The Orc & The Princess

Story Info
A Orc gets a surprise when he grabs a Princess.
836 words
4.1
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gork kicked open the door to his hut, the thin walls shaking as he lumbered through the door and into the cool shade beyond. He couldn't believe how lucky he had gotten, a royal carriage travelling through the badlands with nothing to protect it but an ancient knight who had collapsed the moment he stepped from the bushes. He had been expecting to be able to get some valuables to sell and maybe a few fancy swords of the nobs inside but he had ended up with something much better.

As if on cue the bundle flung over his shoulder gave a feeble shake and in response, he tossed it down onto the pile of mouldering hay that was his bed. The bundle gave a feeble wheeze of surprise and the heavy sackcloth shifted, revealing the finely crafted silken dress beneath and the staring blue eyes.

Gork ripped the sackcloth away, his eyes roaming hungrily over his prize. A princess, of that there was no doubt, her fine clothing and refined features gave that away easily enough. Yet here she was now, bound and gagged in the filthy hut of an Orc. She stared up at him with what was clearly fear glimmering in her eyes as Gork loomed over her.

His heart was hammering in his chest, each beat pumping more and more blood to his crotch as he reached out to grab the collar of her fine dress, his rough fingers hooking into the fine fabric.

Then she, moaned?

Gork paused for a moment, he had expected her to cry out or cry, that was the best part of all this after all. Yet the sound she had made through her gag had sounded much closer to the sound of pleasure than fear.

He shook his head, sure it had simply been an effect of the gag and tensed his muscles. The fine fabric tore easily. Stitching that had only been meant to hold up against the stress of bowing and dancing giving way to his brute strength. In a single motion, he cast the tattered remains of the dress aside and laid his hungry eyes upon his prize.

He stared down at the princess, his eyes following the line of her perfect neck to her perky breasts, nipples standing proud with the golden rings through them. Her toned stomach leading to...

Wait...Nipple rings?

Gork looked again, his eyes fixed on the pair of golden rings pierced through her nipples. He had only ever seen those on the travelling whores. Could it be possible that he had been tricked?

In fact, now that he was looking at her nude form there was something else, on her stomach, above the neatly trimmed form of her bush, was that a tattoo? He was never good at reading the runes of humans but he was sure the small letters said.

"Wanton...Jeezabell?" He read aloud in confusion.

She shivered as he spoke at Gork became aware that she was moving weirdly, he had expected her to thrash about and try to escape but she was shaking, her legs sawing back and forth as her cheeks seemed to be burning a bright crimson. Her breath coming in heavy gasps as she looked up at him, that same glint he had taken as fear.

He reached for the gag and she actually leaned into his hand!

"You princess!?" He demanded as he yanked the gag away from her face, her mouth hanging open for a moment, tongue running across her lips as she gasped for breath.

"I'm the daughter of the Regent!" She gasped out. "And I'm at your mercy."

She moaned those last words and suddenly her hands were out from behind her back, the length of rope he had tied her with dumped as she reached out for him. Gork jumped back, expecting her to try and swipe at him but instead, she crawled towards him.

"I'm a human princess!" She said in pained tones, her expression one of desperate need. "You can use me however you want! No one would ever hear my screams."

Gork felt the far wall of his hut press against his back as she closed on him, his eyes wide in shock and confusion.

"I wouldn't be able to stop you if you wanted to shove that," She reached out towards his loincloth. "Big. Thick. Orc....cock?"

She had tugged his loincloth aside and was staring in confusion at his now flaccid member as Gork stared at her in shock silence.

****

Gork slammed the Hut door and pressed his back against it with a heavy sigh. He had heard tales of the kinky things humans got up to nowadays but he had never expected to run across someone like her.

What happened to the good old days? He wondered to himself as he heard the princess hurling insults at him from outside. When an Orc could have his way with a princess without her ruining it by enjoying herself.