Naughty November Rainstorm Pt. 01

Story Info
Noah helps Angela out in a rainstorm...
3k words
4.56
8.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela pushed the heavy double doors open with her butt and stumbled out into the dark, windy November rain. Her computer bag on one shoulder, a tote full of student reports and marking on the other, hands full of craft supplies and half-finished costumes, she hitched up her bags, looked around at the largely empty staff parking lot and trudged her way towards the bus stop.

"Sell your car," she grumbled to herself, "you'll save money and get so much exercise. It'll be so great! What the fuck was I thinking back in August?" Angela was so busy chastising herself for selling her car that she didn't see the basketball a student had left out and stepped directly on it. Crafts and costumes went one way, student reports went another and she landed, full weight on her thigh and bottom.

~
Noah Campbell walked into the staff parking lot and saw the pretty new drama teacher go flying across the wet pavement, bags flying every which way. He heard her yell, "FUCK!" as she hit the ground and couldn't help smiling slightly at her unexpected curse. He wracked his brain trying to remember her name as he rushed over to help.

"Ms.?... Rivera! Are you okay?"

Angela looked up at the tall, handsome man running her way and swore again under her breath, of course the person to see her fall, coming gallantly to her aid, was the hottest teacher in school, Mr. Campbell.

Noah Campbell was the high school shop teacher. He worked on the other side of campus and the drama students and shop students didn't mix much. She'd only seen him a couple of times, enough to notice his big strong hands, his broad shoulders and his intimidating height.

"Just what I need today, to look like a drowned rat in front of this towering tree of a man,” she muttered under her breath.

As he got closer, Noah couldn't help noticing that her grey wool skirt had ridden up, showing a tantalizing amount of leg and soft round backside. He could see that her black tights were torn and her thigh was bleeding.

"It is Ms. Rivera, isn't it?" he asked, reaching his hand out to help her up.

"Angela, please." She took his hand and felt a sense of comfort with her cold wet fingers clasped tightly in his big warm mit.

"No point in being formal witnessing that incredible display of acrobatics." She looked up and for the first time noticed how green his eyes were. They were both drenched, rain dripping from his thick, dark curly hair and onto his raincoat. She found herself utterly tongue tied staring into his green eyes. The spell was only broken as she saw her bus drive down the street and past her stop.

"Well that's just fucking perfect isn't it?!" She said again and Noah laughed.

"For a school teacher you sure have a filthy mouth!"

Angela blushed and started gathering up her scattered things.

"Hopefully, I can still grade these reports. Looks like some of the costumes are ruined." Noah knelt on the wet pavement.

"Thanks but you don't need to stay and help, I'll just call a cab and wait inside," she said defeatedly.

"Nonsense," he said kindly. "It's past 7pm and your leg is bleeding. My truck's right over here, let me give you a ride home."

Angela thought about protesting and then gave up. It had been A DAY and she was ready to sit somewhere warm and dry. She hitched up her skirt slightly to peak at her injured leg, it stung. “Fucking, basketball!” Angela grunted as she kicked the ball as hard as she could into the rainy field. Noah laughed and headed towards his big grey pick-up. He opened the passenger side door for her, took all her bags and placed them in the back.

"Gimme your hand," he said, "it's a bigger step than you'd expect."

Angela put her cold hands into his again and was struck by that same sense of safety. A shiver, that had nothing to do with the rain, went down her spine. He settled her in her seat and circled around to the driver's side. Angela slipped out of her soaking wet raincoat and hung it over the seat-back, she lifted her long sodden hair off her neck and twisted it up into a lazy bun, securing it with a pencil she found in the centre console.

Noah got into the truck and his stomach did a nervous flip-flop as he saw her for the first time without her bulky raincoat. A thin dark purple blouse tucked into her grey wool skirt, it seemed to strain against her full breasts as she wound her hair up and off her neck. The buttons gaped slightly, enough for him to see a black lace camisole underneath. He marveled at women's ability to put all that hair up with only a pencil and at the easy way she made herself comfortable in his truck.

He too took off his wet jacket and started the truck, turning the heat on full. Angela leaned her head back against the headrest, closed her eyes and sighed, again noticing the sharp sting of the cut on her thigh. She sensed more than saw Noah's face and body very close to hers. Her eyes popped open and Noah was leaning across her, his face only inches from hers in the close confines of the truck.

"Just turning your seat warmer on," he blushed and averted his eyes shyly. When he looked down he noticed her nipples harden slightly against the soft material of her shirt.

"Shit, " she thought to herself, "can he tell that I'm getting turned on right now?"

He cleared his throat and popped open the glove box, pulling out a tidy little first aid kit.
Noah hadn't been this close to a pretty woman in months. His wife was in Minnesota doing her residency at the Mayo Clinic and hadn't been home since the summer. Even during that brief visit they had barely touched. They’d known each other so long that they felt more like affable roommates than a married couple. They’d decided to open their relationship when she left for Minnesota but didn’t talk much about the other people they might, or might not be sleeping with.

He could smell Angela, an intoxicating mix of rain, an earthy almost vanilla-tea scent, and was that arousal? It couldn't be. "Get it together, man" he said to himself as her smell sent jolts of electricity through him and his dick stirred in his trousers.

He opened the first aid kit and took out some disinfectant wipes and a large gauze bandage.

"That cut looks pretty bad. We should get it cleaned up or it'll be worse tomorrow."

"I guess you're pretty used to cleaning up cuts and bruises in your line of work," she replied thinking of all those teenagers using power tools in shop class. "I don't know how you do it. Seems like the hardest job in the school." Angela hitched up her wool skirt and looked at the cut on her thigh through the torn tights. She realized that it would be too difficult to clean or bandage while she was wearing them.

"Mr. Campbell?"

"Noah," he said.

"Noah, would you mind looking away for a minute? I think I need to take my tights off before we deal with this cut."

Noah cleared his throat and looked out the driver's side window, averting his eyes. He could hear her untying her boots and taking them off and he looked up through lowered lids, realizing he could see her in the reflection of the window.

"Your job seems impossibly hard to me," he replied, "keeping all those kids organized, dance numbers and costumes and late nights? I don't know how you do it."

Angela smiled at the compliment as she slid her hands up inside her skirt, grasping the sides of her black tights and pulling them down. As the fabric brushed over her injured thigh she winced slightly, biting her lip and Noah's dick jumped in his pants again. He caught a glimpse of her underwear, simple, black cotton with a delicate lace trim.

Angela wasn't sure, but she suspected Noah might be watching her in the reflection of the window. The thought of him watching her take her tights off, made her nipples constrict further against her blouse and a tingle crept from her belly down to her pussy. The sting of the fabric passing over her injured thigh made her wince and her breath catch. She slid the ruined garment off and balled it up and threw it with the rest of her things into the backseat. The heat from the truck felt so good against her bare feet that she left her boots off and wiggled her toes. The heat from the seat warmer was heaven against her bare legs.

"All done," she said, giving Noah the all clear to turn back.

"May I?" he asked, opening an alcohol cleaning packet. Angela nodded and pulled her skirt up almost to her hip bone, revealing the lace trim on her black underwear.

"This might sting," Noah said, taking a gentle swipe at her leg.

"I don't mind," she winced and laughed.

Noah cleaned the dirt and gravel out of her cut, noticing that as it stung, her cheeks flushed more and a sound escaped her throat, almost a moan. He revelled in the silky feel of her skin under his fingers and noticed the soft downy hair that covered her strong thigh. He could feel himself getting fully hard, his dick pressing painfully against his pants and he just prayed that she wouldn't notice.

He unwrapped the bandage and stuck it gently to her now cleaned cut. As he pressed the tape down along the edges, his fingers grazed her inner thigh and she gasped. Noah took the edge of her skirt and slowly slid it back down over her legs, his fingertips drifting lightly from her hem, down toward her knee. He stopped with the edge of her skirt and placed his hand on her knee for the briefest of moments, turning back towards the steering wheel.
Angela felt like she was on fire. His fingers brushing down her legs made her pussy wet and her breath shallow. As he placed his hand on her knee she felt herself moving as if possessed, placing her hand over his and twining her fingers with his.

"Noah," she whispered, looking slowly up at his face.

Noah stared for a minute at their hands entwined, and he slowly put his other arm across the seatbacks, turning fully towards Angela in the steaming truck. For the first time, he noticed the gold flecks in her beautiful brown eyes and the unmistakable look of desire on her face. His arm on the seatbacks slid forward and grasped the nape of her neck, pulling her flushed face towards his. She guided his other hand, still on her knee slowly up her inner thigh towards her aching pussy.

He kissed her, tasting her lips for the first time. Tentative at first and then firmly with real urgency and desire. His hand slid towards her centre and he felt the heat radiating from her sodden panties.

Angela couldn't believe what was happening and she didn't want it to stop. How quickly her terrible day had turned into this. She gasped and moaned in his mouth as his fingers explored her soaking underwear. He started kissing her neck and running his teeth playfully along her collar bone. She wanted him. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to free his hard dick from his pants and ride him hard. His fingers dove into her slick centre and she pulled away, looking at the school.

"Noah, not here." Noah groaned and pulled away. Looking at her all pink and disheveled. The smell of her lust, unmistakable in the truck. He seemed to come back to himself and cleared his throat.

"You're right. Let's get out of here." Noah pulled the truck out and started down the road. Angela started to pull her skirt back down over her legs but Noah put his hand on pussy and shook his head.

"Don't do that, you look so pretty sitting there, your skirt all bunched up."

Angela laughed, "So you like your women on display? What happens if I disobey?"

Noah gave a sharp intake of breath and started putting the pieces together, the look of want on her face at the sting of the cut on her leg, the comment about disobeying... Did Angela want him to dominate her?

Throwing caution to the wind, Noah aggressively plunged his fingers into her waiting pussy and said, "I know how to punish a naughty girl."

Angela yelped with desire and slid down in her seat giving him better access to her sex. She hadn't told him where she lived yet and decided that tonight, she would fully give over control. Tonight she was his. As he plunged his fingers in and out of her vagina, Angela's breathing sped up.

"I'll be good, I promise, I'll listen. Just make me come, Noah, please make me come!"

Noah pulled his hands from her underwear and placed his glistening fingers in front of Angela's face.

"Lick," he commanded.

Angela devoured his two wet fingers, the familiar taste of herself only serving to fuel her passion. She licked and sucked at his fingers with abandon, imagining it was his cock in her mouth.

"No more," he said, "I want you begging for it." He abruptly removed his fingers from his mouth and returned them to the steering wheel. They continued driving down the rainy dark road.

"I'm taking you to my house. My wife and I live separately," He said. "Does it bother you that I have a wife?"

Angela thought about it and looked out the window.

"I've been with married men before. It's none of my business what goes on between you and your wife." She looked at his handsome face in profile and said, "I know this much. I want you. I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me hard and fast and then again... slowly. I want to make you come so hard you see god. I'm on the pill and I haven't been with anyone since my last STI test. These are the things I know." She tenderly placed her hand on his cheek as he drove through the dark city and he sucked her finger into his mouth.

~
After what felt like hours, Noah finally pulled his truck into the driveway and opened his garage. He drove the truck out of the rain and the garage door closed automatically behind them. They sat in the quiet garage, both staring straight ahead, taking stock of what they were about to do.

Silently, Noah got out and walked around to the passenger door. He violently wrenched the door open and Angela undid her seat belt. He grabbed her and kissed her hard, pulling her body towards him with force. Feeling her beautiful breasts pressed against his chest for the first time. He kissed and held her so hard that her bottom came up off the seat. She groaned into his mouth feeling the full weight of him against her, his thick black sweater smelled of sawdust and sweat and felt rough against her chest. He grabbed her hands and flipped her around. Placing her hands on the centre console and her feet on the running board.

"Bend over," he growled.

She felt her underwear rip and his face buried into her soaking pussy from behind. His tongue licked her slit from clit to anus and she groaned loudly. His tongue dipped into her dripping vagina and brought her wetness forward playing with her clit. She thought she would come right there, his hands gripping her soft round backside.

"Please," she begged. She felt him pull back and heard the zipper of his pants being undone.

"Please," she begged again.

"Please, what?" he whispered in her ear, his hands sliding up her waist and groping aggressively at her breasts. "I want to hear you beg."

"Please, Noah, please fuck me. Fuck me, Noah!" As she screamed his name, she felt his big cock slide over her pussy. He lined himself up to her and as she said his name, slammed himself balls deep with one forceful thrust. He pulled her back against him, hands on her breasts. They both breathed together, she could feel his hot breath on her neck as she adjusted to his full length and girth inside her. He kissed her neck and then used his hands to bend her further into the truck.

"Spank me," she said. And she heard him laugh a low wicked chuckle as his incredible hand came down on her fleshy ass with a resounding SMACK!

He stayed still for a second. Letting the sting and force of his spank resonate and then he started moving, fucking her. She could feel the full length of him thrusting wetly inside of her. She had never been fucked by someone this big before and loved the way he filled her. The truck was rocking side to side with the sheer force of their sex. He changed his angle slightly and Angela could feel his big cock rubbing against her g-spot. She started moaning and screaming in unintelligible grunts and moans of pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Angela, you're so tight. You're sweet hot pussy is so fucking hot." Noah hadn't had sex in months and he wasn't going to last long. That wasn't what this was, this was hot, fast, filthy fucking and they both knew it. He felt his balls tighten and he reached around to rub Angela's clit.

As soon as his fingers hit her clit, Angela came hard, screaming and clawing at the truck seats. Noah wasn't far behind and she felt him spill inside her, shuddering against her back. He held her fast as they both came. Angela smiled, imagining the fingerprint bruises that would blossom on her hips over the next few days.

Noah held her body against his panting chest, one hand protectively over her sodden sex and one on her breast as he slipped from her pussy. They kissed and laughed.

Catching his breath, Noah asked, "Tea?"

... To Be Continued