The Order of Zarathustra, Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me fit you with the strap in. Don't go anywhere." Kayden went back into the workbench and returned with a dildo on a harness. "You're gonna let me wear your strap on?" she was excited. Kayden had fucked her several times with her big lifelike rubber cock. She had never got to return the favor, but wanted to. This one was different though. It was purple, about six inches long, with heavy ribs every inch or so. It had a boxy base to it. And it looked.. backwards. "Wait, did you say strap in?"

Kayden attached the harness to her, lubing up the purple dick with oil before slipping it inside Rachel's pussy. She had been wet ever since she opened the door to the dungeon; the flogging had only turned her on more. So it went in easy enough. The ribs almost gripped her from the inside. She adjusted the thigh straps, and now it was buried all the way in and wasn't going anywhere. For good measure, Kay clipped the ankle bindings to floor rings, spreading her.

Khan walked around to the front of the pillory and squatted down so Rachel could see him better. In the stocks, your head naturally points to the ground. Looking out at the room is a pain in the neck. He held up a small remote. Activated it. Instantly, the purple strap in came to life, vibrating inside her cunt. She moaned, and started panting. Each outward breath became an audible moan. Then he turned it off.

Kayden walked over to the breeding post on the other side of the room. She had a pair of chrome binders on her wrists, which Khan attached to the sides of the post as she got down on her knees. Grabbing a fistful of golden blonde mane, he pushed his cock into his wife's mouth. He took his time fucking her face, encouraging her with dirty talk, and she moaned for him in appreciation. In dawned on Rachel what they were doing to her. Which was nothing.

"Hey, no fair!" she whined. She had to struggle and strain to keep her head up enough to watch the show. The concept of not watching them fuck never entered her mind. Khan pulled out of his wife's mouth and held up the remote, activating it as he walked around behind Kayden. She laughed at Rachel as the vibrator pulsed inside her. "Told you, ya stupid bitch. Nobody made you stick your neck in there. Nobody said you were getting any."

"Aw, COME ON!" she complained as the vibrations died away again. She watched helplessly as her muscular Master slipped in behind Kayden and filled her cunt. The look on Kayden was pure pleasure. She was hamming it up for her audience, but still. Rachel was fuming. Every so often, the vibrator would get activated again, but only for a few seconds. Just enough to remind her what she wasn't getting. Kayden kept moaning and taunting her. "God, he's SO big! He feels so good in my pussy! Don't you wish he was over there? Fucking you like this? But all you got is that little plastic toy. Uhh, Uhh! That's it baby, fuck me! Show our little fuckslave how you really do it! Too bad for you, you little umm little bitch! All you get to do is watch! Ohh!"

Khan pulled up on Kayden's legs, rising up and holding her up by her shins until her feet were at his shoulders. All her weight was angled down on the breeding post as he turned her into a human plow. Her athletic dancer's muscles were flexed tight. He buried his cock in her pussy, grunting rhythmically as he split her apart. Kayden had stopped taunting her and was just crying out over and over as she came on Khan's dick uncontrollably. With a savage cry, he also came, emptying his load deep inside her. He kept pumping afterwards, then slowed and set Kayden's legs down.

The remote had been forgotten. He walked over to the pillory, held his pecker down to Rachel's face. She eagerly cleaned it, licking and sucking his come and his wife's pussy juice off of him. He rewarded her by activating the vibrator and leaving it on for a time. The base of the strap in was right up against her clit, and that thing had a hell of a motor on it. On full blast, she felt like her whole pelvic area was shaking. Unfortunately, he turned it off before she came.

He petted her, checking in with her to make sure she was okay. Then, he went back to the workbench. She couldn't see what he had. She felt him applying more lubricant oil to her ass, then teasing her anus with the tip of something. He pressed in. Something big. He teased her butt hole for a while, occasionally reactivating the strap in. Rachel looked over at Kayden. Still latched to the breeding post, she was resting her head on top of the post, smiling at her. The cat's eye mask made her look like a Domme Cheshire cat. "That's not the little silver one he's been breaking you in with, sweet cheeks. I've had that one before. I feel sorry for you."

"What are you talOWW!?!?@" Khan pressed it into her asshole. Whatever dildo it was, it felt like a fucking baseball bat. She was panting so loud from the exertion of taking it that a line of drool fell down from her open mouth. She didn't fucking care. God, if she squeezed her butt cheeks..

"Still okay? Good girl," Khan said as he checked her again, patting her right on the butt plug, which made her wince again. He released Kayden, who got the flog back out and gently beat her back and ass with it some more. It didn't hurt, not really, but the surprise of it would make her jump and wince, and that made the butt plug hurt. Sometimes the strap in would reactivate, but not often enough. She still hadn't come.

Kayden's Nokia was ringing in her robe pocket. She flipped it out, speaking with someone quickly. "Our friends are downstairs. I'll go bring them up." As soon as she left, Khan unclipped her restraints and opened the pillory so she could stand. The butt plug and strap in made her want to stay bent over a bit. "Friends? What friends?"

"Kayden invited some playmates over when she dressed up. You don't know them. In fact for one of them, it's important you never know him. He's married, and paranoid he will be discovered. So. Choose quickly. You can get blindfolded, and remain here in the room to continue the party. Or, I can take you out of here, and you and I can finish this ourselves down in the guest room. You have to decide now, I'm afraid."

"Blindfold," she said without hesitation. She had just got into the dungeon, she sure as hell didn't want to leave! Khan led her over to the pommel horse and had her lay on her tummy across it. He clipped her wrist restraints into the horse's sides, and her ankles to the floor so she was spread out in a V. Then he fitted an elastic headband over her eyes. The stretchy fabric was comfortable, and wouldn't pinch, but she could see nothing now. She got nervous.

She heard Kayden enter with two men. She assumed they were men by the sound of their steps. "This is the little fucktoy I was telling you about. Like I said, you can look, but not touch. She can't do either, obviously. Say hello, boys."

"Hello, Boys," a new male voice said. "Oh, so you're a smart ass now? Get over here!" Rachel could hear Kayden in full boss bitch mode, pushing her victim over to the overhead chain, forcing him to strip and then chaining his wrists up over his head. "And you! Moron! What are you standing around for? Strip and get on the bed already!"

Rachel could hear people moving around, could feel Khan's naked thigh standing next to her. She felt oddly comforted, given she was trussed naked in front of strangers with two sex toys plugged in her. Perhaps it was because she trusted her Master. Perhaps it was just because Miss Kayden had new prey to feast on. She heard Kayden patting something into her hand. She couldn't quite place what it was.

"No, no no please Miss Kayden, not that please!" Smart Ass begged. Rachel heard Miss Kayden swing something, and heard the man cry out. Again and again, as Kayden cackled with glee, something light and plastic sounding beat the strung up victim. Rachel imagined her beating his ass, ribs, and limbs like she had been abused earlier. "You better stroke that cock, Moron," Miss Kayden warned. "But not too much. If you're not hard when I want you, you're next." Khan leaned down to his Apprentice, whispering in her ear and stroking her back. "I never thought of a wiffle ball bat as a sexual toy. But I swear, after seeing Kayden turn grown men into whimpering fools with it, I get a little hard watching people play softball."

"You want this up your butt, Smart Ass? Do you?" Whack, Thwack, Smack. "No Miss Kayden! No please no!" Bap, Rap, Thwap. "You'd rather suck it then, wouldn't you? Put that smart mouth to work, keep you out of trouble? It's one or the other. Choose!"

"Yes, my mouth, please!" cried Smart Ass. "Please let me suck it Miss Kayden! Please!"

Rachel could hear his muffled anguish. "That's it. Good little fuck boy. Show the men in the room how you suck it. Fucking little queer. My God, you can actually deep throat a wiffle ball bat!" She left him choking and sputtering, hanging from the chain. Kayden came around to the pommel. Rachel flinched and braced. "Give me that thing! Khan, I think your little fuck toy is stretched out enough." She grabbed Rachel's chin and held her head up. "You ready for some real cock, Fucktoy?"

Rachel decided she should definitely help Miss Kayden play her Domme part in front of guests. Because she was terrified of her right now. "Whatever you say, Miss Kayden. I just hope I can be a worthy little slut." She got smacked right in the face, Pow. "Here, Moron. That's the control to the vibrator strapped into her cunt. Go ahead and play with it." She felt Khan's hands on her, pulling out the elephant cock in her ass. She groaned loudly. At the same time, the purple monster buzzed to life inside her again. Blindfolded, helplessly restrained, every sensation was heightened. Khan lubed up her butt again as she felt him get behind her. She knew he wouldn't do it without her permission. "Please oh please Master, please ass fuck me..."

His hands gripped her hips and he forced himself inside her. Since she was already stretched out, he went in fairly easily. She still screamed. He drove into her, slowly but forcefully. Every stroke counted. Sometimes her strap in would buzz to life, sometimes not. She could hear the noisy sounds of sex on the mattress in front of her. It sounded like Kayden was fucking Moron, riding him like a cowgirl as he was chained to a bedpost. She kept taunting Smart Ass, telling him how pathetic he was. Apparently he never did get to fuck Kayden. If he was very lucky she would let him jack off at the end of the night. He just got abused and got to watch other men fuck her.

All of that started fading away for Rachel. She had her first orgasm, then another. Khan had just come inside his wife, so he was lasting a good long time in her butt. The toy was getting turned on for longer and longer periods of time. She moaned, she panted, she pleaded. She listened to the sounds of the fucking on the bed. After Kayden came loudly, she hopped off and got down next to Rachel and whispered in her ear: "You are amazing tonight. I'd like to have my friend come in your mouth. But if you don't want that, just say Khan's name. If it's okay, say please."

Rachel felt Khan pull on her black hair so her head was up. He was still slowly ploughing her ass. "Please. Please let me suck him, Miss Kayden. I want to taste you on him."

"That's a good girl. That's a Very. Good. Girl!" Kayden popped her on the cheek with every word. Rachel heard Moron get off the bed, felt him in front of her. Khan stopped his thrusts for a moment. "Enjoy yourself, but I warn you. If she tells me she doesn't like what you're doing, if you are too rough, I will do to you whatever you do to her. Stroke for stroke."

"Yes Sir," Moron said. In the darkness of her blindfold, she felt the head of his prick at her lips. She opened them, taking his cock into her mouth. Tasting Kayden on him. He was about average size, she decided. And circumcised. That's all she knew about the man she just let put his prick in her mouth. He put his hands in her hair and humped her face. But not too forcefully. Khan continued his punishment of her ass. Smart Ass could be heard across the room. "Hey, I can't see! Miss Kayden, can you move me over there please? I can't see!" She heard Miss Kayden snarl as she leapt across the room. "You want my attention, Smart Ass? You sure about that?" WHACK. "You REALLY SURE YOU WANT MY FULL ATTENTION!!" He screamed. A lot.

Rachel couldn't even hardly hear his tormented terrors. She had all three holes filled. The vibrator had been left on high. She came again. Perhaps again. She felt the need of the man in her mouth, felt the power of the massive cock behind her. Her thinking brain boiled away in multiple orgasms and sensory overload. She had heard about sub space. Had thought she had achieved it once or twice before with Khan. But nothing like this. She was reduced to a sexual object. No sight, no control, no power. Just endless thrusting, stimulation, fucking. They would fuck her until they were satisfied. Her own orgasms were an unintended side effect.

She was literally being fucked into submission. It felt peaceful, actually. Completely giving up all control means no more struggle. Like when the deer finally surrenders to the wolf's jaws. It's over. The man in her mouth groaned, announced his orgasm, and pulled out to shower her face with his come. He pulled her head up by the hair forcefully to smear his semen across her cheeks, nose, and blindfold. The strap in kept up its relentless assault on her vagina. Finally, Khan roared and came inside her. Right up her ass. She swore could feel his seed shooting up inside her colon. He pulled out, turning off the vibrator and removing the harness. She was spent. More than spent, she was a panting, sweating, puddle of sex. She was thankful she was firmly attached to the pommel; she couldn't stand on her own.

As Moron went back to the bed to be praised by Miss Kayden, Khan detached her bindings and scooped her up in his arms. Her blindfold was still on. "Thank you, Master. Thank you thank you thank you.." He carried her off to the corner. "Shush now, baby. It's alright. You're all done now. I'm so proud of you baby. You're a beautiful Apprentice. I'm so glad you are in our lives."

She felt him lay her down, on what felt like a cheap plastic mattress like a bunk at summer camp. She was dimly aware that he was placing her inside the cell. She didn't really care.

"You rest now, Rachel. You're safe." He pulled her arms gently up over her head as she lay on the floor, so that he could clip her wrists to the wall. "You can unclip those if you have to," he whispered. "That's really just for show. Keep the blindfold on, though. Just listen." She heard him exit the cell and the metallic clang of the door latching shut. She was perfectly fine laying there blindfolded, sated, chained to the wall of a sex dungeon, a stranger's come sticking to her face. She fell asleep listening to the cries of Queen Kayden being properly satisfied by her husband and another man.

12