The Origins of Christmas Trees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hurriedly left my room, and he took me to a small room near the southwest corner. When the elf ahead of us turned a corner, he used his keycard to open the door and we hurried inside. My gown was off in a flash and his hands were all over my tits as his lips mashed against mine.

I wasted no time, yanking down his pants and exposing his cock, which was a disappointing 8 inches and thin. Still, any cock is better than no cock.

I knelt down and sucked it for a few minutes, then stood up and told him to fuck me from behind. I turned and grabbed onto a storage rack, while he stepped up behind me and rubbed that disappointing cock up and down my dripping slit a few times, before burying it to the hilt inside of me.

He fucked me frantically for a few unsatisfying minutes, telling me how good and wet my cunt felt, telling me how he was going to fuck me like I'd never been fucked, telling me how lucky I was to have him. Then he came, burying himself to the hilt and holding it there while his tiny cock unleashed its equally tiny load inside me. I grunted and took it, all while fantasizing about being fucked by a long, hard, thick appendage. It had been disappointing, but despite that, it became a daily thing. I fucked him in various places over the next several days; my suite's shower, in the supply closet, in an empty stairwell.

I also fucked one of the cleaners who had disposed of Frost's body; he came upon me by myself in the common room a couple days after my first mating, and was startled to see me at first. He apologized for intruding and I told him not to worry about it. We struck up a conversation. I learned his name was Bongo and he was close to retirement, married for 42 years to a wonderful elf named Sugarplums, three kids all grown and with families of their own.

I asked him about his janitorial duties here in the facility, and he told me about some of the crazy things he'd seen over the years. "But Miss, the day I first saw you was the craziest. Pardon my saying, but the way you were working your body on that tree was really something. I went home that night and gave it good to the missus."

Intrigued by this, I asked him to tell me more about what he saw, very aware of the growing damp spot in my panties. He stammered and looked embarrassed, but he told me about what he witnessed. I was so turned on by the time he was done, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my wet panties and told him to do to me what he did to his wife when he got home.

He seemed a little hesitant, but as his fingers probed around the outside of my panties, feeling the warmth and moisture, I closed in and nibbled at his earlobe. Soon his fingers were pushing my panties aside, and started slipping around my now dripping cunt. I moaned into his ear and continued nibbling as he manipulated my sloppy slit and diddled my clit.

Soon, he had me bent over the back of one of the sofas, and had his respectably sized prick pumping in and out of my wet tunnel. He took his time and was gentle, which was more of a turn on. When he came, he grunted and pumped his hips frantically, coating my insides with his jizz. After that, he became one of my regulars too.

I also fucked Dr Mistletoe and Cane at the same time. Dr Mistletoe called me into his office for something, but when I closed the door behind me, he stood up and fished out his hard cock from his tights, and whatever it is that he wanted to discuss was now forgotten. As I was down on my knees, sucking his nice cock, Cane came in to drop something off. I didn't even stop sucking, and Dr Mistletoe, after getting over his initial shock, and seeing me decide to continue, began having a conversation with Cane. Eventually, Cane got hard and ended up fucking me from behind while I sucked Dr Mistletoe to completion.

I was now becoming a slut, fucking my way through the facility. As my mating bouts with the first hemlock approached, Dr Mistletoe pulled me aside one day in the dining hall and told me that I needed to stop being so promiscuous so that I could instead focus on the trees. "I know about Caramel, and the janitor too," he whispered.

I got really angry, but since we were in public with dozens of other elves present, I frowned and nodded my head. He said it's only another 10 days and then I can have a go at the first hemlock, and maybe then I'd be pregnant. "So really, Miss Jolly, it's not that long to wait. Besides, I had hoped that Chocky and I might be enough for you." I chuckled inwardly at that thought, but said nothing. I wondered if he had said anything to Chocky about it.

That night, I really tried to be good, but my pussy was demanding attention, and the young elf dishing up food in the dining hall looked especially cute in her apron. I managed to entice her back to her room, and spent the entire evening licking her pussy and having her fist me.

I felt guilty about all this unprotected sex I was having. I should have been saving myself for the trees ('and for Chocky' a little voice told me), but instead I was whoring around fucking anyone I could. And while I felt that guilt, it didn't stop me the next day when I fucked Caramel again in the storage closet. And all that guilt didn't stop me when I lied to Chocky about it too.

We were snuggling after our latest session when she asked me if I had been intimate with anyone else since our last session. "I've heard rumors around the facility. Rumors about you fucking a janitor. Please tell me that's not true Holly."

I didn't even bat an eye. Looking her right in the eye, I said, "No, that's not true. It's only you, and the trees, and I guess occasionally Dr Mistletoe when he's with us." So that confirmed my suspicion that Dr Mistletoe had not told her of my dalliances. The guilt ate me up as Cane took me back to my room after that session, and it ate me up even more when I pulled him inside my room and fucked his brains out.

The morning of my first session with Hemlock 103443, I was on edge. My pussy was already leaking with excitement and anticipation, and while Caramel had offered to fuck me, I didn't want to go into that session with elf cum leaking out of me, so I made him eat me until I came (which took a long time because Caramel's technique was pretty lame compared to my other lovers).

Again, the room was being set up. This time, the apparatus was already there, and there were elves setting up other equipment. Dr Silverbells looked up as I entered and said, "Ahh, Miss Jolly, we are just getting set up. You know the routine by now, yes?"

"Yes Doctor," I intoned, and began stripping off my gown. I walked over to Chocky, who took my temperature and performed a few other physical tests on me. As she bent down to examine my vagina, she noted the wetness that was already present and smirked. "Looks like somebody's ready," she said with a grin.

"Mmmm you know it baby," I purred. Chocky looked around a moment, then slipped a couple fingers inside of me. I groaned and gyrated my hips slightly.

"Miss Nippy, what are you doing to the subject?" Chocky yanked her hand away like it had been burned on a hot stove.

"Umm nothing, Dr Silverbells. I was just inspecting the subject's vagina to ensure she is ready for copulation with the tree."

"That looked like more than an inspection to me, Miss Nippy. Are you done with her?"

"Yes doctor."

"Fine, I need your help over here setting up the monitor."

Chocky stood up and shot me an apologizing look, then walked over to where the doctors were huddled around a machine. After a few minutes of fiddling, Dr Mistletoe told Chestnuts to bring in the hemlock.

Much like his spruce cousin, Hemlock 103443 was around 26 feet tall, and had more willowy branches and different needles. But my attention was focused on that gorgeous appendage, sticking out 4 and a half feet from the trunk, and a little thinner than the spruce's. Even though its dimensions were smaller, my pussy began dripping like a faucet as I beheld that appendage anyway.

Caramel brought me over to the apparatus and hooked me in, and whispered "Good luck Holly."

I fucked that hemlock harder than I had fucked the spruce, and it must have really turned it on because I had it spurting its hot sticky seed inside of me even before I had achieved my second orgasm.

The next two sessions over the next couple days proved that this hemlock had a hair trigger on his appendage. After he came so quickly, I wanted to keep going, but Dr Silverbells halted me before I could get wound back up. "Miss Jolly, there are other elves who need to copulate today, so you're going to have to stop there for today. Thank you again for your efforts."

While I was taken to the recovery room, I didn't need it as much as I had after my sessions with the spruce. Instead, I used my time in the recovery room to masturbate myself into the orgasms I had wanted. That night I fucked Caramel on the way back to my room. I was so disgusted with myself.

The next two sessions with Hemlock 103443 were good, but still not as good as with the spruce. And no pregnancy ensued from those matings, so I was going to need to wait another couple weeks to try again with the other hemlock.

During those two weeks, I fucked Chocky, Cane, Chestnuts, Caramel, Bongo, Dr Mistletoe, the elf from the dining hall (her name was String), the bored looking security guard from the font desk, two of the other Breeding Coaches, and three of the other treemums.

Speaking of the other treemums, it was excitedly announced during the second month that Bulbs, Merry, and three others were pregnant with saplings. I guess I was happy for them, but also felt a little bad for them, because now they might not get to experience any more deep dicking by the trees.

Both Merry and Bulbs had told me separately about their experiences with their trees, and it sounded quite different from mine. Bulbs, before getting placed into the apparatus, had asked for a few minutes to speak to the tree privately. She told me she wanted a bit of time to get to know it, and also she wanted to use her hands and mouth on the appendage before it put it inside her. So she stood in a corner with the tree, arms above her head, jerking it off, paying attention to what she called the tree's "pleasure zone".

Once she was in the apparatus, it took her quite a while to fit the tree's massive member inside her, but when she did, all of her "foreplay" helped and the tree very quickly deposited its load.

Merry, in her characteristic way, described in lurid detail about how she fucked her tree (a Scotch pine) for almost an hour, having so many orgasms it was unbelievable. She got pregnant on her very first session; it took Bulbs two sessions with her mate (a Douglas fir) to get pregnant. They both commiserated with me that I wasn't yet pregnant, but were hoping the third tree would do the trick.

Sadly, that's not the way it played out. The other hemlock (Hemlock 103475), was just slightly younger than the first one I had been with, and its appendage was also not as impressive as the spruce's. I fucked it as hard as I could, but was frustrated that I was having difficulty bringing it to orgasm.

After two hours of frustrated, and now painful fucking, I called over to Dr Mistletoe and asked him if I could stop. "My pussy is raw, my muscles are sore, and this thing isn't doing a darned thing to help speed it up. Can we call it a day and maybe try again tomorrow?"

He went over to speak to the other elves, while I tried one last salvo to see if I could make the tree cum. I increased my speed and tried to take the tree's appendage even deeper. It was useless. I cried out in agony and frustration, "Just fucking cum already!!" The tree did not respond; indeed it didn't do anything.

Dr Mistletoe approached us and addressed the hemlock. "Hemlock 103475, is there a problem? This poor young elf is exhausted and sore. Is there something she or we can do for you to help coax out your seed?"

I had stopped moving at this point to listen. The hemlock responded, "No, I'm just not feeling it today. Perhaps tomorrow I will have better success."

"Okay then," Dr Mistletoe replied, "we'll try again tomorrow. Please withdraw from Miss Jolly and go speak to the technicians with Dr Silverbells." The tree pulled out of me suddenly, and there was a loud plop, followed by my juices which had been plugged up inside me by that huge phallus. I heard him stomp away, and then Caramel was in my field of vision. He began undoing the buckles on the harness, helping me out of the apparatus. A couple other elves wheeled the stretcher over to me and helped me climb in. The cool sheets felt good against my raw, enflamed cunt and ass cheeks. My muscles were screaming in agony, especially around my thighs and butt. As I was wheeled away to recovery, I thought that this is probably the one night I wouldn't fuck anyone else because I was just too sore.

The next two sessions with Hemlock 103475 were just as futile, frustrating, and painful as the first one. Try as I might, I couldn't make the tree cum! I even attempted Bulbs' trick of trying foreplay with it before mounting the apparatus. The elves running the Program didn't seem too concerned though. The general consensus when I spoke to my friends was maybe the tree was gay, or perhaps it just didn't like elves.

At any rate, after I crashed and burned with Hemlock 103475, I became even more wanton and depraved, shamelessly fucking anyone who would let me, not caring about cameras or microphones any more. I tried to corner Dr Silverbells one day outside of the dining hall, but he rebuffed my advances, accusing me of trying to disrupt the results of the Program. I had another session with Chocky, and then one featuring Chocky and Dr Mistletoe. And of course, I had my regulars; Cane, Caramel, Bongo, String, a Coach named Laurel, the security guard, and Chestnuts.

Needless to say, I was out of control, and things finally came to a head with Chocky. She had stopped by my room one evening to slide a note under my door to arrange another meeting. She must have heard me moaning, so she opened the door to find Bongo balls deep in my pussy while my mouth was full of String's perky little tit.

She froze in the doorway. My lovers stopped what they were doing. String's eyes went wide with panic and fear, and she moved away from me. I watched as tears began to form in Chocky's eyes. Her mouth worked, but she didn't say anything. Bongo began to withdraw from my pussy, and I broke eye contact with Chocky and turned to him and said, "Did I tell you that you could pull out?"

"No," came the muffled reply.

"Well, keep going then!"

Chocky crumpled up the piece of paper she was holding, threw it at me, and screamed, "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!" She stormed out. I didn't even stop what I was doing to chase after her, although her intrusion had kind of killed the mood. Bongo's cock lost its hardness, and String seemed reluctant to come back and join us in bed. I got angry and tossed them out 5 minutes after Chocky stormed out, then went and stewed in the shower. I was so angry, I didn't even attempt to masturbate to finish myself off.

I returned to the room and picked up the crumpled paper and read it.

'Holly, I've got some really big news that I want to share with you. It's really important and we need to meet tomorrow. I will send Cane to collect you after dinner. It will just be us this time. Be careful, and I'll see you soon.

Love, Chocky'

That last word stung; "Love". I don't think either of us said the L word yet. The tears fell, but I don't think I even noticed that I was crying until one of my tears fell onto the paper, smudging her name. I cried for several minutes, grieving the way that relationship had just flamed out spectacularly because I couldn't control myself. Sighing, I reread the note again, and something else jumped out at me; what was this important news she needed to tell me? Maybe I could approach her tomorrow to apologize and ask her. I stayed up for several more hours, replaying in my mind the look of horror, shame, anger, and shock on Chocky's face. I did not sleep very well.

******

The next day, I looked all over for Chocky (at least in the rooms I was able to go to). I even went to Dr Mistletoe's office, but neither he nor she were there. I asked my security guard at lunch if he'd seen Chocky today, and he told me he hadn't. I asked Cane, Chestnuts, and Caramel, but none of them had seen her either.

I finally managed to track down Dr Mistletoe in the afternoon. He was in the "mating room" as I was calling it, along with several other elves. There was a large Douglas Fir mating with one of the treemums. I watched from the hallway, intrigued by what I was seeing.

It was fascinating to watch it from the outside. The elf in the apparatus (I think her name was Singsong or something like that) was slowly fucking herself onto the tree's appendage. I hadn't seen a tree do it before, so I watched it. The tree stood there impassively, it's appendage sticking out an obscene six feet from its trunk. A pair of its limbs were gripping the uprights for the apparatus, and it appeared to be leaning back. I could not hear it making sounds, but I saw its mouth moving and its eyes rapidly opening and closing. Then it was over and the tree backed away. Its appendage was removed, and I could see its milky red seed falling out of Singsong's gaping cunt.

Once again, my body responded to what I was witnessing. I could feel my own need burning deep inside my pussy; I needed to get fucked right now. But many of my regulars were inside this room, and busy. Who could I turn to?

Just then, Chestnuts exited the Mating Room, pulling off her rubber gloves. She spied me near the door, and said, "Miss Jolly, today is not your mating day. You don't need to be here today."

"Chestnuts, I need your help. Can you please come over here?"

"Oh dear, is everything alright?"

"It will be," I keened. "I just need you right now. Let's go over here. I need to cum. Please??"

She looked affronted. "Miss Jolly, I can't do that right now. I'm very busy, and besides, this is a very public space. Perhaps you should just return to your room, and I'll send Caramel to see you shortly."

"No," I whined. "This can't wait. I need it now!"

"Miss Jolly, you need to get a hold of yourself! I have to go, but I'll send Caramel along for you." She started down the hall in a huff, pulling out her walkie talkie and paging Caramel to come to collect me at -19-3S-5W-R2.

Shit! I didn't necessarily want Caramel because I actually wanted to cum, and his track record for inducing my orgasms was spotty at best. Maybe I could wrangle Dr Mistletoe into a little tryst to take the edge off; he had a nice cock and usually made me cum. I decided I was going to try to corner him and make him fuck me, then I'd ask about Chocky.

I looked back into the room. Dr Mistletoe was still occupied, and things appeared to be wrapping up. The tree was walking toward the door, accompanied by a couple elves. I stayed off to the side as they left the room, then snuck in the closing door.

None of the elves present seemed to register my presence. I watched Singsong get wheeled away on a stretcher, her eyes closed, her ample chest heaving, and her body still quivering from the aftershocks of her orgasms. I watched another crew come in and wheel away the apparatus for cleaning.

Dr Cracker and Dr Silverbells finished what they were doing by the computers, and turned to walk out. Dr Cracker noticed me, and raised a questioning eyebrow at me. I said nothing, but pointed at Dr Mistletoe. Dr Cracker nodded and continued out the door with Dr Silverbells.

Finally, Dr Mistletoe looked up and noticed me standing off to the side. He murmured a few words to Stocking, the young elf who had welcomed me my first day ('I really must fuck him some day' I thought to myself as I gazed at the young elf), and Stocking left, waving hello/goodbye to me on his way out the door.