The Other Girls Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, it's just my mouth... it's so dry. It's still burning hot in here!"

Tara sat up and looked round the room. "I'll get some water." She knelt down again and kissed Fay on the cheek. "Won't be long, lover." Her little term of affection made Fay catch her breath. She smiled, nervously at first but then with increasing confidence, as Tara backed away from her and left the room.

It was a strange feeling to step onto the landing and be reminded of the world that was still going on outside, even though they had long since forgotten about it. Tara strolled into the bathroom and filled the glass on the sink. As she did so she stared into the mirror and saw herself up close for the first time that evening. Nothing had been knocked about or bent out of shape, but she looked like a different person. Her face was bathed in a rich, contented glow and her smile was irrepressible. Sweat gleamed on her forehead as she took slow, measured breaths, like a runner coming down off a high. She looked, in short, like a girl who had been through a life-changing experience.

She walked back to the bedroom at a measured pace, realising that she should savour this moment because it wouldn't happen again. She edged through the door and saw Fay, her lover, lying idly on the sheets with her arms by her head. Her pose could have come straight out of a painting, and was every bit as beautiful. Tara was secretly disappointed when she sprang onto her knees and broke the illusion. Climbing onto the bed, she held the glass out and let her have a long drink. She had her own sip and they stared at each other across the rim, their eyes twinkling. They had so much more to explore yet.

Tara dipped her fingers into the bottom of the glass. With a grin she flicked them over Fay's burning red forehead. "I baptise you in the name of the father, the son..."

"You sound like the real thing!" Fay giggled, closing her eyes.

"Yeah, well it is the real thing where I come from. My granny would have fits if she could hear me. But then, y'know, if she could see me..." She indicated the two of them. "She'd have other things to worry about." They drained the glass between them, and Tara leaned across Fay to set it down carefully on the bedside table. She smiled as she felt an impatient squeeze on her bum.

The two girls faced each other on the bed. Instinctively they shuffled closer, wrapping one leg around the other's hip, and their mouths converged. They made love in the fading light, holding their partner in a delicate embrace. Fay let her head rest on Tara's neck and breathed in deeply, absorbing the warmth of her skin. Tara held Fay by her black, shiny hair while her other hand roamed up and down her spine in a soothing rhythm. She leaned against her shoulder and closed her eyes, and for a few blissful moments they rocked back and forth moaning into each other's flesh. They had reached a state where time itself, let alone the outside world, appeared to be standing still.

It was only when Tara opened her eyes that she realised time was very much moving on. She stared at the grey, murky shadows all around them and chuckled. "Um, Fay... I think we need the light on!" Fay looked at her reluctantly, but knew she was right. Tara sprang off the bed and flicked on the table lamp. She stopped to take in their surroundings again; but they were nothing to the sight of Fay, waiting expectantly for her with the light gleaming on her curvaceous figure. She looked more gorgeous and inviting than ever. Tara sized her up for a moment, then pounced on her.

Realising that Fay's breasts hadn't received nearly enough love, she grabbed them both and pushed her lips eagerly into the space between. She began to thrash her head from side to side in wild indulgence, which was brought up short by a yelp of alarm from Fay. "Geez Tar, be careful! Your glasses -- the edges are digging right in..."

Tara giggled. "Sorry. They always get in the way." Slowing the pace, she devoted all her efforts to one breast, then the other. Her tongue slobbered over each nipple before she drew it into her mouth. Fay's exquisite sigh echoed in her ears, spurring her on. She sifted through Tara's long hair, twirling strands of it in her fingers, as she enveloped her in a protective hug. Tara kissed her between her breasts and they exhaled slowly, frozen in the moment.

"Tara." She looked up in surprise. Fay's hand slid between her legs. "Can I go down on you again? I won't try and force anything, I promise. I just..." Fay went red. "I really, really want to eat your pussy."

Tara grinned, and kissed her smack on the lips. "You don't hear that every night! Where do you want me?"

"God, don't ask questions like that..." They exchanged a naughty look, but Fay's embarrassment returned as she tried to broach another idea. "Is it all right if I, y'know..." Her hand patted Tara on the backside. "If I do what you did to me...?"

The realisation hit Tara. "Oh! Lick my arse, you mean?" She voiced it so casually that it made Fay blush even more. Tara nodded vigorously. "Yuh-huh!" Smiling at her girlish enthusiasm, Fay looked round the room, trying to think of the right position. The light bulb went on at last, and she nodded backwards.

"Why don't you come down on me? If I lie back on the pillows..."

An impressed look crept over Tara's face. "Yeah, I see. You've been thinking of that one for a while, haven't you?"

"Nah, it just seemed like a good idea." Fay scooted up to the head of the bed and lay down, her face already gleaming in anticipation. Tara edged alongside her. "Round you go," Fay instructed with a twist of the finger. "Face the other way, so you're right on top of me."

Tara knelt down and kissed her. "Yes boss." She worked out the mechanics in her mind and swung her legs awkwardly into position. The image of her bulk smothering Fay's face made her reluctant to continue. At the same time she wondered whether Fay would get that much enjoyment out of her tiny derriere, and realised she was guilty of the same self-critique she had chastised her for earlier. Carefully she lowered herself until she felt the jab of fingertips on her bum and the rush of warm breath between her cheeks. Then came the most precise but passionate kiss right on her arsehole, the lips clinging to her flesh. She knew in that moment how much Fay wanted this, wanted her, and it relaxed her completely. She was giving her what she desired most.

No longer self-conscious, she settled on top of Fay and began to enjoy herself. Fay held her confidently, licking her anus as though she had known every inch of it for years. Her tongue glided around the opening and her cheeks swelled to inhale it. Tara sighed contentedly, her head thrown back. "Oh, Fay... That is so nice..." She saw Fay's leg twitch in excitement as she heard that. Seeing her body laid out before her spurred Tara into action. She lowered her hand to Fay's stomach and felt her tremble. But as she moved further south, she heard a grunt beneath her.

"Don't. Please."

"What, is something wrong?"

"No, that's not the problem! Just... don't distract me. This is for you." Fay gave her another full-blooded kiss in her rear. She continued to suck and caress her opening while Tara ground her body on top of her, savouring the delicious feeling. Her hand was beginning to wander towards her own crotch when Fay tapped her on both cheeks. "OK, I can't hold out any more. Come on. Gimme it." Tara laughed out loud as she manoeuvred herself off her body. She swung round and straddled her again.

"Careful what you wish for." Placing both hands on the headboard, she dragged herself forward until she was right over Fay's greedy, grasping tongue. They looked at each other for a moment and Tara saw the gleam in her eye. She was so ready for this. Fay locked her hands around Tara's thighs and pushed her mouth wholeheartedly into her pussy. The tip of her nose disappeared beneath Tara's bush and her eyes closed in deep concentration. As she sucked the hood into her mouth and played with it, her own sighs of satisfaction were louder than her partner's.

Tara watched Fay intently, fingers clinging to the headboard. She could see the sweat building up on her brow as she plugged away. She reached down and swept her hair back. Fay gave a muffled thank-you, and Tara suddenly felt so close to her -- in every sense, besides the obvious one of having her crotch in her mouth. She stroked Fay's hair for a little while, then took her hand and squeezed it. Their fingers locked together in an unbreakable bond. Fay opened her eyes and stared at her, the lower half of her face invisible but the top half calm and resolute. Tara realised that she was as good as her word: no fireworks, no mission to fulfil, just a simple desire to please her. Her tongue lapped steadily at Tara's clit as her mouth twisted this way and that, applying bouts of warm suction.

Tara's breathing became a little tenser. The fluid trickling out of her pussy had now become an uncontrolled stream, pooling all over Fay's lips. She drank it down in gulps, pausing for breath now and then. She could see exactly what she was doing, and she realised that it was working. Her movements grew more controlled, more disciplined, as Tara's became just the opposite. Tara winced suddenly, her knees digging into the bed: and as she stared into Fay's eyes, she knew it was going to happen. Fay saw it too. Her dimples flashed into view just above Tara's crotch as she smiled. She focused on one particular spot and began to lick it forcefully.

Tara bent lower, her back stiffening. She was still hanging onto the headboard like grim death, but that wasn't good enough. She wanted to be with Fay. Her hands hit the pillows either side of her head, then seized her by the scalp. Their eyes were locked together. Her mouth fell open and a feeble mewling noise emerged. "Oh God, Fay... it's coming." Fay took her hips and pushed her mouth in deeper, urging her on with her own, sustained groan of appreciation. Tara felt a wave of heat radiate through her chest and down her legs, and as her breathing grew more ragged she screwed her face up. Only at the last moment did she open her eyes and look directly into Fay's, to share her climax with her. She would be eternally grateful that she did.

With a loud squeal she jolted forwards, her thighs clamping round Fay's head. "Fuck, fuck!" Her fingers dug into her hair as her whole body shook. The sight of Fay's face, half-smirking, as her legs shuddered round it like tectonic plates was something she would never forget. She clung to her incessantly, letting out a long groan of astonishment. The tingling sensation in her fingers and toes built to a frenzy and gradually subsided. Through the daze, Tara realised what a chokehold she had on her partner. "Oh God, sorry," she mumbled, backing off. "Did I crush you?"

"Jesus, Tara!" Fay laughed as her pink, sweating face was revealed for the first time in an eternity. "Crush me, grab me, do whatever the hell you like, I don't care so long as you come like that!" She held her arms aloft. "Come here." The quaking Tara was guided into her embrace and sank gratefully on top of her, limbs twitching like a broken doll. Fay hugged her gently, letting her head lie in the crook of her neck. "Have a rest, beautiful."

Tara lay supine and exhausted, her breathing a long whistling noise. Her breasts stuck to Fay's in the clammy heat. Finally she raised her head enough to grin at her partner through her misted specs. "Well it might not be my thing, but... it's growing on me!"

Fay grabbed her hand and raised it in triumph, mouthing, 'Yeesss!' "I knew I could do it. Thanks for letting me try." She kissed Tara on the forehead.

"You know why it worked, though? Being able to see you all the time: your eyes, your mouth moving... That really did it for me."

"God, you should try having my view! I had a boyfriend who always loved it when I sat on his face and I never understood why. I do now; you can see everything in one go." Fay stroked her fingers along Tara's chin. "That's why I didn't want to be played with. If I'd been touching myself while I looked at you, I'd have got off, like, ten times over."

"You normally manage that before breakfast, don't you?"

Fay clipped her cheek. "Shut up! I'm not a machine." Laughing, Tara slid down to her belly button and nosed around in it. Her natural momentum carried her further down Fay's body, and soon she was back between her legs. She spent the next few minutes kneeling at the foot of the bed returning the favour. It was the easiest, most enjoyable task in the world. After barely sixty seconds she had Fay teetering on the brink; knowing the signs, she backed off, forcing her to wait for her reward. "Oh, you bitch..." Fay sighed, one leg twisted out to the side. Tara took her ankle and rubbed it soothingly while she lapped at her clit.

Gradually she built up the pressure again, using her tongue and lips separately, then together. When she decided the time was right, she went for it and Fay came in her mouth, her body shuddering and her head flung to one side. She moaned feebly, almost in recognition of the fact that she was such a simple conquest. Her eyes closed beneath her ragged hair, and she was still. Getting to her feet, Tara walked all round the bed, examining her handiwork. She leapt on it and turned Fay's head gently upwards. "Too easy." Fay gave a weak, adorable smile, and Tara kissed her steadily back to life.

Outside, the night sky had turned black. Tara moved to the window and drew the curtains. She looked back at Fay and gave a saucy nod towards the next house. "Ooh, what will the neighbours think?" With a sudden leap she was on the bed again, dragging Fay into a hug. "I forgot, I don't care."

"You're crazy," Fay giggled. They rolled from side to side in each other's arms, drunk on the sensation of being naked together. Finally they halted, facing each other with heaving breath and wild eyes. Fay reached out and stroked Tara's bicep. "So..." she began nervously, her voice catching in her throat. "Did you ever think about girls... y'know, like that before? Was I the first?"

Instead of offering a flip answer, Tara thought about it long and hard. "You were the first one I couldn't get out of my head. Not the first I ever thought about. I had a girl crush on someone at my school -- but I mean, she was off the charts gorgeous. I was just in awe of her. That's not the same thing. Half the boys in the year wanted to get into her knickers, there wouldn't have been much room left for me!"

"No drinking games, then? No truth or dare round someone's house?"

Tara looked at her drily. "That's not how it works where I come from. We did all our drinking in the park, and then we went home. I was always the first to leave. People said I was the boring one." That made Fay roar with laughter. "It's true. They said I acted like their mum."

"You're making up for it now, then. The inner freak is in business!"

"Yeah, but... it takes time. It takes nerve." Tara caressed Fay's cheek. "I mean, the first time I met you, I thought..."

"How did this clown make it all the way from Australia?"

"No! But you were a bit chaotic. I thought, someone really needs to calm you down a bit and take care of you." Tara smiled as the craziness of it sunk in. "I never thought in a million years..." She cuddled up closer to Fay. "I never imagined I'd actually be with a girl -- let alone spend the night with one."

Fay gave her a challenging look. "Who says you are spending the night? It's been quite a workout so far. I might need my beauty sleep."

Tara smoothed back her hair and gazed into her eyes. "What if I asked nicely?"

"Go on, then. Convince me." Holding Fay by the chin, Tara drew her in and kissed her gently. They hung together for a while, Tara rubbing her foot down the back of Fay's shin, until their lust overcame them and the kiss dissolved into a rough, passionate clinch. Tara locked her arms around Fay and devoured her sweating collarbone. "I haven't heard your story yet, hon," she mumbled. "Which girls did you fancy?"

Fay yanked her head up and kissed her hard. "You're the first girl I wanted to fuck. Is that good enough for you?"

"Listen to you. And you said I had a potty mouth!"

"You're a bad influence. I was a nice girl before I met you." Fay pinned Tara to the bed and mauled her, ruffling her hair from side to side across her chest. The attack went on for some time, until Tara was lying there helplessly. "Hey, Tar," Fay whispered eagerly. "Do you wanna try going end to end? You know... sixty-nine?"

Tara looked up at her and smiled. "Did you see it in a movie?"

"Yeah, but..." Fay tapped the side of her head. "I saw it in here too. It works for me." She raised her eyebrows suggestively. She had reached a giddy state of excitement where she had no fear of proposing any idea that occurred to her. Tara stared at her for a moment, then let out a sigh and nodded. She was irresistible in every way.

"OK. But I'm not having you kneeling there for ages, trying to get an orgasm out of me. You lie down and I'll go on top."

Fay pouted. "I know what I'm doing, Tara. You're not, like, this unsolvable puzzle. I can get you off."

Tara rose gracefully from the covers and took Fay in her arms. "I know. I'll just feel better if I'm the one taking more of the strain." She kissed her. "Please? For me?" It was Fay's turn to acquiesce. Reluctantly she flipped onto her back and lay down on the pillows. Tara swung round and backed into position, feeling like she was playing a game of Twister. As she settled over Fay's pussy her long, flowing hair cascaded around her, settling in awkward clumps between her cheeks and the latter's thighs. She gathered it and flicked it to one side. "Perhaps I should tie my hair up..."

"No, don't!" Fay implored her. "I love it down. You look so sexy like that. Besides..." There was an embarrassed pause. "I like how it feels on me."

Tara giggled. "You've got a hair fetish?"

"Well... I wouldn't say no."

"God, you're full of surprises!" Grinning, she tossed her hair forward and swept it gently over Fay's crotch. She heard Fay sigh with pleasure and felt quietly elated. She had a whole new area of foreplay to work with. The possibilities that flashed through her mind were enticing, but not as much as the bold pink outline of Fay's labia, right beneath her. She opened wide and dived in, feeling her glasses steam up yet again. Fay bucked underneath her, but she was quick to get down to business too. Her hands dug into Tara's bum as she licked her clit, smothering the bottom half of her face.

The heat was building up again, hanging over them like an invisible cloud. Tara swirled her head from side to side, perspiring freely from her neck and breasts. The moisture glued her to Fay's torso and they sank deeper into each other's bodies. They were so engrossed in their work that the physical effort seemed to melt away. It was certainly no hardship for Tara when she had someone this wonderfully responsive to play with. Every time she lapped Fay's pussy, she felt her surge upwards and clung on for the ride, tongue locked in position. As she absorbed her delicious taste she let out her own satisfied moan, loud enough for Fay to hear. She wanted her to know it and be sure of it.

But Fay was busy with her own task, and it soon became clear that she had mastered it, just as she said. Using both her tongue and her fingers, her head lunging off the bed, she kept up a steady wave of stimulation and it began to pay off. Tara felt a burst of excitement in her nether regions and realised, with a skip of her heart, that she was close to coming -- way more quickly than she had ever thought possible. She let out a muffled squeal and buried herself even harder in Fay's crotch, trying to make that her only focus. But she couldn't keep her arousal a secret, and as it became more obvious it only increased Fay's too. Their mutual desire built up and up in a perfect closed loop, until their thighs were shaking frantically and their faces glowing crimson.