The Orgasmer Ch. 02

Story Info
He claims another heroine...
1.1k words
3.7
13.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latina Lady walked into the building and looked around. She walked around as he smiled at her and her skin tight suit. It clung to her and showed off her curves great. Purple in color, low cut, and had a cape. She had perfect tan skin, long black hair, a great rack and big ass that made her really like able by men.

She looked around as she walked around. Her knee high boots made a noise when she stepped. She looked down and found a piece of cloth. She noticed the emblem and looked around.

"Ember?!" She asked loudly as she walked around looking for the heroine.

Lady looked around as she came to a stop. She saw no other evidence of Emo Ember anywhere. She walked to the door and heard a noise behind her. She spun around as he grabbed her by her throat and lifted her off her feet. Latina Lady struggled as he gripped her throat tighter making her gasp for air.

He smiled at her cleavage as he stuck his face in it. Her eyes widened as he motor boated her chest. He looked at her and laughed as he threw her to the floor.

"Welcome to your demise Latina Lady!" He said as she sat up and got up onto her feet.

"Where is Ember?" Latina Lady asked

"The hot heroine that I nailed earlier?" He laughed "I probably got her knocked up!" He laughed loudly.

"You... you pig!" She cried out as he laughed

Latina Lady stood waiting for him to throw the first punch. He laughed as she had her fists up. He acted like he was punching at her. He jumped around as she watched him making sure he didn't catch her off guard. He continued his act until she was looking everywhere as she heard noises. She turned and he was right there in front of her. He smiled as he sprayed gas into her face. He grabbed her throat as she gasp and breathed it all into her lungs. He released her and backed up as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Feel that? Ember felt that!" He said as he watched her stumble backwards.

Lady felt herself getting turned on as her nipples hardened. She tried to shake the feeling as she looked at him as he smiled at her. She fell to her knees as she grabbed both her breasts and began squeezing as she teased her hard nipples. He could see the confusion in her eyes as she rubbed and pinched her nipples. Lady was falling for the gas and it was working great.

She fell to her knees and ran a hand down between her legs. He licked his lips as he watched her start rubbing herself as she closed her eyes. He stepped closer and closer as she used two fingers and rubbed her suit hard making her moan. He was rock hard as he watched her, he smiled as he unzipped and flopped out his enormous cock.

Lady looked and saw the cock, she smiled at it. She grabbed it and began sucking it as she rubbed her crotch still. He held a handful of her black hair as she slobbed on his large dick. He moaned as she slurped and sucked. Her plump lips slid back and forth as her hand slid along with her lips. He closed his eyes smiling as she picked up the pace. Lady was working his cock good as her tongue licked the tip. He was building up to exploding as she began deep throating his cock.

He couldn't stop himself and shoved her all the way to his body. He began getting off into her mouth as she tried to swallow fast. Cum dripped from her chin to her cleavage and ran from her nose as he continued getting off into her mouth. He laughed as he released her mouth. Lady sat there on her knees, rubbing her crotch still as her own juices dripped to the floor. He smiled as he looked at it and knew she was ready.

He shoved her and she fell to her back. He climbed on top of her and kissed her as he grabbed her breast. She kissed back as he squeezed her tit and slid his dick up and down between her legs. He gripped and pulled her suit down exposing both her double D cups. He moved down and began sucking her tits. He licked her nipples as he continued teasing her crotch as he felt her suit grow wetter and wetter.

He shoved once he found the hole. Her suit tore as his large cock shoved into her tight pussy. She moaned and arched her back as he stretched her tight pussy hole. He began pounding her fast and deep as her body enjoyed the cock. Her moans filled the building up as the sound of slapping skin did also. He lifted her legs and went deeper into her body making her cum flow. With every thrust his cock grew in width, making her pussy stretch to the max. Lady moaned as he fucked her fast and deep.

Her ass bounced off the floor as he shoved deeper into her body. Her eyes were closed as her body enjoyed the rough sex it was receiving. Never in her life had she experienced such a large cock or sex like this. Lady was loving it and her cum spurting around his dick with each thrust was the proof, along with her loud moans.

He decided to pull out and roll her over. He pulled her ass up and into the air as he reentered her wet hole. He held her hips as he slammed in and out of her as her head laid on the floor. She was growing exhausted fast as her orgasms overpowered her making her cum flow steadily. He laughed as his large cock destroyed her tight pussy hole.

He continued slamming her hole as he grew closer and closer to filling her womb with his seed. He laughed as his cock grew more, stretching her pussy yet again. She moaned loudly as her hole tore just a little to allow him into her body. He was wining the fight against getting off as he wanted to, but her pussy felt so good.

Her pussy tightened as she got off, her moaning grew loud as her cum flowed. He couldn't stop himself as he began filling her up with his cum. He groaned as he shoved as deep as he could into her. Lady moaned as she felt him deep inside her. She laid there as he finished getting off and pulled out of her slit.

She smiled as she drifted off to sleep. He stood over her as his cum dripped onto her flat stomach. He laughed loudly as he had conquered a second heroine. He left her laying on the floor unconscious and exposed as he went to rest at his home.