The Order of Zarathustra, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he slapped her right on the pussy. Not hard, not for him. But hard enough to make her cry out.

"OW! What the fuck?"

"You will notice I'm still allowing you to curse. I decided that's appropriate given the situation. No, I'm referring to the last two times we had oral practice this week. The first time was in this house, on the stairs. I was sitting down, you were sucking and jerking me off." He slapped her pussy lips again.

"Ring any bells?"

"Uhhh! OK, I may remember something like OW that." Khan rubbed her pussy, slowly in circles, giving her cunt random swats. Sometimes he would do several just to keep her guessing. And he kept working that thumb in and out of her ass, lubing it whenever the lotion got gummy.

"You've been listening too much to Kayden. She's been telling you to be a bad girl. Now, what did you do to me when I came that day?" Swat. Flex. "What did you do, little girl?"

"I jerked you really hard when you came. Really fast on the head. OW! I jerked you till you made me stop."

He spanked her on the pussy several more times. "Correct. And then, just yesterday in the kitchen here, you were kneeling by the cabinets, I had your hands pinned on the counter above you. Remember that?" Remember it? I could hardly go to sleep last night I was so horny, thinking about how it feels when you own my mouth...

He reapplied the lotion, then pressed his thumb in as far as he could. He grabbed a meaty handful of asscheek and started gripping. His flexing thumb inside her butt causing her to thrash around. The ties to her legs bit in.

"What did you do that time, bad girl?"

"I called Time Out. But you said I could do that any time! You said if I called Time Out you stop no matter what!" He smacked her cunt one more time. "That's true girl. You could even now. But you haven't."

He kept gripping her ass like a set of talons, his thumb invading her. "The problem is, you didn't call Time Out because you were in pain, or afraid, or even to test my resolve," he snarled, swatting her cunt to punctuate his words. "What did you do? What, bad girl?"

"I called it right as you came! I just did it to watch you squirm as you pulled out! AHH! And you fucking loved it! Admit it, you ARRGh you fucking pervert! You got off on me spoiling it for you!"

"Whether I did or not is not the point. The point is, you misused it. You weaponized the safeword. Don't ever do that again. Safewords should always be respected. I would stop this the instant you called Time Out. You know that. You trust that. Yet you don't. So, which of us is truly perverted?" He was now pushing in and out of her ass with a twisting motion that was driving her mad. "Now, I might let you come. Again. Because I am such a wise and benevolent Master. I expect tomorrow at practice you're going to be a good girl. Grateful. Yes?"

"Yes! I promise, I'll be a good girl! Can I play with myself, Master please? Please!"

"I don't know, little girl." He held her hands still as she tried to rub her clit. "Convince me."

"Please, Sir, please let me come. I'll be a good girl, I promise. Come in my mouth tomorrow, I 'll swallow it all, just watch! Please, please... I'm coming... I'm coming!!!!"

Her legs shot out straight, the pain of the bindings mixing with the intense pleasure of a massive anal orgasm. It was more intense than anything else she'd ever had. He flipped her again on her back, caressing her cheek and hair as she came down. He kissed her, then got the lotion and squirted a couple shots on her chest. With her arms tied in a V in front of her, they pushed her tits into an inviting canyon of cleavage.

He straddled her head, rubbing still more lotion on his dick before sliding it between her tits. His balls hung down in her face, big, hairy and sweaty. She could hear him grunt with pleasure, feel his thick cock bury itself in her tits. Her hands, still trapped over her pussy, again worked her clit. She had never got to come this much outside of a Crucible since her Apprenticeship began, and she was going for it. She started licking his nuts as they swung back and forth. He tasted salty, sweaty, like a man working hard all day would taste. She was in heaven. She worshipped his big bull sack. She craned her neck to get all the way to his taint. If she could have reached she would have tongued his asshole without a second thought. She felt like his whore. And she was perfectly happy being his little whore.

Khan pumped back and forth, making the mattress squeak. "I've just been having such a craving for your breasts today! I'm so proud of you for not calling a Time Out earlier as well." He held still, stroking his hard cock quickly now. "That's it, suck my balls Rachel. Love on them. See them drawing up? That.. means... Uhhh!" He fired shot after shot of thick come across her chest, adding to the mess caused by the lotion. A few spurts hit past her belly button. The fury of his orgasm sent her over the edge, and she also came one last time, relishing the sight of him above her, stroking the last few drops of come out, venting himself on her. She could see his ball sack pulse with the exertion of emptying itself.

He untied her legs, unwrapped the lines and then freed her wrists. He lay down beside her, embracing her, kissing the top of her head as she cuddled into him.

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"I just gave you a rectal orgasm, so I suppose that grants a little intimacy. What's on your mind?"

"Your Mom. She died, didn't she? I mean, nobody gets that defensive about their Mom unless.."

"It was cancer. I was nine. My Papa never got over that he couldn't save her, that he wasn't God."

She looked up at him, stroked his beard. "I'm so sorry. She must have been a special lady. Why did your Dad think he could save her?"

Khan stretched and lay on his back, one massive tricep bent back as a pillow. She curled over so she could lay on his chest. He sighed. "Papa was a biochemist. Brilliant man, and a Zarathustran, like I said. After she died, he looked at God as a personal enemy, a rival."

Rachel stroked his chest hair, looking up at him. "It must have been really hard for you, raised by just your Dad. Was it just the two of you? Did he get remarried or anything?"

Khan smiled, and ran his hand along her hair, toying with her pigtails. "I was far from alone. I came from a big family. Too big to get into right now."

She took that to mean he didn't want to talk about it anymore. She was more than content to just lie here with him, naked, spent, caked in cum and lotion in a house they had taken two weeks to clean up for a profit. She figured he would make them jump back to it momentarily. They rested quietly. But he seemed hesitant, lost in thought.

"I'm going to tell you something, something that I've only told a handful of people," he began, his hand absently tracing circles on her shoulder and her back. "When I was twelve, Papa sent for me in his office. Told me he had to give me a booster shot, for my vaccines. Gave me a set of injections. Followed up with more when I was 14, 16. It wasn't until years later I found out he had dosed me with human growth hormone."

"WHAT!" Rachel jerked her head up to look in his eyes. "Your Dad gave you steroids as a kid and didn't tell you?!"

He pressed her head back down to his chest. "HGH, yes, and also a synthetic testosterone that he had developed himself. I suppose I can't complain, it helped give me the body I have today. Honestly, do I look normal to you? How many men can say without boasting they could play in the NFL as a linebacker?" He went back to tracing lines on her shoulder. "Look, I'm not telling you this to brag, or for you to tease me with it later, or for pity."

"I don't think I could ever pity you. I feel bad for you as a kid, maybe."

"Think that through. I was raised by a Master of the Order who thought doping his son with homemade steroids was good parenting. Consider what my upbringing was like. So yes, I always fold my clothes. And no, I don't curse and it bothers me when people do. I thought... I thought you should know why."

Rachel curled up tighter against him in a long, silent embrace. She wanted to make this moment, lying here with him, last forever. She knew he was happily married, knew there was no way she could ever get him away from the blonde Amazon. But she had fallen in love with him. Before it had seemed like some kind of hero worship. He was a god on a pedestal, larger than life. But right now, she didn't feel like his pudgy little Apprentice.

She felt like his equal, his partner.

12