The Orgasm Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron only responded by slurping greedily out of her.

"I think we're ready for some new rules. As soon as you come back from work, you're going to take your clothes off and leave them off."

Cameron nodded as he stared into her eyes from his position kneeling low.

"No more going on dates. No more touching your cock or I put you back in the cage. Do you like the sounds of that? Are you ready to beg your little girl to take control of that big manly cock?"

"Yes Lola, it's always been your cock to own." Cameron looked up at Lola's pouty face as he spoke, and something clicked in his brain. 30 days of chemical denial finally reached a breaking point.

"Oh fuck, Lola."

His tormented, throbbing cock spewed forth a thick white chain of cum onto her knees and shins. His hands gripped her thighs as a second and third wave flowed through him covering her calves.

"Oh, I didn't know Daddy was a premature ejaculator. No wonder you were too nervous to keep your erection around Sandy. Don't worry, your little girl doesn't mind. It does seem best though if we kept this secret to ourselves. Yes, I think you are definitely done seeing other women."

Cameron nodded pitifully. "Yes Lola. You know best. Can I, can I finish you off now?"

"No, I think you've had enough for one night. Go up to your room now. I'll clean up this mess. And put your cage back on before bed. I don't want another accident in the bed."

"Yes Lola."

Cameron scurried off with his half-mast cock still leading the way.

After taking a shower and washing her father's cum from her legs, Lola lied in bed, reading the instructions to her Erexil partner pill.

Each Erexil Partner pill is a specially formulated product with a unique chemical signature. The pill must be taken each night by the keyholder for the link between charge and keyholder to be maintained. Please be vigilant for signs of the captive male orgasming without stimulation while orally servicing their keyholder. Such behavior is a strong indicator that daily dosage is too high, and the keyholder should take only half a pill per day. Orgasming during cunnilingus has been linked with addictive sexual behavior.

Lola shrugged and broke open the blister pack to take her daily pill with a glass of water.

12