The Oral Oasis

Story Info
A business in the future catering to oral pleasure for women.
2.1k words
4.5
19k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Oral Oasis

Harriet walked through the heavy double doors into the white marble reception area. The scent of patchouli wafted delicately in the air and soft classical music played in the background. A smiling receptionist in a mint green uniform looked up from behind the desk.

'Hello, welcome to The Oral Oasis. I'm Catherine.'

'Hi, I'm Harriet I have a one o'clock induction.'

'Lovely.' She pressed a buzzer on the side of the desk. 'Marianne will be showing you around today and getting you settled in.' She tapped away at the computer. 'I see you've already completed your membership form online.'

'Yes.'

The door at the right hand side of reception opened and a woman with black long hair in her fifties walked through. She wore a uniform matching the receptionist and her bright red lips smiled warmly.

'Hello, you must be Harriet, I'm Marianne.'

'Yes, hello.'

'Is it your first time in an establishment like this?'

'Yes, I've seen them advertised but never been in one.'

'Oh, you're in for a treat. I'll give you the induction tour and a free session then if you're happy, and I'm positive you will be, then we can take your membership payment and issue your card.'

'Ok,' said Harriet nervously.

'Enjoy!' said Catherine.

Harriet smiled at Catherine and Marianne swiped a card at the door to the left and walked through, holding the door open. 'Come on in.'

The room they walked into was a changing room with white large lockers. It was a luxurious room with plenty of space and aqua blue tub chairs dotted around. The floor was marble tiled and the lighting was subdued.

'When you get your membership card you'll also be allocated a locker and can set a pin code. You can store your bag and clothes in there and take a robe from the rack.' Marianne indicated to a rail of white fluffy gowns hung up. 'You don't have to wear a gown, some ladies like to go in nude, some like to keep their clothes on. That's usually ladies on a lunchbreak from work that like to just pop in for a quick pick me up.'

Harriet smiled and nodded.

'There's a shower room through here,' Marianne continued, indicating a door to the left.. 'Again it's not compulsory, some ladies like to shower before, some after, some before and after and some not at all. Totally your choice. How would you like to be for your first session?'

'Oh, I think I'll put on a robe. I had a shower before I came here.'

Marianne opened a locker. 'You can use mine today. Yes, I use the facilities here too as a member on my days off.' She laughed. 'It really is that good here.'

Harriet undressed and put a robe on while Marianne sat on one of the chairs. When she was robed up Marianne took them through another door where again soft lighting and soft wave sounds greeted them. This room was a soft lilac and lavender lingered in the air. There were four massage tables set out, one was being used by a blonde lady who was face down and being massaged by a tall stocky man with ginger hair and beard. There was another man, blonde and beardless, folding towels on the other side of the room. Both men were nude apart from a metal chastity cage and both looked up and smiled at Marianne and Harriet as they entered.

'As you can see the massage room is our first room. Some ladies like a massage before they move on to make sure they are totally relaxed and comfortable. Again this is totally personal preference. And some ladies just come here for the massage and don't venture further. That's perfectly fine too. Would you like a massage now before we move on?'

'No, thank you, I'm fine.'

'Ok. Let's move on into the inner sanctum.'

Marianne opened the doors into a warm tranquil room. Aromas of jasmine, sandalwood and rosemary filled the air and ambient music consisted of distant windchimes, birds, sea, and waterfall sounds swirled from above. The soft lighting was just right. Harriet felt instantly relaxed without the need of a massage.

'And this is our oral oasis,' said Marianne proudly.

Harriet took in the scene. There were cubicles made of bamboo either side of a pathway, three either side. Marianne started to stroll and Harriet followed. Some of the cubicles had doors closed and soft moaning was coming from one of them. Marianne stopped by an open cubicle.

'These are our private booths, you can have your session in one of these or in the communal area. Some ladies like total privacy and some like the openness of the communal area. We even have a couple of ladies who meet for a chat while having a session, they sit in the communal area so they can talk while partaking.'

'Oh, right, no I'll be coming in on my own.'

'That's fine. If you want to use one of these privacy booths just enter an empty one and make yourself comfortable on the seat.'

Marianne walked into an empty booth and Harriet followed her.

'There's a hook behind the door if you want to hang your robe up, some water to drink if you'd like, and an eye mask should you wish to focus your senses and not be distracted by anything visual. The bell pull at the side is for you to summon your oral assistant when you're comfortably seated and ready. He will then enter, close the door and assume his position under your seat. All our assistants are trained and vetted thoroughly, they are polite and respectful of you at all times. They are trained not to speak to members as they are here just to perform oral service for you. You can talk to them if you wish to give them instructions or to tell them to stop should you wish to have a little break.'

'Harriet nodded. 'OK.'

'You have a one hour slot from when you sit on the seat, you can use that hour fully or as little as you need. Totally up to you. So if you have an orgasm straight away you can recover and keep going as long as you want to in that hour. Your oral assistant will lie patiently beneath you awaiting instruction.'

'How will I know when my time is up if I get caught up in the moment?'

'When you sit on the seat a timer is activated, after an hour has elapsed a little buzzer will sound. The assistant will leave on this cue and there is a hand towel to the side there if you need to dry off.' Marianne laughed. 'I don't know why I call them hand towels, it's not your hands that will be wet.'

Harriet smiled and raised her eye brows.

Marianne continued. 'Your oral assistant will happily lie underneath you and perform oral sex for the whole hour if required, they are trained for this. If you did want a double session you will need to book in advance as only some of our oral assistants are available for two hours of continuous oral sex.'

Harriet nodded. 'OK.'

They are all fitted with chastity devices so even though they may get aroused that will not interfere with their service to you. All of our assistants will gladly lick your ass too, if you want this just tell them and they will oblige. It's a lot of information to take in, do you need to ask any questions?'

'What if I'm done before the hour is up, do I just get up and leave?'

'No, if you've finished with your assistant then just say 'leave now' and they will go.'

'Ah, ok, simple.'

'I'll show you the open plan area just in case you'd like to try that out.'

Marianne walked out of the booth and Harriet followed. They walked to the end of the cubicles and into an open area with seating the same as in the cubicles but without the barriers of bamboo walls. Harriet was surprised to see three seats occupied. One older lady with a brunette bob had her robe on her eyes closed, a blonde with short cropped hair was naked and writhing on her seat, and a fuller figured lady with long black hair was leaning back in extasy while pinching her nipples. Harriet couldn't see the men's faces, just their naked torsos and legs extending from under the chairs like naked mechanics. All three of their chastity devices were straining.

'Hi, Marianne.' The blonde waved but kept squirming on her seat.

'Hi Sylvie. Third time this week?'

'Fourth. This weather is making so god damn horny.'

Marianne laughed. 'Enjoy! That's what we're here for.'

Sylvie smiled and started to groan.

'And that's the guided tour over.'

'Great.'

'So would you prefer a booth today?'

'Yes please.'

They walked away towards a booth back near the entrance. Sylvie was loudly orgasming in the background.

'Make yourself comfortable and ring the bell when you're ready. When you've finished help yourself to a shower if you want or you can just sit in the changing room if you need some recovery time. If you enjoy yourself, I'm sure you will, then see Catherine on reception and she'll issue you with your membership card and welcome booklet.'

'Ok, thank you.'

'My pleasure. Now enjoy yours.' Marianne smiled and left, closing the door behind her.

Harriet hung up her robe. She took another look around the room, familiarising herself with everything then sat on the seat. It was more comfortable than she thought considering it was solid wood. She positioned herself on it, aligning her pussy over the large hole. She picked up the eye mask. Feeling a little nervous and self-conscious she put it on, embracing the anonymous darkness. Taking a deep breath she rang the bell.

Only a few moments passed and she heard the door open and then close. She felt excited with the anticipation and could feel her nipples stiffening. She heard a man lie down beneath her.

Harriet had been holding her breath but as soon as his tongue licked along her labia lips she exhaled deeply. He was certainly trained well. His tongue moved swiftly and slowly at just the right times, he sucked her clitoris with such skill she found herself orgasming almost straight away. She could feel her clit still throbbing as he slid his tongue inside her. It felt so deep and she wondering if the assistants were employed on their tongue size. She closed her eyes and savoured the pleasure as he licked, sucked and teased her.

There was a back rest to the chair and she leant back in total bliss. 'Lick my ass too,' she said.

The assistants tongue made its way from her pussy to her ass, she was breathing deeply as the tip of it trailed over her asshole, circling it slowly. She moaned involuntarily as it entered her. Her assistants tongue skilfully dipped in and out of her ass and pussy like a well-choreographed dance. She could feel an intense orgasm building and tried to hold on to it for as long as she could. With another low moan she orgasmed again, this time squirting intensely.

The assistant continued to lick but Harriet felt too sensitive. 'No, stop.'

The assistant stopped and lay still. Harriet leant back again and took deep breaths. She was aware she was still dripping from her pussy onto the assistants face but felt immobile. After sitting there dripping for a few moments she came around a little more and her breathing returned to normal. 'Start again.'

The tongue beneath her resumed her pleasure. Again it moved effortlessly between her ass and pussy, probing and licking her to another gushing orgasm. 'Stop,' she commanded when the orgasm left her too sensitive, and again leant back to bring her breathing back to normal. She lifted the eye mask a little and saw a torso and legs beneath her. Her assistant had muscular legs and was dark haired. She saw that his cock was tight in his cage, engorged and desperate to escape. She moved the eye mask back down. 'Leave now.'

She heard him slide from under her and then the door open and close gently.

Harriet took the eye mask off, stood up and wiped herself between her legs. She couldn't stop smiling, she felt so tingly and amazing. Putting her robe back on she left the room, showered and got dressed.

Emerging back into the reception she was still smiling.

Catherine looked up from her screen. 'A successful first session?'

'Oh yes.'

Catherine laughed. 'Do I take that as a yes you'd like to become a full member?'

'Yes, definitely, where do I sign!'