The Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't mind the least!" I answered.

"So be it!" She loosened the chain holding her dress together at the hip, and slid out of it. Naked, she took my hand and we danced. There was hardly a part of her body that I did not touch as we danced, and the bulge in my pants was very visible by the end of the song.

Next, I danced with Sara de la Fleur. She was fully dressed as I asked her, so she had to strip above the waist. She handled it by tying the top part of her long dress around her waist, and removing her bra. She clearly enjoyed dancing, but as she was somewhat hesitant to let me touch her tits I left them alone.

I felt slightly tired, and wanted to sit down, but before I got the chance I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Fatima.

"Not so fast. Get out of those clothes and onto the dance floor."

I stripped naked, and walked back onto the floor. I had her hands all over my naked body as we danced, but she payed particular attention to my dick. I too got a good feel of both her tits, ass and pussy. Finally the song ended, and she led me back into the dining room. The table had been cleared, and most chairs had been removed. Mr. Slate and Mr. Alhazred were both sitting naked on the table, one of the waiting girls were giving Slate a blow-job while Belinda was servicing Abdel in the same way. Fatima sat on the table and spread her legs. I moved in, and inserted my rock-hard dick in her wet twat. We fucked hard, and both screamed as we came.

As we walked back, she whispered in my ear, "You were my first tonight, but I plan on fucking every single man in this room!"

I walked over to the bar, and sat down with a drink next to one of the naked waitresses. I waved her over, and she sat on my lap while I enjoyed my drink. Soon, Belinda showed up as well. She ordered a whiskey on the rocks, and drank it rapidly.

"Three guys have come in my mouth so far, but I haven't had an orgasm myself. The closest was when you fingered me at dinner. Would you mind finishing what you started?"

I asked her to spread her legs, and got down on my knees between them. She was the only woman here who had not shaved her pussy, and a dense bush was before my eyes. I dived in, and began eating her out, and soon I could taste her fluids. It did not take long before she squirted all over my face and into my mouth. I licked her tits, and then kissed her deeply.

By now, everybody was naked, and I danced with three or four more women, before I found myself on a mattress with Jolene. She gently pushed me on my back, and mounted me. As she slid down over my dick, I was amazed by how beautiful she were. All the girls here were well above my level, but Jolene Varnamo was not just a real Hollywood star, she was one of the sexiest of them! I enjoyed my good fortune as I came inside her.

After Jolene, I had sex with three more women. Two nameless waitresses, and Cindy Loflin, the wife of Slate Industries' CTO. Eventually, the party ended and the Slates bade us all a good night.

As we were about to get dressed, Belinda came over to me.

"John will spend the night with Fatima, and I would like to spend the night with you. May I invite you to my bed?"

"Gladly!" I take her hand, and together we left the party as the guests were getting dressed.

Belinda let me up to a large bedroom on the top floor, the bed was very large, beyond the normal king-size beds I had slept in in good hotels. We were both tired, and somewhat sore between the legs, but before going to bed we took a refreshing shower together. I washed every square inch of her body, from her hair to her toes, but paying special attention to her pussy. I even inserted my fingers into her, to clean her inside, causing her to giggle like a little girl. She did the same for me, and when we were done my dick was undoubtedly cleaner than it had ever been before. We were both a bit tired, so we ended up in the 69 position with her on the top, and spent maybe half an hour licking each other. Eventually, we fell asleep in that position.

I dreamt that Belinda and Jolene were taking turns giving me a blow job. I woke from the dream, and discovered that Belinda was indeed using both her hands and her mouth on my dick. I do not think that she had noticed that I was awake, and as soon as I was hard as a rock she mounted me. I opened my eyes as she rode me, and we both came. Then it was time for breakfast. Belinda insisted that we should remain naked, and we walked down to a small dining room. John and Fatima were already there, both naked. We ate a good breakfast, everyone was in a good mood, but we no longer touched each other. Eventually, a waitress (now dressed) came with our clothes, and Fatima and I got dressed. John and Belinda were still naked as they bid us farewell; two taxis were awaiting us to take me to the airport, and Fatima wherever she were going.

I never saw any of them again.

12