The Oral Fixer - The Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
A Surprise for me in our quest to orally help our friends.
3.4k words
4.55
2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our experience with Jamie, my wife Jenny couldn't stop talking about how hot it was. She brought the videos out several times over the next couple of weeks and actually had us act out various parts, even during unusual mid week sex sessions!

She particularly liked the part where I came on Jamie's face and in her mouth, which is something she's never let me do to her!

Despite the heightened sex drive, she didn't bring up any future prospects, and, while I was excited for more, I was enjoying the increased activity in our sex lives, and didn't want to risk that by bringing it up.

One work day about three weeks after Jamie, my wife said she was going to have lunch with a couple of her other girlfriends, Tina and Melanie. They often got together for lunches or early drinks or dinner, so I didn't think much of it.

Around 1pm I started getting texts from her asking when I would be coming home from work. I told her the usual, around 4, and she said had some things she wanted help with and wondered if I could come home a little earlier, maybe around 3pm? Again, not unusual for us to take care of tasks right after I get done working, so didn't think anything of it and told her I'd be home by 3.

I did raise a bit of an eyebrow when she told me to text her when I was almost home, which isn't something I normally do.

I had a pretty busy day at work so I put my head down and wrapped everything up that I needed to for the day, and headed out about 2:30, texting Jenny that I was leaving the office. She thanked me and reminded me to text as I got closer, as she, "had a surprise for me."

Now my mind turned on and I started wondering what this surprise could be. Knowing she had just had lunch with Melanie and Tina, I started wondering if this might be another chapter to our story, or if I was just getting over excited?

I text Jenny as I got close and she thanked me and said she'd see me soon. Nothing more, which made me think I was just wishful thinking and it would be something insignificant.

As I approached the house, I was disappointed to not see any cars parked in front of our house that wouldn't normally be there. So my hopes of having another woman waiting for another oral exercise seemed dashed.

As I pulled into the garage, I saw my wife standing there with a sly smile on her face, as if she was specifically waiting for me and up to something. I got out of the car and she approached me quickly, gave me a big kiss and told me she was excited to give me my surprise. I asked her what it was and she told me she would show me soon, but I had to go along with her every instruction. Now I was tingling with excitement.

My excitement grew quickly when she put a blindfold on me and took me by the hand, leading me into the house and up the stairs to our open area. It was eerily silent as she stopped me in the middle of the room and told me not to peek.

My wife proceeded to tell me that she was so turned on by what happened with Jamie, that she wanted to spice things up for us more, and she wanted me to lick her pussy on camera like I did Jamie's. She said there were a couple of cameras set up in the room and that she was also going to use mine for close ups. I heard rustling as she said she was stripping down and was going to lay back on the couch in front of me and I was to remain blindfolded, but to get down on my knees and lick and suck her pussy for the camera.

Needless to say, it had me extremely turned on to hear my wife talk like this, and while I was a bit perplexed by the blindfold, I was just going to go with it!

She told me to take a step forward and drop to my knees, and said she had her legs spread wide in front of me and I was to start kissing and licking her calves, then inner thighs and eventually show me her talents at her warm, wet opening.

I happily took the step forward, dropped to my knees, and reached out to feel her bare legs, one spread out on either side of my head. I ran my hands up each of her legs first, focusing on her soft, sweet, sensitive inner thighs and I heard her moan softly. Both of my hands slid up her inner thighs until they met between her legs, where I could feel the heat coming from her pussy. I began using my thumbs to massage up and down her lips, feeling the wetness and heat emanating from her sweet pussy. Her lips felt larger than normal, fatter and more engorged. I figured she must be even more turned on than I thought as she moaned more loudly. Her moan sounded a bit different as well. A bit higher pitched than I was used to, but I continued on.

Both thumbs reached the top of her lips and found her clit, as my fingers moved just above it, feeling a small patch of pubic hair. But my wife was cleanly shaved a week ago when we last had sex. Maybe she was growing a landing strip to be a bit more like Jamie, who had a small patch of blonde pubic hair, which I found sexy. Jenny told me to softly lick her clit, so I used my thumbs to pull open the hood over her clit and lightly flicked it with my tongue. She just about leapt off the couch when my tongue made contact, and she let out a yelp I'd never heard before. She apologized and her ass settled back on the couch as I leaned back in and started circling her clit with my tongue. She squirmed and moaned like I'd never heard her do, even on my best licking days. Something was off, but I wasn't going to stop.

Then I heard another noise. It sounded like moaning to my left. Was there someone else there? Watching me lick my wife's pussy?

My wife spotted my hesitation and commanded me to focus and slip my tongue inside her wet, aching pussy. I slid my tongue off of her clit and down her wet slit and slipped my tongue inside her, a little bit at a time. She noticeably arched her back when I did so, grabbing my head and pulling it in towards her, yelling out "Oh god!", as she did so. Except it didn't sound like my wife, and didn't taste like my wife.

It had finally come completely clear, I was not licking my wife's pussy. This was someone else, but with the blindfold on, I had no idea who. We had already established who would be on our list to "help", so I was trusting that this woman was one of those. Besides, she felt and tasted amazing, and was highly responsive, so I was not going to stop!

With my tongue planted fully inside her wet, throbbing pussy, she began thrusting toward me, literally humping my tongue like a small cock, moaning and yelping the entire time.

Her pleasure seemed to be heightening so I decided to replace my tongue with my middle finger, thrusting it deep inside her and quickly moving my tongue back to her clit, which was fully engorged and almost pulsing. Adding a second finger to her dripping wet pussy, I thrust in and out of her very willing hole, and began circling her clit with my tongue, flicking it as I did so.

Her ass was wildly moving up and down off the couch now and she began talking dirty loudly, allowing me to finally get a listen to her voice. It was Tina! My wife's hot, divorced, blonde friend with the great new boobs and fantastic ass, was pushing her pussy into my eager tongue like she'd never been eaten before! She yelled at me, "fuck my hot pussy, lick my clit, make me cum on your face! Please!!!!!".

My tongue's pace and pressure quickened, and my fingers accelerated to keep pace with her bucking as her hands pressed firmly on my head and her hips bucked wildly. She was an animal and I was loving it! With the cat out of the bag, and with it no secret that I was licking Tina's pussy, my wife relented and chimed in, "that's it baby, lick her wet pussy. Make Tina cum the way I know you can!"

Suddenly Tina's hips stopped in the upward position, pushing so hard against my face I thought my nose would break, and she let out the most shrill and erotic scream I'd ever heard (My wife is pretty quiet in bed so this was definitely different, and a huge turn on). Screaming loudly for what seemed like hours, Tina's pussy pulsed and spasmed and her legs closed around my head, as she came in a way I'd never seen my wife do! I held on for dear life, with my tongue firmly planted on her clit and my fingers buried deep in her pussy, waiting for the scream to end.

Finally, after about thirty full seconds, the sound stopped, her legs released, and her ass fell back to the couch. I let my tongue fall away and slid my fingers from her clenched pussy.

Tina, still breathing loudly, thanked me profusely, telling me that my wife was right, that that was the best anyone had ever licked her pussy and that may have been the best orgasm she'd ever had.

Still on my knees, I sat upright and it became known that I was also turned on by it, as I was clearly rock hard in my suit pants. Tina pointed out how glad she was to see how turned on making her cum made me, and told my wife she should do something about it.

Jenny, who was also notably breathing hard, said that my time would come but that I was NOT to remove the blindfold yet, and that my work wasn't done. She handed me a drink of water and then stood me up, moved me a couple of feet to my left and told me to get ready to take care of her now!!! Since the surprise was over, I asked again to remove the blindfold but she claimed she liked it that way, and that I needed to keep it on.

She kissed me deeply, tasting Tina on my lips, moaned how good it tasted, and reached down and undid my belt and pulled my pants down and off, leaving my hard cock exposed to her and Tina! Jenny dropped to her knees and licked my throbbing member from base to head, stopping to lightly swirl her tongue around my sensitive head. She then slipped her lips around my cock, and slowly, one inch at a time, slipped it fully into her mouth. Tina mentioned how good my cock looked and how hot it was to watch Jenny do that to me, and how she was also taking video to watch later!

My wife held my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and then slowly slid it back out of her mouth again. I could hear her stand up as she told me to let her get situated on the couch and then to drop back to my knees and do to her what I had just done to Tina!

My cock was now aching and standing at full attention as I heard my wife tell me to drop to my knees and move forward to her. I did as I was told and reached out with my hands, expecting to find two legs spread and pointed upward, like Tina had been, but instead found a nice round ass pointing at me. It was clear that my wife was on her knees on the couch, resting her head on the back of the couch, wanting me to play with her from behind.

I asked if I could stand up and use my hard throbbing cock now, and she said that she wanted me to eat her from behind first. I was happy to oblige. I ran my hands up the backs of her calves and then up the backs of her naked thighs, until the found her great ass cheeks. She has a tight but slightly larger ass that looks amazing from behind. Though I couldn't see it with my blindfold on, my hands slid all over that tremendous ass and I began really grabbing and squeezing it. She asked me to give it some nice smacks, and she moaned while I spanked it lightly, but firmly. Her ass felt a bit more meaty than last time we played, but the mask had me a bit disoriented, and I know it wasn't Tina because she has a very small ass, much smaller than Jenny's.

Jenny asked me to take the butt plug that Tina has lubed up for me (not sure if it was natural lube or not), and slipped it in as my wife pushed back against it and moaned more loudly. I took the plug, found my wife's ass, and slipped it in. She has never been one for ass play so this surprised me a bit, as well as how easily it slipped into her, but I wasn't going to argue.

I reached under her and found her swollen pussy lips and her extremely wet pussy. It was wetter than I've seen her in some time. Clearly all of this must be really turning her on!

Sliding my finger tip into her pussy, it was very warm and tight, much more so than usual. I was trying to just put the tip in to tease her a bit, but her muscles took over and sucked my finger further inside, while her ass pushed back to finish the job and fully engulf my finger. I was amazed at how tight her pussy gripped my finger, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to get a second one in, so I began sliding the one in and out, very slowly, teasing her with every stroke, as her breathing quickly accelerated.

With my free hand, I slid my thumb up her slit to her waiting clit, which was swollen and clearly aching. Her pussy is shaved clean and is always slick and full, but was so much wetter than usual.

I rubbed her clit slowly and VERY lightly with my thumb, the way she likes it, as my finger slipped slowly in and out of her tight pussy.

Her ass wriggled back and forth and her moans got louder and louder as I slowly fucked her and teased her engorged clit. She seemed to be building quickly so I removed my thumb from her clit and removed my finger from her pussy.

After letting her calm a bit, I decided it was time to get my mouth busy. I pushed the top of her back down a bit further to get her ass more up in the air and got my face closer to her sweet pussy.

My wife has very little scent but this time, there was definitely a more sweet sexual scent with almost a perfume like smell coming from between my wife's legs. It was very pleasant and I stopped to breathe in more of this new scent.

Leaning in, I licked one succulent pussy lip, and then skipped over to the other, taking the second one into my mouth a bit and sucking on it. Her ass wiggled and even more moan this time.

I moved to the spot just below her ass and reached up and wiggled the butt plug a little with my hand, as my tongue just flicked over the opening to her sweet love hole. I circled the hole with my tongue while lightly moving the plug, and she stuck her ass more up in the air, as if trying to open herself up to me more. My tongue slid down her slit, really getting that sweet smell and an even sweeter taste. I knew this wasn't Tina, but I was really starting to think it wasn't my wife either.

As my tongue finally reached her clit, she let out an audible, "YES!!!!", and it was clearly not my wife's voice. I swirled my tongue around her clit and gave it some light sucks between my lips as she loudly told me to suck her hard clit. I reached forward around her legs to her chest, and found a small set of breasts that were definitely NOT my wife's. I didn't know who this was but it was certainly someone new. I started to roll her nipples between my fingers and sucked her clit deeply into my mouth, my tongue flicking it as I did so, and my nose now buried deep in her pussy. Whoever this was literally had the sweetest smelling pussy I'd ever experienced.

I couldn't get enough as I worked hard sucking her clit and she pushed her ass back onto my face to the point I could barely breathe! She started really talking dirty now and telling how bad she wanted to cum all over my face and that this was the wettest her pussy had ever been! She started pumping back and forth against my face like I was fucking her with it, and I increased suction on her clit and twisted her large hard nipples harder between my fingers. She started yelling, "YES! YES! YES!" and finally yelled that she was cumming and and seized up, her entire body rocked by an intense orgasm. A flood of wetness escaped her pussy. She was a squirter and it was drenching my face as I refused to let go of her clit until she finally lurched forward to remove me from her clit as the intensity just got too great!

I sat back up on my knees, my bare, hard cock clearly protruding in front of me. I was covered with the juices of two women who weren't my wife, all while my wife watched and recorded. I still didn't know who the second woman was, but based on the lunch crew, I had a hunch it was Melanie, a hot red head who had some softness, but had worked hard to get in shape lately.

Suddenly I felt a hand wrapped around my cock and my wife whispered in my ear asking me if I'd like to take off my blindfold now? She said I could, and for the first time, saw both women, Tina and Melanie sitting naked on the couch with their legs fully spread open for me to see the two sweet pussies I had just ravaged with my tongue. Tina with her sweet ass, large clitoral hood and small tuft of dark blonde hair and Melanie with her fatter lips, tight looking hole and tuft of red hair. It was a glorious first site of the afternoon!

My wife was also completely naked, despite not having participated, and I could see her fully shaved sweet pussy was glistening with a ton of moisture. I could see her nipples were hard and even her clit was hard and protruding out from under it's hood. She took a spot on the couch between the other ladies and spread her legs wide, laying them over the inside leg of each of the other two women.

It was then that I noticed two phones on stands at angles to the couch, both with the video function in record mode. They had gotten the entire thing on video!!

My phone lay on the floor in front of me and I didn't hesitate to pick it up and aim it at the ladies, quickly taking several pictures of the three together.

I then zoomed in on each of their three pussies and got some excellent pictures of that as well.

The only dilemma now was where this went next. Since I was rock hard, my wife was soaking wet, and we were both naked with two other hot naked women in the room, I worked up the nerve to ask my wife what happened now?

Part 2 coming soon!!