All Comments on 'The Only Constant is Change Ch. 09'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Rickman48Rickman48over 5 years ago
Great until this chapter

Loved how this story progressed, and even halfway through this chapter I was enjoying it but the ending I hated. It left me hanging and wanting. It really felt like a rush job. Sorry but this needed more to finish.

mcollectmcollectover 5 years ago
Good Job

I liked the way you solved their problem. And no it wasn't a rushed ending. What I really liked was for the first time you showed that he wasn't perfect.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Shame

Has been great story. Could not even be bothered finishing this last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ending was rushed

the ending was rushed. It needed another page. still like the story. hope to se Ch 10 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

This was a particularly hard chapter for me. I was Jeremy 25 years ago. I broke it off before bootcamp. She begged me back and for 3 years we were together while I was away in Japan, but my girlfriend at the time ended up marrying the guy but didn't bother to tell me until 3 months before I was to return home. This was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not gonna lie

I wouldn't have taken her back, then again I also wouldn't have gone to a bar and gotten shit faced. If I was inclined I'd have probably grabbed a bottle and taken it home instead. I'd also have found Dave once I got home, thrown on a black mask and some gloves and crushed his fucking knee caps with a tire iron. I'm nice like that.

EmmeranEmmeranover 4 years ago
Loved the story

Taking her back would have been hard, but stories are supposed to be like that.

loragassloragassover 4 years ago

You made him human, just like the rest of us. We all make mistakes in life, it's how we deal with them that determines our character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good change of pace

I like the way you made Jeremy a little more human, and less of a fantasy hero, having four beautiful girl friends, at the same time, was a little bit of a stretch, but this chapter definitely made the lead character much more real, and believable. You have tons of ways to take this story after writing this chapter, can’t wait to see what you wrote, going to read the next chapter as soon as I finish this comment.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
What shit. Look it’s a story but...

Yeah you have reality and then you have a story about reality. However this is like a story about a story about a story about a story. So far removed from reality it’s not funny.

So long separation to come as a service family and he will always have lingering doubt. Fuck it’s not like you can just forget the infidelity as every day he wakes up he sees the face of the guy who fucked his wife in the child. Then you are tied to the real father financially and there would most likely be visitation later on. Any kid would figure out that mum fucked around on their fake dad with their real dad.

The only real way to sort this out is an abortion. Now if you can’t do that for whatever reason you have, and that’s ok, then the chick should be fucked off. The chick pushed for this not the guy. Also what would the families think about the girl now? Everyone has a valanced on their phone these days.

Whatever I’ll read a half page further then I’ll probably ditch this shit as the guy who is about Honor and trust and no second chances will forgive the life long slap in the face. No fucking way, load of shit.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
I confess some feeling of relief

How many guys could possibly live up to Jeremy's earlier example?

Now i want him to come down with a skin condition and his dick to shrink 3 inches...

wry grin.

gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
Great Story line so far

I do like the fact that you did make Jeremy more real than fantasy. Yeah he is still likable and that is because he now has warts (so to speak). I also appreciate the fact that you know something about the Navy (being a Navy Vet) and at least know that CT school is in Pensacola. You did forget to mention the most important bar there however, McGuire's Irish Pub..... Keep writing, you have a great style and it is great to read.

Gemman

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Talented writer.

I don't sympathize with Ava or Jeremy at all but this is some very readable and entertaining writing.

Sigh.... Nothing says love like your girl getting banged in a bachelor pad and swelling with the idiot's baby.

Ava lost her attraction as a character for me here and Jeremy is still a little too saintly for my tastes.

I like a little more masterful characteristics in male characters.

Ava seems somewhat delusional to think her behavior would be overcome without severe repercussions but I guess she thinks that Jeremy farts rainbows and unicorns.

I guess I'm surprised that he believed it as well.

Great writing regardless.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 4 years ago
Dislike

I didn't like Jeremy before reading this chapter. He was the kind of guy I would like to smack before I read this chapter. He deserved to be cucked. The miscarriage spoiled his being cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stockholm syndrome.

Getting the victims to think it's all their fault.

Nobody is completely innocent. It is the most innocent who get tricked mos easily.

Please let David get well done over, perhaps getting his lying tounge get so badly scalded that he can't chat any more victims?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi,

I personally would have preferred they got back together with out Jeremy cheating.

Love the story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...