All Comments on 'The Order Ch. 13'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nicely done

I am really enjoying you story. At first I didn't wont to follower but some how I got hooked.

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandabout 15 years ago
I nearly burnt my dinner

It's been so long since the last chapter, I'd almost forgotten about this story.

Interesting fight scenes and I love the way all the brothers have come together. Hopefully the next chapter will reveal Nadia is more than she seems otherwise it seems a little odd for all this trouble to kill a simple human that any present day criminal could kill in 5 mins (I think).

Please don't leave it too long for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
damn, it was just getting intense.

Nice action chapter.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 15 years ago
Great chapter!

Loved the action, the humor among the brothers, and especially the tender moments between Andraemalek and Nadia. It's adorable how concerned he is about her. Thanks again for updating so quickly! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Andrae's character continues to amaze me. Love the Brethren collectively & individually. Liam is a riot! The fight scene kept me riveted to the screen & wanting more. I'm kinda hoping Nadia's character develops a bit of an edge to compliment her innocence, especially after everything she has experienced thus far. Thank you for the update!

FoxyHoundFoxyHoundabout 15 years ago
Incredible action!

I have to say these fight scenes are amazing! I also agree with another commenter that i hope there is more than meets the eye to Nadia. Granted she is getting stronger and can handle more, I just want her to be special somehow and not just to Andrae because he loves her. I am glad that she is finally admitting that she loves him back though!! Fantastic work as usual!! Keep up the great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

OMGoodness!!! This is soooo good! Will continue to pant for more.

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years ago
:):):):)

*smiles stupidly* :) :) :) :) I love the Brethren! Can't wait for the next chapter! <3 L.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Terminology

The suspense you are building is great. Just a little thing, you said the second demon used telepathy to stop her heart. Telepathy is purely mental communication, like what Caleb and Astaroth do, it has no physical effects. That is teleportation. It doesn't really matter though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous