All Comments on 'The Order Ch. 04'

by AllenWoody

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
leeanna19leeanna19over 2 years ago

You are a very talented writer. This is 5 star story. Really enjoyed it. "Femocracy" story are very hard to plot.

If most of the men didn't have sex the population would thin out very quickly. Every couple needs to have 2-3 children just to maintain the population. Who's is having all the children in this world?

Magic is a good plot to give females the upper hand, but a crossbow or bow and arrow would probably kill before the magic user got close enough to use it.

There is a novel out which maybe made into a film where the men are scared of woman as some have the power to shock them by touch. if a man carries a taser he also has that power. Even a knife can cause harm with a touch.

I have written a few "women in control" stories trying to iron out these things s nearly impossible. Easisest way is if men are physically weaker and smaller.

That said, magic cock ring LOL Brilliant! Will read the rest of your stuff now.

I can't understand why people don't comment more on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. I think most readers are too lazy to read anything longer than a few thousand words.

This was well plotted and tight.

maddictmaddictabout 2 years ago

Your ending reminds me of a Jr. High school dance. Then a few of the braver kids ask someone to dance. The circle/ ring starts anew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - you should write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllenWoody@AllenWoody
Hello everyone! I'm just like you; I enjoy writing my fantasies out and sharing them with others. I want to improve as a writer so I'm open to constructive feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Order Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Order Series Info