The Other Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Ashley K.'s Weekend

"Goddam crack whore!"

No college student wants Friday afternoon classes. It's a freshman mistake that I don't plan to make again.

"Fucking idiot meth head!"

I got out of my last class around eleven and headed south by twelve. I wanted to get home and avoid some of the south's finest traffic jams. It seemed to cut two hours off my drive to go down I-65 through Alabama. It cut out Chattanooga and Atlanta and their famous traffic congestion. There had been one traffic slowdown in Birmingham, but I got through it soon enough.

"Stupid greasy cunt!"

I started screaming obscenities out the window somewhere south of Birmingham. I don't know if I was practicing up to lecture Ashley or trying to get it off my chest before I got home. I tried to think about how she had taken up with a guy that was drug dealer. She had been abused and used. She had accepted the lowest kind of existence just to have a place to live and people to be with. I hated her fucked up family. That's all she wanted, a real family. When mom and dad split up and I left town, it hurt her most of all. No one ever thought of that. I wanted to be flaming mad at her. Sometimes I was. But in a way, I understand.

Then there was our relationship. It was strange. I'm straight. I love men and their hard bodies. I went through a half a dozen in my freshman year, loving every single penetration. I now had a great love for a boyfriend. We were talking about marriage after we graduate. Then I thought of Ashley's sleek athletic body. She always tanned up so nice. Those perfect b-cup tits made me wet. I never had a lesbian thought about anyone else, but I wanted to fuck Ashley every way two women could from the start. Mom caught us several times. Once, she saw me face down in Ashley's sweet pussy going at her hard. She just closed the door and left.

...

As I parked at the house, I thought about how dad needed a lecture as bad as Ashley did. He wrecked his precious Harley two weeks before my semester started. He was nearly killed. Post-divorce mid-life crisis, what a cliché. He met me at the front door. "Hey, baby. Thanks for coming. How was traffic? How are you? Damn, you are beautiful." Hugged me tightly for a long time.

"I'm fine, Daddy. I need a bathroom and a drink. Then I want to see our jailbird. Have you got some of that Irish that I like?"

"Yeah, but you have to eat a bite first." He said. He was still leaning heavily on the cane.

"How's the knee, Cracker Jack?"

"Better. I've been on it too much this week. Ashley's doing things around the house to keep me off my feet." He said.

"Good. That's part of her deal." I started for the bathroom but thought I would put things in motion first. "Dad send Ashley to my room I want to talk to her in private. Then meet us at the kitchen table in twenty minutes with the papers." I went to the bathroom. After a long-awaited piss, I wiped myself. My pussy was wet. Not just the urine, I was creamy. Did I start getting wet just knowing she was there?

I walked into my old bedroom. Ashley was sitting on the bed and stood when I came in. She looked terrible. Her clothes looked like they were just on hangers. What happened to my pretty girl? I shoved the door closed behind me. "You look like crap. Were you in Women's State or Auschwitz? You must be thirty pounds underweight. A tear tattoo. You have got to be shitting me."

"They made me do it. They beat me up every day 'til I got it." Ashley dropped her chin to her chest and real tears flowed down her boney cheeks.

"That's the job killer. No one will hire you with that. They just wanted to ruin that pretty face." I crossed the room in three steps and grabbed her. All I felt with skin and bones. I lifted her face and kissed her. She collapsed in my arms and wept with all her heart. I wanted to keep chewing on her ass, but I couldn't. After a long silence, I guided her to sit with me on the bed. I kissed her again. This time we shared a little tongue and then eased away. "Behave yourself, girl. I have a boyfriend."

Ashley chuckled a little through the tears. "I don't see him around, my love."

We both laughed. I had tears of my own. "You are still a sexy tart, skinny ass." We hugged. "Al right. Stand up and show me."

Ashley stood and pulled off her shirt and pushed pants down to her knees. They fell the rest of the way. I gasped. I put my head in my hands and wept. My beautiful girl was emaciated beyond belief. My God, Ashley. I'm so sorry."

"What for? I did this to myself. The food inside was terrible, and I was too depressed to eat. I know I'm an idiot. Jack has been feeding me eggs and vitamins and stuff. Hey, you want to see this too?" She pushed down the front of her panties and pulled her pussy up with her fingers.

I burst out laughing and fell back on the bed. That's the girl I used to know. "God, you're crude as ever."

Ashley pulled her pants back up and crawled onto the bed with me. She kissed me lightly. "I love you and Jack. I'll do better for you, baby."

"We are going to give you the means to do better for yourself. Then it's up to you." I said.

...

"Look, we want to get the scolding and lecturing out of the way tonight. We are going to set some plans in concrete. Then we are going to have a good weekend and start to be a family again in some form or another." Dad said and started dealing cards. He had set up whiskey glasses for us all. Mine and Ashley's had a good two ounces of sweet Irish. His had something darker and stronger, high test bourbon. "The game is crazy eights, ladies. Good way to get back to know each other. It's traditional to deal each player eight cards. Ashe and I will start with eight. Ashley, you will start with twelve cards."

"Uh, Jack, that's not fair." Ashley protested.

"Life isn't fair, darling. You have put yourself at a disadvantage in life. Now you start in the hole in this game."

"I'll still kick your ass, old man." Ashley spouted, giving us all a good laugh.

We sipped on the whiskey, progressed through a few hands and covered several issues we had to discuss. "Did you know that this 'Terry' guy has already been out for two months? If you had cooperated, you would have walked, and he would have gotten five years."

"I thought I loved him, and I didn't want to be a snitch." Ashley said.

"He rolled on some other people. Their case will probably clear you eventually." Dad said.

"Why haven't you told me this, Jack." Ashley looked at Dad.

He looked back, straight into her eyes. "Because it doesn't matter. The damage to you is done. Looks like we all need a refill." Dad poured.

"This is delicious. I can't taste the alcohol, but I feel it in my belly." Ashley said.

"It's very old Irish whiskey. If I didn't like it, he wouldn't have it. Mom used to drink it."

"I was shocked when they split. He loved and worshipped her." Ashley said to me then looked at dad. "If I could have a good man love me like that, I'd never leave him, ever." She said looking Dad right in the eye. Weird.

Ashley didn't win any hands starting with twelve cards. She came close once, but Dad played a two. She had to draw two cards and I went out. Then Dad only gave her ten cards to our eight. The very first hand, she won. "See, Ashley, you learned some things then you got a little help and you won. We are going to help a little. You must do the work. I know you are a winner."

"Boy, he likes to hear himself talk. Must be a lawyer thing." I said.

"Bus full of lawyers goes off a cliff with two empty seats." Ashley said.

"What a fucking shame!" She and I said in unison and laughed.

"You clowns know that joke is forbidden in this house." Dad said trying not to laugh.

"Guys, I had some things when we got busted. Nothing much, some clothes and pictures. I had my old Toyota. Can I get any of that back?" Ashley asked.

"We'll make some calls to see if any of your things got saved by someone. If you must go around those people, I've got a guy that can go with you. He's a retired cop but very cool. Make a note for me to call Mike Hawkins." Dad said.

"I've got copies of most of your pictures because we were together so much. I've got one of your senior portraits." I told her. She squeezed my hand and smiled.

Dad looked through the papers. "I have a receipt for the car. They impounded it for a few months. Then they sold it for impound fees. It seems like a scam, but it makes sense. Shows here that it sold for six hundred dollars at auction."

I expected Ashley to get mad. "Damn. That's about what it was worth maybe. It needed work that I couldn't afford." Is all she said.

"We have a plan to get you in a car later." Dad said.

"Daddy, you weren't supposed to tell her about that yet." I protested.

"Whatever. Look, you get through these three months of "counseling" and we will get you some wheels. Nothing fancy, just a reliable car that will pass inspection. But you have to work your ass off around here." Dad said.

I laughed. "It won't work, Cracker Jack. She doesn't have any ass left." We all laughed.

"I know. I saw her in a bikini yesterday. Looked like it was tied around a broom stick." Dad said. Ashley blushed but laughed with us.

We finally played one hand with everyone starting with eight cards. Ashley and I cheated a little and ganged up on dad. I went out with him holding fourteen cards.

We had covered all the rules and responsibilities for Ashley. We all stood for a group hug. The whiskey hit me and Ashley hard when we stood. With dad on one good leg, we all got tickled and off balance and fell as a group against a wall. "Damn glad that wall was there." Dad said. We all laughed.

"I think we all need a snack. Dad, can you get some stuff out for sandwiches? Come on, inmate. I want to show you something."

Ashley followed me out to the garage. When the door closed behind us, "Ashe, please don't call me that, OK? Anything but that."

"I'm sorry. It could be worse, crack whore maybe?" The lights came on slowly.

"I guess I deserve that." Ashley gasped. "Shit! How in hell is he still alive?"

Dad's classic Harley Davidson took up one of the garage stalls. It was broken in two big pieces with assorted small parts in a milk crate. "He got hit by a bitch in a minivan. He rolled clear and a truck ran over the bike. The frame is broken. The transmission is broken. I don't know why it's here." I watched as Ashley walked around to Dad's old Chevy truck. "Would you like to see pictures of Jack right after. He was a fucking mess. It's been two months."

Ashley didn't answer me. "This old truck brings back memories. Remember swimming at the gravel pits?" she ran her boney hand over the chrome of the bumper.

I went to her and hugged her. "I can't believe you got me to swim in that nasty water."

"We kissed for the first time there." Ashley said and kissed me.

"I remember several things we did for the first time at that swimming hole." I said.

Ashley kissed me passionately and lifted my left boob in her hand. We embraced and kissed. She massaged my boobs. I ran my hand under her shirt. The was some softness and nipples but her beautiful tits were almost gone. "We've got to get some weight back on you, girlfriend."

"Yeah well I'll never have anything like these. Baby, I told Jack that there might be a chance that we would sleep together this weekend."

"Shit! You, dumbass. He didn't know about us. He didn't know his daughter did it with a girl. You outed me, dumb cunt." I said.

"Listen to that filthy mouth. He said he assumed we were lovers. He just didn't know officially."

"I know. Mom never told him. Even when she caught me face down in your twat and your legs in the air." I said. We broke down laughing. "Well shit, Dad knows I'm a dyke. May as well sheer my hair a buy some flannel shirts."

"Oh, baby. You aren't butch. You are a lipstick lesbian. I'll be the butch bitch. I've already got the haircut. Can we get a strap-on?" Ashley asked and bent over laughing so hard.

I laughed with her. The truth was, I never had any lesbian desires unless I was around her. When all the horny college girls were bouncing around experimenting, I passed. I had plenty of offers, but I had my girlfriend, Ashley. During that time, I went a little cock crazy. I need to write a paper on that.

Late night snacks with Dad were like old times. Jack and his girls. Dad and I switched to lemonade, but he made Ashley drink chocolate milk. "Let's get her some of those nutrition drinks old people drink. I said.

"That's actually a good idea. They gave me some in jail to keep me alive."

"We are going to find a tattoo removal service somewhere." I said.

"Jack said they laser them off." Ashley said.

"They might do those jailhouse tats the old way." Dad teased. "They used to freeze them and then grind them off. You were left with scars that looked like waffle fries."

Ashley laughed nervously and looked at me. Needling her was going to be a fun new hobby.

...

I came out of the shower to find Ashley in my bed. I didn't say anything. I knew it would happen. I knew it when I heard she was coming to live here. I dropped my robe and got in bed with her, nude.

"I thought I might have to beg or try to seduce you. But here you are." She said.

"I think you knew better; I did. That's why I left Blake in Tennessee." I said and kissed her aggressively. She used to be the aggressor when we started up. I loved it when she just grabbed my tits and kissed me. I rubbed her flat chest and felt what was left of her cheerleader tits. She might have had an A-cup. They still felt nice. I kissed her chest and sucked her nipples. I rolled them around with my tongue. As I turned up on my hip to face her, I opened my legs. Ashley slipped her hand into my crotch and slid two fingers up my pussy. I had been wet since she showed me her skinny body. Not that it was a good look for her. Ashley was just so sexy. When they find her skeleton hundreds of years from now, she will still look sexy.

I felt her slip another finger in me. I was running wet and tingling all over. She added her pinky with no effort. "Don't try to fist me. You still have wide knuckles." She chuckled and moved down to suck my tits. I felt my hole get very tight. She moved her hand back and forth. I felt her thumb on my mound and then rubbing my clit. My body began squirming uncontrollably. Then Ashley tucked her thumb and shoved her whole hand in me. "Oh, God! You never listen. Shit." She turned her hand. It felt like my guts were turning inside me. She eased her hand out and pushed it back in. Easier that time and it sent waves of pleasure up my spine. Ashley began gently fucking me with her hand. She picked up the pace to match my gyrations and I quickly came and squirted a little bit. "Please take it out, baby." I thought I'd never get fisted until I had a baby or two. "I can't believe you fisted me. Has your hand lost weight too?" I said.

"Oh, it almost went before. You've just been banged more, I guess. You always did like stretching exercises. I'm the one that knows why that champagne bottle is in the bookcase." Ashley laughed. "We should ride that thing sometime for old times' sake."

"Shut up. That's Dom. He took my virginity. I used to ride that thing until I was sore as hell." I said laughing.

"Damn little perv." Ashley said softly and kissed me.

I pushed her onto her back. I love Blake. I never think of women or look at them. I do remember Ashley. When I was with her, I craved her. I wanted to drink her in and smell her sweet odors. I did. I started by dangling my boobs in her face. She sucked my nips and I scrubbed her face with them. Then I moved down her body rubbing my DD-cup boobs all over her eventually coming face to pussy. I pushed her legs up forcefully. I went straight in and licked her firmly. Her sweet musky aroma filled my nose and mouth. I was thrilled that she didn't shower like I did. I fingered her with two then three fingers. Fingering and sucking her clit sent her into a big orgasm in just a few minutes.

We held each other. "I'm glad you didn't try to return the fisting."

"You are smaller than me down there too." I said

Ashley started giggling uncontrollably. She finally got enough composure to squeak out, "Cannon Cunt!"

"Silly bitch!" I said and started tickling her. I knew all her tender spots. We tickled and giggled until the wee hours and fell asleep holding each other.

...

I walked into the kitchen to an odd scene the next morning. Ashley T. was already in there. She was wearing some shorts with a drawstring cinched up. For a top, she wore one of my old camisoles that didn't cover shit. I could see her nipples from across the room. Dad was bent over slightly where she could whisper to him. I didn't hear anything she said, but he finished with, "It's cool, Baby. Y'all are grown ass women. Love you." Then he kissed her square on the mouth. What the fuck?!

"Hi, Scooter. Would you like some eggs? They are good protein for Ashley. There is juice, coffee, cheese fruit and yogurt." He said in a chipper voice.

"Toast and coffee is my usual, but a yogurt sounds nice." I said. "Ashley, you have some pink on your cheeks. Have you been laying out?"

"Yeah, I'm trying to get a little color before winter." She said.

"Topless, I guess." I said and she gave me a look that said, "Duh".

"Speaking of color." Dad said and placed a home hair color kit on the table. "You girls do this after breakfast. I'll have you a shopping list by the time you are ready to go. Ashley needs some clothes maybe some things for her room. She's moving into the guest room. It's always been like her room anyway."

"Dad, why are you so chipper? It's weird."

He came over and kissed me on the mouth. Yuck. "I've got my girls here. I've been here alone too much, and I love you both."

"Jack, how did you take care of yourself while you were hurt so bad?" Ashley asked.

I butted in. "He was in a rehab hospital for a few weeks. Then 'Nurse Goodbody' came around to give him sponge baths. Right Dad?" I laughed at him and shut him up. "One of the rehab nurses had a crush on him. She came around taking care of him."

"What happened to her?" Ashley asked in an odd tone.

"I gave her a check and told her that her services were no longer needed. Not my type. She cashed the check." Dad said casually.

"Cold blooded! Dad, listen, if Blake lives a hundred years, he doesn't need to know we slept together last night."

"Think he'd be mad or hurt?" Jack asked.

"No, I think he'd get all stirred up and want to have a threesome with two Ashleys." I announced and we all had a good laugh.

...

Doing Ashley's hair color broke my foul mood. We joked about things. Looking down her top at those pitiful tits helped. I made a sport of running my boobs into her head and sticking them in her face. She pinched and tickled me. When we were done, she looked good. It was a lighter shade than she used to wear. I found some clothes of mine that were too tight for me. They were a little loose on the walking skeleton, but we adjusted and came up with a cute outfit. It was great being with her.

We were about to leave. We got special instructions and a list of suggestions from Dad.

"Ashley, are you going to cover those tats?" He asked.

"To slay the dragon, you've got to face the dragon." She said. "My dragon is on my face." We all laughed at that one.

...

"I couldn't help but notice you and Dad seem very familiar." I said driving to the shopping center.

"He was my knight in shiny armor when he came for me. We had several hearts to hearts. Plus, he's always been the best guy in the world to me." Ashley said.

"Yeah, he's a regular Prince Charmin. The fact that you've always had this giant crush on him doesn't even factor in, does it?"