The Only Exception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a mess," he protested weakly but he followed me to my car, like a lost puppy, all the same and I knew that meant he was falling back into his submissive state.

I popped opened my trunk, unzipped my gym bag and pulled out a towel and some bottled water. I dampened the towel and turned to the omega, wiping his face and hands clean.

"Lift your arms pup," I ordered and Benny did as I said, allowing me to strip him of his shirt. I took one of my own from my bag, "This is clean but it might smell a little rank from the other dirty clothes in there," I warned as I carefully pulled it over his head, being sure to mind his shoulder.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks when the omega quickly burrowed his nose into the collar of the shirt, inhaling deeply. He did this for almost a minute before he seemed to remember where he was.

"Your scent is... compelling," he squeaked when he caught me staring.

I smirked but said nothing. I'd never had a boyfriend tell me that before but it felt like a compliment. I placed a hand on the back of his neck and steered him towards the passenger side of the car, smirking a little more when he shivered from my touch. Then I opened the door and gently pushed him inside. I watched as he melted into the seat, pleased to see that my actions where making the omega more relaxed. When I got in on my side, I started the engine and then placed a possessive hand on his thigh, while I tried to ignore how right it felt to be taking him home with me.

*******

Ben's Pov:

My Master drove for about fifteen minutes and during that time I tried my hardest to pull myself out of my submissive headspace, without much success. My wolf was responding strongly to the display of protection from my Master. I may have allowed those men to do what they wanted but I couldn't deny that my wolf had been terrified the entire time, begging me to somehow find our Master for help. I didn't normally partake in group sex and, under any other circumstance, I never would have. So, even though I'd said otherwise, I was glad my Master had rescued me.

Besides that, his shirt smelled incredible. It made my brain fuzzy and my skin tingle each time I inhaled. In my head, I thanked the moon goddess that I was not close to my heat. I feared that his scent would trigger an early start if I had been and I was already desperately hard as it was. Before I knew it, we were parked in front of a small diner that had a closed sign on the door, even though the inside light was on. I wanted to ask about the sign but I simply allowed my Master to help me out of the car, before steering us towards the door, without question.

My Master hesitated for a moment, before unlocking the door. "Ok, so, this place is technically closed but it's my moms business so she won't mind. She lives in the apartment above. She's a pretty light sleeper though, so if she comes down.. just pretend we're dating. She doesn't know about my job."

My eyes widened a little and I found myself feeling incredibly shy. Even in my most serious relationship, I'd never been brought home to anyone's parents, not that I would meet his mother for sure. Also, embarrassingly enough, I liked the sound of my Master and I dating, even if it was just a little white lie. It was a nice lie.

Things felt different, being away from the dungeon, or maybe I was still feeling lonely from the drop? Either way, my mind slipped deeper into submission and when we finally entered, my Master sat at a table while I dropped to the floor at his feet.

"Sit at the table, pup."

I winced a little and hesitated. I didn't want to sit as equals with him. I just wanted to submit. I had wanted it all night and this strange time with my Master was making that need even stronger.

"Now," the Dom insisted, and I obeyed this time, accepting the command. I barred my neck a little, unable to help myself, and placed my hands, palms down, on top of the table, in case he wanted to be able to hit them.

"You were a bad boy tonight, you know that?" He murmured quietly as he leaned forward in his seat. I felt my breath catch in my throat as my cheeks heated up.

"Yes Sir," I whispered as I dropped my gaze to the blue checkered table cloth. "Maybe you should punish me again," I added in an even softer whisper, scared that I shouldn't say that here.

He brushed my knuckles with his finger, "First food and then... we'll talk about it." I looked up at that but my Master was already rising from his seat. "Wait here", he called over his shoulder, "I'll make you something."

Less than ten minutes later, a hot plate of scrambled eggs and buttered toast was sitting in front of me. My stomach growled in appreciation while I watched the steam rise off the plate.

"Most nights mom leaves me coffee but she must have closed earlier than normal cuz it was all dumped out," my Master said as he offered me a cup of tap water.

"Do you come by often?" I asked quietly, suddenly aware of how weird it was to be outside of the dungeon with my Master. He was still dominating me but it was softer.. almost like an alpha mate..

"Yeah... I sorta live in the basement for now. Mom's health hasn't been the best lately and I haven't been making as much as I used to at the dungeon. I guess I'm not as appealing as I once was. Maybe I'm getting old," he joked but I could tell he felt there was some truth to it. "But anyways, the situation benefits both of us and I'm glad that I can be here for her."

It was strange, having him be so open with me. This was the most personal we had ever gotten in the history of our d/s relationship.

"You're not old," I protested, thinking about how handsome I always found him. "You.. you should really let me pay you," I offered, hating that my Master felt insecure.

He simply shook his head like always, "I don't want your money Benny."

I huffed, feeling frustrated. I just wanted to serve him so badly! Giving him all of my money would be such a simple thing. He could take full control, making me live on the scraps he thought I deserved.. I shook my head a little, trying to regain some clarity. No, I couldn't just put a human in charge of my finances. That was absurd.

"Why do you always say that?" I finally asked, feeling a little sad that he wouldn't take what I had to offer, especially since he deserved the money.

It was quiet so I looked up at my Master's face. My eyes grew wide as the Dom blushed a deep red and he sputtered for a moment before quietly admitting, "Benny, I... I've really come to care about you. I'm.. fond of you. Making you pay just feels too weird."

"I like you too," I said with a shy smile. "So, we're sorta like friends then, right? Is that what you mean? I've never had a human friend before. It's nice."

My Master opened and closed his mouth a few times, as if he were trying to decide what to say. "Yes, we're friends," he finally answered with a soft smile. "Now eat up, your food is getting cold."

I obeyed and while I ate, I thought about admitting the truth of my horrible day and my disgusting thoughts. I barely ever talked about pack stuff with him. I wasn't really allowed to but... I never talked to anyone about anything and it was all becoming too much.

"I was attacked by another omega today, at work. The Prince actually," I suddenly blurted. "It isn't a big deal, he was just reacting defensively," I added when I noticed my Master's angry glare. "He thought I stole his Alpha but I didn't! I would never try to do that to an omega, especially not him! He, the omega Prince I mean, was recently rescued from being a sex slave. The saddest part is that he's pregnant and his mate is in a coma. We thought his mate would pull through quickly but that's not happening.

The thing is.. even though I understand and I really don't blame the Prince, it really hurts, emotionally, to be attacked by someone of my rank. It makes me feel like I did something wrong... maybe I did. Now he hates me! So.. I.. I deserve to be punished! I was meant to be his closest companion, aside from his mate, and he will never see me that way now. I ruined my place in the pack! All because I was fucking lonely and wanted a night out with an Alpha. I'm disgusting."

"Why do you need a punishment Benny? What are you not telling me?" My Master asked.

I blushed heavily, feeling completely ashamed of myself.

"I had a fantasy about.. the Prince, today, after the attack. Well.. a dream anyways," I finally admitted. "I've seen him naked and under the worst circumstances, so maybe that's why my brain went there. I would never make him do anything with me but.. he's really sweet and attractive and I'm so lonely. Maybe that's why... I dreamt that I... that I kissed him," I hung my head in shame. "It was so strange.. I've never had a dream like that about an omega before. I hate myself for it. I'm such a horrible person. It's sick to fantasize about another omega, completely against nature, and I couldn't have picked a more vulnerable target."

My Master took my hands in his and gently stroked his thumb against the back of them. "Does he make your dick hard when you're awake? Do you want to masturbate while thinking of him naked? If he kissed you right now, do you think you'd like it?" He asked with a knowing look.

No," I answered, more confused than ever. "I only think about that sort of thing with.. y-an alpha."

"I don't think you're horrible Benny. Even if your answer was yes, I wouldn't think that of you," my Master concluded after several quiet minutes. "Did you hear any of what you said to me? You're lonely, you want a mate. There's another omega that's lonely and hurt and they might lose their mate. I think you might have just projected your desire for companionship onto him because you have familiar pain. You said you dreamt about kissing him. That's it. That's not anything explicit. What if what you really want is to make him feel loved, so that you both won't end up alone?"

As my Master spoke my trembling gradually stopped. What he said actually made a lot of sense. I'd never been sexually attracted to an omega before and I hated seeing how much pain that particular omega was in. He was right, I didn't want the Prince to end up alone, not after everything he'd been through. I wanted to fix everything for him and after finding him, working so hard to protect his mate and helping to save his life, when he attacked me it hurt me so much. Too much. It actually broke my heart. I wanted to be there for him and it felt like he'd rejected my kinship.

I didn't have any close friends growing up, after the Prince was sent away. I'd often dreamt about him coming back when I was little, wondering if the young Prince would still like me when he rejoined Lotus Pack. We were friends in the beginning. Well, as much of friends as little pups could be. I was the son of the Queen's second in command so we were raised together. We were close, always together, even sharing a bed at times, and it should have stayed that way. The last time I saw him I was six and he was five. Not that I wanted to get into that with my Master.

It was easier to see now, thanks to my Dom, that the dream had been more of a metaphor. It was strange and complicated but it made so much sense to me and I felt the sick feeling I'd been obsessing over start to dissipate. I was normal. It was ok. I wasn't damaged mentally from "the incident." I wasn't a sick omega. I didn't have anything to be ashamed of.

"He's a very pretty omega," I added shyly, suddenly wondering if my Master would find the Prince to be prettier than me. The rogue certainly had. My heart sank a little more. The rogue had been the most recent alpha to reject me and that only added to my complex feelings over the situation. "He hates me so much though, so it doesn't really matter how I feel. He'll never be my friend again." I somehow felt even more alone saying that out loud. If things had been normal, Fae probably would have been as close to me as my own brother was.

"Would you feel better if I did a scene with you puppy?" My Master suddenly asked, trapping my eyes with his intense gaze.

My hole moistened a little when he called me "puppy". I loved it when he called me that. "Yes," I whispered softly, completely taken off guard by his offer.

"We have to go downstairs and you have to be quiet. If you make any sound, I will stop and send you home wanting," he ordered coldly, causing my brain to melt. "Now, I don't have a leash and, since it's technically my mom's place, I can't exactly lead you around by your tiny cock, so you better stay close."

"Yes Master," I answered as I got up from the table to follow him in a daze.

The man led me through the diner to the back where the bathrooms were. From there, we walked down the narrow hall to a third door, that nearly blended into the forest green paint, and he took out a gold key to unlock it. My Master quickly switched on the lights and then ushered me down a steep set of stairs with his hand on the back of my neck. I had the brief thought that it would be easy for him to murder me right about now but then I pushed the morbid idea away. My Master would never do that to me... although I wouldn't be opposed to him bringing a knife into the bedroom. Maybe I should bring that up? I shivered. I definitely wasn't normal.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs, I was pleasantly surprised by the cozy set up, having expected cold stone walls and dark shadows. Instead, the floor was covered in plush dark blue carpet and a large brown couch sat facing a forty-two inch screen tv. A small desk sat in the corner near the stairs, littered with hardback books, papers and a lamp. It sat next to a small, tidy bookshelf made of dark wood. In the far end of the room was a full size mattress that lay on the floor without any kind of frame or boxspring. It was covered with four pillows and an oversized quilt that was made up of fall colors so that it almost looked like a pattern of falling leaves. A small nightstand and dresser in the same color wood as the bookshelf stood close to the bed, next to a door, completing the room. My Master dropped his keys into a candy dish that sat on the bookshelf and then beckoned me to his bed.

"I wasn't expecting your room to feel so homey," I admitted quietly, as I absentmindedly rubbed my fingers against his quilt.

He chuckled a little, "Did you think that I lived in a dungeon?" He asked sounding curious.

I blushed, "I.. I don't know. I'm not used to associating you with soft things." I cringed at how stupid I sounded but my Master only smirked at me.

"Clearly I know you better than you know me," he teased, causing me to feel embarrassed... which made me instantly hard.

"I don't know anything," I agreed, hoping he'd catch on to what I wanted.

"Yes, I know omega. You're a brainless slut around me. No one is expecting you to become smart all of a sudden."

I whimpered, shivering as I listened to his insults, and gripped the bed to keep from touching myself. I knew I wasn't allowed, even if there was a change in venue.

"Lay down on the bed and shut up," he ordered quietly as he loosened his tie. "Lift your arms."

Chills broke out across my skin as he leaned over my body to bind my wrists with his tie. It felt more intimate than normal, being tied up. I figured it was to do with being in my Master's room and his clothes being used to restrain me. At the dungeon, he used proper tools like cuffs or rope. I struggled to control my breathing and shoved down the warm feeling that was trying to creep up into my thoughts. Everything was fine. Everything was normal. It's just like the dungeon, I told myself and silenced my wolf when he hissed that I was lying.

"You're thinking too much," my Master scolded, glaring at me.

Then he shoved his fingers between my parted lips, pushing them around to claim every corner, forcing me to drool when the saliva pooled in my cheek. They pressed down on my tongue and slid to the back of my throat, causing me to gag. I tried to twist away, seeking oxygen, but the fingers in my mouth held my head still.

"Much better, I like it when you're more concerned about breathing." He reached over to his nightstand and rummaged around in a drawer before pulling out a short but thick, pink, sparkly dildo. "The last time I used this was on my ex but don't worry, it's clean," he assured before replacing his fingers with the toy. "Keep that in your mouth no matter what. If you drop it, you're going home," he threatened, causing my cock to strain against my pants. "Wow," he laughed as he looked down at my waist, "Did the widdle puppy have an accident?" He mocked, with a hard flick to my tiny cock.

I blushed deeply when I realized I'd wet through my pants with my slick. I loved that my Master referred to it as "an accident" like I'd pissed myself. That made the situation even more humiliating and I wanted more.

My Master must have seen that need in my eyes for he continued to taunt me as he stripped away my pants. "Maybe you should be wearing a diaper if you're going to wet your pants anytime you're around me. You think it would keep you under control? Or would it make you even more hard? Are you that much of a loser that you'd like it? I bet you are," he taunted.

I nodded my head frantically since I couldn't speak. He was right, I probably would get hard if I was forced to keep myself clean... like that.. I'd probably even cum if I was forced to soil my pants. Slick ran down my legs in tiny streams, soaking through more of the fabric, betraying how horny he had made me. The Dom lifted up my shirt, pulling the hem over my face to blind me before pushing my sleeves up to my elbows but otherwise, he left it on my body. I guessed he must have turned back to the nightstand for I heard the rummaging once more. I flinched when the prick of sharp needles pressed against my cloth covered cheek and I recognized the feeling of the wartenberg pinwheel. He'd used it on me once before, in the dungeon, and I'd quite enjoyed it.

My Dom straddled my body between his thighs, sitting his denim covered ass right on top of my swollen cock. The fabric was rough against my member and I wished I could thank him for it. He leaned forward and pushed the pinwheel up my inner arm, slowly rolling the spikes against my skin. I squirmed as the pleasurable feeling went straight to my cock. I already wanted to cum but I knew that would only happen if I was given permission. I wasn't sure that I would receive that permission, given where we were. It would be sort of hot to be sent home to deal with the denial though, I mused.

My Master ignored my reaction and brought the pinwheel to my chest. I winced and gasped as the spikes rolled over a hardened nipple. It didn't hurt exactly but it was uncomfortable. It felt like if I moved wrong, one of those sharp spikes would pierce my skin and draw blood. I felt forced to hold myself still and I loved how vulnerable that made me feel. Despite the discomfort eventually spreading to my other tortured nipple, my body sank into the bed even more, relaxing as my mind became focused on the sensations. My thoughts began to melt and blend together, I had nothing to worry about here.

I twitched as the pinwheel traveled down my belly and around my bellybutton. The sensations were ticklish with tiny pricks of pain, due to how hard my Dom was pressing the toy against my skin. I let out an audible, breathy moan when the spikes reached my pelvis and trembled when they rolled over my hip bone. My reaction caused my Master to instantly reach beneath his legs to grab my balls in his fist. He squeezed hard and my entire body tightened up in retaliation. It was brutal, holding in my scream, when the pain of his actions hit and I felt my eyes water. I wished I could look up at my Master's face and plead with him to release me with my eyes but I couldn't even see him and he quickly tightened his grip.