The Only Girl at the Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress forces me to go out, fully dressed, by remote.
1.7k words
4.29
7.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
185 Followers

This story comes in several chapters. We'll get to the party in a few chapters or so. But first, the build up continues...

PING!

Ok, check the app... "Start driving into West Hollywood."

Wait... no overcoat?? Oh Mistress...

Nope. I have to walk out to my car dressed like a whore. At least it's 4 in the morning, hopefully none of my neighbors will see me, or know it's me...

Purse strap over my shoulder. Click clack, click clack, click clack. I walk over to the door in my spiky fuck me pump heels. My feet are up at such a steep angle -- makes my calves work, every step, even just standing there. My calves are in great shape from walking in heels. My calves are HARD. Makes me want something else HARD, from a REAL man...

Makes me so horny, my cock wants to stiffen, but I feel the little white pearl at the head of the uthretra pole poking in to the tip of my cock, I mean, my sissy clitty, with the pressure of my slightly hardening clitty pushing the pearl in, just beginning to force open the hole at the tip of my sissy clitty, spreading it open. The pressure to spread open my clitty hole dampens my hard on, for now. But soon, I know, my clitty will start leaking precum, and that will lube up the uthretra pole, which will slowly start sliding in farther and farther, making me harder and harder, teasing my clitty more and more. Harder, longer, pole goes in farther. Oh god... I almost can't wait.

Reach in my purse and grab my keys. Look out through the peep hole in my door. Ok, no one out there. Quietly open the door and peek out, look around, the coast is clear, I think. I can't tell if Sarah, directly across, is looking out her peep hole, but she's probably asleep. Heck, she's probably got a guy in there, one with a sizable cock, a real man. She's got quite a hot bod, what a rack on her. I So wish I had real titties like hers. But she laughed at my penis when she finally saw it. Laughing, she called it my little teenie wheenie, not enough even for a fist, she said, just enough for two fingers to hold. But she let me rub my wheenie, that one time, and feel up her gorgeous titties, through her tight blouse, with her cleavage hypnotizing me, and her nipples jutting out, her aureolas showing through her blouse. I could cum just thinking about her, cum hard, right in my panties.

God, I'm such a perv. Sarah's blouse turned me on at least as much as her titties. She let me rub one out there, and at least I came and came and came, spurts of cum ropes shooting out all over. I felt like a real man there, just for a minute. She wouldn't touch my cum though, said I had to clean myself up. I couldn't tell her just how I wished I could clean it up, that I wish she'd lick it up and then french kiss me... wow, I can't even count the times since then that I've fantasized about fucking her, then eating out her sweet pussy, made musky with my thick cum. I'm such a whore for cream pie.

Well shit, I can't just stand here. Mistress would be all over me for this, calling me a sissy whimp. "That's why you can't get a decent, man sized hard-on," she'd say, "because you don't have enough spine. You were just MADE to be a sissy." Well, she made me... into her sissy whore.

Alright, click clack, out into the hallway, on the hard cement flooring. Pull my door closed and lock it. Just praying that Sarah doesn't see me in my hooker outfit. Usually Mistress lets me change where no one can see me. But often where someone might see me. In my parked car, hidden back in an alley way, hiding in a doorway, in the bathroom (the ladies room is actually better for that than the mens room -- it's hella embarrassing to walk out of a mens room dressed in full fem). And even worse when I'm checking my lipstick in the mirror and a guy walks in. Of course that all depends on the location -- sometimes Mistress makes me do that as a means of fishing for guys. I might be down on my knees seconds later ("drop for cock, Bambi"), staring into some stranger's crotch, pulling down his zipper so I can reach in for his cock. Or even better, he might have negotiated with Mistress for more, he might bend me over the sink and pull up my skirt... Oh God... I can feel the pearl tip at the tip of the cock lock tube pushing into my urethra...

But I digress. Door closed and locked, I turn and walk towards the stairwell. Can't take the elevator, Mistress always makes me walk MORE in my heels, when I'm dressed as a slut, can't save steps. Away from Sara's apartment, whew! But I now have to walk past Bruce's apartment. Bruce is a hunky, gay man, whose always working out in the gym. He just might be up for an early workout, and he's always hitting on me, his big bulge poking out of his tight jeans, making me horny, making Bambi want to come out and play, making me think about his hard on, how it would feel in my hand, how it would taste in my mouth, how it would feel to cup my other hand under his big, full balls. I just CAN'T have HIM see me dressed like this, he'd probably take pictures and blackmail me into having sex with him, and Mistress would never stand for THAT. I can only ever suck or fuck or be fucked with Mistress' full permission. She is my Master, or rather, my Mistress... my Mistress, my Pimp.

Ok, past Bruce's apartment. Click clack, click clack. Trying to walk quietly, but it's just not possible on a hard floor. Pull open the stairwell door... skreetch! Slowly, slowly... squeak... fuck it. Yank it open it all the way and get my sissy ass into the stairwell, fast. Click clack -- man, that's REALLY loud in here. Reminds me of my earlier night time perversion excursions, before Mistress caught me in her sticky web. I used to tease myself, wearing panties and a bra under my boy clothes and I'd walk around the apartment building. Especially to the laundry room where I could sometimes find panties and blouses in the dryer... but those are different stories. I'd walk into the stairwell with my sissy clothes fitting tightly under my boy clothes. I'd thought about it but I'd never had the nerve to also put on heels and walk around -- heels can be so loud. My neighbor below me, Steve has probably figured it out by now though. He was asking about the babes I must have had over, but with that haughty smirk on his face... I wonder if he'd make me take it, take it hard... oh God!

Next I have to negotiate the stairs. I do have some experience with stairs, not here, but elsewhere, so I know I can do it. But I always have to step carefully, it's tough to do stairs in heels, especially going down. I mean, I love to go down, that's obvious to you now, and maybe I've already sucked you off, who knows who's behind glory hole walls. But down the stairs in heels, that's enough to shrink up a sissy clitty, right fast. Gotta use that rail for sure.

Slowly and carefully, hoping everyone is fast asleep at this hour, click... clack... click... clack... one step at a time. Three friggin' stories, so six sections, six landings. Click... clack... click... clack... holding carefully onto the hand rail. At least I know how to wear my purse properly now. I used to drop it all the time, and bending over to pick it up from way up here, in heels, that's tough to do. Click... clack... click... clack... feeling my titties bounce with every step, feeling my skirt hug my sissy ass so tightly, and my panties. Oh Wow! It always turns me on SO MUCH to be a crossdressing sissy, titties bouncing, slut clothes SO tightly hugging my body, especially OUT in PUBLIC! Oh my... my... my urethra! Oh MY! The pearl just popped inside my urethra and I can feel the knob sliding in, through the tip of my dick. OH MY!

Oh boy, finally made it to the bottom of the stairs, into the alcove. But I don't have to go out on the sidewalk just yet. This is my month to park inside the parking garage beneath our building. We have a rotating schedule, one month in, one out on the street. This month I'm rotating with Lance. Oh my, Lance what a hunk! He's always bringing different babes up to his place. Another guy with cut muscles, wow, his shoulders and biceps, my clitty tingles just thinking about him, and the big bulge in his pants, you just know he's really packing. A real man. Some of the things I think about when... oh, the cum stains and the memories of almost getting caught jerking off in my car down here. What a perv!

Open the door to the parking section. Click... clack... click... clack... over to my car. Get in. This next part can be tricky as well. Have you every tried to drive in heels? Takes practice. Often mistress will let me take off my heels so it's easier to drive, but not today -- I had to lock into the straps for my heels, both ankles, lock up the keys and leave them at home... Shit, I'm fully dressed now... hope I don't get pulled over.

All right, drive out to the gate, by the camera, of course. I can't cover up my slut clothing, Mistress will ask about it later. I just have to hope security doesn't have any reason to check the overnight footage. And I'm out to the street, I made it, fully dressed. Hopefully with no one the wiser. But driving carefully. Don't want to miss any traffic lights. Would be quite embarrassing to get a ticket in the mail, with the traffic cam clearly showing me dressed as a slut, with big titties and makeup. Imagine having to show up in court for that. But I'm out, I'm on my way, on my way out, to West Hollywood.

Tracy69
Tracy69
185 Followers