The Only Dressed Man in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?" She wiggled her crotch on him when he was slow to answer.

"Let's just say you have nothing to worry about," he said.

Anna smiled broadly. "I'm very, very happy to hear that."

She reached between her legs and grasped his cock. With just a little bit of teasing, she guided it to her pussy and began to sink down on him. Kal closed his eyes, focusing on the sensation of entering this wonderful young woman. She was tight and took him slowly, but there was no doubting her heightened state of arousal.

Anna gave out a brief sigh with just a bit of grunt mixed in. Kal opened his eyes and found her looking back, determined. "You are...super, man. Super-sized."

Kal knew he was on the well-endowed size compared with most human men, but not so much so as to have ever been problematic. Not with Lois, anyway. He didn't have much experience with other partners.

"Don't worry," she said, perhaps reading his concern. "You fit. It's just been a while for me."

Kal hadn't really given much thought to Anna's previous lovers beyond confirming she wasn't involved with anyone. There was just that fleeting moment of jealousy, that he wasn't her first, but that was foolishness he quickly set aside. She was here with him, now, and that was all that mattered.

True to her word, Anna was able to take his cock. When their hairless pubic bones finally met, she let out a contented sigh and leaned forward to kiss him gently. Kal held her by the hips, fingers tracing lazy circles.

"I've finally got you right where I want you," Anna said. She rolled her hips a little, sending a thrill through Kal.

He said, "And I can't think of anyplace I'd rather be."

Anna clenched her pussy, further constricting the already tight fit. "Good. I was a little worried I might be pushing things too fast. But, since you can read my...bodily reactions...as well as I can, I figured there wasn't much point in dragging things out."

Kal ran a hand up her side and cupped a breast. "That's what I like about you. You hide nothing."

Anna began rocking her hips, keeping the in-and-out motion subtle while she continued to acclimate to his girth. Kal moved his hips gently in time while his hands wandered about her body and his eyes took in her moon-kissed naked skin. Their playful banter was replaced with the gentle splashing of waves against the catamaran.

As their bodies fell into sync, Anna began rising higher, taking more of his length with each stroke. She was such a tight, smooth fit, Kal found himself overwhelmed by the stimulation. He realized he was going to climax, far sooner than he'd anticipated and clearly well before his partner was anywhere close. He wanted to slow her down, but she was already taking a languid pace.

"You're close, aren't you?" she said, her voice low and soft with just a hint of amusement.

"Sorry, yeah," he said.

Anna didn't say anything, but instead picked up her pace. She locked eyes with him, leaning over his chest with arms braced on his shoulders. Only moments later, Kal felt his orgasm rise. He grabbed her hips, vaguely remembering not to hold too tight, and thrust his cock up, instinctively trying to bury himself as deeply as possible. He pulsed repeatedly and deeply inside her, savoring the blessed relief that accompanied the jolt of pleasure.

"Damn," he said, dropping his head back on the canvas.

"I think he likes," she said, leaning down to kiss him. "And while it didn't hurt, I most certainly felt that. I definitely like."

Lois hadn't ever really talked about sex with him. Yes, they'd made love many times, but they seldom discussed it openly. In a twisted sort of counterpoint to that, Lois seemed to want to make a production out of sex, trying elaborate positions or techniques as if they were going to be scored on artistic and technical merits. Anna, so far, seemed very open to talking about it while being unconcerned with the details.

"I'm glad to hear," he said. "Sorry I couldn't last longer."

She smiled. "If we only had five minutes, I'd be bothered. But since we have all night..."

Anna locked lips with him, their tongues intertwining. Instead of the breather after climax to which he was accustomed, his new partner seemed to be ready to dive back in headfirst. Her pussy, with his cock still buried deep, began grinding again. His cock was extremely sensitive and he gasped at the motion.

Anna tisked. "What? Is that super cock of yours unable to go back-to-back rounds?"

Kal honestly wasn't sure. He'd been able to go several rounds in a night, but always after softening and recovering a bit. But here he'd just climaxed and was still hard as steel.

"Better find out," he said. Already, the hyper-sensitivity was fading, settling into a more comfortable pleasure.

Anna squealed when he abruptly rolled her over until he was on top, cock never leaving the perfect confines of her pussy. Giggling, she wrapped her legs around his butt and pulled him in tight. They kissed and touched and soon found a new, relaxed rhythm.

While they made love and without breaking stride, Anna said, "The train may have left the station already, but should I be worried that we're not using protection?"

Kal chuckled while continuing his long, slow thrusts. "Well, I can't get sick, so I'm safe from you and pretty sure I'm unlikely to be a carrier."

Anna nodded. "And...the other reason?"

Kal grinned. "You're using an IUD."

Her eyes went wide, followed by a laugh and playful punch on his shoulder. "You looked! Perv."

"I told you, it's not something I can turn off."

She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and looked him in the eye as best she could in the dark of night. "That's okay. I'm an open book, especially to you."

Both were happy to find Kal not only could go back-to-back rounds without a break, he was good for several more that night.

#

"Good morning!"

Kal blinked, disoriented. It wasn't his usual wake up in bed. He felt the coolness of air on his body, the heat of another body pressed into his side, and the gentle rocking of everything. And birds chirping. And the soft puttering of a motor.

He lifted his head and soon discovered he was still on the catamaran. After the several rounds he'd gone with Anna, they'd dozed and then fallen completely asleep. During the night, the breeze must have pushed them toward shore until they got hung up on a log not far from a densely wooded shore line. About twenty feet away in the open water was a small motorboat with two occupants.

"Morning!" he called back, trying to do so loudly enough to be heard and not wake Anna. It didn't work, as she was already stirring beside him.

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay out here," the guy said. Kal looked closer and realized he recognized the older nudist couple who'd come to help rescue the sailboat when he'd first met Anna. Both wore knowing smiles and little else. "Or did you need rescuing this time?"

Kal wondered if they were speaking to Anna or if they recognized him as Superman. He wasn't wearing his glasses, so his "disguise" was tenuous at best. If they recognized him, though, he didn't think they were likely to say anything.

Anna, now awake, waved to the couple. She then put her hand back on his chest. "What do you think?" she said softly.

Kal smiled, then called out. "Thanks, but I've already been rescued."