The Order: Don and Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Don found himself regarding the mystical grove that had long eluded him. She was trimmed but not shaven, and the lips were adorned with neat tufts of cloud-like yellow hair.

'Look at her Don. This is your fiancée.' Dr Andrews stroked the full length of Caitlin's cleft from her pubis. Then, as if he were still unsatisfied with Caitlin's raw nakedness on display, Dr Andrews pulled the two flanks apart, uncovering a hidden ellipse the eyelet of which was the essence of their combined desire.

Miss Connor was in the reprieve phase of her cycle now.

'Look at that hole. Look at that needy hole.'

The deep, mesmerising voice had turned callous and Don realised that Dr Andrews was no longer addressing him. The doctor's cheek was pressed against the side of Caitlin's head, allowing his hot breath to graze her ear as he attended to her.

His fingers moved from spreading her lips to probing her the threshold of her passage with a circular motion, threatening to bore in.

'I'm going to open you up. I'm going to split your hole and you will scream for me. Your hole needs a man. Your hole needs a man inside it.'

Caitlin screamed out lustily and moved her hips to seek the purling fingertips.

'Is this the hole you've been waiting for?' Dr Andrews was talking to Don again. 'Tell you what let me break it in for you. Leave you a cum soaked mess...'

Dr Andrews plunged two fingers in and held them apart like a V, distending Caitlin's entrance. What was a tiny, black aperture yielded up a soft, pink and faintly heaving passage. It seemed to flutter open and closed, and every closure was a greedy sucking inwards, entreating any stiff ramrod to invade its moist cavern.

The visuals both imagined and in the flesh finally pushed him to the breaking point. Don shuddered and let out a bestial roar. 'Aaaaarrgh! Miss...'

Miss Connor's hands were off even before Don could begin his warning. His balls scorched like embers smouldering on the cusp of releasing their liquid flame, but the smothering fog of denial reached in, wrenching, to snuff out the light. All that was left of the climax was a splintering, and a clutching at formlessness where there had been substance just moments before.

With a few listless jerks, Don's member sputtered forth a stream of sperm in an incontinent flow. This time Miss Connor was at the ready, hastily scraping stray rivulets with the edge of the plastic container.

As Don sprawled lifelessly in his chair recovering from the aftermath, Miss Connor busied herself with tidying up her materials. It looked to Don like she was ready to abandon him as he was, with his still rock hard dick laying bare his humiliating desperation.

'Miss Connor you have what you need... god please I need to come.' Don's voice broke into a sob.

'I'm only interested if there's any more for me in there.' Miss Connor did not bother to even glance at him, focusing instead on her task at hand.

'Yes I do... I mean there is...'

Miss Connor looked skeptically at Don with an arched eyebrow. 'Are you sure? You better not be wasting my time.'

'I promise. I swear.'

Miss Connor capitulated. 'Well maybe if these two want to...'

'Fuck me doctor! I want you to fuck me!' Caitlin implored.

Dr Andrews had not stopped his steady fingering of Caitlin's inner folds. Having located the textured little walnut, he had been steadily rubbing and pressing, advancing and withdrawing as Caitlin's yearning dark tunnel fretfully wetted itself.

Miss Connor chuckled at the fervent answer to her unasked question.

'I know you want it. But don't you think he should have a say?' Dr Andrews jerked his head in Don's direction.

'Don...'

The captive looked on mutely, not knowing how to respond.

Dr Andrews helped Caitlin off the bed and guided her over to the chair. He took each of her hands in turn and placed them on the armrests where Don's wrists were tethered. Then moving back around her, he handled her hips, walking them backwards until she was bent over.

'Ask him nicely,' the doctor instructed sternly.

'Don. Don please. I really need it and you can't satisfy me.' Caitlin looked Don straight in the face, her eyes begging and mouth agape to accommodate her rough breathing.

Don squeezed his eyes shut and nodded.

'Ooo...' Caitlin luxuriated in the rippling warmth of a thick black cock slowly slipping into her.

When Don could bear it he opened his eyes to see Caitlin's blissful face coming towards him, then away again, as she was rocked to and fro.

'Caitlin you're being too cruel,' Miss Connor said, her voice dripping with mirth at the irony. 'Suck him at least.'

Caitlin leaned in and took him in like she always did. First examining with a one handed long stroke to assess his firmness, and pausing to admire it like she was seeing his manhood for the first time. Then she sucked on the head, and only just the head, exactly like she would a lollipop. Caitlin looked up at Don as she tongued the tip of his cock and giggled shyly, as if it were just the two of them, and exactly like the first time she had done it. He smiled back at his baby girl. Opening wide, she gulped it all in deep and long, both hands kneading and massaging where her mouth could not reach. Don stretched out, relaxing fully for the first time.

At the other end of the trio Caitlin's fling with Dr Andrews was also heating up. He had reached around Caitlin's hips to feel for her hooded pearl. Then he pressed upon it gently in tempo with his thrusting, alternating pressure and every incoming stroke so that the whole of Caitlin's womanhood was at the mercy of constant and unremitting pleasure.

Caitlin was getting carried away now and she sucked harder, dragging her tongue along his shaft and swirling it at the tip. She was just that kind of girl, to always have the delights she gave exceed the one she received. Don loved Caitlin so much. He could always rely on her to make him happy. She would give him what he needed. She would bring him off...

All at once Miss Connor was at their side. She put her hand under Caitlin's chin, lifting the suctioning mouth away.

'Have your fun somewhere else please,' Miss Connor said, frowning at Dr Andrews.

The illusion was broken. Don watched as the rutting couple retreated, still joined together and not breaking their rhythm. Miss Connor settled back in next to Don, giving him some time to deflate before starting back in again with her on-off stroking. Don rolled his head backward and howled with sorrow. Despite the distress of each retreat of sensation that he had endured however, he could not help but admit that his unsated lust was rising, still rising, beyond the confines of any limits he had previously thought possible.

Dr Andrews and his charge were now oblivious to anything besides the fruition of their ecstasy. Their wanton performance was riveting -- dark into light, dark into light, the discordance of their colour embellishing the harmony of their movement.

The clenching of Caitlin's snug, ridged tunnel was the final exquisite touch that Dr Andrews needed. He pushed Caitlin off, ordering her to kneel down as he jerked himself. She hurriedly complied, looking up at the black Adonis with doe-eyes and greedy mouth at the ready.

'Uh. Uh. Uh.' Dr Andrews came in strong spurts that fell onto Caitlin's hair and face.

Don moaned jealously to see Dr Andrews orgasming without a care and letting his potent seed spill so heedlessly. His own balls started to twitch in empathetic response.

Still on her knees, Caitlin turned to look at Don. She licked her lips to taste Dr Andrews cum' and cajoled. 'Don, don't you want to come on me too?' Caitlin shuffled over and offered up her splattered face. 'Give me some more babe. Show them. Make me yours.'

Sensing the stirring quickened by Caitlin's overture, Miss Connor began to massage with her tongue the band of muscle at the base of Don's dick where it connected his sack, her unrelenting hand never stopping in its full-length pumping. This was it. This would be the feverish end. Don readied himself to unleash the taut coil, to finally flood his burning sex with divine relief.

'Miss, please Miss, please get it ready, I'm going to come, I want to come, I want to come!'

Nonetheless before the final stroke that would have brought the pleasure that his entire being was screaming for, there was that cold-blooded, ruthless abandonment once more. The agony of the void lasted only seconds, but in those moments he toppled off a cliff edge, plunged without falling, fell without landing. Then, as Don's thighs shivered violently out of control, Miss Connor's precious white essence oozed lifelessly out of his cockhead and she caught it with the edge of the bottle.

Don's head flopped down against his chest. This was the ruination of him, and everything that he had ever been. He had never known such bitter torment to follow the climb to the highest state of bliss. What followed was a total paralysis of body and thoughts, his spiritless panting the only constant.

It was the sound of Miss Connor's voice that brought Don out of his fugue state.

'Have you got anymore?'

Her hand was on him again, stroking tentatively.

'Do I need to make sure that it's all out?'

Panicked, Don hollered repeatedly. 'There's nothing left! There's nothing left!' His urgency was partly in an attempt to convince Miss Connor that he was telling the truth, and partly in his own disbelief. He had surrendered his everything -- his balls were completely emptied out with not a drop remaining to relinquish. And yet the release had not come. His horniness that had built up over the last excruciating fortnight and aggravated methodically in the past hour was burning fiercer than ever, but he had nothing, nothing left to give.

Don's mind and body were utterly defeated at the betrayal and together rebelled in incredulity and rage. With his torso braced against the solid seat back Don bucked into the empty air over, and over, and over, his still solid penis blindly seeking purchase against something, anything at all. With each thrust he let out a tormented wail.

The trio in the room regarded his tantrum coolly and with no comment until Don was overwhelmed at last by a debilitating weariness. He collapsed back into the chair, racked by sobs. As Don lay slumped and blubbering, he heard Dr Andrews instruct Miss Connor.

'If he keeps that up you might need to put a cage on him. We'll take today's session to be one ejaculation. Write a note for the appointments to be once every two weeks until the count shows zero, then arrange one more just to be safe.'


12