could probably tell her within a millimeter of his actual length.

Still, he felt a little shy talking about his genitalia. "It's about 7 inches long. Depending on where you measure it, it's 6 inches around, give or take."

He wasn't sure if she heard him, since she seemed to be absorbed in memorizing every ridge and vein of his cock. She was slowly jacking him and leaning him this way and that. He kept watching her, content to let her play as long as she wanted. Finally, she looked back at him and said, "I want to see you cum. Can I...jerk you off? I've never done it before, so I'll need your help. I want you to feel as good as you made me feel."

Jeremy thought about it for a second. Not about whether to let her jack him off; that was a foregone conclusion. What he had to think about was how to do this without making a mess. He thought the only way was if she caught it somehow, but that would defeat her desire to see him shoot. Then it hit him: if he had a target to hit, she could watch and there'd be little mess. He said, "That was a rhetorical question, right? Because I'd love to have your hands on me. But I don't want to make a mess. So, here's the deal: I'll help you take care of me, but when I shoot, I want you to pull up your shirt so I can cum on your stomach."

That's when Hannah's playful side came out. "I can do better than that. Hold on." She went into the small downstairs bathroom. She was only gone for a minute or two, and when she emerged, she was carrying her bra in her hand. Tucking it into her handbag, she smiled and said, "Now you can shoot on my tits." If it was possible, Jeremy got even harder at the thought.

She settled to her knees in front of him, between his legs. She reached out and took a firm grip on his cock and began jerking her hand back and forth. Jeremy almost came off the couch. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on!" he said, grabbing her hand to stop her.

"What's wrong?" she asked, worried.

He grinned and said, "I know it's called 'jerking off,' but it's not really jerking. It's more like sliding your hand along the skin. Imagine creating a tube, like a vagina, around the shaft. Then, when you slide that tube back and forth along my cock, it's like I'm fucking your hand. You don't want to grip it too hard, and you definitely need some lubrication."

Her face was bright red, and she quietly said, "I'm sorry. Like I said, I've never done it before."

Leaning forward, he kissed her lightly on the lips. He murmured, "I'm still hard as a rock because of you, so don't worry about it." Sitting back up, he said, "For lubrication, I guess a lot of guys use lotion or even personal lubricant, but I've always thought that saliva works just as well. I guess girls might feel kind of funny about spitting like that, so if you'd rather use some lotion and have some in your bag, feel free."

She grinned and said, "My hand lotion is cucumber and lime; you're going to smell so pretty when I'm done with you." She pulled out a travel size bottle of lotion and squeezed a dollop into the palm of one hand.

Jeremy said, "Now, instead of spreading that on your hands, spread it on me. Try not to get it into the slit at the end; that will sting." When she grabbed his cock to begin spreading the lotion, he jumped. She looked at him curiously. "Sorry," he said, "forgot to have you warm it up first." She smiled and went back to work.

When she felt like he was completely covered, she looked at him and said, "Now what?"

"Now," he said, taking her hand in his, "you wrap your fingers around me, like this, and begin to slide your hand along my skin." Guiding her hand as he described the action, he said, "You can go all in one direction, alternately grabbing and sliding with either hand, or you can slide up and down." The feel of someone else's hand was a brand new experience, and he almost lost focus as he relished the feel of Hannah's.

Hannah was also enjoying the experience, but she wanted to do the best job possible. "How do guys like it best?"

He chuckled before replying. "I can't really speak for anyone but myself. That's not really something we're going to sit around and talk about. Personally, I'm more of a straight up-and-down guy. But if you do this very much, you might find guys who like you to twist your hand as you go up and down, or just use short strokes that focus on that little ridge of skin below the head. There's more than you can do to a guy than he can do himself. You can change speeds or pressure, play with his balls, use your mouth at the same time—you'll just have to experiment to see what you and your guy like best. What you're doing right now is really working for me. I'm getting close."

Hearing that, Hannah's eyes sparkled in excitement, and she went back to work with renewed enthusiasm. She surprised him when she started talking dirty to him in a low voice. "Come on, big boy. Give me that cum. Shoot that hot, sticky load on my tits. I want to feel it splash all over me." She could feel the impact of her words and efforts on him as he got even harder and seemed to swell in her hands.

In her enthusiasm, she continued saying variations on the theme until he gasped, "I'm almost there, get ready!" He pushed her hand away and began stroking himself as he stood. "Let's see those tits. I'm about to shoot."

He was blown away when she jerked her t-shirt up to expose her tits to him. As he'd surmised, she was probably only on the high side of average in size. Two things made them pretty spectacular in Jeremy's opinion, though. First, their shape was a perfect teardrop; he truly loved their shape. Second, her nipples were on the large side, wide more than long, and her areolas very tightly ringed her nipples, maybe extending a quarter inch from the base. Between the perfect shape, and the unbroken expanse of creamy white skin, Jeremy was enthralled. All of that went through his mind in part of a second, before he began firing his load onto her chest. He fired four or five large shots rapidly, trying to move between the two mounds. His remaining spasms had smaller volume, and he mostly succeeded only in painting his fingers with cum.

Curious at what Hannah thought about it, he looked to her face, but she was busy smearing his load across her tits with the hand that wasn't holding her shirt up. With her eyes closed, she didn't realize that he was watching as she lifted her hand to her mouth and licked the palm clean of his residue. The sight was so erotic that Jeremy felt a pulse of life in his groin. As he observed, she shivered slightly, savoring his flavor, before opening her eyes.

She saw that he was watching, and then her eyes dropped to where his fist still held his spent cock. She then made a big show of looking into Jeremy's eyes as she leaned in and lapped his knuckles like an ice cream cone, gathering the trail of cum from them and swallowing it down. Again, as she swallowed, her eyes closed and she shivered slightly. "Mmmmm," she said. If he hadn't literally just cum, he'd be hard as a rock right then. It was so hot.

Jeremy released his cock, intending to pull his shorts back over himself. Hannah beat him to it, placing a sloppy kiss on the head of his dick before tugging his shorts back into place. They both collapsed onto the couch. She snuggled in next to him, her head on his chest, his arm around her shoulders. He was dying to know what she thought about watching him orgasm, and having him shoot onto her.