The Orgasmer

Story Info
Heroine Emo Ember encounters the Orgasmer...
1k words
3.89
18.8k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran down the alley as she chased the criminal. Emo Ember was the newest superhero in town and really making a name for herself. She had stopped a terrorist attack and a lot of other major crimes. Emo Ember chased him down as he led her into an abandoned building. The door slammed shut and locked

Ember crashed through the door and fell to the floor. She rolled and came to a stop in a crouching position as she looked into the darkroom. Her night vision came on as she was struck in the face with a piece of wood. She fell backwards as she was hit again and again. Ember jumped to her feet and grabbed the wood from him and hit him hard, knocking him to the floor as she hit him again.

She stood there in her tight out fit looking down as he laughed at her as he stood up. She kicked him in the stomach then face. He fell to the floor unconscious as she looked down smiling at him. She cracked her neck as she walked over to him. Ember looked down as he rolled over fast and sprayed gas into her face.

Ember staggered back gasping as she had inhaled the gas. She fell to the floor as she tried to recover. He ran up and kicked her in the ribs, knocking her to her side. Ember rolled to her back as the gas took affect upon her twenty one year old body. She laid there on her back with her hips bucking as she got off over and over.

"See Emo Bitch, no one can stop me, I am the Orgasmer!" He said as she rubbed her crotch as he watched with a hard on. "I am so glad I had your blonde ass chasing after me! I've been waiting to nail you!" He said eyeing her cleavage as her tits bounced with the bucking.

Ember tried to fight the feelings as her fingers worked their magic on her crotch. She looked up as he pulled his cock out, her eyes widened as she licked her lips in hopes of it. She sat on her knees as he stepped forward, letting her put her lips on the tip. He smiled as she began sliding her lips back and forth as her hand gripped his balls, and rolled them around in her palm. He placed his hand on her head and closed his eyes as she sucked his foot long cock.

He groaned as her mouth slid back and forth faster as he built up his orgasm. He gripped her short, blonde hair as he pulled her closer towards him, he heard her gag and smiled as he slid her backward, then forward. Each time shoving his cock deeper and deeper, stretching her throat as she sucked willingly.

Finally he began getting off and he kept her there so she could swallow his cum. She tried to as it shot into her mouth filling it it faster than she could swallow. It spurted out the sides of her mouth and dripped onto her cleavage as cum ran from her nose. He laughed as he looked down at the masked superhero.

"Superhero? You suck like a whore!" He laughed releasing her as she fell to her ass, still rubbing her crotch "Lay back, let me ease that itch you're rubbing!" He said as she did as he said, allowing him to climb on top of her.

He looked down and ripped her suit down, exposing her large breasts. He smiled as he buried his face between them. He squeezed and sucked them as his hand reached down between her legs. He moved her hand and began to rub, he found her suit soaked already. He smiled as he popped the seam and tore the suit, exposing her shaved pussy. Ember felt his fingers slide in and out of her slick hole as she moaned. He was finger banging the superhero as she opened her legs wider, welcoming his fingers.

He felt her cum cover his fingers fast as he fingered her. He sucked her hard nipple as he got ready to penetrate her with his large cock. He squeezed her other tit with his cum covered fingers as he slid his cock up and down her wet pussy making her gasp and moan.

He slid inside of Ember's tight body. She arched her back and moaned loudly as he began fucking her. He grunted as he thrust deep into her warm hole. Cum spurted out around his cock as he entered her and made her cum again. Ember was loving the sex as the gas had done its job making her a lust filled bimbo.

Ember's cum flowed steadily as he continued ramming her and picked up the pace as he moaning echoed through the building. He shoved his foot long cock deep as he could as he felt himself building up as he rammed as deep as he could. Her stomach bulged up every time he shoved deep into her tight body. Ember was moaning and squealing as she got off yet again. He was so close to cumming inside the sexy heroine but wanted to fuck her longer.

Ember was exhausted and her eyes grew heavy as the puddle of cum around her round ass grew with each thrust. He grunted and groaned as she moaned softly. He couldn't stop himself and began shoving fast and deep as his cum began shooting into her. Ember felt it and smiled as he filled her young body up. She felt him pull out and heard the pop noise once his large cock exited her pussy.

Emo Ember fainted as he stood over her smiling as his cum dripped onto her stomach. He laughed as he took a picture of her unconscious with his cell phone as he tucked his dick away. He walked out leaving the young heroine alone and naked on the floor. He went out to find another heroine to nail.