All Comments on 'The Only Constant is Change Ch. 14'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
rainbow001rainbow001over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story and a wonderful ending. Thank you for sharing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Excellent- an appropriate closeout

This story was truly outstanding. It could have continued much longer, since the years while his children grew must have contained some rough spots and probably tragedies. Jeremy was a truly likable character who lived an extraordinary life. And true to real-life, the end is often earlier than we’d like, and frequently more painful than we deserve. Unfortunately, pain is the price we pay for the gift of time to prepare ourselves, and those important to us, for our passing. Ava and Joshua greeting and leading him was perfect.

Well done, looking forward to your next series.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Great story

Glad you wrote the whole thing in real time. Being related as a story being told within a story loses appeal. Seems a silly waste and just needed to add more words.

Enjoyed most of the tale. Started reading the Carson one.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 4 years ago
Thanks

Just wanted to thank u for ur time in writing this story it was very entertaining and heart wrenching along the way.Great read great job. And please keep carson coming for many more chapters. Its just as good as this maybe even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Really enjoyed your story. I thought this was just going to be a light hearted high school romance, then you just kept adding layers to the story. I can’t even start to verbalize all of the thoughts and feelings your story evoked. In my opinion your writing skills kept getting better as your story went, almost like you were growing during the story. Thank you for your effort.

K.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

The ending was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delightful

What a wonderful story. Equal parts sexy, joyful and sad.

Was almost in tears at the end.

Thank you very much Minstrel_Blue!

Sherlock0903Sherlock0903over 4 years ago
One of the best stories . Got super intense in the end .

You are a gifted person to portray emotions so beautifully. When I started reading this I was in the mind set that this was a nerd to handsome harem romance sex story but what you have here is so beautiful . The ending was so beautiful that I can't express how much I loved the ending

MuledriverMuledriverover 4 years ago
😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤

Mundane2508Mundane2508over 4 years ago
Thanks

I think this one of the best stories I’ve read on this site. I was in tears at the end and I’m grateful for the chance to read this story. I loved all the chapters n even though I did not comment on all of them the story as a whole was very heartwarming. Thx for the story can’t wait to c n read what u have next in line.

nestorb30nestorb30about 4 years ago

I am not ashamed that I had tears in my eyes at the end

gemman1gemman1about 4 years ago
Outstanding Story

You have a great talent for telling stories and evoking emotions out of your readers. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more stories from you. You have a skill set that few have. And if you decide to rewrite/edit the story, be sure you stick McGuire's Irish Pub in the Pensacola section... after all Barney the Moose needs love too.

Gemman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank You

I can't say much more. When Ava was killed I was so sad and felt the loss so strongly I thought of not reading the rest of the story. I'm glad I continued to the end. It was worth it and I can only say "Thank You".

rapperbsrapperbsalmost 4 years ago
Well Done!

This story was awesome! I was shocked that you stated this is your first story, as well written it was. Your story drew me in and released emotions that only few writers on this site have done. Well done! Very tearful ending, but wrapped this story up nicely.

I noticed you posted a recent story in Loving Wives category. That is a toxic category that I consciencely avoid when writing. So take any of the hateful criticism with a grain of salt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING I loved this story, hated this story, and truly felt connected. Great job.

ThoughtfuljourneyThoughtfuljourneyalmost 4 years ago

I think you for such a wonderful story the time you put into it and the development of the characters the plot in the story itself . I truly enjoyed every bit . I can’t imagine ever complaining about An Authors story, or trying to Correct or criticize someone else’s art. I can’t imagine that times, the trolls That feel compelled to try and show just how smart they think they are. I don’t read the show somebody how smart I am! I read to enjoy The journey. I thank you for such a wonderful escape from my daily reality.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 4 years ago
2nd read

Hard to believe that this is your first effort. Thoroughly enjoyed your work... both times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Fuck dude. I literally got chills at the end. Well done. Thank you.

pumpop201pumpop201over 3 years ago
WOW!

What a great ending to a great story. However, it's not cool to make a grown man cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

I have you to blame for doing nothing all day on a Saturday... time well spent. Thank you for sharing.

SilentRomantic01SilentRomantic01about 3 years ago
Loved this story

Brilliant story, I hope you write about the son at some point as well.

eragon43eragon43almost 3 years ago

Who's cutting those damn onions again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Reality, in the hard.

I started out at chapter one, and I just finished at 14, I an a romantic, this in my opinion, is a master piece . Thanks for all your hard work

NorthPacific

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. As a strictly raised military brat that moved to a very affluent school district and completely different codes of behavior, the premise struck close to home. There were aspects that didn't really fit or felt rushed, such as how quickly the protagonist became friends with AJ, but perhaps that was the author trying to smooth over the feeling of being a stranger in a strange land. The last part with Monica didn't feel right either as I would have expected him to have agreed to Monica having his baby when she had wanted him for so long and it was supported by Cat. It felt like an attempt to push a moral position that didn't fit with the character, at least as I perceived him. Overall, this was a wonderful story and I'm glad to have come across it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Minstrel_Blue,

You are a fucking prick. I still have tears rolling down my face. I truly love this series, and the way you portrayed Jeremy’s life was fantastic,

Many times you have referred to yourself as a fledgling writer, BUT I feel you have done a great job with both series you have written, Keep writing. Your readers will continue to follow you and your works.

From Brisbane Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an awesome storyteller. Thanks for sharing your gift!

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

Great story - well developed characters and realistic situations and reactions. It was definitely worth working through 190,000 words for. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, love all characters especially the part of him seducing Hannah first in starting chapter and what long.? to me, this story feel short.

Hope you get new ideas motivation to write some new stories with depth in their characters. Once again thanks for sharing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
739 Followers
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories