The Only Girl at the Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress forces me to go out, fully dressed, by remote.
2.3k words
4.26
14.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

This story comes in several chapters. We'll get to the party in a few chapters or so. But first, the build up.

My prostate was buzzing HARD. Oh SHIT!!! Then it stopped. Woke me right out of a deep sleep -- I'd been dreaming about... about panties and hard coc...BUZZZZZZZ!!!! YEOW!! Then off again. I better hurry! I reached over and grabbed my phone and enabled the remote control app that Mistress made me install. When she's running the app in this way she she has it launch in one-way video mode, with the bright LED light on for filming turned on if it's nighttime. I knew what I was supposed to do; not my first time being pushed around this particular block. I lifted the blanket, turned over on my left side, and BUZZZZ!!!!!! YEOW!!!! Shit! Not fast enough! I pulled aside my panties so that Mistress could see the butt plug I'd dutifully inserted before falling asleep listening to her hypno recordings last night. Remote controlled vibrating butt plug. I curse the guy that invented this thing. Or even worse, whomever got the idea to use it as a BDSM tool. Mistress just LOVES it, obviously. BUZZZZZ! OW!!!!

I held out the phone so that my plugged sissy pussy was visible, counted to four BUZZZZZ!!!!! YEOW! Continued to count, got up to ten, then panned the camera slowly up so that my big tits and my slutty camisole top were visible, with my nipples jutting out, hard. Was that enough for Mistress? Held my breath, hold it, hold it, hold it... Finally no more buzz from the butt plug, it stopped vibrating. Whew... shit, I felt so groggy... but with a big hard on, fully tenting up my sheer pink panties... what the hell time is it? 4am!! Oh fuck! Mistress... I'd never say that to her though. Who knows WHAT she'd make me do as a result.

4am... shit, she's probably not even up. Probably set a timer on her control app to ping-buzz the receiving app on my phone, which controls the butt plug, and then keep going for 60 seconds. Damn the guy that wrote that app for her. Of course, she probably made him do it... had some perverted blackmail on him... not like me, oh no, I'd never have let that happen.

Shit. Might as well get up and pee, see if I can handle this woody. See, it's not going to get handled the other way, I was on Mistress time now, no touching my dick... shit, my sissy clitty, unless Mistress directed me to do so.

PING! Oh man... check the app, Mistress just texted me, or had this text queued up for delayed delivery, I just can't tell on my end. What the hell does she want...

FUCK! "Time to go out, sissy boy, hurry up." Fuck! Now I need to get up and get fully dressed, en-fem. Just light makeup, hot pink lipstick and very shiny lip gloss, just some light color brushing on my eyelids and a hint of blush on my cheeks, and, but of course, some sexy perfume, around my wrists, my neck, my cleavage, and in my crotch and butthole. Sorry, my Sissy Anal Pussy. Not on my sissy clitty though, I'd not been a good boy, not enough brownie points to have someone else have a go at my clitty.

That thought got my hormones going though... brownie points with Mistress can be very literal. And not just kissing, she seriously puts my tongue to work. If I'm REALLY lucky then I get to thoroughly clean up Her Royal Anus. But if I'm bad it's bound to be... last month she made me give a freebie to a stranger, some guy she had me pick up in the alley behind a gay adult book store. Vaseline Alley, some call it.

Of course her app has my full wardrobe specified, by now she's got a whole slew of templates for me; it's practically like speed dial. Mistress LOVES video games, and Sissy Domination is one of her all-time favs. Ok, mind on the game, penis brain. Get going and hustle up sissy, fast, fast! Remove the camisole and panties that I slept in, rub down with hair removal gel, everywhere from my neck down, then a quick rinse in the shower. Put on sheer pink stockings and garter belt, then pull on another fresh pair of panties, salmon pink this time, but crotchless.

Well... Sissy Anal Pussy crotchless, with access in the back. The front of these still has a sheer nylon panel to hold my hard on in. And some short nylon sissy socks, with fluffy, frilly lace around the ankle tops. And of course, the ankle bracelet, the one with the letters Slut facing out on my right foot, so that anyone that sees it will know I'm a sissy anal whore.

Ok, working down the list... Oh crap, she's gonna cock-lock me. I have to put on a pink chastity cage, and this time one with a long urethra tube. So instead of keeping me from getting hard, when I do get hard, the cage forces my dick, I mean my little itsy bitsy sissy clitty, on to the urethra tube, so it's forcing the tube inside of my sissy clitty, deeper and deeper. As my clitty gets harder and bigger, the tube is forced further down my urethra, until, at the point where I have a raging hard on, the tube is impaling the entire length of my dick, I mean my sissy clitty. With a lock on the cage, of course, so I can only take it off at Her Mistress' convenience.

⁃ But first, a tight cock ring -- I fit the ring over the head of my penis, I mean, my sissy clitty, and push the head of my circumcised clitty through the ring, a bit a time, until it finally pops fully in. I start getting hard, I love the feel of the ring just under the head of my cock. I want to stroke, I want to stroke my cock, so bad... oh shit, my sissy clitty. Shit, I can't stroke further -- when Mistress is sending me out I am not allowed to stroke unless she commands it. So I can only enjoy the feel of the ring. Tonight's cock ring. But my sissy clitty is getting hard, so I have to hurry, otherwise I'll never get the ring all the way down, and I'll have a hell of a time getting my cock cage on. Sometimes life is tough, having a dick that is really a sissy clitty.

I push the ring down, down the shaft of my sissy clitty. Farther, farther, it feels so GOOD! My clitty is getting hard, I can feel the urethra tube pushing into the head of my did, and the ring is getting stuck. Push harder on the ring, now it's pulling against the skin of my clitty, starting to hurt. I can't spit on it, or use lube, not without Mistress permission. Ow, ouch! Sometimes I'll have precum leaking out of my little clitty, especially when I imagine what it would be like to have a big one, a big, hard cock. Like a real man. And the precum "accidentally" gets on the ring. Makes it much easier to slide it down my clitty. But it's too late, the ring is already half-way down. Push more, ouch! My clitty is getting smaller, easier. Down, down to the base. I snuggle the ring down to the very base of my clitty. Relief, feels good! But I'm not allowed to stop here...

I've not yet had to wear this new chastity cage she sent to me. It's got a fancy name, the CBX-U 5000. CBX, probably for cock block. U for the urethra pole. The urethra pole on this one has a little round pearl, a tiny globe, right at the tip, and it's long when fully extended. Per the instructions it goes all the way in and down, down to the base of my cock, my sissy clitty, just impaling me, and keeping me hard, hard, hard... hard in my tight panties. Ok, work my balls into the lower section and tighten it up around the bass of my ball sack. Then fit my sissy clitty into the cage properly, with just the tip of the urethra pole jutting into just the tip of my clitty hole. Click, click, lock it up, done. Pull my tight panties back up.

Man, I feel SO owned. I AM owned. Mistress owns me, owns my cocksucking mouth, sissy clitty, and my sissy anal pussy.

Nipple clamps on both my nipples, with a connecting chain, pulled down in the middle with a weighted light-blue sissy jewel at the end of another chain that hangs down to my belly button, to hint at what's going on back up yonder. Ow, ow, but I'll get used to that. It's taking them off later that REALLY hurts.

Ok, DD falsies with jutting nipples over the top of the nipple clamps, all held up by a sheer, sexy bra with lots of lace, fastened in back with three hooks, plus a lock fitting. Skin tight, sheer, transparent, pink long sleeve top that only goes down to my midriff, so that there's at least 4 inches of bare skin around my tight stomach, down to the top of my tight black stretchy faux leather skirt that hugs my tight ass. Zip up the skirt on the side, and now it's hugging my ass, very tightly. I have to workout almost daily for Mistress, to keep my body tight for... well, for whomever. And white stiletto platform fuck me pumps, with 6-inch spiked heels, and double-strap buckle, very feminine, very I-need-a-hard-dick-right-now. A lock on the straps for each ankle, of course.

Add the 4th lock on the back of my bra and snap it shut. Plus I have to leave all four keys (chastity cage, bra, high heels) on my dresser, locked in another small, very girly jewelry box, also with bluetooth and wifi, so that Mistress has control of when I have access again to anything inside. Inside the box is a camera and LED light, so she can check the contents visually after she locks it remotely. Ok, all four keys into the box, close the lid, and I can hear it automatically locking.

Man, she's really got this down to a science. I've heard some call her the tech dominatrix. But I can't. I must always call her Mistress. Yes Mistress, whatever you command Mistress, of course I will suck more cock for you tonight Mistress, I know I have to earn the money to pay for the slutty clothes and BDSM gear you make me buy.

A few more accessories, big gold hoop earrings, the ones that just scream out "Hooker Alert!", and several bracelets for each wrist.

Then a tight white leather jacket, that only comes down to the top of my midriff, leaving my midsection bare, and giving emphasis to my big breasts jutting out. God. My titties are so on point. Or is that En Point... My titties feel so slutty, with the tight nipple clamps, pushed in by the heavy DD falsies and held in by my bra, with the tight, sheer, see-through pink blouse. I feel SO slutty!!

Anyway, it's all laid out there in the app, exactly what I'm commanded to wear. And I have to leave the butt plug in. At least she's not making me wear a bigger one, or worse, the one that expands. She can make me connect that one to a compressed air cartridge, which, of course, has a valve that's bluetooth controlled, again, connected to the app on my phone. Man (or woMan, or more likelly, sissy faggot), that expandable plug can be real trouble when I'm out trying to balance on high stilettos.

Between buzzing and expanding, Mistress can practically MAKE me cum on command, cum right in my panties, no matter where in public I happen to be. And where's that? Don't know yet, I still have to send pics and video of me fully in my slut uniform, then she'll let me know.

Check my small, reflective red purse to make sure I have plenty of condoms and a place to put my cell phone, some cash and a credit card, lipstick and lipgloss, a leather o-ring harness that fits into my mouth to keep my pussy mouth forced open and ready for, well, you know, and straps that tie around to the back of my head. A small, extra lock for those straps. But no instructions, so at least I don't have to go out with that on. I just have to have it with me, in case Mistress instructs me to use it.

PING! There's more, I'm to put a big 9" dildo, 3" diameter, black with foreskin, in my purse as well. Who knows whether she'll make me suck it, or ride it, or use it on someone else... That one just barely fits in my purse, I have to bend it a bit.

And a slave collar. Which one? The pink leather collar, the one with the bright, silver lettering "Sissy Cocksucker". Pretty obvious, that. Looks especially incriminating when caught on camera...

Ok, I'm just about ready. Stand in front of the full length mirror and take several pictures, full and partial body selfies, plus a video. Click the app to forward them all to Mistress. I have a mirror with an arm that extends out, for mounting my phone so I can turn around and give her the 360 degree view. Mounting my phone... ohhhh, dressed like this, in these tight whore clothes, I feel so sexy, so slutty, it makes me so horny... I definitely want to mount something, something big, and hard, and none too soon.

Dressed to go out. In my full, tight, slutty uniform. Butt plug in. Cock Cage on. Makes me SO Horny!!! Primed and ready to drop for cock. Ready to go out and party. Party somewhere... with someone, maybe...

Man, 4 in the morning. Who's up? No doubt I'll be up for it soon, with that pearl tip pushing right down my urethra...

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers