The Orchard Ch. 02: The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you don't rub yourself and cum," came Dom's voice, loud enough to carry to the nearby cubicles. "The night is young and I have plans."

Vanessa looked back toward me and our eyes met. Her cheeks were flushed and she was as incredulous as I was at the turn the evening was taking. An understanding passed between us and I knew we were both enjoying ourselves. I still found it unbelievable how incredibly aroused being humiliated and used could make me. My head was swaying from the feeling, my thoughts haphazard, my whole skin tingling with excitement as we left the club area and entered the significantly darker space that was the sex basement.

..................

Dom led our strange procession down a dark, narrow corridor. He was first, still wearing his leather pants, open shirt, and shoes. The only fully dressed one. Behind him walked Vanessa and Evelyn, one only wearing high heels, the other completely naked. Their cute, full, round butts were swaying in front of my face, making me drool. I came last, pulled by a chain, my hands tied around my dick, also completely in the nude. I was struggling to keep from cumming. Just as Dom had anticipated, the position made my penis rub against my palms and I was hard as a rock and ready to burst at the slightest touch. Fortunately I was also slightly terrified of what I'd be asked to do, and to whom, and I focused on that feeling instead.

Did I have limits to what I'd be willing to do if asked? I honestly didn't know. I'd thought about it many times in the last few months and my only answer was to try and see. I reminded myself that whatever happened, the club did have a strict no-means-no consent policy and I could extract myself from anything that made me, or my partner, uncomfortable at any time.

I was surprised as we were walking along to realize that we weren't alone in the place. Several private and public rooms opened up to either side, and some were already occupied. I could also hear the sounds of moaning and other activities coming from further down. Given how early we'd come, and how fast we'd fallen in with these two, I thought we'd be among the first ones here.

Dom finally reached a matte glass door which had a clothes hanger out front with multiple hooks. On some of these, several towels were hanging, their owners were likely inside.

"You go in first," Dom commanded. "I will change and join you shortly."

He walked further down, opening one of the private rooms, while Evelyn led me by my chain, and Vanessa by her hand, into the chamber beyond the glass door.

The place was even darker than the corridor and, as soon as we were inside, we knew this was a wet sauna. Steam was hanging in the air, giving the place a hazy, dreamy look. Further down, past a bend to the right, there was a source of light. From the sound of it, it came from a TV which must have been showing porn.

"Let's slip in here," Evelyn whispered, leading us to the left. It was so dark, I hadn't even realized there was an opening in the side-wall there. The walls were covered with black tiles and, as I brushed past one, I felt them moist from the steam and slightly warm. The atmosphere was starting to get to me -- I had trouble breathing from arousal before, now I was positively panting.

As my eyes started to get used to the dark, I noticed that we'd entered a small chamber with a shower head to the right, a bench along the wall in front of us, and a glass wall to the left.

"You may get in position here," Evelyn said cheerfully, turning toward me and dropping the chain. "He'll be expecting it."

I swallowed hard and got on my knees again, facing the two girls, taking in their naked bodies, now glistening with sweat and moist from the steam. Evelyn approached Vanessa, putting a hand around her waist and starting to stroke her ass.

"What should we expect?" asked Vanessa, nervousness now creeping into her voice.

"Only the best, my dear," came Dom's commanding voice from behind me.

I turned to look at him and had to hold in an audible gasp. The man was a wonder of nature. He was tall, proud and confident despite his nudity. His shoulders and chest were wide and the muscles prominent and well-worked. His six-pack was also clearly visible and well defined, looking particularly impressive in the humid atmosphere. He stood with his legs slightly apart, his large penis hanging semi-erect between them. His hands held onto a small towel that was draped over his shoulders.

He approached Vanessa and Evelyn, ignoring me completely, and grabbed them each by the waist with one arm. They proceeded to make out, first with one, then the other, until his full erection returned. The hands of the two girls soon started stroking it, their fingers interlocking at times, playfully. I noticed Vanessa's other hand making its way to his ass, which she squeezed and groped hungrily.

I was watching them, my mouth hanging open. I'd never seen such a scene outside of porn movies. Their proximity was intoxicating, as was the steam surrounding us and the aroma of orange and some other spice which filled the sauna. My hand had drifted to my dick and I was hesitant, touching myself but trying to keep from going too far. I was unsure about what was expected of me, or how or whether I should join the fun. I considered touching Dom and Evelyn, who were closest to where I was kneeling, but felt like it would be rude to do so without explicit permission.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I detected motion from my left side, where the glass wall was. Surprised, I turned toward it to see a silhouette on the other side. It seemed to be a man, which was confirmed a moment later when a semi-flaccid, slightly crooked penis appeared through a hole in the wall I hadn't noticed before. With a sinking feeling I got a suspicion for why we were here instead of the private chamber.

"Aah, here it is, our first opportunity to make this interesting," said Dom, and he walked around the girls to sit on the bench along the wall in front of me. Evelyn laughed and I looked up to see a pitying look on Vanessa's face.

"Go on then, pet," he said, "show us what you can do and prove you deserve your place in this party. And you, girls, I believe we can take this up a notch too, don't you?"

I turned, reluctantly, toward the dick that felt like it was now staring at me with insolent urgency. Don't complain, you know this is what you were hoping for, came an unbidden thought and obediently I opened my mouth and took it in. I immediately felt a salty taste on my tongue, and I was struck by the softness and yet meatiness of the penis's texture. The guy on the other side shuddered, and I proceeded to suck, lifting my hand to better position the penis toward my mouth. It started to swell and harden almost immediately. I made some back and forth movements along the shaft, then took a moment to stimulate the tip and its edges with my tongue. The wet noises I was making rang out in my ears until I realized I was not the only one making those noises. Out of the corner of my eye I chanced a look and found that both Evelyn and Vanessa were on their knees, legs open wide, backs arching, and both were licking Dom's sizable member up and down. There was apparently enough of it for both of them to have plenty of room though I noticed that they weren't shy about also interlocking their tongues every time they met.

Lucky bastard, I thought, but I knew instantly that it wasn't a completely honest sentiment. I loved where I was and what was happening to me. My own penis was dripping pre-cum and it was so erect I could feel it vibrating up and down in the rhythm of my sucking motions. I focused again on what I was doing to the guy but soon he pulled back.

I didn't have to wait long, watching the threesome going on right next to me all the while, before another penis appeared through the same hole. This one was shorter and a bit thicker than the previous one, and it was already fully erect, curving slightly to one side, uncut. I stroked it a few times with my hand to stimulate it, then opened my mouth. I licked the tip of the penis clean first, enjoying the salty taste, before wrapping my lips around it and sucking it in.

To my absolute surprise, that was enough, and the guy exploded in my mouth. A spurt of hot cum hit the back of my throat and I probably would have choked on it had I not had the instinct to simply swallow as soon as I felt it. The second spurt filled my mouth and this time it was too much so let it drip down my chin instead. As I opened my mouth and pulled back, a third spurt of cum splashed my entire face, covering my nose and going into my eyes. I don't know how I kept from gagging -- the taste wasn't bad, it was just the surprise of it. With one hand I wiped the worst out of my eye and nose, and allowed the rest to simply drip down my chin and neck and into my lap. My own dick was now covered in another man's sperm, much of it still covering my face.

I felt something soft hit me from behind and I turned to find that Dom had thrown his towel at me. He smiled and nodded appreciatively. I nodded back, to thank him, and wiped my face. I felt relieved that Vanessa didn't seem to have noticed what happened to me. She had taken Dom's tip of the penis, as much as she could fit, into her mouth and was enjoying it, eyes closed. She'd lifted her ass up in the air and Evelyn's face was buried in there. She was licking my partner's pussy and asshole up and down and rubbing herself while doing so.

I only had a minute to take this all in and clean myself up before the next penis showed up through the glory hole. This time I didn't hesitate and simply took it fully into my mouth. However, I only sucked on it once before it retreated. Confused, I looked around to see the guy simply walk around the glass panel and into our space. He approached me, offering his member up once more. I opened my mouth eagerly, but instead of putting it in, he used his hand to lift it up. I instead found myself with his clean-shaven balls in my mouth.

This was unexpected, and unexpectedly humiliating. I didn't know why it felt like that but the part of me that enjoyed debasing itself rejoiced. I felt my dick instantly harden, more than it was before, and got goosebumps from the arousal. I wasn't sure how this could feel but I did my best to suck on the soft, fleshy lumps. I tried to keep my teeth out of the way, and used my tongue as much as I could, rolling it around the balls. I didn't think I could be more humiliated, until what happened next. The guy, moaning loudly, began to stroke his penis at the same time. In our position, his shaft basically extended along my nose and reached between my eyes. I had to keep them closed as he beat himself against my face while I sucked. I anticipated what would happen, but was still surprised when he cummed all over my head and forehead.

Some of it dripped down my face and into my mouth as well. I didn't stop sucking on those balls until I felt him retreating. As a final gesture of contempt, he offered me the tip of his penis which I cleaned up with my tongue and mouth as warm drops of cum were making their way down my back, on my shoulders, and down my face.

"Oh my god," I heard Vanessa's voice from behind.

I turned toward them.

"He's really something," Evelyn said, watching me with a mixture of awe and slight amusement.

"He truly is, girls," Dom said, getting up. "I think it's time you two rewarded him for his efforts but first, let's leave him to clean himself up. Join us in the private room when you're done," he said, walking away with the girls following.

..................

I took the time to wash myself properly, using the wall shower in the wet sauna. There was a small soap dispenser on the wall and I made sure I used plenty of it, getting all the stuff out of my hair and off my skin. What could he have possibly meant by "reward him"? Somehow I was certain it was only going to be more punishment. I couldn't use the cum-soaked towel to rinse myself off so I went out of the sauna naked and dripping wet. Right outside, I found a small wicker basket containing spare towels, so I grabbed one and tied it round my waist. I quickly located the door to the private cabin where I'd seen Dom go to change previously, knocked, then entered.

The private cabin was a lush space, decorated with soft velvet on the walls, a whole chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and soft couches on either side of a huge king-sized bed that could easily fit six. When I entered, Dom was sitting on the couch to the right of the door, and Evelyn and Vanessa were kneeling at his feet, leaning onto his legs. He was just stroking Evelyn's hair while whispering something in Vanessa's ear that made her burst out laughing. When she looked toward me, her cheeks were flushed, as was her neck, and her nipples stood out perkier than I'd ever seen them. She had a dazed look on her face, and her hair had gotten quite a bit messier than when we'd arrived. She was gorgeous, and horny as hell!

"Aah, the man of the hour," Dom said, standing up and approaching me.

He had a way about him that just made you freeze in place and allow him to make the first move. As he reached where I was standing, he walked around me, inspecting me carefully, likely looking for signs of unwashed cum. When he completed a full round, he pulled my towel open and let it drop to the floor. He proceeded to grab my penis and squeeze it, then inspect it carefully too. His other hand went to my butt and, to my surprise, a finger made its way between my cheeks and then pressed against my anus. I groaned, bending slightly, and the finger made its way inside for a brief moment. Thus inspected, I was left standing there, once again completely naked, as Dom headed to the other side of the room and pulled a fancy box from underneath the bed.

"For this next part, pets, I'm going to need the both of you well lubricated," he said, standing up and placing the box on the bed.

Evelyn gave her tinkling laugh and immediately sprang to her feet, heading toward the bed. She positioned herself at the edge of the bed, legs straight and open, ass in the air, and bent down to rest her elbows on the bed and her chin on her hands. She was across the way from Dom and his box and was watching it intently, delighted to find out what he'd pull out of there. Vanessa looked a bit confused but at a discrete sign, she joined the other woman and assumed the same position. Dom looked at me and said:

"You may use your tongue, but I want you on your knees. Understood?"

I gulped and rushed to comply. I got on my knees and crawled toward where the two girls were half standing, half leaning on the bed. I got behind them and got up. My mouth filled with saliva and my dick was up like a flag pole as I looked at the two pussies that were now slightly open, moist, facing me. I approached Vanessa first and closed my mouth over her lips hungrily. She moaned, bending slightly forward. I raised my left hand and found Evelyn's cute ass cheek. I gave her a good squeeze and she returned a squeal of delight. I then moved my palm over to her pussy and cupped it gently, then squeezed it just a little bit, letting the hood of her clitoris slide between my slightly open fingers. She groaned with pleasure at that.

I continued to rub her pussy taking special care to stimulate the clitoris while eating out my own partner. Vanessa's pussy was absolutely soaking wet. I made sure to lap up all the juices and then focused my tongue onto her own clit too. It was a slightly unusual position for this, but in some ways perhaps better than the reverse. After a few minutes of this, I made sure to change sides. I tried a first taste of Evelyn and was surprised and delighted at the minute changes in taste and smell from my usual partner. Meanwhile, for Vanessa, I slipped a finger into her vagina and found a particular spot that I knew she loved when stimulated. I was taking great care not to let my finger slip out, as her pussy was already so wet.

While I was licking and rubbing behind the two naked girls, something was going on in front. I could hear Dom's low voice and the girls every now and then exclaiming with some surprise and delight. Finally, they seemed to reach some consensus, and I heard the lid being shut. I doubled my efforts to make sure both girls were well lubricated, and quickly went back and forth between them, licking and sucking on their pussy lips.

Suddenly, Dom was behind me. I lifted my head like some stupid, thankful dog, and he grabbed my face, squeezing my jaws tightly with his big hand. He brought his face uncomfortably close to mine and said:

"I thought I asked for well-lubricated!"

"Yes, I..." I tried to mumble but it was hard with his vice-like grip.

He grabbed me by the back on my neck and pushed my head toward Vanessa's pussy.

"Is this what you call lubricated?"

Just when I thought he was about to shove my face into the pussy, he directed me upwards and toward her anus instead. With a sinking feeling of terrible guilt, like I'd committed some heinous act, I realized my mistake. I immediately let out my tongue and started licking the tight spot. Vanessa gave a yelp and almost pulled away, but Dom said "there, there" and stroked her head so she complied.

After licking around the rim of the anus a couple of times, I stuck my tongue into the hole, as far as it would go.

"After your mistake, you don't deserve it," Dom said, "but here, let me help you out."

There was slight mischief in his voice. I knew it was unlikely he'd actually be nice to me and instead expected some other creative humiliation. Once again, the master did not disappoint. He leaned over where I was licking and spat, a large quantity of his saliva landing precisely onto Vanessa's anus.

"Go on," he laughed.

I did. I used my tongue to spread the saliva around, and then stuck it once again inside the hole, making sure some of it made its way in there too.

"Good, and now over here," Dom said, pushing my head toward Evelyn's exposed ass.

Once again I licked the rim of the hole several times, then made sure to go in as well. Once more, when I was done, Dom provided extra lubrication in the form of his spit and I licked it obediently around and into the girl's asshole.

When I was done, Dom bent down and slapped my butt hard, once on each cheek.

"That was for wasting our time. Now, girls, turn around and let's proceed with what we're here for."

Evelyn and Vanessa both turned around and sat on the side of the bed. I looked up, admiring their breasts and the tightness of their abs. I wondered if I'd get to fuck either of them that night. Both of them only had eyes for the other man in the room. The only man in the room, part of me thought. I felt more like a piece of furniture at that moment, to be used and abused. It was an incredible feeling that I relished with abandon.

"This is for you, Evelyn," Dom said, handing something large and dark colored to her.

When I saw what it was, my stomach did a flip and my heart started beating so hard I thought I could actually hear it breaking through my chest. Evelyn was holding a large, realistic penis-shaped strapless dildo. One side, which she jumped to her feet and proceeded to insert into her pussy, was smaller and curved upwards. It was made to keep the larger end secure using the woman's vagina and pelvic muscles.

"...and this is yours, Vanessa." Dom added.

Vanessa got to her feet, taking hers from him. This was also a dildo, significantly larger than the other one, and rimmed with the most unrealistic veins -- for extra stimulation I guessed. What was special about it though, was that it wasn't just strapless, made to be secured inside the pussy. It was in fact a triple with both a vagina and an anal end. Evelyne laughed and extended her arms toward Vanessa, who bent over into them. Dom, his hands moving expertly, squirted some extra lube on the whole thing, then placed it over her pussy and anus. He started pushing it in, gently, making sure Vanessa was comfortable. When the thing finally slipped inside both of her holes, it looked like it had grown there. The penis part of it was curving upwards. I was now staring at this, and the other dildo, with some measure of panic.