The Other Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm quite sure that I don't know what you are talking about, Ms. Kelley."

...

We took all afternoon to shop and had a ball. I had wanted to lay out in the sun that afternoon. I wanted the rays. I had the oddest urge to be topless in front of Dad like Ashley had been. I guess I was jealous. When we got in, Dad had grilled some chicken and made a salad. He wanted an evening with the both of us. We thought it was a perfect idea. We could each be a catalyst for conversation between the other two.

We kept the drinking milder and the mood more relaxed.

"Jack, you are right about covering the tear tattoo. I won't go out with it showing again. People looked at me like I'm a murderer. Everyone stared at it."

"Many people think it means you killed someone. I'll do the research. We'll get it started ASAP, even if we have to go to Atlanta." He said. "Girls, I'm going to do some work that I'm behind on. You enjoy each other's company. I'll be up for a couple of hours if you need me."

"Thanks, Daddy. I love you." I said and kissed him on the mouth. No 'yuck' this time. It was nice, very nice.

Ashley went to him and kissed him also. I tried not to watch. It seemed like a longer and softer kiss than before. "I love you too, Jack. Thanks for everything." They shared a long hug that seemed nice.

"Wait, I want a big hug too." We hugged firmly. I was unusually aware of my breasts pressing into Dad's chest. It gave me a tingle. Damn.

...

In my bedroom, I wanted to talk about Dad. "Ashley, I've noticed how you and Dad look at each other. He's alone and vulnerable right now and so are you, even more so. It's easy to fall in love with someone you already love. You are both adults and can do what you want."

"Look Ashe..."

"Just don't say anything. Here are my rules. They are as serious as Dad's. Don't lead him on. Don't tease him. If you are going to act like you are going to fuck him, fuck him. And do a good job of it. Lord knows he could use it. Don't use sex to get anything. I will kick your ass out of here and down the road if you pull anything like that."

"Damn, Ashe, you know me better that that. I love you both. If your father and I make love, it will be just that. Making love and only for love."

"I know, baby. I'm just being protective of my dad."

"Are you going to call me mother or mommy?" Ashley said beginning a laugh and then bracing to fend off my tickle attack.

I tackled her onto the bed. We were both giggling. I threw off my shirt and lay on top of her.

"Oh no! I'm being attacked by the titty monster." She said and hugged and kissed me. I rolled to lay beside her. "Hey, Ashe. Let's have a threesome."

"With Dad? Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Hell no. Boy, have you got a one-track mind." She paused. "Let's have a threesome with Dom. I bet you haven't had sex with your old friend, Dom in a while."

"That's more like it. Dom needs to take a bath first. I'd like a drink."

I did a little sneaking around. I mixed us two very strong vodka drinks. I washed the champagne bottle and retrieved my tube of lube from its hiding place. Everything in place, I locked my bedroom door and disrobed.

"That was efficient." Ashley said snickering. "Oh, this drink is good."

"I added a splash of spiced rum to dad's recipe. It has a nice flavor." I got nervous. I wanted to know. "Ashley, if I were to ask you straight out, about you and Jack, would you tell me the truth."

"I'll never lie to people I love again. Don't ask if you don't want to know." Ashley said.

"Are you in love with my father?" I asked and looked away.

"That's not what I thought you were asking." She paused. "I've been crushing on Jack for years. He's handsome and sexy. The best thing is that he's a very good person. When they led me in the room and I saw it was him, that was it. I love him with all my heart. I thought you were going to ask about sex."

I felt emboldened. "Well, have you fucked him?"

"No, damn it. We made love and it was beautiful. It was the most beautiful thing I could imagine." Ashley said.

"Why are you in here with me?" I asked.

"I love you, too. I wanted to celebrate being home with you."

"If Dad loves you too, he's not liking this much." I said. "I feel jealous for some reason. I'm happy for you both. When you said that you were topless and then you were wearing that camisole and Dad could see your tits, I wanted to show him my boobs too. I used to get a kick out of us laying out for him to see."

"Little perv! You should be proud of those beautiful cans of yours. You want Jack's approval. Let's go show them to him."

"What?" I startled.

"Let's go see what he's doing. If we can, we'll find a reason to take your top off." Ashley said grinning.

"This is a dare, isn't it? Let me finish my drink and maybe another one." I said

...

Dad was on his bed. His leg was propped up. He was reading some legal document. I had a robe and panties on. Ashley wore the "nothing there" camisole and her new bikini panties. She crawled up on the bed. Dad looked surprised and concerned. I circled around the bed and sat in the chair that the nurse had brought in there.

"Hey, girls. What are you doing?"

Ashley kissed him and lay beside him, "Jack, we've been talking about you. Ashe asked if I was in love with you. I couldn't lie to her." She snuggled to his shoulder.

"Dad, how do you feel. I don't want either of you to get hurt. We have to stay a family."

"I know, Scooter. I love her but I'm being careful. I want to make sure that she's not just latching on to her rescuer."

"Don't talk like I'm not here, old man. I've loved you for a long time." Ashley protested. "I really wanted her to know about us. I'm serious about this." She kissed him again with passion. She scooted up on an elbow near his head. This pulled the camisole down and off her chest. Dad kissed her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. He looked at me. I reclined in the chair and watched. Ashley reached down and massaged his cock through his shorts. I reached in my robe and pinched my nipple.

Passion escalated between the couple on the bed. Ashley fished Dad's cock out of the fly of his boxers. I had seen my dad's cock a few times always soft. Now it was stiffening and growing to a size that was both beautiful and vulgar. Ashley gripped his cock and pushed his foreskin down. His head sprang out, swollen and pink. I could feel my pussy flowing wet. I rubbed my clit through my panties. Dad's eyes were closed. Ashley gave me a wanton look and took half of his cock into her mouth. She held it with her hand at the base and bobbed her head. I gasped and groaned without thinking. Ashley heard me and looked up and smiled. She resumed the fellatio. I slipped my robe off my shoulders. I wanted Dad to look at my tits so bad. I rubbed them with one hand and my pussy with the other. I put my hand in my panties. The thin cloth was getting in my way.

Ashley eased off her blowjob and looked at me again. She knee walked up to dad while slipping the panties off. Dad's cock was beautiful, glistening with her saliva. Then she sat on it. Her tight pussy was wet and engulfed all of Dad' big cock in one motion. I think we all groaned at the same time. It gave us all a chuckle and broke the tension in the room. I got up and stepped over to the bed. Jack looked up at me and my big naked boobs.

"Baby, you are so beautiful. You look like you mother when she was young, but you are sweeter."

"Thank you, Daddy. I was a little jealous of Ashley. I always loved it when you saw us sunning by the pool. Daddy please look at me."

He did. I lifted my tits up and showed them to him. I bent over and put them near his face. Ashley was hunching at a regular pace. I caught the scent of her sweet pussy. Dad surprised me by reaching up and very gently caressing my breasts. Then he explored my nipples with his fingertips. Ashley watched and rode him harder. There was only one thing to do. I pushed my right breast into my Dad's mouth. He licked it and sucked it gently. I heard Ashley whimper. She began to cum on Dad's cock. She quivered. Dad sensed her reaction and thrusted into her rapidly. I backed up and watched as the new lovers came together.

I stepped quickly and quietly toward my bedroom. My panties hit the floor. I took the champagne bottle and got on my knees n the bed. I was dripping wet and near orgasm. I sat down hard on "Dom". I felt some soreness from Ashley brutally fisting me the night before, but even that gave me pleasure. The bottle was cold. It felt very erotic. Dom knows right where my g-spot is.

I began to bounce and replay what I had just seen. I rode the bottle and thought of Ashley riding Dad's thick meaty cock. I had a tremor shoot through me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and Ashley's lips touched mine. God, she's sexy. She rubbed my tits. "I want you to see something." She turned on the lamp and got on the bed. She lay back in front of me and spread herself. She pulled her pussy open and her legs up in the air. I bounced on Dom and watched a rivulet of clear fluid run from her pretty pussy and down to her ass. It carried a few wispy clouds of white. Ashley pushed her belly. Her little anus poked out and in. Then a big glob of white cum appeared from her hole and sat inside the pink ring of inner lips that I love so much.

"Look Ashe. That was the first time Jack ever came inside me. God, that was beautiful. I'm so happy that you were there to share it with us."

Did she say share? I leaned forward still sitting on my glass hero. I slowly lapped the glob of cum onto my tongue. I showed it to Ashley then licked her pussy. I licked and sucked her clit until she came again. I thought about how I had just swallowed some of my Dad's cum. I had a hard orgasm and let Dom fall out of me and off the bed.

...

Ashley slept with me that night. It was nice sleeping together without hiding it. We didn't even close the door. While Ashley was in the bathroom, I went and found Dad. He was out on the terrace with his laptop, a carafe of coffee and three cups. Without hesitation, I went to him and kissed him. I let my robe fall open. We shared a long easy French kiss and he gently cupped one of my breasts.

"Good morning, Scooter. Thanks for that kiss. That was nice. You are everything that was ever good with your mother without the bitchiness." He said and laughed.

"Oh, Daddy. I can be one hell of a bitch at times." I said and poured myself a coffee. I gathered my robe and tied it. "Go to the pharmacy first thing in the morning. There will be a prescription there for me. Give it to Ashley. It's Back-up-Plan. You two don't need to start making siblings for me until you work out a big pile of complications. Go sign up for a gym membership. You need to work on that leg. She needs to work out, so she puts on muscle not ten kilos of fat. OK, Jack?"

"Yes dear." He looked at me over his readers. "You are a little bossy like Beth." He smiled. "So we have your blessing?"

The other Ashley came onto the terrace dressed, with three yogurts and spoons. "Hey, guys. I've gained four pounds." She gave Jack a warm slow kiss. "Good morning, Baby." She came over and gave me a duplicate kiss. "Good morning, Baby". She sat at the table and poured a coffee for herself and topped of Jack's. She sat back with a satisfied little smile. "Well, Ashe, what's it going to be? Are you going to call me Mom or Mommy?"

Love is real.

...

This takes place in the same universe as my "Summer Heat" series. Note cameos from Jason and Shelby. Note a reference to Mike Hawkins. Is the "Terry" that got Ashley T. busted the same "Terry" that took Shelby to Florida and got her in trouble? Could be. What do you guys think? Does this story need to continue?