The Orb Ch. 03

Story Info
Hera and Dan face a minor roadblock with two strippers.
3.3k words
4.65
5.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18+

________

"I want to fuck you, Dan," a feminine voice rang from above. It didn't sound like anybody I could recognize. So I just stood... naked in the middle of a meadow. Butterflies and birds fluttered about peacefully as the sky went dark. Storm clouds now swirled in the sky casting a deathly shadow over the meadow. The birds and butterflies disappeared as all the leaves were blown off the trees, along with a couple of trunks as well. Their roots being plucked from the ground as the whole thing was tossed away.

Suddenly the skies parted and an angelic glow was cast down on me. Following the ray of sunshine was a female beauty floating down with her arms up. A white robe fluttered around her as her wispy hair breezed around her head. Her face was... beautiful. I felt a twang in my heart and butterflies in my stomach as she approached me, hovering about half my body's length from the ground.

"Hi, boy," she said gracefully, "I've been watching you... and I want you." Her tits were huge, had to be g-cups. She waved her hand and a feeling came over me. It was unlike anything I experienced with any girl thus far... It felt like love. In instant my dick got hard.

"I want you now." She said sternly. As those words left her lips I threw my head back and ejaculated three long spurts before... I woke up. Drenched in cum and a burning lust raging inside.

"Dan..." Hera broke her silence, "That dream was ba-."

"-I need to fuck right now," I said, cutting her off.

"Okay, okay... but it's four in the morning," I looked at the windows, it was still dark out. I groaned, now noticing that Chad still hadn't made it back from the party.

"Lucky bastard," I groaned, "Hera, I need to fuck right now." Repeating myself to show her my genuine frustration. I sat up from my bed and threw my clothes on: a pair of sweatpants, slides, and a white shirt. I grabbed my car keys, put the dorm key under the mat, and left the dormitory complex.

"Dan about that dream... I don't think it was-," Hera began before I cut her off again with a desperate groan.

"Fuck, bitch, shut up." I said aloud, immediately regretting it. Why did I even say that?

"Dan..." she sounded sad. It hurt me to hear her but I felt compelled to double down for some unknown reason.

"I just need to cum, okay?"

"Fine. Whatever you want." She sounded a little too sweet. I got in my car and headed to the strip club, the only one that I knew closed at five am. I only knew because once in junior year, I had just turned 21 and after a night of drinking and striking out with ladies, that's where the boys and I decided to go. My friends... that I don't talk to anymore. Ever since Joseph took the girl I had a crush on. She liked me, I knew it... But one day I saw them walking down the hallway holding hands, and then, a kiss. It made no sense and it definitely hurt my pride.

Arriving at the strip club, I could see a sign that read, "Last Laps! Closing soon!" I barrelled through the door with an erection growing in my pants. A goon at the front asked for my ID. I hastily searched my pockets... I forgot it.

"Kid, Imma needa see your ID or you gotta leave," he scarily huffed. At that moment a stripper walked up to him, paying no attention to me.

"Jorge, Sandra keeps stealing my tips and Dean isn't doing anything about it!" She complained, her tits jiggling in her bikini with almost every syllable. I stared wistfully at her breasts. Not too big and not too small, perfect handfuls with nipples poking out slightly from the fabric. Her waist was skinny but her ass was big. Her proportions were ridiculously attractive. Jorge looked at her for a moment so I took the opportunity to poke her in the shoulder. She glared at me before relaxing her eyes. Jorge began to push me away.

"Don't fucking touch the girls!" He screamed.

"Jorge! Baby! He's a regular..." she lied, "He's always here at this time." She smiled at me and squeezed my bicep. My dick twinged.

"No help without a wallet..." Jorge's jealousy retorted.

"I take apple pay," she winked at me, "Just for you... and because Sandra, that bitch, keeps stealing my tips." She grabbed my hand and led me to the back.

In the back were small booths all separated by curtains. She pushed me down onto the cushioned bench and began dancing in front of me. Her hands reaching above her head in hypnotic movements to the music that blared throughout the club. She spun, showing my every inch of her body underneath her bikini. Her ass and tits bounced as she twirled. Placing both knees around me she humped with her hands behind my neck. I felt the warmth of her pussy through her g-string and threw my pants.

"Wow, you're big," she smiled cutely, lightly grazing her fingers across my length. I wanted to just grab her and fuck her but I didn't want Jorge coming in and beating me to a pulp. This was unbearable.

"I wanna fuck you so hard," I moaned. A subtle grin crept across her face. She stepped back and pulled her two-piece off by the strings using both of her hands in one sweeping motion. Her white, silky tits moved and swayed to the music.

"You can't touch me," she whispered as she backed up and spread her legs, "But I can touch myself." Her fingers walked elegantly down her stomach to her sopping wet crotch. Slowly, she circled her own clit with two fingers. "Mmmmfuuuuuck," she smiled, biting her lower lip.

"Oh shit," I huffed rubbing my dick against my own pants. Her fingers now pulsed in and out of her pussy with juices squirting out with each pump.

"Why are you so fucking hot?" She moaned, grabbing her own tit, "Oh FUCK!" She yelled, instantly covering her mouth. Her fingers moved faster and she dropped to the ground, now using both hands. One pumped its fingers inside while the other fervently rubbed her clit. Her muscles tensed and her eyes widened. In an instant she started squirting, everywhere. After about thirty seconds she stood up.

"Okay, time's up. You don't need to pay me, I'm really not supposed to be molesting myself in front of clients," she spoke in monotone as she tied the bikini's straps, slightly adjusting the cups. My unrelenting boner poked out of my pants at a 90 degree angle.

"That's it?" I asked. I needed more, that couldn't be it. Hera was no help at all. I just wanted to cum... I just wanted to-

"Meet me outside in 45 minutes, I'm taking you home," she smiled and pressed her tits against me.

I walked out with my erection leaving the club a minute before I did. I sat in my car, my dick twitched.

"What the fuck?" I asked Hera.

"You really wanted Jorge to fuck you with his fists?" She shot back. An awkward silence filled the car. "Listen," she said, "That dream you had... we need to talk about it."

"Okay, what's up?" I asked with my head back on the seat.

"That woman you saw... that was my boss, the Goddess of Love... the head honcho," she explained.

"Your boss? What exactly do you do?" My body felt so hot. Beads of sweat dripped down my forehead.

"I mean... what I do is kind of ambiguous. Many millenia ago the human population risked extinction because people just weren't having a lot of sex. So the Goddess of Love created us, Demi-Gods of Sex and our jobs were simply to spread pleasure. I had a beautiful mortal body, but that's besides the point. She didn't take into account the immense power we would feel after completing intercourse. It was... intoxicating to say the least. We became addicted to it, some of us having harems reaching into the thousands. Then one day she had enough and banished us from our flesh bodies into the orbs, only to be freed when someone touches it... like you," she said.

"I don't understand. If she's your boss, and she's the 'Goddess of Love,' wouldn't it be a good thing?" I asked.

"I mean, normally yes... but the storm that was around you was concerning. Something about it was deeply sinister," she paused for a moment, I could feel her thinking, "It takes a very strong willpower to push a Sex God off of you, as you did earlier... My theory is that when it happened it released an immense amount of Weiss' pent up power, enough to get the attention of the Goddess but also painting a target on your back. If a Sex God ends up with you as its... erm... thrall, there's the potential for immense power, maybe even beyond that of a Goddess."

I sat quietly, feeling my heartbeat in my dick, "Am I your slave?"

She was quiet for a moment, an empty sort of quietness, "I don't want that. But I need you to survive... I really don't have a choice but to compel you. I'm trying to give you as much freedom as I can without... dying. I swear I am." I believed her sincerity but it wasn't quite enough.

"Dan..." she said, "I just want my body back... I just want to be a person again... We're not all bad. But most of us are... dangerous, I guess. We give into temptations much more than a human, we're literally made for it. But my loyalties always lied with the Goddess, and I understood her decision to banish our bodies... I just miss mine."

"I'm sure you were beautiful," I said. She didn't respond.

"We have to find her," she said suddenly, "We have to find the Goddess, find a way to reach her... that's the only way to get our bodies back."

"Okay, let's do it, sounds neat," I said, "We're in this together, of course I'll help you get your body back."

_____

The clock struck five and the faintest morning glow could be seen in the far distance. The stripper stepped out, wearing a trench coat and my dick lurched in my pants. She even walked sexy. I got out of my car to greet her, still hard.

"Geez! You're excited!" She yelled. Moments later the door swung open with a light brown-skinned tall woman bolting out of it. She wore a bikini like the other girl bit hers was pink. Her breasts were large and perky, they were fake but the attractive kind of fake. Her hips swayed as she marched over to the stripper that gave us the lap dance.

"Jessica!" She screamed, "Why are you telling people I'm taking your tips?" The gap between them was closing.

"Cause you are Sandra, you skank!" Jessica fought.

"I'm the skank!?" Sandra belted, "You're the one going home with a college kid!"

"So what!?" Jess retorted, "You do it all the time! But with other people's boyfriends instead!"

"You CUNT!" Sandra lunged at Jessica. The girls pulled each other's hair a bunch but really that was it because I stepped in, pushing them apart.

"Oh shit he is hot!" Sandra immediately stopped, staring at me.

"Oh no bitch, not again!" Jess yelled, jumping at Sandra. But instead of punching her as she intended, she felt herself wrapping her arms around her and placing a kiss firmly on her lips. One kiss then two kisses.

"What the fuck are you... fuck... yes," Sandra was able to get out.

"I don't know..." two more kisses, "Mmmm."

"Wanna take him back to my house? I have toys," Sandra caressed Jess.

"Mmfuhck yeth," Jess said into Sandra's lips. They each grabbed one of my hands and pulled me to Sandra's car.

"Have fun," Hera said as I got into the car.

____

The ride consisted of a lot of teasing each other. Sandra drove with Jess with me in the back. She drew me in and kissed me. Our tongues played with each other while one of her dainty hands found its way to my bulge. She gripped it and rubbed it through the cloth, gently squeezing and releasing. I ripped her trench coat off and she guided one of my hands to her tit. My other hand rubbed her naked pussy, she left the bikini inside. Sloppy sounds echoed throughout the walls of the car as desperate moans escaped Jess' lips. Sandra turned up some music to the max setting and rolled all the windows down.

"Fuck YES!" Jess screamed as my thumb twirled her clit.

"Wooooo!" Sandra cheered as she ripped her top off and threw it out the window. Her large fake breasts protruding, she wiggled them.

"How am I... already?" Jessica gasped as she squirted all over the interior of Sandra's car.

"YOU SLUT!" Sandra furied as one of her hands flung back, slapping Jess directly on the pussy. The painful pleasure shot all the way up her spine.

"OHhhoo FUCK YAS!" Another shot of squirt sprayed the windshield.

"You nasty bitch!" Sandra said, flicking her clit with full force, "You like it?"

"Uh-huh uh-huh!" Jess moaned breathily. Two more flicks and another waterfall later, Sandra pulled up to her house. A literal mansion.

"My boyf is on 'vacation'," she said, stepping out of the car, "Cheating on me... So now we're gonna make this little bitch squirm." She was referring to Jessica who quivered in the back seat. I got out and my boner rubbed against Sandra's thick thigh. "First we're gonna take care of you." She grabbed my penis, again through my pants, and pulled me to the front door. We walked in, leaving it open.

"Wait!" Jess desperately gasped and raced to meet us.

Inside a large chandelier dangled from the ceiling and two winding staircases the led up to the second floor greeted us. Sandra pushed me against the wall and tore off my shirt and hangrily made out with me. Now, she pushes me halfway up the staircase, tearing off my pants with my slides as well. Jess followed suit. We reached the top and she jerked me off through my underwear while pulling me to the bedroom.

"I'm gonna fuck him first!" She yelled to Jess who replied:

"NO! YOU NASTY SLUT!" Making it to the bedroom, she pushed me onto the large king-sized bed. It was so fucking soft. I laid on my back, my legs writhing as Sandra worked on my underwear. Soon Jess found herself in the doorway, both arms gripping the frames and her hair a mess. She huffed, took two steps, and straddled me on my stomach with her ass staring at me. Sandra straddled my legs, facing me. My boxers slid off and I felt their hands tugging in unison at my shaft. I couldn't see it since I was blocked by this gorgeous, juicy, butt. I slapped her left cheek hard enough to leave a print. Jess' back arched and she howled, "OoOOOwwwhh."

I felt lips and a tongue swirl around my dickhead. I knew it was Sandra because Jess was still reeling from my slap.

"Stealing my tips again, slut," Jess brawled, forcing her head all the way down my dick.

"Guah! Guah!" Sandra gagged as Jessica pushed her head up and down my shaft.

Sandra's head popped up and she struggled for breath, "Fuck you!" Jess saw her opportunity and took it, positioning herself above my dick and plunging herself down on it. Plop, plop, plop. Her juices flowed all over the bed and she howled once more after I brought my other hand down on the left cheek. Her booty jiggled all over my cock feeling like a velvety paradise. Her hips spinning and shaking almost hypnotically.

"Ohhhh," I groaned, reaching out and squeezing her ass. Sandra, with another sudden burst of passion, ripped her panties off and positioned her dripping cunt under Jessica's mouth. Forcing Jess' lips to her quivering vagina, Sandra grabbed her own perfectly symmetrical tits and moaned as Jess' tongue worked on her. I pulled my legs out from under the two of them and started railing Jess's tight pussy from behind. I brought a slap down every couple of pumps to keep her desperate.

As she was getting demolished from behind and with her face buried deep in Sandra's snatch, Jessica was thrown into a state of pure ecstasy. The words that left her lips were unintelligible but clear declarations of lust. Seeing her like this brought me over the edge.

"I'm coming," I muttered, pulling out. She threw her ass back on top of it and I slid right back into her pussy, shooting everything I had into her and filling her up.

"Mmmm, oh yes, Daddy..." Jess whined, "MMmmm OH YES, fuck me DaaaAAddy." I didn't know I was into that until just now when another three shots emptied my balls completely. They squirted up with my hot seed landing all over her bare back. Sandra pulled her vagina from Jessica and brought her lips to my dick, sucking every bit of sperm off my cock and swallowing it. The two of them had now switched positions. Jessica sat with her knees up and fingered herself with my cum still spilling out. Her eyes crossed as she sent of a combination of my own semen and her squirt-juice all over Sandra and I. A lustful "AAAhhhGH," rang through the room as Sandra pulled her lips off of me and I flopped out. I slowly became more flaccid.

"Don't tell me you're losing it before fucking me!" Sandra brought her pussy to my lips, now standing over me. Both my hands latched around her ass as my mouth sucked at her clit. My fingers massaged and kneaded at Sandra much more sensually than I did with Jess. Sandra brought a loving hand to my head and pushed her pelvis forward. "Good boy..." My dick instantly grew hard again, it was almost comical. Would have been if she didn't push herself down on it in that same instance. She humped me with her hands clasped around my neck. She was tighter than Jessica was, I came again super quickly but I only grew harder. She felt it but didn't stop. "Yess, big boy. Give it all to me." My hands found her breasts and her lips found mine. We attacked each other like two wild wolves fighting over a piece of meat. Our hands traveled and explored every inch of one another.

Jess' hand reached around and pinched Sandra's clit hard. She pulled her pussy off and stood quivering and frozen in a state of pure bliss. Jess didn't let go and twirled Sandra's bean between her forefinger and thumb.

"Guh- Guhhhhuh," Sandra muttered as I shoved two fingers inside of her. Her hips rose even further with her arms on the bed, pushing herself up. Her mouth opened and her eyes crossed in an extremely sexy display of pleasure. Jess pushed Sandra's hips back down on my dick and I pumped it inside of her. Instantly, her muscles clenched around me and I could feel her earth-shaking orgasm pulse through her.

"Oh.... oh....oh.... Oh...," she repeated, here eyes still crossed. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth. I came again and she pulled me close into a passionate kiss.

_____

The morning sunlight filled the room as we all laid on our backs, staring at the ceiling. Sandra had gotten up to rummage through her closet and pulled out a bundle of loose straps and a vibrator.

"Okay, time for the real fun," she said. Jess and I exchanged glances of exhaustion and concern.