The Origin of Rezso Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy finds Allison playing and exacts his revenge.
2.3k words
4.73
3k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I left the office, I checked in on a few projects, returned some e-mails and made a few easy calls. Throwing myself into work was the only way I could get Kylie's tortured eyes off my mind. Her visit threatened to pull me into a dark place, and I couldn't risk it.

Emotions serve no purpose. They muddy the water and force stupid, irrational decisions.

Emotions mean mistakes, and I couldn't afford any of those in this situation.

I called HR, let them know that Kylie quit, and requested her file. They gave me her e-mail address, so I decided to send her a note. If nothing else, I hoped to smooth over any animosity toward me or the bank and buy myself some time.

Kylie,

I wanted to follow up on our discussion this afternoon. Thank you for trusting me with the information you shared. I assure you that I will do everything in my power to investigate your claim, but can't make any promises.

Additionally, I have contacted the Human Resources Department as you requested and informed them that you no longer wish to be employed by the bank.

As I said in our meeting, I would like to discuss this matter further. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me or my assistant, Beth.

Best,

Andy

After I hit send, I knocked back a few glasses of scotch and scribbled down a basic action plan before calling my car. Slumped in the back, I prepared for anything when I reached the apartment.

'We need to talk' was just as precarious as 'there's a crying girl in your office.' And, Allison was unpredictable on the best day.

The familiar glow of the lobby brought comfort as I walked toward the elevator. After a smooth, uninterrupted ride, the doors opened to an eerily silent apartment.

Except for the glow of city lights outside and a lonely light above the kitchen sink, the apartment was dark. Everything was exactly as I left it, and the stillness set my teeth on edge.

Perhaps this was one of Allison's little games. She liked to get me worked up—anxious—to heighten the mood. That made sense. After all, she left me hanging earlier—something I wouldn't let her forget once I got my hands on her.

I tiptoed around the apartment, listening for any trace of her. On the way to my bedroom, I heard a low rumble coming from the office. I took a few short steps to the door and heard a male voice—my voice.

My heart stopped.

She was playing one of my audios.

At once, my life flashed before my eyes.

My reputation. My family. My livelihood. All ruined if she shared my little hobby.

Perhaps it wouldn't be that bad, but it would certainly cause a scandal. At the minimum, it would damage my credibility, leaving me at a perpetual disadvantage.

Fuck that. No way I would let her do that to me.

I set my jaw and crept closer to the door. It was open just a sliver, so I raised a finger to edge it open.

The only light came from the computer screen, and Allison's silhouette was outlined in its fluorescent glow. Her long body stretched across the top of my desk with one leg dangling over the side and one leg bent at the knee. Her hand was planted between her thighs, back arched and head tilted back.

I slid into the room, closer to the figure fucking herself on my desk. As she came into view, I saw the gold chemise draped across her body, one strap hanging off her shoulder revealing the contour of her erect nipple.

In real-time, I saw her body reacted to my voice. When the audio increased in intensity and pacing, her fingers ran faster across her crease—she was so fucking wet I could hear it from across the room.

Rage morphed into arousal as she pleasured herself to the measure of my voice.

"Come for me," my voice demanded and she gasped. "Come for me, you little whore."

I was fully in the room—only a few steps away—when she saw me, unfazed by my presence.

In a show of defiance, she sat up and turned to face me, legs wide and eyes full of lust when the voice commanded again, "Come for me."

Our eyes locked, and I nodded.

Allison slid her fingers in and out, across her lips. Overcome by need, she leaned back on her elbows and rocked her hips, her breath coming in short bursts.

She was close.

I took two, slow steps towards her and she sat up, still working between her legs. I hovered over her, close enough to touch her but I didn't.

I dropped my head to her neck and inhaled. The smell of her sex enveloped me and stiffened my cock. One hand trailed down the curve of her shoulder until it reached her wrist, the one tucked tightly between her legs. I wrapped my hand around it and pulled her fingers to my lips, tasting her essence.

She sat up straight and angled her body toward me. I let out a little chuckle before rubbing my cheek against hers. Then, I tightened my grip on her wrist.

"None for you, little girl."

Allison leaned back, eyes wide. She tried to pull away, but I held on.

"You enjoy my work?" I asked, jerking my head in the direction of the speaker.

"Don't I always?" she said, indignant.

I loosened my grip and guided her hand back to the surface of the desk, holding it in place. I lifted my other hand to her chin and turned her face until her eyes met mine.

"I wish I could say the same. Your performance this morning left a lot to be desired."

"I thought that was the point? To be desired."

Now, she was pissing me off—on purpose.

"You seem to have forgotten who's in control, princess. I control your pleasure, not the other way around."

Fuck. She drove me insane. Her scent, her provocation. Her wild, fucking eyes. Everything I needed to rid myself of this bullshit day, right there between her legs.

I sure-as-fuck needed to let off a little steam, and, apparently, she was a willing outlet.

But, first, I had to make sure she was ready to play.

"My body is simply crazy with wanting you," I said.

Her eyes lit up and the corners of her mouth broke into a wicked grin. She responded, "If you don't come tomorrow, I don't see how I can wait for you."

That was our little signal, how I made sure she was ready for playtime. I know, it's some "crow flies at midnight" bullshit, but it ruined the mood if I asked outright. So, she picked a few lines from an old, love letter she read in college.

"Good," I growled. "Now, stand up and turn around."

She did as I asked, the strap of her nightgown still dangling off her shoulder. Her hair was pulled up into a loose bun, but a few unruly curls floated around her bare neck. I coiled one around my finger and let it loose, before running my hand across the length of her neck and down her spine.

"It's dangerous for you to be snooping in my office, princess."

I heard her take a breath—preparing a defense— but I cut her off.

"Don't say a fucking word. I'll use your mouth when I'm ready. It seems as though you need to learn a lesson." I slid the other strap off her shoulder and let her gown slip to the floor in a golden puddle at her feet.

"Step out," I demanded.

When she stepped to the side, I kicked it out of the way and unfastened my belt.

"Put your hands behind your back."

She complied, and I bound her wrists.

"We wouldn't want your hands to start roaming again, would we? Now, bend over on the desk and turn your face toward the edge."

When she did as I asked, I bent down, my face level with hers.

"I think you need a little reminder about your role around here."

I stood up and stalked around the helpless specimen, naked and vulnerable. Anticipation flooded over me, my senses locked into the moment and nothing else. She was a thing of beauty, to be sure, quivering and shaking with want.

I ran my hands across her bare body—memorizing the feminine curve, the hardness of bone, the sinew of immaculate flesh—before sliding my fingers across her swollen lips.

"Oh, princess," I shuddered. "You are a fan."

She whimpered and shook as I applied gentle pressure to her clit—no relief intended, just delicious retribution.

"It's time to learn your lesson," I said, licking my fingers and moving to her side.

I laid my hand flat on her ass cheek and gave it a gentle rub.

"Didn't I tell you my office was off-limits?"

I paused and lifted my hand off her ass, dropping it squarely onto the flesh I'd warmed. Allison yelped and lifted off the table.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what?"

She hesitated, and I dropped my hand again, smacking it against her rigid ass.

"Yes what, princess?"

"Yes, sir."

"Mmm...good girl," I said, rubbing her stinging rear. "You're getting a little too comfortable, aren't you?"

Spank.

"I need to remind you, who belongs to who, don't I?"

"Yes, sir."

Spank.

"Do you think I'm your little, plaything? Am I someone to be toyed with?

Spank. Spank. Spank.

"No, sir."

Her last response was barely audible, and I paused to make sure she was OK.

Her body was lax, eyes glazed. Seeing her in this state, the state of vulnerability she craved and I provided, overwhelmed me. I was familiar with this feeling, it happened every time we played like this.

It wasn't love. But, it was a form of affection. Perhaps, gratitude. I was grateful that she gave herself to me this way, that she wanted to give herself to me, and that I could give her a moment of unfettered freedom.

"Mmm...good girl," I groaned her ear. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, sir," she said, eyes closed and breath shallow.

"I am going to take what's mine now. I'm going to fuck you, princess. Stay right where you are, and don't you dare fucking come."

She nodded, and I gave her ass a swat.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I stepped back and undressed. Other than the heated fervor of our breathing, everything was silent. Mine heady with anticipation, hers with surrender.

I stepped behind her and bent down, nuzzling her shoulder and giving it a quick kiss. I tapped the insides of her feet with mine and urged her legs open.

"You're mine."

"Yes. Yes, sir," she whimpered.

"I won't be gentle," I said, grabbing her hips and jerking her closer.

I grabbed the base of my cock and positioned it at her entrance, slipping only the head inside. Her thighs trembled, and she pressed back until I stopped her.

"Not until I say, you needy, little slut!"

Using her hips as leverage, I slammed into her. I was relentless, pounding with little concern for her or her need. Even so, I could feel her tightening around me, see her face twisted with pleasure, hear her breathless whimpers.

No time. No space. Two bodies, locked in primal locomotion.

Heat prickled across my body. I was close.

Without warning, I pulled out.

"On your knees, little girl. It's time to finish what you started."

Allison stood and turned to meet my gaze. Never breaking eye contact, she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

"Good girl," I said and slipped my cock between her lips. I wrapped my hands around the back of her head and started guiding her mouth along the shaft, her mouth matching the intensity of every stroke.

"Look at me. Look at me while I fuck your face."

Allison's eyes met mine, and that was all it took. The electricity behind them sent me over the edge, and I came, emptying it all down her throat.

I collapsed on the floor. Leaning my back against the desk, I pulled Allison's naked body into my lap and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

"You did such a good job," I whispered. "Thank you."

I kissed her forehead and pulled her tightly into my chest, listening for subtle changes in her breathing.

As we sat there, returning to earth, an unfamiliar feeling washed over me—apprehension. I usually emerged from similar encounters with Allison more connected. In fact, her submission bound me to her; but this time, it was hollow. I tried to shake it off, but it wouldn't let go. Her submission was a means to an end. Not some grand gesture of trust.

Instantly, it all coiled into one, plain truth.

We were over.

I was still hungry for something, though. Some form of connection, but not this. Not her or anyone like her. Not anyone like Rebecca, even.

My gut wrenched. Searching for a woman who didn't exist. The definition of pathetic.

I looked at the girl pressed against my body and pitied her, too. For all her effort, I would never be hers, just as she was never mine.

But that was a conversation for another night.

That night, my duty was plain—care for her, tend to her body and soul. Live a lie, really.

Her breathing settled into a nice even rhythm, I propped her up.

"Ready to get cleaned up?"

Her hazy eyes opened, and she smiled.

"Yes."

"Good, because I'm tired." I smoothed stray strands of hair from her forehead.

"Me, too."

"Then, let's get you cleaned up, so we can go to bed. You did such a good job," I said, kissing her forehead. She wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me in for a long kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered, and I lifted her off the floor and into the darkness of the apartment.