The Other Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't want to be called a snitch." She said meekly.

"That only matters to the other bad guys. To us boring folks, cooperating with the cops is a good thing."

"Bad guys?" She snickered. "I was one of the bad guys. I don't feel like a villain."

"That's because inside, you aren't." I said.

"You are getting silly. That pill must be sinking in. When you pass out, I'm going to rape your sexy ass." She said and laughed.

My eyes were getting heavy. "See the bad guy is coming out again. Now you are going for rape."

"I don't think it would count. I know you like looking at me. I love it when you do." Ashley said and hugged close to me.

"You are a beautiful young woman. But when I first saw you yesterday, you looked like shit." I burst out laughing.

She got the joke, laughed and poked me in the ribs. "I could kick you in the knee or kiss you." She kissed me.

I let her. We kissed slowly and lightly. Our tongues barely touched and then touched again. I held her under my arm, and we fell asleep like that.

...

I can only sleep on my back for a short time. After a while, I rolled onto my left side and put the pillow between my knees. Ashley rolled to her left side and we spooned loosely.

I woke in the early light. We were still in a spoon position. Only now, Ashley's little ass was pressed firmly against my cock. A cock which was now hard with morning wood. I didn't know what I should do. The softest part of her ass was holding my erection right between her cheeks. I needed to pull away, but it felt too good. I put my hand on her hip and slowly pressed harder against her butt. She stirred. I backed off but she pushed her tail back and giggled.

I rolled onto my back. "I'm sorry Ashley. I woke up like that and it just felt too good." I settled on my back.

"Yeah, it did. I was enjoying it."

"Ashley, it's inappropriate. I didn't bring you here for that kind of thing." I said.

"I guess this is inappropriate, too." She snuggled up to me and took my cock in her hand. "Jack, I've been grinding my butt on you for half an hour." Ashley plucked my dick out of the fly of my boxers and held it in her hand.

I lay there not speaking. Her grip on my cock felt so good that I couldn't fight it. My will power is low first thing in the morning. I lay there and let it happen. My cock began to stiffen again. Ashley stroked it slowly. She kissed me softly at first then more passionately. She increased the power of her stroking. My cock took control. I pushed it up into her hand.

"Don't argue with me. I want you, Jack." Ashley quickly climbed up and into a sitting position on me. Before either of us could think about it, she pulled her panties aside and enveloped me in her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, God!" I said. The heat and wet friction of her young cunt was like sliding my dick into heaven. Ashley bounced and squirmed. I thrust upward as best I could.

"Don't let me hurt your knee, Jack. I've wanted you for years. I've stared at the bulge in your pants as much as you've looked at my tits." She bounced and rode me with vigor.

"Impossible. I always peek at your tits. You are beautiful."

"I love it when look at me. You make me so wet sometimes." She pulled off her shirt and tossed it. "You are stretching me. Your cock is so thick. Please, Jack, touch me."

Well you don't argue with that. I reached up and cupped her tits up and pulled at them. I rubbed and massaged them. I thrust up into her. She began to quiver. I got into a rhythm with her. She began to cum with my hands clutching her little breasts. I could feel her guts moving up and down and pushing me out. I took the chance to thrust when she pushed. My cock plunged up into the deepest part of her. She launched into a second stage of orgasm. Ashley made deep retching sounds and came even harder. She fell onto my chest, breathing hard. I was still very hard and still in her.

Ashley sat up and rocked back hard on my cock. Her pussy clamped tightly on me. She wiggled and bounced again. "I've wanted you for a long time, Jack. You are so handsome and sweet. You were my hero yesterday and many times before. I love you. Oh!" She grunted.

"You are one of the sexiest women I've ever known. I love you too." I grabbed her hips and pounded as hard as I could from the bottom. Heat began to build in my crotch. "I'm about to come, baby."

Ashley glanced around deciding. Then she hopped off me and slipped between my legs. I grabbed my cock and stroked it. She was moving as if she wanted to suck me. I pointed it toward her and blew my first pulse onto her throat and chest. She dropped down and I finished by pumping all my cum into her mouth. She looked up at me with cum flowing down the full width of her chin. "Goddam, Jack. You are the man!" She wiped herself off with her shirt and cuddled back up to me. "Is your leg OK?"

"I'm fine, hon."

"That was so great, Jack. I got to be with my favorite man in the whole world. I started cumming when I was already cumming. I think I'm still shaking from it." She hugged me. "I've got to drink something. That shit burns my throat." She gave me a quick kiss and piled off the bed nude.

Her face smelled like fresh semen. "Can you make some coffee?"

...

I woke to full daylight in the southern window. I felt Ashley beside me. I began working on getting up.

"Where are you going, mister?"

"Bathroom, dear." I said.

"You can use the pitcher and stay off the leg." She said.

"It's too serious for the pitcher." I replied.

"Oh? Oh, I got you. Let me help." Ashley said. She scurried around the bed. She set the walker in front of me.

"Let me just use the cane. It's not too bad this morning." I went slowly toward the bathroom. "Thanks, Ashley."

...

In the kitchen, Ashley made coffee and put up some resistance about breakfast. "Toast and coffee will be fine." She said.

"Ordinarily I'd let you have that. You, sweetie, need some protein and vitamins. I remember a young lady that likes cheesy scrambled eggs." I got out things to make breakfast. I took a bottle of multi-vitamin tablets from the cabinet. "Here. Take a couple of these with your breakfast. I'm sending you to a grocery store later."

"Sorry, Jack. I can't do it. You'll have to go with me. My driver's license expired last year."

"Well, we have a mission then. I have a little work and some calls to make. Around lunch we'll go get some healthy food that you like." I pulled a notebook from a drawer. I tore off a page of gin rummy scores. I wrote on the top of the page. Then I handed it to her along with the house phone. "This is a two-line phone. The blue light is business. Say 'Jack Kelly's office, how may I help you?' The red light is the house phone. Just say 'Kelly house' or whatever. Take messages on the notebook." I started scrambling eggs.

"Oh really? Vacation is over, I guess." Ashley said smiling.

"Look, I was serious about you working for me. You are going to earn your keep and some pocket money as my personal assistant and helping with the house. Ashe and I have worked this out. You can learn some things and I can get back to health. That beautiful time this morning in bed this morning isn't part of the deal. That's just between us, my love." I caught the toast as it popped up.

"I'm quite sure I don't know what in the world you are talking about, Mr. Kelly." She smiled and tried to look innocent.

If my leg were well, I would have taken her again, right there on the kitchen table.

...

Ashley cleaned up the kitchen and dishes without me saying anything. She knew more than me about my dishwasher. She found my dirty clothes that had accumulated and began washing a full load.

Around eleven o'clock she came to me and hugged and kissed me. I don't know what was on her mind. I told her we were about to go to town. Ashley put on her Disco Dollar outfit and covered the bad tattoos. She said Ashe's clothes were too big. Ashe has a more voluptuous figure. We went for groceries and a few items from another discount store. We had fun, joking and getting close again. I was easy on her about things. I wanted her to decompress and have some easy relaxed time before Ashe got home on the weekend.

Ashley picked out a hair color kit the golden shade she always wore. I advised her to go lighter since her hair was so short. She thought about it then bought one two shades lighter. We picked up some feminine things. We talked about a doctor and dentist visit. I planned to get her some health insurance right away.

Back at the house, I returned to my office. Ashley took her phone, the house phone and a Tom Clancy to the pool area for some more sun. I didn't look to see what she was wearing. I had to get my mind on some work. She fielded some calls like a pro. I heard her come in and go out a few times. She said she wouldn't drink any booze until I did. It was a rule she made for herself. I liked it.

I got firm with her once that day. "I want you to wait and let Ashe help you with your hair. We'll wait about the tattoo removal too."

"I want to get these off and get my color back." She said.

"Honey, I want Ashe to see the 'before' picture. I'm shooting a few pictures to show you one day also. I want you to realize what a fucking mess you became in so little time."

Ashley's gaze went back to the floor. "I know, Jack. I just want to put this behind me."

I limped over to her. I lifted her chin. "I don't want you to act like it didn't happen. If you do, you won't learn from it. If you work to get your life back, you will be much stronger." I kissed her gently.

She hugged me firmly. "I know what you are talking about. I'm ashamed, Jack. I hate that I fell down that rabbit hole. Thank you for helping me."

"I believe in you, Ashley. I know you are a good person. Just take it slow and easy for a few days. I may as well tell you. Ashe is going to chew your ass out royally when she gets here." Her chin dropped to her chest again. "I know that's a jail thing but, please baby, pick your chin up. Be strong."

...

After dinner, Ashley disappeared into the back of the house. I was on a roll catching up on work that had piled up. I glanced at the window to see darkness outside. It was later than I thought. I put a finishing touch on a lengthy will and sat back. I was trying to decide between scotch or bourbon whiskey when my cell phone rang.

[Ashley T. Cell] "Hello, dear."

"Hello handsome. I think you need a break, sir." Ashley said.

"I think I'm done for the day. I had something I wanted to finish."

"I want to tell you a secret, Jack. Have you got a minute?"

"Yes, baby. I'm just pouring a little drink. Where are you?"

"I'm here at the house. I thought I would just whisper this in your ear. Do know how long I've wanted you to make love to me?"

"Before yesterday, I didn't realize that you did."

"I thought it was obvious as much as I've let you see me. I love when you see my body. I want to be pretty for you again, Jack."

"You are pretty, baby. I still love you."

"Shh, Sweet sir." She said. I sat back in my chair with a good pour from Kentucky. "I've been wanting to make love with you for four years, three months and two weeks."

"That sounds very specific." I whispered back to her.

"I will never forget it. It was the fourth of July weekend four years ago. Ashe and I went to some fireworks and came back. You and Beth thought we went to a party, but we were fussing. You didn't know we were here. Ashe and I were splitting up. I went to the little table up on the terrace and smoked a little pot. Ash got mad about that, too."

It was the first time either of them had dropped any hint that they were lovers. She and my daughter licking, holy shit!

"You guys had the flood lights turned off. There were candles beside the pool. I saw Beth come out of the pool nude. Her wet body looked much like Ashley's. I froze. I couldn't move without you seeing me. I sat in a shadow and watched you come to Beth and kiss her. You were naked too. You kissed your way all over her. You were sweet and romantic. You kissed your way down her body and went down on her. I rubbed myself and watched. You gently ate her until he had a big orgasm. Then you mounted her and fucked her in the most romantic way I've ever imagined. You went on for a long time. You came on her belly so much that I could see the drops all over her. I rubbed myself off watching. Ashe saw me out a window and got flaming mad. Since that night, I've wanted the man that could make love like that." She paused. "Come find me, Jack." [call ended]

I knew where to look. I slipped off my clothes. I killed the rest of my dram and limped down to the pool. There were candles. Ashley lay on a bed of chair cushions covered with a sheet. She was nude. Her body glistened with oil. Her short hair was slicked down with the oil. She looked beautiful and sexy. I approached her slowly drinking in the sight of her. Careful of my knee, I lay beside her and ran my hands over her slender body. Her breasts were almost completely flat lying down. My cock swelled. We kissed passionately. "Ashley, I've wanted to eat your pussy for a very long time. When we were at the beach one time. Beth and Ashe were out of the room. You changed clothes in front of me. When I looked at your pussy, you smiled." I kissed my way down her body. I gave special attention to her hard, little nipples. She seemed to almost cum when I licked her flat belly. I settled between her legs. She opened and spread herself for me. She had shaved all but a little patch of her pubes. Inside the petals of her labia was a bright pink circle of inner lips around her hole. She was swollen and wet. She had a sweet fragrance. I slowly began to kiss around and finally lick the pussy I had wanted for so many years. I had planned to go teasingly slow, but she was moaning and writhing so that I aggressively lapped her pussy. Ashley started cumming right away. I rolled with it.

As her spasms calmed, I slowed and kissed around her womanhood. When I felt she was ready, I began playfully tickling her clit with the tip of my tongue. In a few minutes she relaxed her hips and pushed her pussy up into my face. I took her hands in mine and pulled her toward me. I licked her roughly. Her pussy began to run with goo. It was creamy and sweet. She began to match my rhythm with rolling hips and moans. I slipped a finger into her tight hole. I rubbed the roof of her pulsating cunt until she came again and blew a gush of slippery girl cum into my mouth. I drank it.

Ashley's breathing slowly slowed to normal. I worked my way up to my hands and knees over her. I looked into her eyes and slipped my hard cock into her. I worked on my position. I kissed her. She licked the sweet fluid from my chin and kissed me passionately. I gave her a few good hard thrusts, but my knee burned with pain. "Ashley, I'm sorry but I have to get off my knees. Let's go to my room. OK?"

"Sure, baby. That sounds great. Let me help you up."

We made our way inside. It felt strange to walk or limp around the house nude with Ashley there. After locking up the house, we made strong drinks and took them to my bedroom.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't finish reenacting your memory. My leg was burning. It hurt so bad."

"Jack, it was beautiful. I haven't cum that hard in a long time. Get settled and I'll go fill the ice pack."

I watched her skinny ass wiggle out to the kitchen. My second glass of high proof bourbon was soaking in. I felt the numbness in my eyes. I loved licking her pussy and I was proud to rock her into orgasm, but I really wanted one for myself. I just wasn't sure if I was up to it.

"There is some swelling in your knee. You have got to stay off it, dumbass." Ashley quipped. She put the ice bag on me. "Do you want some medicine?"

"Half a pill. I've had some whiskey." I said. I covered my limp junk with the sheet. Ashley had pulled on a baggy tee shirt, but her pussy still peeked out from below. No panties, she was killing me.

She climbed onto the other side of the bed. She sat cross-legged but covered herself with the sheet. "Since Ashley will be home tomorrow, we need to talk about a few things." She sipped on her drink.

"Yeah, we need to put me and you on the back burner until next week. We need to keep this to ourselves until we get you healed up." I said.

"Is there a 'me and you', Jack?"

"I think we have potential. It could work if we put a little work into it." I said.

"Ashe may shit her pants. What do you mean, "get me healed?" You are the on that can't fucking walk."

"Fuck or walk." I said. "Baby, you are hurt deeper than a little banged up knee. This whole affair and the aftermath will leave scars deep in places that bandages can't reach."

"I'll mess up the guest room before she gets here." She took a drink. "Jack, I don't know how things will go with Ashe but there is a chance that we might sleep together."

Fuck, I hadn't thought of that. Or had I? "You are free to do as you please. I don't have a claim on you. She has a boyfriend, you know."

"Yeah, I know. She's straight as hell anyway. I'm the only girl she's ever been with."

"Really? I always suspected you might be lovers." I looked at her with an innocent smile.

"Oh shit! Holy fuck! You mean you didn't know? Oh God. Beth didn't tell you. Shit, I just outed your daughter to you. Fuck my big mouth!" She rolled off the bed and into the bathroom. I heard her washing her face. "Shit, Jack. I thought you knew all about it,"

"Come here, baby." She came in the bedroom with a washcloth on her face. "Calm down. I didn't officially know. I assumed you were lovers. I just never knew for sure."

"Well, I assumed Beth told you. She caught us in bed a bunch of times. Twice, we were going at it."

I was blushing hard. "She never told me."

"Well here's the facts, Jack." She snickered at her rhyme. "I'm bi in a way. I would only want a relationship with a man, but I enjoy sex with both. Ashe was just curious, sexually. She prefers men by far. We loved each other like sisters first then we fooled around. I really want to be her sister again."

"Then you have to tell her that. If you fall into bed again, I can't really blame you. You need to be close again. I'll be here for you anyway you want."

"I won't push it, but if it happens, know that I still love her as a woman too." She snuggled up to me. "I want to stay in here again. We'll see how you feel in the morning."

...

In the morning, I felt fine, or at least my dick did. I woke with it in the crack of her ass again. This time I was nude, and she was bottomless. My cock head was wedged at the threshold of her back door. I pressed forward. I slipped in another centimeter.

Ashley pulled away and rolled over. "You nasty man! We can't do butt tricks first thing in the morning. You will run into an obstacle." She rolled onto he back and turned at right angle to me. Then she scooted toward me and presented her pussy to my timber. "Let's see if this is more hazard free."

I snickered and slipped into her wet cunt. We had limited movement in this position, but it felt great. I was comfortable. I stayed hard with no effort. We rocked and gently fucked for a long time. F

After a half an hour, finally, Ashley asked, "Are we doing good baby?"

"Yeah, this is great. You feel wonderful. You should be aware that I can't cum laying on my side. I did Beth like this for over three hours one time. I was younger back then." I said trying not to laugh.

Ashley got up on her elbows. "Goofy bastard! We've got things to do. Ashe will be here tonight." She scooted away from me then instructed me to get on my back. "Mr. Kelley, you have an appointment in the shower in ten minutes." She wrapped her hand tightly around my cock and stroked it. "Let me see if I can be of assistance." She took the head of my cock in her mouth. With her hand stroking in time with her head bobbing, I was in bliss to the feeling of popping in and out of her hot mouth. It only took a portion of my allotted time to feel the hot shot of cum shoot up my shaft and into her mouth. This time she caught all of it. Then she tilted her head back and swallowed. "I hope that will hold you for a few days."