The Orchard Ch. 02: The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up you go," Dom said, suddenly slapping my but cheek hard. I got up and, because I didn't move fast enough, got another slap on the other cheek. My dick was dripping pre-cum all over the place as I crawled onto the bed and stopped in a position on all fours.

"Have at it, girls," Dom instructed, and he went over to the other couch from where he could watch. Evelyn was the swiftest, and she appeared in front of me, her dildo bouncing impatiently in my face. I opened my mouth, looking up to her, taking in her tits, her nipples, and her gorgeous face with that rosebud mouth that was now curved into a wicked grin. She pushed the latex toy inside my throat and started fucking it, ignoring the gagging noises I was making.

Soon after, I felt the other feeling I was equally terrified and longing for that night. A small hand was propped on my butt cheek, pulling it open. Something impossibly large touched my anus, and I felt the uncomfortable feeling of cool lube being spread over the opening. A little finger, followed swiftly by a second one, even went inside, making sure I was well covered. Then, the large thing was back, and this time it was applying pressure.

Dom got up from where he was sitting, his erection now back to full size, and walked around the bed toward my back.

"Here, Vanessa, let me show you how it's done."

I gagged again, and this time it wasn't because of the large dildo being pushed down my throat. Was I about to be on the receiving end of his massive penis? Something large and hard once again found my anus, but this time the pressure increased. Large hands pulled my cheeks apart, and I heard him say:

"That's it, don't relent, just keep going back and forth, slightly deeper each time."

My anus started to part, reluctantly. I tried to relax, and that seemed to help for one moment there was just pressure...the next moment something was sliding in. With each push I became more aware of the size of that thing until, with a great heave and a moan of pleasure from Vanessa the dildo went straight in.

"Feels nice with the double heads, doesn't it?" asked Dom.

"Yes, oh, yes Dom!" answered Vanessa.

I thought I would go insane from the feelings I was having, getting spitroasted on that bed by my best friend and this stranger. As the dildo glided up my ass I thought I would burst from its enormous size. Then came the retreat, and then another push, and with each of those I felt a pleasure I'd never known before, and a tingling went all the way to the tip of my penis which was hanging useless between my legs.

I kept looking up, and Evelyn and I never broke eye contact. There was something in that look that told me I was a humiliated, miserable wretch and that she knew it...she kept fucking my mouth. With both girls pushing into me from either end, they soon found a rhythm where they basically pushed against each other, with more force than either could achieve on their own. I felt every thrust of Vanessa's in my ass, the sensation spreading through my entire midsection and down the very shaft of my penis to its tip. It was intoxicating, a mix of pleasure and pain in equal measure. My focus however was drawn by the dildo that kept trying to slip down my throat. I struggled to keep control of my gag reflex, while breathing through my nose. Evelyn was relentless, she was clearly enjoying this. I felt saliva dripping down my chin and down the sides of my mouth.

"Fuck this is amazing!" Vanessa shouted suddenly, and I felt her increasing her rhythm.

I could only imagine what it must feel like for her, being penetrated both vaginally and anally. She started moaning louder and louder with each thrust, and going even deeper into me. I had no idea how deeply one could get fucked and by now I was moaning too. The pain-to-pleasure ratio was starting to tip a bit right when she screamed:

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and, with a final push, she did. I felt her shuddering against my butt, the dildo stuck as far as it would go up my ass. I groaned, and Evelyn retreated from my throat too, giving me a little space to breathe.

We were all panting as Dom approached us, surveying the scene. He went over to Vanessa and said:

"How was that, dear?"

"It was incredible," she whispered, still out of breath. I could still feel her shuddering at irregular intervals from the aftermath of the orgasm.

"Would you like a second round?"

I turned around, panicked slightly, to see her nodding profusely, looking up at Dom's good-natured face with a mixture of awe and adoration. He turned toward me and said:

"Let's make it even more interesting. On your back, pet, please."

I didn't know if I could take another round of this but, despite myself, I complied immediately. I turned on my back and soon found myself in the incredibly absurd position of having my legs up in the air, held by my partner, and her artificial penis once again pushing at the edges of my anus. This time, however, it slipped in easily, almost right away, and she closed her eyes as she started thrusting once again.

Suddenly, Evelyn was on top of me too. She straddled my chest, her naked pussy against my skin, her hands on my shoulders. She'd taken her own dildo off and was grinning, delight on her face as she looked down at me.

"I liked what Dom did earlier," she said sweetly, "with the spit. I want to try it too! Open up!"

I was shocked at the instruction, but I'd already learned my lesson apparently, for I complied right away. Just as my ass was getting railed, I opened my mouth and waited. Evelyn started to gather her spit, her mouth working. She took her time, a little smile on the corner of her closed mouth, as she worked. Finally, she pursed her lips, and a thick wad of saliva started gathering there. She let all of it go. It fell into my open mouth where I felt it slide down my tongue and I swallowed. It had a vague, sweetly taste, but the texture was distinctive.

Evelyn laughed, and stretched out, like a cat, along my body. Her head came to rest next to my dick, her hair silky and smooth. Her pussy was right next to my chin, her legs stretched on either side of my head. I was confused for only a moment about what this meant, for right away I found myself in the considerably large shadow of Dom himself. He straddled my face without warning, resting his balls right onto my mouth. With expert ease, his large member found Evelyn's pussy and slowly penetrated her as far as it would go and started fucking her.

A part of me was having an out of body experience by this time. One can only take so much humiliation, I thought, before they separate from themselves. It was as if I was watching myself from above. Lying naked on my back, my legs in the air held by my dear friend Vanessa, who was hard at work fucking my ass -- and herself in the process -- with a massive dildo. Another naked girl, Evelyn, lying on top of me, getting fucked by her partner. His balls, rubbing against my face, his anus right in front of my eyes.

I did not hesitate to open my mouth and started licking and slurping everything I could, when I could. Soon I could feel a tangy, salty taste in my mouth. It was the combination of Evelyn's pussy juices flowing down Dom's shaft, mixing with his own sweat. I kept at it, closing my eyes, trying to live in the moment and focus on my other senses. I could smell sweat, and sex, and cum, both male and female, all at once. I could hear Vanessa moaning ever louder, approaching another shattering orgasm. I felt pain and pleasure in my bowels, balls, and penis which was so erect it felt like it might burst out of its skin.

"I'm cumming!" Vanessa announced, groaning.

"Me too!" said Evelyn who started shouting shamelessly with Dom's every thrust.

Vanessa joined her and they climaxed together, their screams of pleasure surely filling the hallway outside. Dom was now accelerating his own rhythm and, with a brief and deep-voiced "Aah!", he came too, shuddering.

I opened my eyes as he got off my face, and heard a faint pop-ing sound as Vanessa extracted the dildo from my ass. I lifted my head slightly, and faced Evelyn's pussy, looking wet and deep red from the stimulation, a faint trail of cum dripping down to my chest. She pushed herself forward until she was right by my mouth. I opened it to clean her up. With a slight tensing of her pelvic muscles, and a relaxation of her vagina, I saw it open up and out came a stream of cum which she let flow directly in my mouth. Caught by surprise, I immediately swallowed all of it. This happened twice more and I made sure to eat it all up. Then, I cleaned the remaining juices from her pussy and anus with my tongue, until she was pleased and dropped to the side to lie exhausted on the bed.

..................

My head was spinning and my throat was full, not just of cum, but with the tight-chested feeling of extreme arousal. I was no longer a person, I was now completely mad with lust and only longed for more. I also felt a rush of joy and gratefulness that I was having this experience. It drove me to get off the bed and drop to my knees once again. Dom was sitting on the couch again, in a relaxed posture, legs spread wide, penis still semi-erect. I crawled to him and, after receiving unspoken permission, thoroughly cleaned his penis too of all the sperm and pussy juices it was covered with. I then bowed down and kissed his feet, prostrating myself to this man who knew how to use me so well.

"There, there," he said, patting my head.

Vanessa and Evelyn, who had collapsed one next to the other on the bed, stirred like cats. They must have noticed that they were lying upside-down toward each other which brought their faces and pussies right next to each other. They started kissing and licking each other.

Dom watched this for a while, stroking himself, while I remained kneeling and bowing, my head on the floor in front of him. He put one foot on it at one point, resting more comfortably. However, this didn't last long, and he finally got up and went over to the bed.

"How about a final performance for tonight, girls?"

Eagerly they answered yes and got up. Dom handed them a collar each, to mark them as his own. He then put on a leather harness, which still left him entirely naked, but commanding a different level of respect and attention. For myself, he pulled out a collar and leash. The girls left the room first, followed by Dom, who pulled me by the collar as I remained on all fours.

"This is called a walk of shame," he announced as we entered the corridor outside. "This club is famous for it."

A lot more people were milling about the basement area by now. The club area must have been almost empty. I could hear the sounds of fucking from every direction, both men and women. As we started down the corridor, we first passed a couple who were making out. The man was naked and his partner topless with large tits and lace underwear on. Her high heels put her at about one inch taller than him. As we passed, she broke off, bent down and slapped my ass hard, once. Then she brought her hand down a second time, somehow hitting me right between the legs. Pain shot up my balls into my abdomen and I groaned audibly. She laughed.

Next we passed two couples that were walking in the opposite direction and two of them simply spat on my back. I lowered my head, focusing on the red carpet below and the feeling of its rough texture on my hands and knees. We then stopped briefly in front of a woman in high heels whose partner was also naked. Dom exchanged a few words with them and at one point shoved my head toward the woman's boots. I proceeded to kiss and lick them while they conversed. Her naked partner approached as I was doing so. I didn't realize it until the last moment, but he was jerking off, and came all over my back.

We moved on, the sperm now slowly trickling down my skin. We passed a few more people and I got spat on and spanked a couple more times, until we finally reached a large open space that must have been our destination from the beginning. I lifted my head and noticed a tangle of straps hanging from the ceiling. At a signal from Dom, I got up, and he guided me toward a few pieces of leather that formed a sort of swing. I sat down, suspended, and he fastned me in place. He then proceeded to bind my hands and feet, stretched apart as far as they would go. When he finished, I was swaying gently in place. The position was far more comfortable than I'd expected but I was horrified by my completely helpless state. I then noticed that a crowd had actually gathered, likely witnessing my walk of shame. The moment Dom stepped away, a guy wearing a leather harness approached, penis erect, and grabbed my thighs, penetrating my ass with no hesitation.

As I was getting fucked, I watched Dom walk away and turn to Vanessa, who had her deer-in-the-headlights look again, watching what was happening to me. He distracted her with a long kiss, then grabbed her waist and lifted her up in one swift motion. His muscles bulged and she yelped in surprise, but he was holding her as if she weighed nothing.

"Look up," Dom said, and Vanessa did, noticing a pair of leather straps hanging from the ceiling. They were handholds so she lifted her arms and tangled them around the strap loops. He then lowered her right onto his large penis, slowly, gently. As he penetrated her, I saw her eyes widen and a soft "Aaah" escape her lips. I knew, from our candid talks, that this must be by far the largest member she'd ever experienced and it showed in her expression. I took her in, naked body glistening, breasts starting to bounce, a healthy flush to her skin and face. Around us, more people were gathering and by the far wall three mostly naked women sat down on a bench to watch. Evelyn headed toward them, getting on her knees, and started going down on the one in the middle, while stroking and fingering the other two with her hands. I enjoyed the view for a brief moment...

...and then my vision was obscured by a semi erect penis whose owner approached me from the side. I immediately opened my mouth and let him in, sucking and licking around the tip. For a while, the guy was satisfied with my efforts, but as his dick hardened, he decided to take control. His hand reached around the back of my head and grabbed me, then shoved his member deeper and started to fuck my throat.

It was around that time that the guy who had been fucking my ass gave a loud moan and, after briefly accelerating his thursting motions, he pulled out and came. The sperm shot all the way up my chest and abdomen, several times. As soon as he stepped away, someone else took his place and I felt them grab my penis roughly and use it as leverage to push himself deep up my ass. I was distracted from this by the fact that I was starting to run out of air. Just as I was beginning to gag, feeling incipient panic, the guy fucking my throat pulled out as well and shot his considerable load into my face and open mouth. The warm cum filled my mouth and nose and I swallowed, then took in a long and shuddering breath.

It was at this point that I started to lose track of time. I was an object with two holes that were continually being penetrated, used, and then discarded. I couldn't always tell if I was being fucked by a dildo, or by a penis. There was only the thrusting and the pounding, the salty, tangy taste of cum, the warmth of the room, my head spinning. I was dimly aware that someone was taking care of wiping my face and nose every time it got drenched in cum, making sure I could keep breathing and taking the oral punishment. My asshole was now completely relaxed, and I imagined it as a gaping hole, widened by repeated abuse. Far away I could hear Vanessa's screams of joy and pleasure as she had orgasm after rolling orgasm, presumably in the generous arms of Dom.

When everything ended, it was so sudden that I didn't first realize it. One moment I was still being railed from both directions and sprayed with cum, the next... nothing. I was panting, struggling to catch my breath as if I'd run a full marathon. My muscles were tense and could feel the places where the swing straps had rubbed against my skin and flesh. My vision was blurry and my head was swimming. My anus and the back of my throat were pulsing with a dull pain, feeling sore and used.

Suddenly, Vanessa's face swam into view and she was wearing an ecstatic smile, her eyes shining, skin glistening with sweat. She gently grabbed the back of my neck and shoulders and I felt someone releasing my hands and lowering the top of my body to the ground. My waist and legs remained in their previous position. When Vanessa let me go, I was staring upwards at my own engorged penis. It was almost purple, the balls a mass of pain from having no release after so much stimulation. I felt the cum and sweat that covered my chest and abdomen sliding down my neck and back.

Vanessa's familiar, small hand closed around my penis and she started to rub, very gently. I groaned, loudly, electric bolts of pleasure exploding from it and traveling up my spine and to all my extremities. I tensed and then, with a final loud moan, finally came. For once, the hot spurt of sperm that hit my face and entered my mouth was my own, but I didn't register this that very moment as my brain had temporarily become an absolute explosion of lust and pleasure.

When it was done, Vanessa bent down and kissed me full on the mouth, her tongue slipping inside and entangling my own, despite the absolute filthy state I must have been in. My legs were released, and I was lowered from the swing to the floor. Vanessa then laid down next to me, whispering "thank you! Thank you!" repeatedly and breathlessly in my ear.

I don't know how long we stayed in that position but finally my vision and head started to clear a bit and I became aware of where we were again. I got up in a sitting position, struggling with arms trembling from exhaustion. Dom was crouching in front of me and Evelyn was kneeling next to him, an absolutely delighted expression on her face.

"Let me tell you," he said, "I've been doing this a while now, but I don't think I've ever seen anything like this."

Evelyn was nodding, looking very excited.

"If you are up for it, I was wondering if you would accept one final instruction from me tonight?"

"YES!" Vanessa said, getting up as well, with no hesitation. "Of course!" I added at the same time.

Dom smiled and pulled something from a small hook at the belt of his harness. It turned out to be my car keys.

"I want you both to get up now, and head right out, along the basement corridor, crossing the club area dance floor, and walking right out of the club into the parking lot. Stay just as you are -- no clothes, no washing up -- just get in your car and drive back home in your current state. You'll thank me later."

With that, he got up, not waiting for our answer, and walked out the door.