The Orchard Ch. 02: The Return

Story Info
Bisexual humiliation in front of my friend at a CFNM party.
11k words
4.73
18.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elffeels
elffeels
40 Followers

Author's note: if you read part I, this one starts a little different, but if you are a bit patient I promise you won't be disappointed.

I put the car in park and, as the engine wound down, it became strangely silent. I realized that I was starting to breathe a little harder. Emotion and nervousness were flooding in now that we were here.

Once again, we were in the parking lot right outside of The Orchard. The sex club where our particular adventure of discovery had started, loomed over us once again. Vanessa sat next to me and for a moment we avoided looking at each other.

The last few months since our first experience in this space had been adventurous, to say the least. A newly discovered level of honesty defined our relationship now. I could not and would not hide anything from her anymore, not since she'd seen me on my knees, sucking off another man. She turned out to be equally open and honest though, confessing to fantasies she'd had for a long time and allowing me to fulfill them for her. We'd played games, tried things neither of us had ever dreamed of trying before, and put ourselves in positions in front of the other that we'd considered to be unimaginable.

This all culminated the week before when, after one of our more extreme sessions, we were lying on the carpet in my living room, naked and exhausted. Vanessa suddenly got up and sat cross-legged next to me. I took in her dark eyes, her bob-cut dark brown hair that gave her that feminine, french look which got me aroused each time, the sweat glistening on her full chest, her C-cup round breasts with large, erect nipples.

"I wanted to talk to you about something..." she said.

What followed was the reason why we were here today. I actually hadn't seen her since then. When I picked her up earlier, I tried to embrace and kiss her but she rejected me.

"I need to save it all for later!" she claimed, before getting in the car.

Now that we were here, I hesitated. I turned toward her, and placed a hand on her leg and started stroking it. She was wearing a mini skirt over black pantihose. This time she allowed my hand to advance all the way under the fabric without slapping it away.

"You don't have to go through with this if you don't feel prepared," I said.

She considered this for a moment, then turned to me and smiled.

"No, I really want to. It will be fun."

"Are you sure you're not getting cold feet?"

"Positive," she answered, and this time she did slap my hand away before opening the door and getting out of the car.

..................

Tonight was once again "Only One Naked" party at The Orchard and we were back here for the first time since my original misadventure. I had a knot of nerves in my throat at the thought, and painful excitement in my crotch, but tonight wasn't going to be about me. Instead, Vanessa was going to be the one exposed.

I was very surprised when she first suggested it that night, but as the days went on it started to make more sense. I'd asked her to accompany me as the clothed partner, but she'd missed out on the fun of being the submissive one. So today she would be naked, I would be clothed, and we'd both be wearing wristbands indicating that we were open to anything and everything.

Somehow, this made me more nervous than last time. I suppose it was because, unlike last time, I would now be largely responsible for her experience and her safety. I wanted to make sure she had a good time, and events stayed within the boundaries of her desires. Thinking about it, I realized that I was really just a dog, willing to debase myself in any way, with and in front of anyone, for the pleasure of humiliation. Vanessa, on the other hand, had made it clear from the start that she was relying on me to find her the right partner. She was more picky and wouldn't feel good with just anyone. In a brief but absurdly funny session, the night when she brought it up, we sat together naked on the floor scrolling through pictures of her past partners.

"These guys are my type and you'd better remember it. Don't just fall for the first leather daddy that crosses your way and find me a real Dom! Can you do that?"

"Sure, babe." I replied.

Now that we were walking toward the front door, I was starting to doubt myself.

..................

Half an hour later, I was waiting in the dim corridor in front of the women's locker room door. I was wearing the bottom half of my best suit - black pants and shiny black shoes with no socks for this occasion. On top I had a black shirt, tucked in but with half the buttons open to show a bit of skin. On my right hand I was wearing the purple-colored wristband.

I had been pacing back and forth for the better part of 10 minutes. Somehow, it was faster to get ready when you just had to change in normal clothes than if you were going to be naked? I had no idea what Vanessa was up to, I was just hoping if she was going to change her mind she'd just come out and tell me. A few couples had passed me by since then, mostly naked men with their partners. While a few of them did give me suggestive looks on their way to the club area, I mostly felt ignored in my current, dressed-up state.

Suddenly, the door to the women's locker room opened and out came Vanessa. My mouth fell open at the sight of her glistening naked body, and my penis immediately started to harden. She was walking with a familiar self-confidence that made her all the more intoxicating. To my surprise, she'd shaved her pussy completely, and her mound looked soft, her lips showing just slightly. Her breasts were standing out, larger than any I'd seen that night, and she had sprinkled something sparkly on them. It drew the eye. Her nipples were perky and prominent, very red in the light of the corridor we were in, matching her lips. She was wearing high heels, the only piece of clothing on her. She smiled at me, and I felt like taking her right then and there.

"You look gorgeous," I said, taking her in.

"Thank you," she said. "Should I call you master or some such?"

"No, please, don't!" I said. "I have a present for you."

I handed her a little box that I was holding. She took it, looking surprised. I almost shuddered from the excitement of the moment, from arousal. It was such a strange scene, myself dressed and her, naked, out here in this antechamber toward a club where anyone could come out and see us at any moment.

She opened the box and gasped. Inside there was a long, gold chain with a little shiny stone at the end.

"What is this?" she whispered.

"Here, let me show you," I said, and took it from her. I looped it around her body, taking the opportunity to press myself against her. Her naked breasts brushed against my exposed skin, and I knew she could feel the bulge in my pants on her own. The chain, made of very fine little links surrounded her midsection resting on her hips. The end of it dangled a few inches down, almost reaching her pussy mound, the semi-precious stone drawing attention to it. As I finished clasping it shut, my hands caressed her hips and slid down her full, prominent ass. With the other hand, I stroked her pussy, feeling her soft lips. They were already wet. She moaned with pleasure.

I then grabbed Vanessa by the shoulders and directed her toward a large mirror that was hanging on the wall a few paces away. We stood there -- her, naked, and me, dressed -- and admired the shape of her body and her sparkling skin, and the delicate gold chain pointing toward her pussy.

"Thank you, it's beautiful!" she said, and gave me a long, sloppy kiss.

Holding hands, we walked the rest of the way and pushed the door open toward the club area.

As soon as we entered the large open space -- a large dance floor surrounded by cozy cubicles with little tables and comfortable couches, I felt her tense up. She squeezed my hand, and came closer.

"How on earth did you do this?" she whispered. "This is so embarrassing!"

"I know, the feeling is delicious," I said, envying her a little bit for the experience.

As soon as we started crossing the space toward the bar, we felt all the eyes of those who were already there lock onto us, judging us, considering us. I swallowed hard and looked at Vanessa. She had a deer-in-the-headlights kind of look, her eyes open wide and focused on a point straight ahead. Her cheeks had turned a bright red, and her knuckles were white gripping my hand. Her nipples were hard and erect. I looked around as well and noted that the club was busier than the last time, to my surprise. Several couples were sitting together, enjoying drinks, in their separate cubicles. Some single men were even standing at the bar, fully clothed. This night, only couples were allowed to be only-one-naked. Singles had to wait to be invited before they could join the fun. Nobody was out dancing yet, it seemed everyone was waiting for someone else to take that first step.

I led Vanessa to the bar and ordered us a couple of strong drinks. Last time we'd just hung out there until someone made contact with us. Today, I didn't feel comfortable. Many of the single men were hungrily eyeing Vanessa but a quick look told me none of them were her type. I had my work cut out for me.

"I'm so fucking horny!" Vanessa said, after downing her drink. She was breathing hard.

I shared the sentiment. My pants were restraining my penis painfully, and I was already feeling the familiar moisture of pre-cum on my underwear. I wanted nothing more than to lose these clothes. I took Vanessa's hand and walked away from the bar. We pretended to head toward an empty cubicle on the other side of the room, but I used the excuse to scan the occupied ones for likely partners. Intent on my search, I was startled when Vanessa stopped, pulling me back.

"What's up, babe?" I asked.

"Over there," she said, pointing.

On the other side of the dance floor from where we were, there was a semi-private cubicle. These ones had drapes that could be drawn if the occupants wanted to shield themselves from everyone else. There were only three of those in the whole place. This particular one was still open, and, standing in front of it stood a vaguely familiar figure. She was waving at Vanessa as if she knew her. It was a petite young woman with beautiful, rich, slightly curly reddish-blond hair. She was completely naked, not even wearing shoes or even a piece of jewelry. Her small breasts were perky and had prominent nipples, and her pussy had a thin landing strip the same color as her hair. She was very cute, with a small mouth and a sharp nose. Her eyes were big and brown.

"I think we saw her last time we were her," Vanessa whispered, then started walking toward her as if drawn by a string. Uncertain, I followed her.

As we got close, I was able to take a good look at her partner too, and was stunned. He was a very tall, broad shouldered, broad chested man. He had blonde hair, well cut, a strong jaw, full lips and a noble nose under slightly slanted black eyes. He was sitting on the couch, wearing leather pants with black boots and an open shirt that accentuated his strong pectoral muscles and six-pack. Even as I approached I couldn't help but notice that his pants seemed to barely contain his member like it was begging to get out. My mouth watered, for some reason.

Vanessa approached the red-haired girl who laughed, a tinkling sound, and embraced her despite their nakedness. She whispered something in my partner's ear and they both laughed. As they separated from their embrace, I expected to be introduced somehow, but they kept talking for a bit, holding hands, in a whisper so that I could barely hear them over the soft pounding music in the place. After a bit of this, all smiles and laughs, they started swaying slightly to the music, still ignoring the world and everyone else but each other.

I suddenly realized I was feeling more awkward than if I'd been naked myself! Snap out of it! I thought. Might as well meet this fellow if our partners were going to have some fun together. I walked over, intending to introduce myself.

As I reached the inside of the cubicle, the guy looked up at me good-naturedly. I felt warm and welcome all of a sudden, but then noticed there was steel in those gray eyes of his as well. He sized me up and down, taking in my pants and shoes, my opened shirt, and finally my face. He smiled, but this time there was something wicked there and a strange understanding passed between us. I remained standing, breathing hard.

Oh dear, I thought, oh dear...

I turned around, pretending to look for Vanessa. She and her new friend were now dancing very close to each other. Vanessa was stroking the girl's beautiful, long curls, and she was stroking my partner's back, the hand going all the way down to her ass. Not sure of myself, I decided to first go get some drinks. There were none on the table in the cubicle.

I returned a few minutes later with a tray holding a variety of shots. I'd already downed a couple of them, and was feeling more sanguine now as I approached the cubicle. The girls were still dancing, and they laughed and helped themselves to a shot each as I passed them by. I finally laid the rest on the table. The short girl's partner nodded his thanks, and grabbed a glass while nodding for me to join his side.

Relieved, I walked around the table and was about to sit when something unexpected happened. The guy, having downed his shot in one gulp, sat back more comfortably on the couch and, with one swift move, he unbuttoned his leather pants. His penis snaked out as soon as he released it. I decided to ignore this, and prepared to sit down next to him... but as I did so, he cleared his voice. I looked back at him and our eyes met. My heart sank. The familiar clenched fist of excitement caused by humiliation gripped the pit of my stomach.

Slowly, I lowered myself to my knees next to him instead. I glanced at his huge penis, long and thick and only partly erect, uncut, resting on the black leather pants from which it had escaped. I looked around, and found a small bottle of lube on the table, next to a bowl of condoms. I squeezed a few drops into my palm, then reached out and started stroking the stranger's dick.

At first I just made sure that I lathered it properly with the lube. I wanted to make sure I didn't make him uncomfortable. As I did so, his penis started to harden and I began to use longer strokes up and down the thick shaft. Before long, I was using both hands, it was simply large enough. With one hand I kept up the up-and-down stroking motion, making sure not to squeeze too hard. With the other, I gave particular attention to the tip of the penis, running my fingers around its edge and top. The guy relaxed and kept his eyes closed for a bit, then opened them and looked out in the distance.

I chanced a look over my shoulder, while making sure not to lapse in my motions. Vanessa and his partner were now making out on the dance floor, touching each other hungrily. I swallowed hard. My own crotch was not a mass of pleasurable pain, my own dick hard but constrained by the pants, my balls blue from arousal. I wanted more.

I kept stroking the guy for another good couple of minutes and he became rock hard. Finally, he motioned for me to stop and signaled for the girls to join us. As they approached, I couldn't look up. I wasn't sure what I would read in Vanessa's face. He must have given them a sign though, because the next moment I felt hands on my shirt pulling it off. I allowed it, then stood up. The man I'd been jerking off was still sitting in a wide posture, legs spread, large penis erect, arms on the back of the couch, relaxed. He looked me up and down again, as small gentle hands reached around and unbuttoned my pants. They fell around my ankles, followed swiftly by my underwear. I stepped out of my shoes by myself. Having not worn any socks, I was now completely naked. My own dick, visibly smaller than the one in front of me, stretched out, erect and dripping pre-cum. I almost put my hands in front of it. I was so humiliated and so aroused.

My embarrassment only increased when, out of my own volition, I lowered myself back to my kneeling position. The guy, on the other hand, got up and approached, his partner introducing Vanessa to him. He smiled, extending his hand and cupping my partner's face. She relaxed into it, like a cat, and he leaned over and started making out with her by way of a greeting. I was breathing hard in my kneeling position, trying to ignore the fact that his penis was still out of his pants, right there in front of my face. My muscles tensed with arousal and my dick stirred. Vanessa's hand reached out and grabbed the member right there, in front of me, stroking it gently.

"You found a pretty one tonight, pet," the guy finally said, breaking off the kiss. Vanessa swayed on her feet and looked like she might have fallen if he hadn't been holding her by the side of the neck still. From my place, I could see that her own pussy was shining wet, a thin streak of her juices already gliding down her inner thigh. I gulped. I would have loved nothing more in that moment than to lick it clean.

"And she comes bearing gifts, Dom!" the short, red-haired girl said, giving another of her bright, tingling laughs. I looked up confused and to my absolute shame realized they were all looking down at me. I was the gift she meant!

"A fine specimen, this one," her guy said, "I sense we will all enjoy our time here tonight."

He stroked my head like I was a dog. I shuddered at the touch, and my dick gave a visible twinge.

"My name is Dominic, but you may call me Dom," he told Vanessa, giving her a suggestive smile. "You've met Evelyn, I trust."

"Yes," Vanessa said, sounding a little out of breath. "We have."

"She's a delicious one, Dom," Evelyn added, licking her lips.

"Well then, how about we take this party to the private area?" Dom said. The girls nodded, holding hands.

I started to get up but a look from him told me to wait. He grabbed his penis and wiped the pre-cum on the side of my face. I stood there frozen, a lump in my throat, feeling the liquid drip down my cheek and neck. I noticed Vanessa's eyes widen at the gesture and Evelyn laughed again. I looked down, ashamed. Dom proceeded to stick his member back in his pants, and buttoned them back up. He then leaned over to where Vanessa was standing and reached a hand toward the jewel at the end of the gold chain I'd given her.

Instead of grabbing it directly, he instead cupped her pussy, giving it a couple of strokes, making her knees buckle again. She closed her eyes and moaned. It was over as soon as it began though and, with a swift and deft gesture, Dom's hand shot up to the chain's clasp and opened it.

"You won't mind if I borrow this?" he asked, not waiting for an answer.

He gestured for me to get up, and I complied swiftly.

"Grab your dick, pet," he then instructed, a wicked smile on his face.

I did as he said, and he looped the gold chain tightly, several times around my wrists binding them in place. It forced me into a slightly hunched position, like the beginning of a bow. I could easily slide my hands off, but I knew what was expected of me.

"How about that?" he asked when he was done. He then slapped my ass appreciatively, and turned around, leading the way toward the private club area.

The two girls followed him, both completely naked, Vanessa still wearing only her high heels. The barefoot Evelyn winked at me as she passed, and she grabbed the end of the chain with the stone, which was still dangling in front of my penis. So there I was, holding onto my own dick, being pulled by the chain that bound my hands, walking the length of the club's dancing area. I looked around and choked, noticing how many people had now gathered, and how many were pointing at us, some openly laughing at my predicament.

elffeels
elffeels
40 Followers