All Comments on 'The Oral Oasis'

by RoxyReynolds

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful story! Very sexy premise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very nice story. Can’t quite picture the position of the man and the woman. Maybe you could explain that. Trying to figure out how she could see his cage and legs and where his head was positioned. I’ll have to train my Pet to service me like this.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 3 years ago
Queening story! love it

If anyone else wondered at the sex position as per the Anonymous post, just imagine the women are sitting on chairs with toilet seats. The man is on his back, his head under the seat, comfortably positioned to lap at the goods on offer. It's hottest if he's come from the front of her so that his nose is around her ass when he's licking her pussy. And that's how, as the previous poster asked, she can see his straining cock. I think a nice addition to the oasis would be some long implements hanging on the wall for the ladies to provide some more tactile feedback to their service men...

Loved this idea of the oral oasis, and the story was well paced. Would read more if there was any!

givegr8oralgivegr8oralabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story My idea of a dream job

instirlingukinstirlingukalmost 3 years ago

Please tell me where I can get a dream job like this. Eating missy is my thing, even over ducking it. Would love to be a pussy for a profession

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Roxy, I had to don a cock cage while devouring ur tots salacious story, Wow! Bet there are a million guy readers who'd loose a testical to work as a cunlinguis caterer. Maybe even me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous