The Orchard Ch. 01: Oon Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell you, Vanessa, that the rules of this club are absolute. Everyone must respect the others, and no means no, absolutely, no exceptions. You won't offend anyone if you say it, so if you get uncomfortable at any time, please speak up... and that goes for you two as well," she added, somehow looking down on us despite not being taller.

"That's good to know," Vanessa replied, smiling.

She was starting to feel more comfortable in the situation and, dare I say, even a bit aroused? I noticed her lowering her hand onto her leg, right by the hem of her mini skirt. It trembled a little, as if she was holding herself back from moving it up toward her pussy. Rose, her eyes sharp like a hawk's, also seemed to notice, and she smiled. She signaled for more drinks from the bartender, then put her hand onto Vanessa's leg, stroking it, moving upwards and leaned over to whisper something in my partner's ear.

We had discussed her boundaries before coming over, so this was when I felt compelled to say:

"Look, let me just explain that..."

I never had a chance to realize that this was a mistake. As I started speaking, both women turned toward me. Vanessa, reacting almost out of instinct, lifted her hand and brought it down, hard, on my dick. This wasn't a playful slap, it was pain. It went through me and up my spine in a second. I doubled over, regretting my words instantly. When I lifted my eyes, they were both glaring at me.

"Hold - your - tongue!" Vanessa hissed. "Get over here," she added. I realized I'd taken a step back, bumping painfully into the bar.

"I apologize for his behavior, Rose. I realize I should have trained him better before coming here," I heard her say, to my absolute astonishment.

My face was burning with humiliation, my penis with pain from the slap. I ignored both feelings, looking at Vanessa, realizing how seriously she was taking this.

"No offense taken, dear," Rose was saying, seeming bemused at the turn of events. Perhaps she was also surprised by Vanessa's reaction.

"Punishment is appropriate in such circumstances," Vanessa was saying, not even looking at me. She stood up from her chair and extended a hand toward Rose. "May I try it your way?"

"By all means, dear," Rose said, a delighted smile on her face. She handed over the leather strap end of her leash to Vanessa.

"I..." I tried to mumble, but it was too late. As soon as she held the leather, Vanessa turned toward me and brought it down upon my dick with an audible slap. I gasped and moaned out loud. The pain went through my penis and up my spine, giving me goosebumps. I looked around and realized many people were staring at us. I was their entertainment, and they laughed! My chest tightened and I closed my eyes feeling beyond embarrassment by now. Vanessa handed the strap back to Rose as I caught my breath, then said:

"He interrupted you, Rose, and I must apologize. My punishment is one thing, but I believe you deserve to punish him as well."

A little smile on Rose's face turned into a wide grin. I lowered my eyes before she could take that as a challenge as well and stared at my own, now throbbing, reddening, dick. Such a pitiful thing, especially standing erect next to James's.

"You're very right, Vanessa. These boys need to be taught their proper place."

The way she was talking about me was so humiliating that my cock actually stirred, giving a visible bounce. I felt it all the way back to my asshole and up my spine. I was an object to her, not a person, and I knew it at that very moment.

"Get on your knees," Rose said, harshly, "and stay there until you remember your place!"

I gulped and did as I was told right away. A quick glance around confirmed that many people had watched the scene and were now laughing at my predicament. I couldn't blame them. Here I was, on my knees, my back straight, pushing my waist out, my dick still very much erect, red from punishment and arousal. I was making sure neither of the mistresses suspected me of trying to hide my shame. My hands were at my back to keep them from wandering in front of my cock by accident. I'd never been more ashamed of myself in my life.

As I was dropping to my knees, I noticed Rose giving a subtle signal to James. To add to my humiliation, I realized she'd positioned him right next to me, so that his penis stretched in all its glory in front of my face. Once again I had a vivid image of it penetrating my mouth. I gulped and lowered my eyes.

Vanessa and Rose talked for several minutes while I held my position. At one point I became painfully aware that Vanessa had half-turned toward me, giving me a full view under her mini-skirt where she sat on her barstool. As I suspected, she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her cleanly shaved pussy was clearly visible to me from my kneeling position, in direct contrast to James's dick. As I realized this, the bartender returned with Rose's latest drinks order. Rose snapped her fingers and pointed at James who, getting the signal, turned around to pick them up and hand them to the ladies. As he did so, his erect penis hit me right in the face.

I gasped and blinked. The women, noticing what happened, laughed. Many people, having kept an eye on us since my humiliation, did so too. I felt a humid streak of pre-cum on my forehead, starting to drip down my face. I could barely breathe from embarrassment and excitement.

"I think it's time to take this to a more private place," Rose said, grabbing James's hardened penis with one hand, and stroking Vanessa's cheek with the other.

"I agree," Vanessa said, and she stood up. "Come on, you, follow me" she said, giving my still-erect penis a kick that was anything but gentle. I got up and followed them meekly.

..................

We all walked toward the back of the club-room, where a staircase led down into the basement of The Orchard. As we descended the stairs, sounds of moaning and groaning reached our ears. The basement was a maze of tight corridors with various chambers opening to either side. Most of these only had a thin curtain in place, and that's where all the sounds were coming from. Some of these cubicles were occupied by people, engaged in various sexual acts. The atmosphere was stuffy, humid, thick with the scent of oranges, sandalwood, sweat, and cum.

We passed several cubicles with their curtains drawn, and some which were left wide open. In one of these, a mostly clothed man was stretched out on a couch, facing the entrance, his legs spread wide. Between them, a woman was sucking him off, noisily. The couch was very low so that the woman's head was bent, her ass up in the air and her legs spread wide. I had a clear view of her anus and watched her half-open pussy dripping its juices all over the floor.

In another cubicle, two couples were making out, just starting to peel their clothes off. A naked man and a dressed woman, and a naked woman with a dressed man were kissing noisily and clawing at each other hungrily. Finally, we passed by an open space with room enough for a dozen people where one woman presided over several naked men who were sucking each other off.

Mistress Rose led us toward the back where an entire row of cabins with doors was present. She pulled on her necklace and a key emerged from within her cleavage, with which she opened one of the doors before letting us in. The chamber beyond was small, but larger than the cubicles we'd seen. It had a mattress on the left side, and a low couch on the right. Hung to a wall was a little shelf which held a bottle of lube and a box of condoms, alongside several towels and a disinfectant spray. On the wall opposite the couch there was a tv screen. It featured a bisexual orgy at the moment, whose sounds filled the room.

"These chambers are reserved for club members," Rose told Vanessa as we walked in, "and they get thoroughly cleaned before the evening. Each will only be used once, so we can all feel safe here. If we need showers, they are right down the corridor. Otherwise, we should have everything we need."

James and I stood at attention in front of the door as it closed behind us. The women headed toward the couch where Vanessa sat down with a content sigh. She spread her legs perhaps wider than strictly necessary and her hand drifted toward her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned. Mistress Rose smiled then turned around and slowly unzipped her latex bodysuit.

"Come on, boys, let's see what you're good at," she said, her magnificent breasts spilling out as she lowered her zipper further down, almost to her pussy.

James, as if on cue, dropped down to his knees and crawled over to the couch where his mistress was just sitting down. I followed him the same way. Under my hands and knees, the chamber's carpeting felt rather rough. I was distinctly aware of my dick swinging between my legs as I crawled. The erection wasn't letting up even a bit.

When I reached Vanessa, she was still stretched out, legs slightly parted, eyes closed. I could see from this position that she wasn't wearing anything under her mini skirt. Her pussy lips glistened with juices. I started kissing the inside of her thighs but moved up swiftly to her clit. I made sure to give her vagina a proper lick first, sucking out those sweet juices with my lips, before finding that sweet spot at the top. Vanessa moaned in a way I'd never heard her moan before. I chanced a quick glance upwards, without stopping from what I was doing, and saw as Rose's hand snaked behind my partner's back and started slowly opening the clasps of her corset. Before long, the garment hung loose and gradually slipped away to let Vanessa's full, beautiful round tits spill out as well.

Before long, both her and Rose were arching their backs, making the unmistakable sounds of women in the throws of their first orgasms that evening. I felt a brief burst of delicious pussy juices in my mouth as Vanessa trembled and let go, some of which dripped down my chin. As she pushed my head gently away, I also felt my own pre-cum dripping to the floor. I stayed on my knees and looked up, rather pleased with myself at my performance, as usual.

Mistress Rose suddenly laughed out loud:

"Look at your boy, darling Vanessa, isn't he cute? Like a kitten awaiting praise for having licked his bowl of cream clean?"

She laughed again and this time Vanessa joined too. I looked down, once again humiliated and aroused. My erect penis stared back at me like an accusation.

"Come, little kitten, let's see how well you perform with other less usual treats," mistress Rose said in her iron voice which brooked no nonsense. I raised my head slightly to see what she meant and found her pointing at James. My tall, handsome and well endowed peer had risen to his feet, taken a couple of steps back and was waiting. His swollen, veiny cock was throbbing visibly, wet with juices. He was completely shaven, as if he'd never grown a hair on his body.

"Go on, kitten, show us your skill," Vanessa said.

My chest tightened with emotion. The pit inside my stomach was emptier than ever. I felt a tremor of excitement go through my body. This was it, the point of no return, the moment when I'd experience something so new, so foreign, which may change me forever. Still on my knees I crawled forward until the penis was staring me right in the face. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

It only took a fraction of a second but suddenly my mouth was full of penis.

Mechanically, my lips closed around it and I started moving forward and backwards gently, almost on instinct. The part of me that was watching this from outside the body screamed; whether in terror or delight I could not say. I was surprised at how James's dick felt both tough and firm, and soft at the same time. There was a contrast of textures. The taste wasn't bad either, only just slightly salty. I leaned into it, using my lips more, trying to traverse the entire length of the shaft with my mouth. At that, he gave a low, guttural moan and suddenly his hand was on my head, pushing, insistent. I felt the penis push further and further down my throat. "This is it, relax, don't choke," I thought, but the very next moment I felt my gag reflex kick in despite myself. Luckily, James pulled out at the same moment and only a little spittle flew out my mouth and down my chin. I took a deep breath and the next moment the penis was back. I took it in, hungrily.

James moved my hands up to his buttocks and I gave them a squeeze, pulling him deeper into my mouth. I tried to focus on my lips and make sure I didn't graze him with my teeth. His long, fat shaft was moving in and out of my mouth faster and faster. I could barely catch my breath. I pulled away for a moment and started stroking his penis with one hand instead. After tugging on it for a bit, I returned to sucking. It had become my entire universe.

I don't know how long we kept at it, but suddenly he pulled back, leaving me quite literally empty handed. I felt lightheaded and beyond the point of reason, I was so aroused. I was panting like a racehorse. I turned around and found Rose, her tanned body now completely naked and exposed. Her breasts were very large, with the firmness of the kind that had work done. Her stomach was flat, the outlines of her abs visible as she flexed to change her position. Her pussy, completely shaved, was open, Rose's fingers spreading the lips in an inviting gesture. A quick glance told me that Vanessa was in a similar position, one leg draped over Rose's leg, masturbating at the sight of me sucking off another man. At a gesture from her, I crawled forward once again and closed my mouth over Rose's pussy.

My tongue flicked out and I pushed it as far as I could into her vagina. As I was fucking this stranger with my tongue, I felt a new and unusual sensation. Someone was applying a cool liquid to my ass. The finger circled my asshole a couple of times, then left, only to return a moment later with more of the stuff. "Lube..." came the thought, thick and heavy in the back of my mind. I pulled my tongue out, then started to lick the insides and outsides of the pussy lips. Just then, I felt a firm pressure on my anus. It intensified. I sucked harder, half in disbelief. The pressure grew relentless and I heard a muttered "relax". As if on cue, I did, feeling my anus open up and something large and firm push its way in.

"Yes, there, that's it!" I heard Rose's voice. I stopped moving my head and focused my tongue and lips on the area she indicated. Her moaning intensified.

Meanwhile, the pressure on my asshole relented for a moment, but James never pulled out entirely. Instead, almost like a spring, he only retreated a bit but then thrust forward, his whole strength behind the push. I almost choked at the feeling, his thick penis going further up than I'd ever thought possible. "Relax," he said again, this time slapping my butt hard, the pain flaring down my leg. I did, raising my hips a little higher. "That's it..." he said, then proceeded to pound me mercilessly.

I lost track of time again, my mind spinning, my focus on licking and sucking the pussy in my face. I was dimly aware of the position I was in, on my fours, naked, in front of my friend, getting anally fucked. My own penis was now leaking constantly as the dick in my ass touched the sensitive areas within. Rose was shouting "yes, yes!", James was groaning, and I was sweating. Suddenly, Rose's back arched, her eyes flying open and she shuddered, her orgasm filling my mouth with salty pussy juice. As she relaxed, she pushed my head away and said, firmly, "turn!"

I did as commanded, feeling James pull out of my ass at the same time. I straightened up, still on my knees, and saw him pull the condom off his dick. Once again I opened my mouth to let him in, this time feeling the unmistakable taste of latex join the saltiness of pre-cum. I sucked him off, focusing on the thought that I was cleaning him up like the good little bitch I was. Before long, he pulled out and started stroking himself urgently with one hand. I then realised what was coming, almost panicked, but caught myself on time.

"Open your mouth, little kitten," came the harsh command, followed by a laugh.

I did as told. I lifted my hands even, and grabbed James's penis in one, stroking it rapidly, and his butt with the other. Then, I pushed him halfway into my mouth, all the while still stroking the base of his magnificent dick. I had no idea what to expect but suddenly he gave a shudder and exploded. Hot cum hit the back of my throat in one - two spurts. He pulled back and the next shot hit me squarely in the face. I closed my mouth and swallowed perhaps half of the stuff, gagging a little at the metallic taste and the tickling in the back of my throat. The rest I let out, dripping, onto my chin. Four-five-six more cum squirted in my face and I kept my eyes shut. I could feel it dripping from my hair, down my face, into my lap, onto my dick. The smell went to my brain and I shuddered, almost cumming right there with no help. I licked my lips, then raised a hand and wiped the worst from my eyes. I was panting, exhausted, my throat and anus throbbing, dripping wet with cum and sweat.

Through the fog in my eyes I watched Rose get up and grab James by the face.

"Let's get you cleaned up, doll," she said, then looked down at me. "This one here is done for the night."

She laughed again, out loud. Vanessa walked her to the door and they exchanged a passionate kiss before we were left alone.

Stunned, I looked up at her. What was she going to say now? Had I blown it? I was searching for the signs of disgust on her face as she handed me a towel to wash off.

"That," she then whispered into my ear, leaning over close, "was the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen!"

She straightened up and picked up her corset.

"Come on babe... kitten... Let's get you cleaned up. I don't care what she says, your night has only just begun."

...and with that, and a loud laugh, she turned and exited the room, motioning for me to follow.

12