All Comments on 'The Only Constant is Change Ch. 11'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Awesome

Some truly great writing and very profound in lots of ways. However I’m glad your taking the story in a new direction and can’t wait for more episodes.

Minstrel_BlueMinstrel_Blueover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Sandra

It took much longer to produce this chapter than I expected, in part because I really didn't want to kill off Ava. But I think I was headed for a dead end otherwise. I hope others have a similar reaction to yours.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
One of the worst from one of the best

It might be well written but the story telling is shot.

Too many jumps to too many things.

I guess you will bring it all together and make sense. Shame as this series had been one of the best.

VividlyLucidVividlyLucidabout 5 years ago
Pissed lol

I'm pissed u killed Ava

Minstrel_BlueMinstrel_Blueabout 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies, Lucy.

I thought long and hard about that. Part of the reason there was a bigger gap between chapters. But I concluded that he wasn't going to end up where I need him to go without a nudge (shove?) in another direction. It really hurt to kill Ava off, which a phenomenon that I always discounted before I started writing.

Thanks for staying with me. The next chapter is submitted and should be out in the next few days.

MB

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 4 years ago
1 Star for killing Ava. Plus 0 stars for the rest is just one fucking star. Wish I could give 0.

So what was the point of killing off Ava? Had the story run out of latitude and to keep it going you just decided to be lazy. Instead of writing better and planning this shit out you decide to just rip a hole in the story so you can keep on writing to fill it back up.

Also for fucks sake trying to lure in with an old lost almost flame. Fuck off. The Jeremy from school doesn’t exist anymore and has evolved and he had no connection to Monica so 13 or 14 years later she’s just a black chick 7% of the USA population.

Also looking at a major career change during a time of intense emotional stress is one of the biggest no no’s there is. And by fuck following a scrag to the job is even worse. Who will the company ditch if the relationship goes bad? Maybe Monica is so desperate for the high school version that when Jeremy refuses anything more than friends she gets vindictive.

Hooking up with Taylor would be better.

I hate fuckers that do the min service to get the most out and then run for the hills as soo as they can to chase the cash. Traitorous cunts.

Killing off Ava and the little boy. I’m done with this story.

Now to go back and give 1 Star to every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This entire chapter killed the rest of the story. It's okay to end a story without shitting on it first.

If I could award negative points I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate to say this man but a blown air line forces the brakes on for trucks, that's why you hear the release of air when the come to a stop, the air compressors pressurise the line to unclamp the brakes. Just FYI for next time.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire20 days ago

So….Taylor just ceased to exist?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
739 Followers
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...

story TAGS