The Only Exception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe now you've learned your lesson," he whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver. "Or do you want to be sent home?"

I shook my head as tears rolled down my cheeks, biting hard on the dildo in my mouth to control myself. Adam pressed a kiss to my tight jaw, "No biting," he ordered, causing me to shake with the effort it took to release my mouth. Finally he released my balls but they ached even when he let them go.

I hadn't noticed that my cock had softened a little during that painful moment but my Dom had. Before I even knew what was happening I felt cool steel at the tip of my piss hole. I shuddered as the smooth penis plug slowly penetrated me and the moment the glans ring was fitted around my cock head, I became fully hard again. The plug felt like it was massaging the inside of my cock and I wanted to cum even worse than before.

"If you cum while wearing that, it won't feel good. It's a solid piece," my Master warned in a sadistic whisper. I could almost hear his smile. "So try to control yourself, alright puppy?"

He then rolled the pinwheel up and down the sensitive skin on my cock, stimulating me from the inside and out at the same time. I instinctively humped at the air but whimpered in pain when a couple of the spikes scraped at my skin.

My Master placed a firm hand on my lower belly to still me. "Don't move pup or you'll cut yourself," my Dom warned.

I'd never been so tempted to move. I wanted to cut myself. I felt like I deserved it, but I wouldn't force my Master to do that, knowing it would only serve to piss him off if I did. He never made me bleed from my cock. In fact, there was a rule against it. His rule, not mine.

I squeezed my eyes shut as he lifted my cock to roll the spiked wheel over my balls and on the underside of my shaft. It felt good but uncomfortable at the same time and I twisted my wrists against the tie that bound them, trying to distract myself enough to stave off my orgasm.

"You're quite the little home wrecker, aren't you?" He hissed into the air as he continued to torture my balls. "How many alpha's have you tried to steal now? Hmm? I seem to remember at least three of your exes who've gotten mated. Do you wait outside their houses, hoping for one of them to fuck your slutty little hole under the full moon?"

That stung a little. The full moon was sacred and I would never do that to another omega. I knew l my Master hadn't meant any harm. Usually, I enjoyed the psychological torture and bullying that he dished out for the things I told him in confidence. Unfortunately, this time it just reminded me how of alone I was. I shook my head no when my Master dug the wheel into my balls, realizing he expected an answer.

"Shocking, considering what a good fuck you can be, if you try hard enough that is," I blushed at that, taking the hidden compliment. My Dom was ridiculously in tune with my emotions, most of the time, and I could tell he had realized that he'd upset me and was trying to make up for it without breaking his role.

I appreciated the effort but it almost made me feel worse. I should be able to take his shit without it hurting my feelings. That was the game. Adam never tried to hurt me but the last few times with him I'd become more sensitive. I wasn't sure if he noticed. I normally tried to pretend that I didn't notice myself but things just felt so different, being in his room. All at once I realized what was changing and I felt like an idiot for being so oblivious.

I wanted Adam to like me.

I was developing a stupid crush. I almost laughed at myself, except it was mostly pathetic and not at all funny. I trusted him so much. I'd been coming to my Dom for so long that I'd actually told him pack secrets tonight. Nothing incriminating to Lotus Pack but it was still a level of honesty that I hadn't quite exposed before. Had I been trying to seduce him by letting him in? Maybe. That's what a whore would do. Or maybe I felt much too safe in my Master's home?

The shirt was removed from my face and I gazed at my Master's, studying his handsome features. His happy eyes searched mine as he ran the pinwheel down my inner thigh but I barely noticed. My only focus was those gorgeous hazel eyes and before I could stop him, my wolf began to chatter on about how handsome Adam was. How he was so strong and so good at giving me what I needed. He was so much like an alpha in that way...

I quickly squeezed my eyes shut. It was so wrong for me to act as if a human could ever be as good as an alpha. I was acting crazy but... but I felt so taken care of by my Dom. It was so nice.. I could turn off my brain and let him take control of me. I wondered what it would be like to date him. Would he be as good at knowing me if I was his boyfriend? Would the scene's somehow be even better?

He could never bite me though, I remembered sadly. I could never be properly mated to him. We would never have a mind connection. He had no knot to give me and it was unlikely that he could get ever me pregnant. Even if I was very young and ridiculously fertile, both of which, I was not. No good would ever come of these daydreams. Even picturing myself with him, in my head, was bad enough to get me a severe warning.

Too much integration would eventually end our existence, as there was no way to effectively reproduce with humans. The packs that had tried in the past were often rewarded with disfigured pups that were stuck between their human form and their wolf form, unable to completely shift to one or the other. The ones that lived longer than a year would start to loose their minds, too young to have the ability to control both sides of their spirit at once. That's if the pups were even born alive at all. Most were still births, even if the pup looked fully human. Loosing a child took a terrible toll on the omega that birthed it, causing the wolf to whither away in despair. Once the omega was gone, the alpha left behind would similarly loose their will to live.

For generations after, the rule remained the same: no one was allowed to mate with a human but especially not omega's. Adam could not offer me anything that a traditional alpha could. He could even ruin my life. I knew this. The entire pack would work to keep us apart if I ever dared to go that far. Feeling any kind of affection for him was dangerous!

However... that wasn't stopping the crush that I now realized I had. I opened my eyes once more, a little sobered from my despairing thoughts, but then I noticed how close Adam's face had gotten to mine. He'd dropped the pinwheel sometime during my musings and had removed the dildo from my mouth without me noticing.

His weight was now settled carefully on top of my body, while a gentle hand reached up to wipe a few strands of hair from my sweaty brow. I inhaled quickly, shocked to my core when that same hand tangled itself into my hair in a tight grip as my Master pressed his lips softly against mine. The kiss was gentle and sweet, without any demands, and I melted into the bed as I returned the kiss. I'd never been kissed on the lips by Adam before. His lips were thinner than mine and slightly chapped, while his stubble scratched my soft cheek and I found I rather enjoyed the the difference. I opened my mouth, seeking the intrusion of his tongue, moaning happily when I received it. My Master was so good at kissing! I thrust my hips up against his cock, moaning a little more from the heightened sensations that the penis plug was causing. We kissed for nearly a minute straight before my Master pulled back to look at me.

His eyes were soft and kind, all of the hard dominance gone. He tenderly kissed the tip of my nose before saying, "Earlier.. when I said I was fond of you.. that wasn't quite right. What I really meant was.. well, you're special and I just... W-will go out on a date with me? Please? I'll make it worth your while," he promised with a hopeful little smile.

My heart thundered beneath my ribs and it felt as if the temperature had dropped about thirty degrees. I had to say no. Didn't I? It could never work. The Queen would definitely banish me from Lotus Pack if she ever found out I had an actual relationship with a human. My pack would hate me. Everyone would work against me. My.. my own brother might hate me. I'd be setting a terrible example for everyone...but... I wanted to say yes. I couldn't believe that this strong, handsome, seductive man wanted to go out with me and I hadn't felt this flattered since that bad boy rogue had asked me out, even if that whole thing had ended in disaster.

'Yes! Yes, say yes!' My wolf pleaded, trying to force the word out of my mouth.

My breath quickened. I wanted to accept so badly. I wanted to do something that might actually make me happy, something that could bring me peace. Sweat began to drip down my back and thighs as my anxiety rose. Adam was so perfect, for a human, and he already knew my sick desires. He accepted me in a way no one else ever had before. I felt like I might vomit. I wanted to say yes so bad and my wolf was not helping things. I would, I would do it. Maybe it was selfish but I deserved a full relationship for once, didn't I? Even if it would end in unbearable heartbreak, because that's how it always ended, for me. My stomach felt like it was in my throat as I took a deep breath and licked my lips.

'No one else wants us,' my wolf reminded me, urging me to accept.

"Red," I whispered instead, hating myself when the safe word wiped the sweet smile right off of my Master's face.