The Open Lotus Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a flash we were all naked. Sue pushed me onto the sofa bed I was standing next to. I scooched up to the middle of the bed and I lay supine as she moved in between my legs and immediately started sucking me. I saw Doug take my wife's hand and the two of them headed to the other sofa bed. Connie climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees and remained in that doggie position as Doug crawled up to her and started eating her from behind. Jane got onto our bed and started kissing me. Nate scrambled up to Sue's ass and started tonguing her from behind.

"Ohhh...yeah, honey, eat my ass," Sue cooed, in that southern drawl of hers.

Jane soon stopped kissing my face and then straddled it facing Sue. With her ass on my nose and her pussy on my mouth she just about smothered me. I stuck my tongue deep into her intoxicating twat. Her young bald pussy tasted ever so sweet. My old self was never much for oral, but this new purple pill self was a kid in a candy store. I couldn't decide where to put my tongue. At that moment, I wanted multiple tongues to taste and eat all of her young sweet beautiful pussy and ass at the same time. I moved my head up, down, back and forth as my tongue explored her clit, her sweet tender lips, her luscious love tunnel, her perineum, and then her sweet bung hole. Lap...lap...lap I worked her, like a thirsty wolf finally finding water.

And the sweetest part of me eating young Jane's twat was that, all the while, Sue was sucking my cock. That was my first time having sex with two people at the same time, and my lust had shifted to overdrive. I was happy for Jane's diversion for more than just the pleasure of eating her; my concentration on her pussy allowed Sue to suck me for longer than I'd might have lasted otherwise.

With Jane siting on my face, I could only hear what was going on, but Nate must have moved up from eating Sue's ass to position himself behind her, because I heard Sue say, "You gonna fuck me in the ass with that big cock of yours now, sweety?"

"Just a minute, Suzy-Q, let me get a condom on first. I want to keep it clean so you can suck me off later," Nate answered.

Jane got off my face and I saw her fishing around in her tote bag that she'd left on the floor next to the bed. She pulled a strap-on out of the bag and put it on. The dildo connected to the strap-on halter was about the same size and girth as my cock I guessed, but it was hard to tell from the quick movements she was making as she strapped it on. She then walked to the end of the bed and crawled on her knees up to Nate's backside. She waited there for him to enter Sue's ass with his cock.

"Oh, honey, you're gonna fuck your husband's ass with that thang while he does mine," Sue bellowed in delight.

"Oh yeah...he's all primed from the Peg It workshop, and he loves it too."

Once Nate was inside Sue, Jane lubed up the dildo and slowly pushed it into Nate's ass. I could see that Sue, still on her hands and knees sucking me, had moved one of her hands to her crotch and was playing with her clit as Nate fucked her ass.

I looked over to the other bed and saw that Doug was now fucking my wife from behind. Connie, still on her hands and knees, looked lost in lust; her eyes were closed and her head was rocking slowly in a circular motion as she moaned. Her heavy breasts swayed to the rhythm of their fucking.

A few days ago, I was worried I'd be jealous watching Connie have sex with other people, but now the sight of my wife being fucked by another man made me feel warm inside. It's hard to explain, but in a way I felt proud of her; I remember taking a moment to think about that right in the middle of it all. It didn't hurt that Doug's wife was sucking my cock, but it was more than that. There was no fear that Connie would fall in love with another person and leave me; this was a sharing experience for the both of us. We could share and be shared as a couple, and in a way, it felt as a natural as the sun rising and setting.

When I brought my attention back to what was going on in the bed I was on, I realized I was close to cumming in Sue's mouth, but I didn't want to blow my load there again, so I lightly pushed Sue's head up off my cock and slipped out from under her. I headed over to the other bed and slid under Connie and positioned myself between her legs. I reached my tongue up and licked her clit while Doug fucked her pussy from behind. Doug's balls bounced off my forehead and nose as he fucked her. The scent of Connie's pussy and Doug's balls was an intoxicating mix.

Connie reached her head down to suck my cock, but I needed to rest from Sue's onslaught, so I gestured with my hand for Connie to hold off. She got the hint and stopped sucking me. After a few minutes of that position, Doug pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy and pushed it along the outside of her pussy lips to where my tongue was working her clit. I swaddled his cock with my lips as it slid by and I tasted my wife's juices on his cock.

Connie looked down between her legs to see what was happening. "That's it, Robbie, suck his cock, baby." After a few more moments of that, Doug slipped his cock back into my wife's pussy and I resumed licking her clit. After a minute or two of stroking in and out of her pussy, he once again pulled out and slid his cock by my lips. Again, I took his cock into my mouth and cleaned my wife's juices off it. I was a like a ravenous pig eating Connie's clit and then sucking Doug's cock; I couldn't get enough. I soon started orchestrating their fuck; I'd lick my wife's clit for a while and when I wanted to suck Doug, I'd grab his balls and give them a squeeze. At each squeeze he'd take his cock out of my wife's pussy and slide it to my waiting mouth. We must have performed that dance again and again for what seemed like twenty minutes or so. Soon, Connie started to shudder with orgasm and I increased the pressure of my tongue on her clit, and Doug increased the pace and force of his fucking her as she jerked and spasmed to her way through her climax. Doug hadn't cum yet, so he continued to fuck Connie as she moaned and gyrated in post orgasmic bliss.

From the other bed I heard Nate scream that he was cumming, so I slipped out from under Connie and looked over at the threesome on the other bed. Jane had just pulled her strap-on dildo out of Nate's ass, and he had just pulled his cock out of Sue's ass. Nate then pulled his condom off and Jane came around to suck his cum soaked cock.

The room was redolent with the musk of sex.

Sue turned over onto her back and spread her legs and started fingering herself. I had wanted to fuck Sue since I met her earlier that afternoon on the beach, so I headed over to the bed she was on and crawled up between her legs. I lowered my head to taste her sweet southern nectar. Her blond pussy was like a sun ripened peach, sweet and dripping juice all over my chin. Sue was so ripe and ready for a cock to fill her pussy, that she let me feast there for only a few minutes before she pulled me up to mount her. I drove my hard cock into her right up to the hilt.

Sue moaned, "Ohhhh, yeah, honey, fuck my lucky-charm."

I moved my lips to hers and we kissed passionately while I slowly fucked her. She then whispered in my ear, "Fuck me hard, honey."

I slowly increased my pace and force. With each inward stoke I slammed her harder and faster. But not fast or hard enough for her apparently, as she soon bellowed, "Harder, honey, punish my bad cunt!"

And so I did. I rammed her like there was no tomorrow, and if her moaning was any indication that she was enjoying it, she loved it. Her pussy became wetter and sloppier with every stroke. She moaned and squirmed under me until she screamed, "I'mmm Cummmminnnnngggg!" and I joined her in orgasm. The two of us shook, shuddered, screeched, and howled until we were reduced to a withering pile of quivering flesh.

And that was just round one. We all took a break and had some wine. We then went outside and looked at the stars, and talked for a while. But, we were soon at it again; Jane hadn't had much attention paid to her during the first round, and she was lightly fingering her clit while we were outside star gazing. Connie went to her and took her hand and led her back into the cottage. The rest of us followed and we watched as my wife slowly and gently made love to her. The sight of their sapphic love made us all hot and horny again and soon the whole group was making love. We went until two in the morning, and wound up in a heap of tangled sweaty flesh like a knot of snakes.

~~~

I had been so into telling the story of the previous night's orgy that I hadn't realized I'd been stroking myself as I talked and I was rock hard and dripping pre-lube. When I opened my eyes and looked around, I saw that Connie was on top of Dr. Allen and riding his monster cock cowgirl style. I was surprised to see she could get that anaconda into her. I could see she was holding off some though, she couldn't get all of him into her, she wasn't all the way down to his pelvic bone. She was squatting over him with her feet flat on the bed and using her leg muscles to move up and down on him. She was using her right hand to work her clit and her left hand to pinch her nipples. Her head was back and she was shuddering and talking in tongues. She soon looked weak in the knees and pushed herself off of him and rolled onto the bed writing and panting while her right hand grasped her pussy to sooth it. Dr. Allen resumed pulsing his wet cock and had the most satisfied expression on his face as he gazed at Connie's ecstasy.

I stayed in my seat for another minute stroking my hard-on and taking in the sight of Connie writhing in bliss. Then I moved to the bed and took Dr. Allen's cock in my hand. He smiled at me as I knelt down and moved my face to it. I licked my wife's juices off it's large mushroom head. My jaw ached as I attempted to suck his monster head into my mouth. I decided he was too big for me to comfortably go down on, so I just bathed his cock head with my tongue and lips while I stroked his shaft. He soon shuddered a little but did not ejaculate; I assumed it was one of his mini-Os he had mentioned earlier.

When I pulled my mouth off him, he said, "Let me show you a little of what you'll learn in my workshop on how to have a mini dry orgasm." He got up from the bed and stood next to me and then took the head of my penis in his hand. "Just use your thumb and forefinger like this," he instructed as his thumb was on the top of my little head and his forefinger caressed the V at the underside of it.

"This area here, where the foreskin attaches to the V of the underside of your penis head is called your frenulum. Just lightly rub it with the tip of your finger while you massage your corona, the rim of your penis head, with your thumb - like this," he demonstrated as he massaged my hard cock. "And then pulse it like you've seen me do with mine - like this. And then lightly stroke your whole penis in the normal masturbation motion, and then back to the pulse, and then back to the thumb and forefinger massage. The key is to breathe deeply and be light with your touch. This will keep your sexual energy going without the big orgasm and ejaculation. The goal is to experience small waves of orgasm. In the workshop you'll learn more; I'll instruct you on breath work to help control and radiate those orgasmic waves throughout your body. It takes practice, but it's worth the effort."

I looked over at Connie and she sat attentively at the edge of the sofa bed smiling with big eyes observing Dr. Allen as he masturbated me. My mind once again drifted into that confused state between my old prudish self, and this new lusty purple pill self. Physically, what Allen was doing to me felt good, I didn't want it to stop, but mentally, my mind was jumping between this is too weird and this is fine, just enjoy it. It was at the same time both very odd and yet perfectly natural feeling having another man masturbate me.

To be continued.

12