The Only Exception Ch. 02

Story Info
“Red.”
9.5k words
4.82
4.7k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers!

Just a little note that some of this chapter will make more sense if you're up to date on my story "True Nature" but it's not technically necessary.

Much love, xx

Ben's Pov:

"I think you're a liar Benny. And what do I do to liars?"

"You punish them," I whispered.

"And you deserve to be punished. Don't you?"

"Yes Master."

"So beg for it."

"What?" I asked, not expecting him to say that.

"You said you wouldn't come back and yet here you are, being an inconvenience. So you better beg for your punishment or I'll send you home showered in praise."

I gasped as a flood of slick ran down my thighs. My Dom was really on his game today and it was intoxicatingly sexy. He was going to degrade me to nothing and it was probably going to hurt and I was so grateful for it. Today had been soul crushing and I needed him to remove all the pressure I was under and I also needed to release some emotional turmoil and self loathing. I needed my Master to break me down and break me free and from the sound of things, this scene was going to be soooo good.

"You used to last months before I saw you again. What? Only a couple years ago? But now you've barely made it a month. Sometimes you can be such a disappointment."

I nodded vigorously at his words, needing to hear them. What he said was true. Even though I should be filling my time with trying to find a mate or even having a bond arranged for me by the Queen, instead, I was sneaking off to be punished by my Master.

"Please Master, I require punishment," I whimpered, keeping my eyes on the floor as I knelt beneath him, still fully clothed.

"Do you want me to walk away right now boy?! Do better," my Master commanded with a smack to my cheek.

"Please punish me! I've been so bad. I need to feel your wrath!" I begged, leaning forward to kiss his shoes.

With one of his feet he pinned me to the ground by my neck, "You call this begging? Do I need to get another sub in here to teach you what to do?" He threatened. Then he moved me back into position with his shoe before spitting in my face. I cringed as it dripped down my cheek. I hated being spit on. It was disgusting and degrading but it still pleased me when my Dom did it. I was so fucked up.

"Master Please! I'll do anything you want! I swear it, just punish me! I- I'm yours completely. Do whatever you want to me. Break me if that is your will. Make me cry, make me dirty, make me bleed! Take me straight to the edge and leave me with the marks of your discipline, so that I may consider my mistakes for days after your through with me. Please!" I begged, trying my absolute hardest.

"Hmm, well let me see what I'm dealing with then," he replied sounding bored.

I quickly moved to remove my pants but he stopped me.

"First of all, you didn't ask permission to remove those. You're really asking for it today aren't you?" I trembled as I cautiously nodded, feeling slightly on edge for breaking such a simple rule and I hope I paid for it. "Secondly," he continued, "I want your shirt off first."

I hesitated for a moment, not wanting to obey. When I'd hurried to my Master I'd forgotten about the fact that I was injured, which was sort of ironic since it was my driving reason for coming to the dungeon tonight. I'd been attacked earlier in the day by a patient. A very important patient who also happened to be an omega. He'd bitten my shoulder and the wound, while not as bad as it should have been, was still deep and painful and frankly, given the state of the omega in question, it was a very impressive bite my shoulder bore. It would probably scar. Unfortunately, the dungeon had certain rules about not playing with injured clients.

"I'm waiting!" My Master bellowed and my fingers quickly obeyed, grabbing the hem of my shirt so that I could remove it. A few seconds later my skin was covered in goose bumps as my naked flesh met the cool air.

"What the fuck?" My Master growled, sounding furious.

"Just ignore it," I muttered petulantly.

Then my Dom did something he never had before. He began to walk away, looking furious with me and I began to panic. My Master was never ever angry with me. No matter what I said or did or what I asked for, he never walked away. I didn't know what to do. I was torn between crying out for him and doing what I was suppose to, which was staying in position. However, when the Dom reached the door, I realized he was ending the scene and I broke.

"Don't go!" I pleaded, breaking position and instantly rushing forward to grab onto his arm. "Please Adam," I begged, feeling close to tears but not in the way I wanted.

"You know the rules of this place," he told me as he gave me a stern look and shook me off of his arm.

"It's a stupid rule," I muttered. "Pretty sure the Shadow Pack Dungeon doesn't have that rule."

"That's not your pack," he told me, looking even more cross.

"Neither are you!" I bit back but at the look on his face I went back to pleading. "I'm sorry! I don't know why I said that! Please. I.. I know I haven't paid you in a while, I.. I'll pay double, triple if you want. Please just.. don't go."

"I don't want your money," Adam mumbled, looking away from me.

My mind raced. I couldn't offer sex, not when I was the one requesting it and I had nothing else to give.

"I could clean up after our scene and get your room ready for your next client so you can relax?" I offered. I knew it was silly, offering more submission, but I was grasping at straws.

"I have my own way of doing things," he responded coldly, seeming completely unmoved by my panic.

"Please tell me if there's anything I can give you to not end today's scene!" I begged, feeling completely desperate and willing to do anything.

"Do you want me to get fired?" He asked, his tone sharp.

The question startled me. Had I really made him break that many rules that he feared for his job because of me? Even though I loved how stupid and useless he made me feel, I hated the thought that I had been asking for too much. Adam was... important to me, even if he was just a human.

"No," I finally answered, accepting defeat as my shoulders slumped.

"Come back when you heal. We can do this then. Get dressed and see yourself out," he informed me before leaving me completely alone.

My wolf howled in agony. I'd never felt more rejected in my life. Part of me doubted that even being rejected by my own mate could hurt this bad.

"Don't be silly," I whispered to myself, "How could a human saying no compare to a mate's rejection?"

The side of my brain that was used to being perfect and on top of things took control, forcing me into action. I dressed myself and made to leave, my movements entirely on autopilot. By the time I had finally made it out of the dungeon, I couldn't bring myself to head home. I hadn't gotten the release I so desperately needed and I could feel the beginning of a sub drop.

I didn't have sub drops very often but when I did, they hurt like hell. Usually, I was in the comfort of my own room and completely unable to reach out to Adam for help. I'm not sure that he would help but during a drop he's the only one I ever wanted. He would at least understand, in a way no one else would, that much I knew. I shivered as the familiar pain hit me and I was tempted to turn around. Adam was right here, just inside. I could go get him. It would be so easy.

"Maybe I could go back in and convince him to change his mind? No... that's too selfish. He doesn't want me here. I'm always too selfish. I'm disgusting. That's why no one wants me. I'm tainted. I miss Adam... everything is so overwhelming right now but with him things are so quiet.

Would a mate be able to do that for me? Should I just ask the Queen for an arrangement? But what if no one wants me even then? Would the Queen even help me? Would her Luna? Will the Queen and Luna hate me now that her son clearly does?

Do I even have a role once the Prince takes over? Probably not. Maybe he'll imprison me for dating his mate? Or maybe I'll just waste away, like a spinster. I should just go in. Master can punish me and then everything will be okay but... No! I can't..." I muttered quietly to my wolf, aware that I probably looked insane as I paced back and forth between the shadows.

As I spoke, I pondered if I could even make it home when my mind was slipping into this sort of depression but my wolf quietly guided me to a dark corner along the dungeon wall instead. I curled up into a ball, hugging my knees to my chest as tightly as I could so that I wouldn't shake as much. My mind went into over drive, forcing me to examine my life. What was I even doing here? If I ever got a mate, they would probably hate me for submitting to Adam so often and if that didn't turn them away, "the incident" probably would.

'Don't think about it,' my wolf ordered, forcing me to shut out the memory of that night.

I sniffled as a wave of sadness came over me and I tried to fill my mind with happy thoughts. I needed to pull myself out of this so I could get home. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine a fairytale future. Ever since I was a boy, I'd dreamt of my mate finding me and reading me like a book. He would know how to put me in my place but he would also love me too much to use his power to harm me. He would... be soft sometimes and I would be the only one to experience him like that. I let my mind wander, imagining a scene where my balls were kicked but then... then they were kissed. I felt a warm tingle of pleasure at the thought. Yes, the perfect mate would be someone who would hurt me but he would do it because I needed it and not because he hated me. Maybe he would even comfort me after, if I earned it.

I whimpered and blushed as the imaginary face of my mate turned into Adam's. My wolf purred happily at the idea but I quickly shut it down. I wasn't sure why he'd popped into my head just then but it wouldn't help to think about things I could never have. Once more I felt glad that I never let him comfort me after a scene. I knew I'd get too attached if I let that happen and his face appearing in my daydream only confirmed that. I needed to be more protective with myself but he was just so good at acting like an alpha. Another burst of sadness filled me as I forced the gorgeous male, with kind hazel eyes, out of my mind.

"Get up," I muttered to myself, trying to force my legs into action but I couldn't move.

Everything felt too heavy and it weighed me down. I noticed a tear dripping down my cheek while my eyelids fluttered and drooped with fatigue. There was no getting up, I surmised as I let my eyes close. I wasn't going anywhere and now I was unsafe and in a vulnerable position. My wolf was scared about us being so exposed, to the mercy of anyone, but I shut him down. I was too tired to move. Besides, I probably deserved for something bad to happen to me for lying about coming back here. I idly wondered if I would get raped tonight and I knew it would be my own fault if I did. For Master was right. I was a liar and liars deserve to be punished.

*******

Adam's Pov:

It was one in the morning when I finally finished cleaning my room for the final time that night, making me the last to leave. I was tired and eager to go to bed. Tonight had been miserable. Benny had shown up out of nowhere, costing me another big pay day but I hadn't minded, at first. I'd missed him and was eager to touch him only.. he'd come injured. If the wound had been small, I probably would have been persuaded to overlook it but it wasn't small. The majority of his shoulder was covered in a thick, white bandage that blood had seeped through and his chest was severely bruised.

I didn't know how he could expect me to do a scene with him when he had that kind of extensive damage. There was always a chance that the boss would come in to observe a few minutes of any given scene during the course of the night. He did this at random to make sure everyone was following the rules. If I broke them, I tried to be careful.

I'd been caught only once and I'd gotten a serious warning then. I never told the omega about it because I didn't want him to worry about me but my hands were tied this time. I hated telling Benny to leave but with such an obvious injury, I knew it was for the best. He'd looked so hurt that I'd almost changed my mind but I couldn't risk it. I did think about asking him if he wanted some affection or cuddling. However, I knew gentle touch wouldn't satisfy him and that I would end up feeling embarrassed for asking. So I didn't.

The rest of the night was long and exhausting. Benny's distraught face haunted me and I felt terrible for not doing our scene. What made it even worse was when I found out that the boss wasn't coming in today after all. In addition, one of my sub's had even complained that I was too distracted to give them a satisfactory scene and it had cost me my usual tip.

I sighed as I locked up, feeling drained. On nights like this, I almost wanted to quit. I walked outside, intent on getting to my car, when the sound of a few men laughing caught my attention. I turned towards them, wanting to know why three men were crowded in the dark at this time of night. Especially when the dungeon had closed an hour ago.

They all seemed to be looking down and I could tell that at least one of the men had his dick out. I was curious as to what they were looking at so I walked a little faster, feeling like something was off. Besides, this was private property and they needed to move their party elsewhere.

As I got closer I heard one of the guys say, "Hurry up, I want a turn!"

"He's fucking tight man," one of the men responded, "I need to open him up a little bit more. I'm not having any of those alpha freaks hunting us down for injuring him."

My stomach churned as I tried to decipher what they meant by that.

"What are you guys doing here? This is private property. Do I need to call the cops?" I yelled as I closed the rest of the distance in a run.

The men scattered and I knew it was probably because they were all much scrawnier than me. I looked down to the mess of skin and clothes that they'd left behind, not interested in chasing them.

"Benny?" I whispered, finally registering that the partially naked male was my omega.

His pants were down to his knees and his body and face were covered cum, some of it even dripping out of the corner of his mouth. He also smelled terrible and I realized that someone had probably pissed on his shirt, for it was wet. He laid silent and still for several moments, the slight rise and fall of his chest being the only thing that gave me any kind of relief. I hovered above him, unsure as to how I should proceed.

Had my omega been assaulted? Would I truly need to call the police or... were there werecops? Benny finally looked up at me, with defeat in eyes, as he reached down to tug at his pants. The movement was jerky and unsuccessful and my heart went out to him. I knelt down beside him and pulled him up and into my lap as I pressed a small kiss to his temple, not caring how messy he was.

"I've got you Benny, you're safe. No one else will touch you. I'll protect you," I whispered into his ear.

"Alpha," the omega sighed happily, causing me to blush, as his body sagged against mine. I didn't know how to respond to that and I looked down, noticing that he no longer tried to cover himself.

"Did they hurt you?" I finally asked, quickly assessing his body for injury.

"Not really. No one even fucked me," he sighed, sounding a little disappointed. "I told them they could. They were nervous though, because I'm an omega. So they tried some other things first, to see if I'd get upset but I didn't. I just let them use me. One of them hit me but it was nothing. I don't even think he left a mark. His buddies stopped him from being "too rough,"" he scoffed. "You didn't need to make them leave.. I-I was handling it fine. You know I can take more than being smacked around like a sissy bitch."

Acting out of habit, I quickly pulled him across my lap and smacked his naked ass, hard, for his behavior. "It's not safe to submit to strangers like that!" I yelled as I spanked him a few more times. "They could have hurt you or taken advantage! There's literally no rules they had to follow! That was so foolish and irresponsible!" I protested, feeling sick.

"You're right... I'm sorry Master," he whimpered without trying to move. "And you should spank me more if you think I deserve it," he added quietly, asserting his consent.

"Why did you let this happen?" I asked, gently pulling his pants back up his legs instead, noticing how he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Then I sat him back up and into my lap so that I could hold him close. He winced and I knew his ass was probably sore from my spaking but I didn't care.

"I wasn't trying to be unsafe," he replied. "I just... I wanted the drop to end so that I could go home. I hoped having a scene with them would help. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry Master."

The omega sounded a little broken as he spoke and my attention locked on the word "drop".

"You were experiencing a sub drop?" I asked, feeling incredibly concerned. Benny never had drops, none that I was aware of anyways. "We didn't even do anything and... you never want aftercare," I added uselessly, as if that would assuage my growing guilt for kicking him out.

"I know," the omega answered softly as he nuzzled his nose against my neck. "I... I think that's why I had it. It's been a hard day and... you make hard days better but.. not this time."

I inhaled sharply, feeling a little angry but mostly, even more guilty. Was he blaming me for his almost gangbang? Was this my fault?

"I'm not saying you did the wrong thing, turning me away. I.. I know I'm selfish. I didn't even think about how my issues could affect your livelihood. I'm sorry Master. I didn't mean... I'm not blaming you. I just-that's my theory," he finished, pulling back to look at me with huge, sincere eyes, as if begging me to believe him.

"How do you feel now?" I finally asked, not knowing how else to respond.

Benny blushed a little and bit his lip, "I feel... embarrassed that I made you worry and that I made a stupid decision. I'm fine, really. The drop wasn't even that bad." Then he reached for his pocket and pulled out his phone to check the time. "Fuck. It's so late. Ethan will be pissed. I told him I'd help at the store for a few hours but I sorta passed out here and then those guys showed up and I wasn't thinking. No missed calls though.. so either I'm not in as much trouble as I think or I'm in more than I know. I should go," He sighed and I could see the weight of his world settle back onto his shoulders.

I didn't feel good about sending him back home alone, at this hour, especially when he looked so worn down. "Do you need a ride home?" I offered.

"If anyone sees me coming home this late with a human, there will be rumors. If I'm able to shift, my wolf form should be able to get me there safely, I think," he replied, without even trying to leave my lap.

I still didn't want him going alone and I racked my brain, trying to think of some way to watch over him a little longer.

"When did you last eat submissive?" I heard myself ask.

Benny looked at me, a little flustered, "Around noon Sir," he answered meekly.

I nodded and then stood us up. "I know a place that is always open for me. Have you heard of Annie's? It's a small diner in the neutral zone." He nodded silently. "We're going," I announced. You need a meal before doing anything else. No one you know will see us, so don't worry."

I knew I was technically using my role as his Dominant to force him into staying with me. I could order him to do anything and I knew he wouldn't say no. Part of that was just our dynamic. I was always in charge and he was my pliant little pet. However, I knew the effect of our dynamic would be intensified, given everything that had happened tonight, and I used that to my advantage. Acting this way was a tad manipulative but Benny brought that side out of me naturally, so that it was almost second nature. Besides, he needed some kind of care, so I didn't feel bad about encouraging him to accept mine.