Two Old Friends Cross The Line

Story Info
Two friends cross the line after margs.
828 words
3.58
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a 100% fiction story, I'm not married and everyone here is of age, consenting to sexual activity in the story.

*

Jesse and Lynn have been friends since 7th grade, and they burn are 37 now. Lynn is 5'7" blonde hair, hazel eyes, 36DD chest, 135lbs, with a round ass. Jesse is 6' brown eyes, brown hair, 220lbs 7" long 5.5" around cock.

Lynn invited Jesse over to her house for a pool day, Jesse arrived with tequila, and the fixings for margaritas. Lynn opened the door in a bikini that hugged her body perfectly, and Jesse felt his cock twitch and couldn't have been happier for the sunglasses he had on.

Lynn lead Jesse out back to the pool, where it was just them. "Lynn where is Scott (her husband)?" asks Jesse.

"Oh he's away on a golfing trip with his buddies for the weekend, where is Amanda (Jesse's wife)?" asks Lynn.

"Oh she's away for the weekend to see a concert in Miami." Will pours the margs into a glass "here's to a weekend just as then" he laughs and hands her, her drink.

She takes the drink and gulps down half of it right away. The two laugh and joke around, remembering the old times, old friends, standing in the pool talking and enjoying their time.

Lynn pours their 4th drink and hands it to Jesse, Jesse looks up and takes it, also taking in the full bent of cleavage he could see from Lynn.

Lynn says "here you go Jesse, but before you take it, answer me this, why haven't you ever put the move on me? We have been friends for 25 years and you've barely hit on me?"

Jesse gulps " I've always wanted to but I have been too nervous to, then we went to college, got married, and sexted once."

Lynn gets in the pool and looks at Jesse and pushes him laughing, "you remember that night we sexted?"

Jesse pushes her back lightly "of course I do, my biggest regret is not screenshotting your cleavage in that white bra you sent."

Lynn grabs Jesse's hands and places them on the outside of her bikini top and pushes them into her creating large mounds of cleavage. "You mean this cleavage?"

Jesse's mouth drops open " yes that cleavage" taking his queue and kisses Lynn on her soft full lips. Her mouth opens slightly and their tongue meets for the first time. Their arms wrap around each other, Jesse feels the warmth of Lynn's body against him, the softness of her chest breeding her his strong chest. Jesse's hands slide down her back and grab her firm round ass.

They keep kissing, pulling hard at each other's bodies, Jesse lifts Lynn up to the edge of the pool and kisses her neck. Jesse kiss her collar bone, his thumbs press her chest together and his thumbs play with her nipples as he kisses her cleavage, then her stomach, and slowly pulls her bottoms off.

Jesse looks and Lynn right before his tongue flicks her clit which shoots electricity through her body. Jesse takes this as a sign and keeps licking her clit, softly sucking on it, feeling Lynn's thighs wrap around his head. The moans from Lynn were getting louder, remembering from their sexting he slides two fingers into her now soaking wet pussy and slowly fingers Lynn.

Lynn lays back on the concrete of the pool and plays with her big soft chest. Jesse fingers Lynn aggressively, chasing her first orgasms to come but the next wave orgasm, a much larger wave come crashing down and soaking Jesse's beard.

Lynn sits up, "Jesse, fuck me now!" Jesse pulls off his shorts and lines up his thick cock to her pussy and slowly pushes in. Lynn on her elbow feels Jesse enter into her, and his thick cock slide along the walls of her tight pussy.

"Fuck Jesse, if I knew you would have felt like this, we would've done this years ago." Jesse smiles and pushes all the way in, and leans down and kisses Lynn. She kisses him back and wraps her legs around his hips. "Fuck me she whispers."

Not wasting another moment Jesse proceeds to fuck Lynn with long hard strokes. Her cleavage straining and shaking under her bikini top, Jesse, who had been waiting years to even see her chest pulls the top off. Her breasts shaking freely now as Jesse continues to thrust harder into her.

"Fuck Lynn, I don't know how much longer I have," Jess moans. "Fill me up then, we have all night to explore this new sex life we have together."

Jesse thrusts hard into her one last time erupting deep inside her tight pussy. Lynn kisses him deeply, pulls back and says "that was much needed for the both of us. Let's have another marg and it's my turn to show off my oral skills."

To be continued....