The Order: Lindsay

Story Info
Cum-filled punishment for compromising The Order.
3.2k words
3.81
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adlamb
adlamb
35 Followers

You must go, she had been told.

Lindsay could sense Mrs Quentin's quiet fury even through her unhurried and serene tone, through her measured words repetitive like a sermon. You have broken the rules. You have trampled on our principles and generosity. You have threatened the integrity of our community. You must go. The look in her unblinking eyes was steely.

Lindsay had begged and cried of course, but her infraction was unforgivable.

It was only when the volume of her wails threatened to wake the others that Mrs Quentin said: 'I have never been unkind to you. Don't let it be said that I started now. It's late. Pack what you need from your room for a few days and take it to the flat outside. We'll ship the rest of your belongings to you if you give us a forwarding address.'

Lindsay did not know how long she had been in the windowless granny flat, only that she had slept and awoken twice now, and that her stomach was rumbling. Still she dared not venture outside, did not even risk opening the door to check the time of day. Mrs Quentin had been clear. Once she had had her rest and departed then all ties were severed. Under no circumstance would she be welcome back to any of The Order's properties.

Well then I shan't leave, Lindsay thought.

It was this stubbornness and simple-minded petulance that had gotten Lindsay into the trouble she now found herself in.

To bring him back to the Big House was stupid beyond all reason. But, even if she had not been caught, Lindsay did concede that she had shown herself to be thoroughly ungrateful and deplorable for letting the encounter happen at all. The boy was super cute, with his floppy blonde hair and angled jawline. Lindsay had been carried away by drink and youthful arrogance, had wanted to impress him with the grandeur of her abode, perhaps subtly imply that she came from old money.

Breakfast, maybe even lunch, would have been served hours ago at the Big House, Lindsay thought. She fantasised about luscious scrambled eggs, snappy sausages, heaping bowls of fruit salad. There had always been more. Always second helpings, no questions asked. Mrs Quentin made sure that her girls were well fed and wanted for nothing. If there would be one flaw in her plan this would be it, Lindsay thought. She would have to leave for food at some point, and then there would be no return.

Lindsay switched off the light and lay down to sleep again, hoping to drowse away the emptiness inside. Your forget yourself, Mrs Quentin often warned her. But now the time for admonishment was long gone. Lindsay wept again in shame and at her stupidity. She did love the people. Everything they had stood for and given her was everything she had ever had. This life would have been her salvation.

The creak and slamming of the door to her quarters woke Lindsay from her fitful rest.

'Hey Linds. Man you done fucked up.'

'Justin?' Lindsay sat up in the darkness, rubbing her eyes.

The entrant flipped the light switch on. Lindsay saw that it was indeed Justin, in his signature red hoodie and grey sweats. She had partied and been with him more than a handful of times, enough to build up a comfortable rapport. Justin was young and fiery like she was. His skinny frame and short dreads reminded Lindsay of her first boyfriend. They could have met in high school and been friends, or enemies. Behind him was a group of about seven or eight men, some she knew by sight, some unfamiliar. Lindsay shyly ignored them and spoke to Justin only.

'Why did you come? Who told you I was here? Who said you could come?'

'Mrs Q said to check if you were still hanging around in this shack.'

'So she told you what happened?' Lindsay looked at the floor while asking meekly, her cheeks reddening at the humiliation.

'Yeah, look I don't care about that aight?'

It mattered to Lindsay that at least Justin didn't seem to think of her as a disgrace.

'Did Mrs Quentin say I could go back?' Lindsay asked, hope rising in her voice. Was this meant to be some sort of security escort?

'She didn't say nothing like that. We're just here to get our nut.'

'Oh!' Lindsay reared back slightly in surprise at the response she was least expecting. She turned her attention to the men standing around to ascertain their purpose. Sure enough, a few of them were starting to pull off their shoes and unbuckle belts, while others stood around rubbing the front of their pants in anticipation as they watched her.

'Hey,' Lindsay smiled placidly and waved at the group. She got some heys and smiles in return. Not an unfriendly bunch.

It wasn't the nature but only the timing of the event that had Lindsay confused.

'You told her that? And she let you?'

Justin stripped off his sweatpants and underwear and collapsed into a cushioned seat. Without needing to be told, Lindsay casually removed all her clothing as well, and scooted to his side to take hold of his length. Even in well-endowed company Justin was famous for the dimensions of his unit, and his big, black, semi-erect cock well exceeded the grip of Lindsay's two fists.

'Yeah. She said to fill you up. Now shut up and suck.' Justin had no patience for small talk today.

Was this meant to be a shot at redemption? Lindsay wasn't sure but she was more ready than ever to service the black kings.

She started by stroking with her two hands, then eagerly put her mouth around the large shaft to get some lubrication on the monster. Lindsay licked at the rolled foreskin in a circular motion around the head, savouring the salty tang, then drew in her cheeks and started the bobbing rhythm that she knew Justin liked.

The man of the moment sighed and leaned back, savouring the pleasure. Around Lindsay the men gathered to watch. She felt hands stroking down her back and twisting her nipples, and she wiggled her ass to show appreciation for their attention. However, she maintained her focus on Justin, carefully handling and playing with his balls. For a while there was only the sound of slurping as she lost herself in the repetitive and hypnotic deed. Justin busied himself tugging her hair and stroking her temple.

Only as Justin came was Lindsay reminded that his length was not the only trait that Justin was famous for -- the quantity of his sperm was known to be magnificent as well. Ordinarily in a creampie it wouldn't matter but today...

'Mmmmrrrmpphhh!' Lindsay moaned in fear, bracing herself for a further choking by the deluge.

Fortunately, the glans of Justin's was hanging down past the top of Lindsay's throat. So although Lindsay gagged and retched struggling to breathe against Justin's weight against her windpipe, she was not further impeded by the fountain of cum that shot almost directly into her belly. Lindsay counted six twitches against her tongue and with each a gush of liquid was forced in.

'Aaaaah. That was three days' worth. How's that?'

Lindsay's dripping nose and mouth were a wet mess but her stomach gave a small, satisfied gurgle, and she realised that she had just had her first sustenance in twelve, maybe eighteen hours. She licked her lips, surprised to find herself wishing that there had been more.

'Mmm... thank you Justin.' Lindsay cooed demurely.

Justin leaned back into the chair in a satisfied daze. While he took his time to relax, Lindsay was still on-call, and it did not take long for another overlarge member to be shoved in her face. Everyone was joining in now. As Lindsay blew her latest charge on her hands and knees the lips of her vagina were being stroked and pulled apart. Below her, a young guy lay suckling at her overhanging nipples while he played with himself.

Lindsay moaned at the stimulation from all sides. She could take punishment if it was like this.

'Ooo...' Lindsay exhaled sharply when a heavyset man mounted and wordlessly pushed in without any hesitation. The audacity and disregard for causing her any discomfort was a huge turn-on however, and though he had wasted no time on formalities his persistent long stroking soon found its mark.

'Oh god...' Lindsay tried her best to maintain the steady tempo of her sucking while the audible squelching from her nether end shamefully disclosed how fiercely her arousal had set in.

The man on the receiving end of her now distracted blowjob did not appreciate the interruption.

'Hey eyes on me,' he demanded, cupping her chin and plugging her mouth once more. Reminded of her function, Lindsay applied herself vigorously, turning her gaze upwards to let him know that she was watching him and seeking his approval. She also made sure that her moans and pants provoked by the stimulation at her cunt were vocalised as pleasurable vibrations.

Lindsay's diligence paid off and the cock in her face was soon coming. This time the head was on the way out as it spurted and her mouth was flooded with a wave of fresh semen. To Lindsay's pleasant surprise, this mouthful of cum was actually laced with a hint of sweetness and she swallowed quickly, almost instinctively, from the agreeable flavour.

This eagerness pleased Lindsay's benefactor and he remarked as he got up to make room for the impatient fellows behind him.

'This girl cum hungry.'

Indeed she was. Lindsay had not realised until this moment that there was a new way to be hungry for black cocks. The sweet cum had whetted her appetite for more, and the solution to her problem was now strikingly obvious. Who knew how long this could sustain her and delay her departure for? Maybe another day in which Mrs Quentin could change her mind.

Behind Lindsay the big man shot his load into her wet passage and she regretted not having turned around to catch it with her tongue.

The objectively obscene and perverse nature of her revelation filled Lindsay with a surge of horniness. She would need dicks in her mouth but god it would also take a mountain of conviction not to shove them up her aching hole instead. The youngster under her chose this inopportune moment to start fondling her clit as he continued to titillate her sensitive breasts.

Lindsay clenched her vagina muscles in gratification but forced herself to beg. 'Mmmpph... no... please use my mouth as a fuckhole.' Her voice dripped with supressed desire. From her position on all fours Lindsay moved to sit back on her haunches and look up with doe-eyes at the men towering above her. She held up both hands to jerk off the two members that were nearest and tossed her head back, jaw agape.

Soon, it became apparent that Lindsay's change in body language had altered the dynamic of the group as well. Though a few occasionally wanted to slide into her cunt for the additional stimulation, most were happy to stand around jerking off or being blown, Lindsay's situational abasement being more than enough to arouse their lust. She was of course happy to accommodate. As Lindsay knelt in the centre of the circling men, she saw the hard and ready black cocks for the white slut feeding tubes that they were.

Each one in turn was taken as if she were seeing a penis for the first time. She lavished attention on the way the skin slid over taut muscle underneath, and on the knobby heads that were just so ergonomic for sucking on like candy.

One of the dicks was ready and Lindsay leaned forward with an open mouth, but this one was not a shooter. He grunted as he came, and a stream of spunk ran down his length and over his fist.

'Clean me up with your mouth,' he ordered, redundantly, as Lindsay was already hard at work, turning her head this way and that to catch the spillage, then following the dangling strings of cum up to their source. She took the offered hand, sucking the fingers and licking the webs between them to wipe up the pooling sperm.

'Wow... she swallowing everything yo,' someone commented.

The atmosphere in the room swiftly changed following that observation. The breathing of the crowd seemed to become heavy, more fervent. Around her headless crotches pressed in and all sensed the growing libidinous savagery.

'Choke yourself on that dick bitch. Choke yourself.'

'Stretch your whore pussy mouth.'

They slapped her around with their stiff rods until her cheeks were red and raw. With each shaft that was shoved at her face she was conscientious to the last, following the flow of the running streams and waiting to lick the final pearl squeezed out at the tip. Every man was restless to get from Lindsay what she had delivered to the guy before them, which was the greedy consumption of their cum down to the last drop.

Lindsay watched the rapid jerk off of one at the front of the congregation.

'I want to taste your cum,' Lindsay encouraged to hurry him along.

'You wanna taste it?'

'Yes sir, please come in my mouth.' Lindsay tossed her head back and stuck her tongue out.

'You want to taste it or you want me to cum in your mouth? You said you want to taste it.'

Lindsay paused, surprised, not quite knowing how to respond.

'Haha!' He barked out a laugh. 'You really are freaky aren't you? Hold your hands out. That's right hold'em out.'

He let his creamy cum ooze into the hollow of her cupped hands.

'Lick it up. And don't you swallow yet, taste it.'

Lindsay lapped at her hands like a dog, then showed her full mouth to her patron.

'Yeah swirl it around, get that flavour. Now gargle that shit.'

She obediently exhaled into viscous goo, frothing up foamy bubbles that she popped with her tongue.

Never had Lindsay experienced being the focal point of such a heightened state of agitation. The men were being stirred to fever pitch to see the secretions of their body being so treasured and revered. Now as they came forward with no inhibitions they mumbled their most lascivious fantasies to Lindsay.

'Gonna freeze you cum popsicles for you to suck on...'

'Nah... use the cum popsicles as a dildo...'

'Where you live girl. Imma visit every day make sure to cum on your food...'

'Start your day with cum in your coffee...'

The sick fancies that filled Lindsay's head, of becoming a true cumslut who feasted on nothing but black sperm, drove her to the edge of desire and she soon had to pause to settle her own needs.

'Wait, wait,' she pleaded.

Lindsay lay back onto the floor with her legs spread. She ran her hand along the outer lips of her pussy to show them the extent of her unslaked need. It came away dripping with her natural lube. The patch where she had been kneeling soaked also. Being in the presence of so many aroused and virile males but not being fucked senseless was a deeply unusual and uncomfortable situation for Lindsay.

'Just let me come, please let me come.'

No man thought to intervene as she reclined, exposed, frigging herself to desperate completion. Her fingers plunged in and out of the neglected hole, a thumb fiddling with the delicate nub. Never had she masturbated so wantonly in front of so many before, but this too was a turn on, and she was too far gone now, so she was soon quaking and twisting her torso about, revelling in the swell of the wave that washed over her.

During that moment of brief respite as she recovered from the roiling orgasm, Lindsay had time to survey the room. She noticed that a small faction of men had broken off and were huddling in a corner. They fussed over something in the centre of their circle, then something was passed gingerly from them to the front of the crowd.

'Here's a cocktail. Drink it. Drink it real slow.'

What emerged was a plastic cup nearly full of spunk collected in squirts and spurts over the course of the orgy. The swill in the receptacle was not uniform. Floating at the top was a thick, opaque white head, with similarly coloured dregs at the bottom. The middle portion, split from having sat too long, was thin and translucent with a very slight yellow hue.

Lindsay squealed a little in terror but the receptacle was pressed into her hands, which shook as she put the cup to her lips and tilted her head back. She both craved and was repulsed by the slick, gooey mixture coating the inside of the container as it slipped towards her mouth. But over and above that, beyond any sense of desire or disdain, it was hers. Hers that she owned. Hers that she had led to be wrenched willingly and urgently, drawn out, and now presented. The slop of her accomplishments.

The men present threw their heads back howling with laughter and slapping their knees as Lindsay retched at the fluid that had gone cold. It was salty, bitter, alkaline, and had the texture of curdled raw eggs. Lindsay gulped down a mouthful and recoiled at the horror of the act. But that was only because she let herself think on the source of her victuals. Her stomach knew that after the hours of starvation, the blend of batter that slid down her throat was as satisfying and filling as any rich meal she had ever had in the Big House.

'Tell us what it taste like.'

'Harlan you sick fuck.' There was some laughter.

Feeling like a queen in exile, and with tears in her eyes that she knew would be lost in the rivers of cum running down her face, Lindsay smiled and said simply, 'It tastes wonderful.' She gorged herself on the remainder of the nourishing black seed.

It vaguely occurred to Lindsay at some point that the number of men waiting to be serviced was not dwindling. It seemed that they were coming in waves, replacing each other as the throngs at the front released their nut and faded away. In any case the volume of waiting men was doing her good. The longer they waited and the more debaucherously she allowed herself to behave, the more ready they were to glut her right away without any further stimulation.

For a long time there was no passage of time. Lindsay knew what it was like to be wine drunk, tequila drunk, but this was a different brand of oblivion. The physicality of her exertions and the seeming gallons that she put away had a hypnotic effect. Soon she slept, naked as the day she came to The Order.

She was next conscious of a hazy yellow light streaming in from the door that stood ajar. Standing at the threshold were the silhouetted forms of Mrs Quentin and another.

'She's had her fill?' Mrs Quentin asked, peering at the prostrate figure and at its small belly bulging slightly.

'Yes I don't think she would want to take much more.'

'Send her on her way when she wakes up. She's had her last meal on us.'

The door lightly clicked shut, cloaking the room in darkness once more.


adlamb
adlamb
35 Followers