The Other Girls Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fay hit the right spot on Tara's clit and circled it with her index finger. Tara clamped down on Fay's thighs, her breathing hard and ragged. She whimpered desperately, and then Fay's hissing voice rang in her ears. "Fucking do it, Tara. Go on." Tara felt the warm impact of her lips jamming into her pussy, and she was gone. Digging her knees into the bed, she shuddered violently as she came in Fay's mouth. The force of it pitched her deeper into Fay's pussy, and she gripped her long, fleshy hood, rolling it around on her tongue. Even in her fevered state she could tell that the noise was not all hers -- and then came wonderful confirmation, in the sight of Fay's curling toes and the upward thrust of her pelvis. Fay let out the softest of moans, and Tara held her onto her, drawing out her quiet but powerful orgasm. She treasured it more than she had her own.