The Open Door

Story Info
A hotel suite door is left accidentally open.
2.2k words
3.55
24.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Karen's 33rd birthday, and her husband Robby took her out to dinner in Boston, then back to a suite at the Four Seasons, where he wanted to celebrate. Robby ordered a bottle of champagne from room service.

They were having fun. Karen, for the first time in a long time, was wearing some sexy lingerie she had picked up at Neiman-Marcus, a red garter belt and stockings that accentuated her tight ass and athletic legs. Just wearing the lingerie had made her excited and horny during dinner, feeling wetness between her legs. The bra was open cup and her breasts were exposed to the edge of her big nipples. Throughout dinner, Robby kept looking at them -- as did the waiter and whoever else noticed. Karen's big tits were DDs and only a little saggy, just enough to make them even that much more interesting and sexy. Karen didn't bother wearing any panties.

When they got to the luxurious suite on the top floor of the Four Seasons, they quickly undressed. Karen pulled her dress off, then her bra. She climbed onto the bed, the red garter belt and stockings now the only things she was wearing, that and a pair of high heels which she kept on.

She lay on her back and spread her legs wide. She smiled at Robby as he pulled off his pants.

"Are you going to fuck me with that thing?" she asked, staring at his cock, which had grown and now stood erect. It was big and thick, shaved, and looked like it was about to burst.

He moved to the bed, climbed on, and immediately pushed the cock head into Karen's gaping wet pussy. He pumped in and out for several minutes, as she moaned and shut her eyes. Then, Karen pushed him out. She reached behind his back, and pulled his torso up on top of her chest, his legs on either side of her head. The pulsating head of his gleaming, wet cock now came to her lips. He moved it into her mouth, and she sucked as she gripped his ass. He moved in and out of her mouth, fucking it. Faster.

"Fuck my mouth," she said in between thrusts.

He pumped in and out for several minutes. Then, when he felt the cum approaching, he pulled out. She gripped his cock in her hand and pumped it, just in front of her face. She flicked her tongue on the head of his cock, sucked it, then moved it out. She repeated the frenzied action, stroking, flicking, sucking. She knew he was about to cum. Suddenly, she felt the dick engorge inside her mouth. She quickly pulled it out, looked at it in anticipation, just in front of her face. A spray of cum flew from the end of the pulsing cock. It hit her chin. Another big spurt erupted and this one she caught in her mouth. Then another, this one was met by her open mouth again, and she enveloped the ejaculating head with her mouth and felt the cum fly in big bursts down her throat. She swallowed all of it.

Robby moved down toward her pussy with his mouth. She climbed on top of him, so that he was now laying back and her neatly trimmed pussy was on top of his face. He gripped her ass and let her move up and down on top of his mouth as he ate her wet pussy. He moved a finger and pressed it against her tight ass, causing her to moan. She pushed her ass against his finger and he pushed it in, she let it enter, and soon his middle finger was moving in and out of her ass as he ate her drenched pussy. After more than five minutes of frenzied bucking, Karen began to orgasm, he felt the moistness spread across his lips and face as she moaned loudly.

Karen turned and moved down to Bo's cock. They were in a sixty-nine, he licking her pussy, she sucking hard on his cock, moaning. Soon, his dick was erect again. Eight inches long, she sucked hard, tasting some of the cum from just a few minutes before.

Karen climbed onto her knees next to Robby now. Her bare ass was arched toward her husband.

"I want your cock in my ass," she whispered, looking back at him mischievously, reaching up and rubbing her moist pussy. "Will you fuck my ass, Robby?"

Her ass was in the air staring at him. Robby moved his large, hard penis toward it. He inserted the thick dick. She moaned softly as it slid inside her.

"God that feels good," she said as he thrust in and out of her ass. "You just love being in my ass, don't you?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Harder," she moaned. "I want to feel your cock moving in and out."

He pounded her ass for a minute or two, fast and hard, as Karen moaned.

"Fuck that little ass," she said. "Fuck your wife's little ass...."

At some point, Robby heard a noise and looked to the doorway of the hotel suite. A man was standing there, watching. It was the room service waiter with the bottle of champagne.

He was young and good-looking. His skin was olive-colored and he looked Brazilian or Argentinian. He came closer and stood near the bed, mesmerized. He stared at Karen's ass as Robby thrust his cock in and out. Robby and Karen didn't stop at the interruption, letting the stranger take in the sight of Robby's large dick sliding in and out of her ass as she stroked her drenched pussy and her big tits swayed in the air beneath her.

Karen's eyes drifted down to the waiter's thigh. A massive, thick bulge protruded out in front of him. It was just inches away, and it grew.

Karen reached her arm out toward the man. She placed her hand across the hard bulge in his pants. She grabbed it, through the material of his pants, and squeezed it. It was big. She glanced up at the young man's eyes, then looked again at the outline of the cock in her hand. Karen let go, then reached for his belt buckle. She unbuckled it, then unbuttoned the man's pants, pulled down the zipper, let his pants drop to the ground. He had no underwear on. The largest cock she'd ever seen appeared, at least 12-inches of thick, hard cock. The large, round head of the penis was just two or three inches from Karen's face now. She grabbed it and stroked it. She leaned forward and let her lips touch the tip of the cock. She licked the head, then pulled the big round head into her mouth. The head was so big she had to open her lips as wide as they would go just to let it in.

At the sight of his wife sucking the stranger's cock, Robby felt his own cock warming, swelling, aching beyond control. He fucked her ass harder as she moaned and sucked.

At first, Karen could only take in the head of the stranger's cock. But slowly, she relaxed her throat. She let it slide deep into her throat, in and out.

Robby couldn't control himself any longer. He started ejaculating in Karen's tight ass, letting a torrent of cum fill her ass to the hilt.

Karen removed the head of the man's penis from her mouth.

"Did you fill my ass?" she asked.

"Yeah. The sight of you sucking another man's cock just......"

"I knew it would, dirty boy," she said. Karen held the stranger's erect cock in her right hand. She looked up at Robby. She put the big head back in her mouth and sucked for a few moments. Then she pulled it out of her mouth for a second. She nodded at the man's massive penis. "I want it."

"Where?" Robby asked.

"In my ass," she said. "Just this once."

"How bad do you want it?"

"Badly."

Karen put the penis back into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. She pulled it out again. "Consider it a birthday present."

"I don't know," said Robby, watching her suck the big cock.

"Just this once, let somebody else fuck me in the ass," she whispered. "I want to be stretched out, I want to feel it cumming."

Robby pulled his cock out of her ass, just long enough for the stranger to step into his place. The man's rock-hard penis stood straight out. Karen stayed bent over on her knees. Slowly, the stranger inserted his cock into the small opening in her tight ass. She pushed her hips back towards him, toward the head, toward the rest of the thick penis she knew would soon be pumping in and out of her.

"Oh my god," she said as the 12-inch cock slid into her, lubricated by cum. He pumped in and out for several minutes. Karen's ass gripped every inch of his penis as it moved in and out. She was in ecstasy. She reached her hand up to her pussy which was dripping wet and began stroking her clit. Within seconds she came. But she wanted more. It felt too good.

After several more minutes of being fucked in the ass, another noise was heard. The door to the room was still ajar. Three more men entered the room. They were young, in sweat suits, Brazilian. They stood, momentarily shocked at the sight of the beautiful woman being impaled by such a large cock in her ass. Karen looked at them as she continued to greedily accept the penis in her ass. The three men quickly removed their sweatpants and let their big, hard cocks out, watching the scene as Karen took the massive pounding in her ass, moaning with every stroke and thrust, crying in pleasure.

"Fuck me harder," Karen begged. "I want to feel it going in and out."

She looked at the three new arrivals, standing just next to her, their big penises inches from her face. She had never done anything like this before. She was startled at herself but also thought to herself, why not, just this once, completely let go?

She let the three men move their cocks to her mouth, where she took turns sucking each one as her head moved back and forth from the force of the man fucking her increasingly loose ass.

Sensing that one of the young Brazilian men was on the verge of cumming in her mouth, Karen kept her mouth on one of the cocks, a thick one whose taste she loved. She reached her arms around his ass and pulled the cock deeper into her mouth, as the thrusting of the waiter into her ass continued. The man whose cock was in her mouth grabbed the back of her head with both hands. Then it happened with a wild and sudden explosion. The man's cock began ejaculating. Cum flew into Karen's mouth as she struggled to swallow it. But she swallowed it all, as she felt the thrusts of the waiter in her ass grow harder, quicker, and deeper. Then, she felt the waiter's hands on her hips grab tighter. He pounded his cock harder now, filling her to the max. Every nerve in her body felt like it was being fucked by the man's dick. Then she felt a warm burst. A flood of cum spurt into her now moist, slippery ass, followed by another, and another, as she continued to suck the last drops out of the cock in her mouth.

Turning to the last two strangers, she motioned for one of them to sit on the bed and lean against the headboard. Karen turned so that her back was to him. She stood above him and lowered down on top of his hard dick, letting it slide into her dripping wet ass.

Her pussy was now exposed in the air in front of her. She closed her eyes and started fucking the young man with her ass.

The other stranger moved into position. He quickly thrust his massive cock into her pussy.

"Oh my god," Karen moaned as she felt penis in both her pussy and ass. It was the first time she'd ever done this, take two penises at once. She had never even thought of trying it. She just let herself go, as the two big penises moved in and out of her, spreading her apart. She started cumming for the second time, then, within less than a minute, a third time. The fourth orgasm came just a few minutes later, her juices spilling down onto the man whose cock she was riding. Then they started cumming too, the third load of cum in her ass that afternoon. Her pussy was soon filled with cum, too.

"That was the best birthday ever," she said as she rolled over onto the bed, naked, wet with sweat, her ass and pussy dripping cum, her red garter belt still on, still looking gorgeous.

"Are you done?" Robby asked as he stroked his cock, hard again after watching his gorgeous wife perform.

"What do you mean?" she said, reaching up to touch her nipples.

"You know what I mean."

"I think it's pretty obvious," Karen said, reaching down to her pussy and stroking her clit slowly, "that I'm up for anything tonight."

"I have an idea," one of the strangers said.